Boombox Brothers Reviews

23 | Corpus Christi, TX

23 Reviews for Boombox Brothers

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

Honestly I can't say enough good about DJ Benvy. He is hands down the best DJ I have ever heard or worked with. A DJ can make or break a wedding and let me say DJ Benvy is hands down the best!!! Music at my wedding was one of the most important parts to me and DJ Benvy made it better than I could have ever imagined!!! He is extremely professional, has great equipment, super nice and played everything I wanted to hear and more!!!! Most of all he made sure everyone was having an amazing time. He kept the party going and made it fun for everyone. He played the perfect mix of music. At my wedding there were people from the age of 5 to 85 and every single person that was there said how much fun they had and how they enjoyed the music!! He made everything run as smooth as it could possibly go. He is great to work with and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!! I will continue to refer him to friends and family and use him in the future for parties!!!! Thank you DJ Benvy for making my wedding perfect!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Thank you Ben for doing a great job at our annual company holiday party! (It was not a wedding). The music was fabulous and everyone had a great time! We will definitely keep Boombox Brothers in mind for our future event!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Polly · Married on 11/29/2014

DJ Ben Villarreal did an AMAZING job as the DJ for our Sweet 16th Birthday Dance Party! He was accessible and professional in planning the music selection for our event! DJ Ben prepared a customized playlist for the party. The guests raved about DJ Ben and were on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend DJ Ben Villarreal for his talent and professionalism. DJ Ben Villarreal brought creativity and energy to the party. Highest recommendations for DJ Ben.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Tina · Married on 08/23/2014

The music and lights sounded and looked great, perfect for our venue. DJ Ben was very accommodating and flexible and kept in communication with us all the way up to the event. Our guests had a really good time dancing!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Pam · Married on 06/07/2014

Ben did an amazing job! Thank you for helping make our day special!!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Ruth · event on 06/02/2012

We just loved our DJ, he was the best ever !!! When we need another DJ we will definetely be calling you back!

Sent on 07/17/2012
  • User2462120 · event on 04/14/2012

We received so many compliments about the music! Everyone had a great time and danced the whole night! There was never a dull moment!

Thanks again for an awesome memories!

Sent on 06/01/2012

C. Michelle · event on 12/17/2011

The DJ called us prior to our event to get a feel for our crowd and our event's theme. He did a fabulous job creating a relaxed, fun environment that only added value to our festivities. Everyone enjoyed the evening and we recieved several compliments on the DJ's choice of music. We will definitley use BoomBox Brothers again in the future.

Sent on 01/30/2012

Lorena · Married on 12/10/2011

Boombox Bros. were amazing very professional and the DJ rocked out our wedding he catered to our guests and introduced some new music that will have lasting memories with us forever. I am very grateful and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Christopher · event on 12/10/2011

My name is Christopher Lawrence, Special Projects, with the office of Congressman Blake Farenthold. On December 10, 2011, I attended the Congressman's Birthday/Fundraiser at The Havana Club, located at 500 Water Street in Corpus Christi, Texas. The Re-Elect Campaign Office of Congressman Blake Farenthold was in the process of planning this event and I told them how impressed that I have been in the past with DJ Curtis Rock and when they told me that the event was going to be at The Havana Club, it was a no brainer. Rock is unbelievable always having the latest music and being able to get any/all you request (with notice before an event). Rock had all the music the Congressman requested and also surprised us with related music that everyone enjoyed. Both the Campaign Office and the Official Office staff along with guests, complimented on the music and professionalism Rock provided. We would totally reccomend Curtis Rock for any upcoming events. Again, Thank You Curtis on behalf of Congressman Blake Farenthold's Re-Elect Campaign Office and the Corpus Christi District Office Staff.

Sent on 01/04/2012

kathy · event on 12/07/2011

Our DJ was Stephen and he did a fantastic job. He was professional, organized and friendly. Everyone had a great time listening and dancing to his music. He had a great variety for the wide age range of our guests. Thank you! We will definitely recommend Boombox Productions.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Jordan · Married on 11/05/2011

I hired Boom Box Brothers for my wedding on November 5th and Scott Blevins was my DJ. He did an awesome job!! I highly recommend him for any event. We had a blast! He played great music that people of all ages liked at my wedding. We had the older folks dancing as well as the younger generation. He was very responsive through emails with me and met with me to decide which songs I wanted played through out the ceremony. He was on time & professional, which says a lot. I enjoyed his services very much & you will too!!

Sent on 11/14/2011

judith · Married on 07/03/2011

DJ Scott Blevins from Boom Box Bros was AMAZING! He had everyone at our wedding dancing, even my 80 yr old Grandparents! He played the exact music that we wanted and talked about, and he could not have been more awesome! Boom Box Bros was a very professional and accommodating company, and they gave us a Military discount since my husband is in the service! So Military couples, CHECK THEM OUT!!!! We really couldn't have asked for better service! :)

Sent on 07/13/2011
  • Cashen

Cashen · Married on 04/16/2011

Boombox Brothers was a wonderful vendor to work with. Jennifer was extremely helpful in setting everything up and Steven, our DJ, was absolutely amazing. He was flexible and completely willing to help us make our reception (and ceremony) turn out the way we envisioned. I just wish we could get married again so I would have another reason to hire Boombox Brothers!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Casey · Married on 03/19/2011

DJ Johnny Hotcakes was simply priceless and the entire Boom Box Bros team couldn't have offered a better or more tailored experience on our wedding day. From execution of cermony music to keeping our guests engaged and entertained, Boom Box Bros delivered.

We highly recommend their services to any bride and groom that wish to relax and know this aspect of their wedding day will be handled by a professional and pace-setting DJ.

Warmest Regards,
    Leslie and Casey Taylor

Sent on 04/02/2011

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2010

We loved Johnny, he did an excellent job! He played all of the songs we wanted to hear, and really entertained the crowd. We would recommend your DJ service to anyone!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Boombox Brothers's reply:

Thanks for the review! DJ Johnny Hotcakes is AWESOME!

cindy · Married on 04/03/2010

Couldn't have asked for a better and more professional DJ! Thank you

Sent on 03/13/2011

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2008

Did a great job! Played music that we wanted and also worked with the crowd too on what they wanted. Would highly recommend BoomBox Bros. Great Job!

Sent on 02/09/2011

Belinda · event on 09/08/2011

Curtis ROCKED Fashions Night Out! Kept the crowd entertained throughout the whole evening!

Sent on 01/04/2012
  • User2461733 · event on 05/20/2012

Friendly staff
    Played great music
    Called prior to event to check what music we wanted playing and ages in the party.
    Reasonable prices
    Prompt with times.
    Very happy and would certainly recommend these guys.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Luis · Married on 05/26/2012

3.5

Thanks Stevino Trevino. You were awesome.
    Michelle and Luis

Sent on 05/29/2012

Jaime · Married on 10/08/2011

3.5

Boombox Bros did a great job of DJing our wedding! Scott was prepared, he met with me beforehand to help plan the evening and talk about what to play and what not to play, and they were able to provide a wireless mic for our outdoor reception.

Sent on 11/02/2011
  • Gracie Lou Freebush

Gracie Lou · Married on 10/14/2017

1.0

I was very interested in this vendor because of the positive reviews. I've sent them a message on this website, called at least 5 times, and have not gotten any type of response. I would not feel comfortable booking them if I can't at least get in touch with them. It makes me think they wouldn't be reliable for a wedding.

Sent on 11/10/2016