Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

249 | Perrysburg, OH

249 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 1
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 2
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 3
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 4
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 5
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 6
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 7

Sydney · Married on 05/13/2016

I would highly recommend this DJ company. From day 1 of booking the staff was courteous, flexible, charming, and professional. We worked with Joe for all of the planning, and our DJ was Randy. The night ran smoothly with the DJs doubling as the event coordinator almost, keeping the reception fun and functioning/ moving along. Our guests stated it was the best wedding and reception they had ever been to and that they LOVED the DJ!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/07/2016

The DJ we had was Nick Meyers and he exceeded our expectations! First meeting with him helped a lot because it really brought the whole event to life, then when it came time for the event he made it lively, got people dancing, and did everything we asked. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/06/2016

BEST DJ BY FAR! Jason was great at our wedding! Every guest we had told us how fantastic of a job he did and how much they loved the music! Everyone was dancing from beginning to the end of our reception, dance floor was never empty! If you want a fantastic time and an amazing DJ that totally understands what you want and your personalities between yourself and spouse this is the DJ to go with!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Sobecki · Married on 04/16/2016

This company (joe specifically) was amazing to work with and was such a great presence at our wedding...he was very professional, attentive to details and requests and definitely went the extra mile. this company was great from all fronts, would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a fun wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Holly · Married on 04/16/2016

DJ Joe Miller from Book That DJ was amazing! What a great guy all around. Very professional, wonderful personality, extremely helpful and always had our back. He was able to do everything we wanted, made sure all of our names were pronounced correctly, and was very responsive to our every need. We also booked the photo booth with them. Again, it was a great experience and enjoyed working with all of them. We would HIGHLY recommend the Book That DJ company.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Morgan · Married on 04/02/2016

If you live in the Toledo area I would highly recommend book that DJ! My husband and I are not typically the dancing type so we wanted music that would get us dancing. And they accomplished that and more. We did not leave the dance floor the entire night! They also helped our reception to run smoothly. We got to our reception late due to pictures and our DJ kept everyone entertained and happy until we got there and then he got the party started! We received sooo many compliments about our DJ and the night was so much more enjoyable for my husband and I because we didn't have to worry about where we had to be next, our DJ gave us 5 minute warnings before the cake cutting, the first dance, and all other activities throughout the night. We had the best night of our lives and a lot of it was due to our amazing DJ!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Katie · Married on 12/19/2015

We met joe at a wedding and he did a fantastic job so after I got engaged there was no doubt that Joe was the perfect DJ for us! He is the best!! I would recommend him to anyone! He not only acted like a professional, but he also truly cared about our special day! He was always there for anything we needed and he helped us book our photo booth and videographers. His communication was phenomenal and he kept the party going! He was very detail oriented and he went above and beyond to make our day perfect!! If you have any doubts about your DJ, just call Joe and he will take care of anything you need!!!
    -Curt & Katie Connor

Sent on 12/21/2015

Adam · Married on 12/12/2015

The folks at Book That DJ were incredibly easy to work with, and our DJ, Jay, was exceptional. He kept everything at the reception running smoothly based upon the timeline that we had made with him, and he did it in a way that was discreet and professional. Also, we told Jay before the reception that we just wanted everybody to dance and to have a good time. The songs he played were in a perfect order, so that when people got up and started dancing, they stayed out on the dance floor for the entire evening. And everyone could tell that Jay was having a good time playing the music, which was a plus, as it was nice to know that the DJ was also invested in everyone's entertainment for the evening. I would highly, highly recommend Book That DJ for any wedding or other entertainment event for which you would want a DJ.

Sent on 12/29/2015

James · Married on 11/07/2015

We had no idea what to expect when it came time to select a DJ for our wedding. We looked around at a lot of different ones and most offered just the bare minimum of services. They would play the music we picked and that was about it. When we met with Book That Dj we knew they had way more to bring to the table than just playing your playlist. The professionalism and attitude that they had when we met them really set them apart. They had this really cool website where you could pick your songs for different situations and even listen to a little preview. It also displayed popular choices for those special moments in your wedding (i.e. father daughter dance songs). Needless to say we were impressed before the wedding even started. A week before the wedding we got together and the DJ, (Jay) made us an event timeline for the whole reception. Everything was planned out for us down to the minuet. The reception went really well and I can honestly say the Dj and other vendors made our special day less stressful and one we will never forget.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jay from Book That DJ was amazing! He was very eager and engaged in our day from the moment we met him. Our guests loved him and gave many compliments, as he pleased the crowd with great music and enthusiasm. At the end of the night, he even packed up all of his equipment, just to move it to the after party. He rocked! We highly recommend Book That DJ.

Sent on 11/18/2015

JB · Married on 10/17/2015

We used Book That DJ for our wedding. We met with them about a month prior to the date, and they showed us how to use their online portal to plan as much as we wanted. Then we met again about a week before and they really helped us with planning all the things that we weren't sure hiw to do. We picked special songs to us and songs we didn't want to hear. They did our ceremony and reception, and our dj Owen was right on cue with all the details during both. Owen watched the crowd during the reception and kept the party moving along. He even came to our rehearsal to help out. I would reccommend Book That DJ to anyone needing to throw a fun, memorable party or wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Our DJ was incredible! He played exactly the music I wanted! All my guests were on the dance floor from beginning to end! He definitely helped make the night one to never forget :)

Sent on 01/27/2016

Emily · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I had the greatest time at our wedding reception, all thanks to DJ Nick Meyers from Book That DJ! During the planning process, Nick checked in with us to cover any needs and questions we had in the months leading up to the wedding. The week before the wedding, we sat down with him and created an entire timeline for the events at the reception -- which he then used lead my husband and I through our entire evening! We never once needed to think about what had to happen next. Because of Nick's preparation and dedication to the success of our reception, my husband and I were given the opportunity to relax and have fun with our guests! The kind of attentive event coordination that DJ Nick provided was the greatest gift we could have given ourselves and our guests on our big day. The music was phenomenal, the dance floor was packed, and our evening could not have gone better. Thank you DJ Nick and Book That DJ for providing us with more than we could have ever asked for in a wedding DJ!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Alyssa and Nate · Married on 09/26/2015

Bookthatdj was everything I expected and much more! Our dj was Joe and he was nothing less than absolutely awesome! He made sure to make our day very special, he even offered to get us drinks at the start of our reception!! He also offered us advice and was very go with the flow on our wedding day! The crowd (adults and children alike) loved the music he was playing and we danced all night long! I can't give enough credit to Joe for the awesome time all of our guests (and we) had! would recommend this company to anyone in need of a great dj!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Hannah · Married on 09/26/2015

Jay was amazing! He kept us on schedule all night and kept the fun atmosphere going. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Monika · Married on 09/26/2015

i would highly recommend Jason from Book that DJ! He went above and beyond all of our expectations and we couldn't have been happier! He had people on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Emily · Married on 09/20/2015

Randy Main was extremely professional, polite, and we were so happy to have him as our dj at our wedding! Heard about Book That DJ by attending a friend's wedding where they had a dj from this company, and were very impressed.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Kathy · Married on 09/19/2015

From the moment we met Jay at Book That DJ, we knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding. We knew our choice of DJ could make or break our day. Jay committed to helping make our day perfect and he delivered, exceeding our expectations. From beginning to end, Jay took the time to get to know who we really are and plan out the music and timeline for the day. He was patient, knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated to delivering what his customers wanted. We could not have asked for a better DJ. If you are looking for a DJ company that will personalize their services to your needs and deliver top notch entertainment, we highly recommend Book That DJ!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Ann · Married on 09/19/2015

Our DJ was Nick M and we were highly impressed with him. He kept us on your schedule the whole night, any song request we had he was more than willing to search for them and make it happen. He kept me (the bride) and my guest dancing all night long. Super friendly and easy going. I would highly recommend this company for any event you might have.

Thanks Nick for making our wedding night so special :)

Sent on 10/01/2015

Carrie · Married on 09/19/2015

Book that DJ allowed us to get ahold of them that was the best way for us. For example I was able to contact Randy, our DJ, through text messages, email and even messaging him through Facebook. How many companies can you say have allowed you to contact them through Facebook? Randy made it all about what we wanted and if their were some songs we said no to at first, he came and asked if he could play the song because some guests had asked to play the song.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Caleigh · Married on 09/12/2015

There are not enough stars or words to express how amazing bookthatdj was for our wedding this weekend! I originally met with Jason about 7 months before my wedding and I knew instantly that I wanted to them to be apart of our special day. Jason explained everything so I understood everything they offered. I booked with them at our first meeting. The online planning system they have is amazing! It was not only useful for the music selection but it helped us plan our entire wedding. Our actual DJ was Randy and we were blown away by how awesome he was! He responded to my many emails extremely fast and helped me surprise my fiance with our first dance. When we met with him the week before the wedding he helped us figure out the best timeline and he suggested doing the shoe game which was a huge hit!! Randy did our ceremony music which was perfect and transitioned into the reception smoothly. The reception was fantastic. He played the perfect music for dinner and then kept everyone on the dancefloor the whole night. He made sure everything ran smoothly and found me or my fiancé before all events to make sure we were ready. We had a few small hiccups that changed the events of the night but Randy adjusted everything perfectly! We could go on forever about how amazing he was and how great bookthatdj is. Our guests could not atop complimenting us pn having such a good dj. We would recommend bookthatdj and Randy especially to anyone who needs a DJ and we can not thank them enough for making our special day so perfect!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

I loved our guy, he was totally amazing, was very responsive and even changed up a few things that we requested at the last minute. Very easy going, relaxed and on top of keeping things on schedule. Jay went out of his way for us throughout the night and helped us get all the music we asked for and requested. I would recommend this company and Jay to anyone. Very highly satisfied.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

From start to finish this company, and DJ Joe Miller, have been amazing. He went above and beyond our expectations every step of the way! Saying I highly recommend DJ Joe Miller would be an understatement. If you want a DJ that will help your day be flawless, Joe is your guy. You will be so great full you went with this company.

Sent on 09/14/2015

There are not enough words to express how happy we were with the services Book That DJ provided us. We first met with Jason who was down to earth, explained everything well and was just himself which sold us before we even went over the particulars. Randy was the DJ for our wedding and he was outstanding! From answering my emails at all hours of the night to being super supportive when we had no idea how the timeline should go for the reception. He made sure everything ran smooth throughout the night, ensuring that my husband and I were both ready for all the special dances before he announced them. He kept the crowd on the dance floor for the entire night by playing music that was fitting for the crowd. We received more compliments than we could have imagined about how professional and fun Randy was. I would absolutely recommend Book That DJ to anyone who needs a DJ for any event.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/11/2015

Book that DJ was better then I could have imagined! I am so happy that I found them and booked them! Everything flowed so smoothly and went off with no problem! Jason was amazing and made it fun! I could not be happier!! I hope I have a reason to book them again soon.

Sent on 10/06/2015