Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

257 | Perrysburg, OH

257 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

Bethanie · Married on 10/01/2016

After the initial meeting with the Owner of the business I was blown away and hands down had planned on choosing book that DJ for the DJ services for my wedding. We were then paired up with DJ Owen who was awesome, he did a great job reading the crowd, getting in our requests, and I know so many people who had a great time dancing to the tunes he was spinning for us. Their online system is really cool, but don't sweat it if you don't get around to it. Owen met up with me two days prior to the wedding at a panera bread and we were able to figure it all out fairly quickly. Thank you so much for everything. You did a great job, Owen.

Sent on 01/19/2017

John · Married on 09/24/2016

We held our wedding in the Toledo Botanical gardens and hired Dave through Book that DJ and we could not be happier with our choice...and their service!

Every step of the process was easy and everyone involved was very helpful and professional. Since we are, shall we say, "of a certain age", we were planning this wedding ourselves, i.e. no parents etc. Dave and BookthatDJ provided just the right level of help. I say that because to some degree we just wanted a professional to take care of the details since we had a lot on our plate. I think it was a bit difficult for Dave because I am sure he is used to getting more direction from his clients. Well we left many of the details to Dave and he really came through.

He also provided the sound system for our wedding ceremony, managed our music for the ceremony and kept things moving just the right speed. He worked closely with our officiant- so that I didn't have to!

I can't say enough good things about this vendor and specifically Dave! You rock dude!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kyleigj · Married on 09/17/2016

Randy was amazing, I mean amazing!!!! Everyone still talks about how great the music was. He was very responsive, and did everything I asked. 10/10

Sent on 10/05/2016

Amy · Married on 09/17/2016

Jason was amazing! Hands down the best vendor we worked with. He was very quick with his email responses and was very knowledgeable about the whole wedding process. I would work with him again if given the opportunity!

Sent on 10/07/2016

We met with Dj Jay and were very impressed at his professionalism and enthusiasm. Their pricing is very competitive and they offer more than just your DJ Services. I was impressed at the ability to go online and pick songs you like and dislike. I am confident we will be happy with their services for our September 2016 wedding .

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Ronnie & Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/10/2016

I booked my wedding with "book that dj" we had Joe Miller. He was absolutely phenomenal! They are a very organized company and he made the chaotic day go so smoothly. He was not only doing the music that day he was gathering all the parents and getting us drinks. And making sure to keep us and the guests happy and having a blast. I also appreciate that he honored our families wishes and played music that was upbeat but appropriate. I would recommend anyone looking to have an unforgettable wedding call
    Joe Miller with Book That DJ!
    419-265-0296

Sent on 09/17/2016

Ali · Married on 09/10/2016

Randy was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was exceptionally responsive to all my needs as a bride! I would recommend him and this company to the bride who wants a stress free vendor experience and amazing performance!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/10/2016

Very highly recommend!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Brenna · Married on 09/04/2016

Book that DJ was great for our wedding both ceremony & reception! We loved the online site where we could customize our music. Nick was great, he even came for our rehearsal dinner to make sure our music for the ceremony fit perfectly! They were very easy to contact if we had questions and their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend Book that DJ for any type of party or wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Katlyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Absolutely amazing DJ! They give you a planning site to write down all your details of the ceremony and reception when where who all that. You can give them an idea of what music you like and what you don't by adding music to their like it, love it, and do not play list. They day of my wedding Jason did my ceremony and reception and did a phenomenal job! Kept the party going all night long! Highly recommend and use their other services too! ( photo booth, videography, and chair shashes)

Sent on 09/18/2016

Emily · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I hired Jason Kelley from Book that DJ for our wedding reception and we cannot say enough good things about Jason and Book that DJ! We were initially introduced to Book that DJ while attending a friends wedding a couple years back and were so impressed, we hired him to DJ our wedding reception! Jason made us feel completely comfortable from the get go, very responsive, professional and easy to contact if/when we had questions. We used the online song portal for specific songs we wanted for the night (i.e. first dance) but otherwise let Jason "feel the crowd" for what to play next-he ROCKED it! Completely satisfied and highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Mallory · Married on 08/14/2016

Randy was perfect! He kept everyone moving all night. He was always super responsive to emails and phone calls

Sent on 08/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

I would highly recommend Book that DJ, Randy Main wad amazing and did a great job! All the guests were on the dance floor having fun. He was very responsive to my questions and requests!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Mikaela · Married on 08/05/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Nick Meyers for our wedding reception. Nick kept things moving, made everyone feel comfortable, and was tentive to what we wanted to do. We absolutely will consult him again if ever given the opportunity. Overall, it was a stress free day and we had an amazing time!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Book that DJ, Joe specifically, was absolutely amazing! We cannot say enough good things about him and his group! Joe was on top of everything from the first meeting to after the reception. He helped tremendously during the rehearsal. He had excellent song suggestions. We loved the online forum where we could input specific songs we wanted. Our experience was tremendous! We received countless compliments from out guests. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2016

lynn · Married on 07/30/2016

jason was simply amazing!!! He was the best .
    He not only was my dj but he was a big part of mu wedding!!! From beginning to end he was AWESOME!!! IF YOU NEED A DJ FOR YOUR WEDDING..HES THE BEST IN TOWN !!! BOOK HIM !!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Timothy · Married on 07/30/2016

Randy Main is an excellent DJ and very professional. I would recommend him for your wedding reception. He did a phenomenal job working with us and setting the mood for the course of our special evening.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Brooke · Married on 07/23/2016

Randy was our DJ for our wedding and I can't say enough positive things about him! He was GREAT!!! He truely listened to any and all request we had and made sure everyone had a great time! No one left the dance floor! Randy went above and beyond for our wedding, even letting some of the kids help him out DJ'ing! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Heather · Married on 07/22/2016

The experience was all together amazing. We booked and then took our time in the online planning. They were also relatively quick to respond to questions, all of mine where sent via email.
    When I had my meeting with Randy he was very professional while personable. He was willing to work with us on everything, especially the day of when we skipped around with the order of thing.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Brianna · Married on 07/09/2016

I had went to my cousin's wedding and Book that DJ was DJing for them and they were fantastic! They were interactive with the wedding guests and I loved how confident they sounded. We decided to go with them after seeing their work and I am so happy we did. Owen was fantastic and kept the party going all night. We even had a little surprise for my parents and he went along with it and made sure the secret was kept. He met with us a few weeks before the wedding to finalize everything, which as a bride, makes you feel more at ease. I would highly recommend Book that DJ for your wedding reception!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

Our DJ was awesome! He even played longer than expected and was very willing to do that for us. Very professional, helpful, and played great music.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

I met Joe at the Book That DJ booth at a bridal show in BG and had a blast when he coached my bestfriend, who was also a bride, and myself through the "shoe game". A few months later I ran into him at the NHall show and was extremely impressed that he remembered me by name and greeted me like an old friend. I knew then and there he was our guy! My friend also booked him so we had the pleasure of seeing him in action months before our own wedding. Joe is extremely personable and knowledgeable about music, took our vision and ran with it. I have nothing but good things to say about him and this company. Our big day would have not been the same without Book That DJ!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/25/2016

We were able to talk to our DJ anytime we wanted to! He kept the party going and I couldn't be happier with his performance! I'd recommend to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a great experience with book that dj. We loved that we had our own portal online where we could request songs that we wanted played, and were also able to create a do not play list. They were extremely organized and they kept the crowd on the dance floor the whole night. Would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/24/2016

Joe Miller was our DJ and we could not have been happier with him! All of our guests have mentioned how awesome he was and how he played the perfect mix of songs! We had a super long reception, and he kept people on the dance floor the whole night! My dad (father of the bride), is a big critic on DJ's and he was VERY impressed with Joe, so that says a lot! Joe is super quick to respond to messages and is always very professional. I would recommend him to do any reception!

Sent on 06/27/2016