Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

249 | Perrysburg, OH

249 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 1
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 2
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 3
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 4
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 5
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 6
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 7

Brenna · Married on 09/04/2016

Book that DJ was great for our wedding both ceremony & reception! We loved the online site where we could customize our music. Nick was great, he even came for our rehearsal dinner to make sure our music for the ceremony fit perfectly! They were very easy to contact if we had questions and their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend Book that DJ for any type of party or wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Katlyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Absolutely amazing DJ! They give you a planning site to write down all your details of the ceremony and reception when where who all that. You can give them an idea of what music you like and what you don't by adding music to their like it, love it, and do not play list. They day of my wedding Jason did my ceremony and reception and did a phenomenal job! Kept the party going all night long! Highly recommend and use their other services too! ( photo booth, videography, and chair shashes)

Sent on 09/18/2016

Emily · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I hired Jason Kelley from Book that DJ for our wedding reception and we cannot say enough good things about Jason and Book that DJ! We were initially introduced to Book that DJ while attending a friends wedding a couple years back and were so impressed, we hired him to DJ our wedding reception! Jason made us feel completely comfortable from the get go, very responsive, professional and easy to contact if/when we had questions. We used the online song portal for specific songs we wanted for the night (i.e. first dance) but otherwise let Jason "feel the crowd" for what to play next-he ROCKED it! Completely satisfied and highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Mallory · Married on 08/14/2016

Randy was perfect! He kept everyone moving all night. He was always super responsive to emails and phone calls

Sent on 08/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

I would highly recommend Book that DJ, Randy Main wad amazing and did a great job! All the guests were on the dance floor having fun. He was very responsive to my questions and requests!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Mikaela · Married on 08/05/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Nick Meyers for our wedding reception. Nick kept things moving, made everyone feel comfortable, and was tentive to what we wanted to do. We absolutely will consult him again if ever given the opportunity. Overall, it was a stress free day and we had an amazing time!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Book that DJ, Joe specifically, was absolutely amazing! We cannot say enough good things about him and his group! Joe was on top of everything from the first meeting to after the reception. He helped tremendously during the rehearsal. He had excellent song suggestions. We loved the online forum where we could input specific songs we wanted. Our experience was tremendous! We received countless compliments from out guests. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2016

lynn · Married on 07/30/2016

jason was simply amazing!!! He was the best .
    He not only was my dj but he was a big part of mu wedding!!! From beginning to end he was AWESOME!!! IF YOU NEED A DJ FOR YOUR WEDDING..HES THE BEST IN TOWN !!! BOOK HIM !!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Timothy · Married on 07/30/2016

Randy Main is an excellent DJ and very professional. I would recommend him for your wedding reception. He did a phenomenal job working with us and setting the mood for the course of our special evening.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Brooke · Married on 07/23/2016

Randy was our DJ for our wedding and I can't say enough positive things about him! He was GREAT!!! He truely listened to any and all request we had and made sure everyone had a great time! No one left the dance floor! Randy went above and beyond for our wedding, even letting some of the kids help him out DJ'ing! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Heather · Married on 07/22/2016

The experience was all together amazing. We booked and then took our time in the online planning. They were also relatively quick to respond to questions, all of mine where sent via email.
    When I had my meeting with Randy he was very professional while personable. He was willing to work with us on everything, especially the day of when we skipped around with the order of thing.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Brianna · Married on 07/09/2016

I had went to my cousin's wedding and Book that DJ was DJing for them and they were fantastic! They were interactive with the wedding guests and I loved how confident they sounded. We decided to go with them after seeing their work and I am so happy we did. Owen was fantastic and kept the party going all night. We even had a little surprise for my parents and he went along with it and made sure the secret was kept. He met with us a few weeks before the wedding to finalize everything, which as a bride, makes you feel more at ease. I would highly recommend Book that DJ for your wedding reception!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

Our DJ was awesome! He even played longer than expected and was very willing to do that for us. Very professional, helpful, and played great music.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

I met Joe at the Book That DJ booth at a bridal show in BG and had a blast when he coached my bestfriend, who was also a bride, and myself through the "shoe game". A few months later I ran into him at the NHall show and was extremely impressed that he remembered me by name and greeted me like an old friend. I knew then and there he was our guy! My friend also booked him so we had the pleasure of seeing him in action months before our own wedding. Joe is extremely personable and knowledgeable about music, took our vision and ran with it. I have nothing but good things to say about him and this company. Our big day would have not been the same without Book That DJ!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/25/2016

We were able to talk to our DJ anytime we wanted to! He kept the party going and I couldn't be happier with his performance! I'd recommend to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a great experience with book that dj. We loved that we had our own portal online where we could request songs that we wanted played, and were also able to create a do not play list. They were extremely organized and they kept the crowd on the dance floor the whole night. Would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/24/2016

Joe Miller was our DJ and we could not have been happier with him! All of our guests have mentioned how awesome he was and how he played the perfect mix of songs! We had a super long reception, and he kept people on the dance floor the whole night! My dad (father of the bride), is a big critic on DJ's and he was VERY impressed with Joe, so that says a lot! Joe is super quick to respond to messages and is always very professional. I would recommend him to do any reception!

Sent on 06/27/2016

ann · Married on 06/18/2016

We used Nick Meyers and were very pleased with our reception. He did a great job keeping guest entertained and working to meet our needs. We highly recommend Book that DJ!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Janey · Married on 06/04/2016

We booked with Book that DJ about eight months prior to our wedding and instantly fell in love with the energy this company had! Our DJ was Nick Meyers and there are not enough compliments to write to express how great Nick was! From his laid back and outgoing personality to the way his love for his job shined through, I knew the moment we met Nick we would have an awesome time! We had quite a few things happening at our wedding reception and Nick was more than accommodating with all of our requests and beyond helpful with his own tips and advice for us! We honestly would not have had half the fun we did if it wasn't for him! I cannot thank you enough, Nick! You truly made our night so special!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • Kristen & Daniel

kristen · Married on 05/29/2016

Awesome Service! We escpecially loved the online planning it made it super easy for us because we were out of town.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2016

We would recommend Book That DJ to anyone and everyone! Jason Kelley killed it for our wedding and reception. Such a pleasure to work with, very flexible and thorough. He takes pride in his work and it shows. Thanks for making our day perfect!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Loren · Married on 05/28/2016

Great experience with Book that DJ... Joe was awesome.
    Booking and planning meeting went great. Joe spent plenty of time with us and was full of good ideas.
    The shoe game and candy toss ideas were a HUGE hit with the crowd and kids.
    Lots of good feedback from many of the guests. Great music selection for both young and old.
    Joe went above and beyond… offering to run to the bar for the wedding party and even hunting down the brides lip gloss and phone.
    We would suggest Joe and Book That DJ to all of our friends and family.
    Thanks so much for helping make our night memorable.
    Loren and Carrie Sullivan

Sent on 06/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Book That DJ was overall amazing to work with! Our DJ Nick went above and beyond to make sure our day was fun, exciting and reflective of our personalities! He spent time making an awesome mix for our mother/son dance and working to adjust music for our ceremony. The website they offer you to utilize makes planning the timeline and music used for the events throughout the night super easy. To top it off they were affordable! We received so many compliments from our guests throughout the night and even the days following about how amazing our DJ was. I would highly recommend Book That DJ, especially Nick, to anyone looking for an affordable, professional, and fun wedding DJ!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Hailey · Married on 05/20/2016

Wonderful! So glad we chose Book that DJ! Jason made sure everything at our reception ran smothly. There were no awkward "what's going on now, what is everyone doing, what should we being doing?" moments at our reception. He made sure our guests knew what to expect and he consulted with us throughout to make sure everything was running smothly and confirmed everything ahead of time with us. He even last minute made personalized ceremony music available for us when out violinist didn't work out. We were nothing short of delighted with his services!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Tyler · Married on 05/20/2016

Jason at book that dj was amazing and very professional!! We through a curve ball at him last minute and he was able to accommodate in short notice. He was very attentive to our needs and really made sure our guest had a great time. I would highly recommend booking with book that dj for your next event. Great group of people all around. Thank you again Jason for everything u did for our special day!

Sent on 05/29/2016