Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

257 | Perrysburg, OH

257 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

Mallory · Married on 09/16/2017

Jason did an amazing job at our wedding! I kept hearing all night from my guests how great the music was. My husband and I are extremely happy with choosing Book that DJ and we would recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making our day that much better!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Virginia · Married on 09/15/2017

We were extremely satisfied with our service provided by Book That DJ, from start to finish! DJ Paul was professional, fun, and entertaining at our wedding reception. He was flexible with any of our last minute requests and did everything he could to make our night enjoyable for ourselves, as well as our guests! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an outstanding DJ Service!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • I

Iselin · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Joe Miller as our DJ. We do not have the words to express how amazing he was. Even every guest we had a chance to talk to told us how great and personable he was. Every chance he had he made sure we were doing ok, checked on us often, communicated with us on what was next, etc. I personally (the bride) was worried about timeline and all that had to be done. Joe communicated with all my vendors and I was able to actually enjoy myself and relax. Thank you Joe, you're awesome!

Sent on 10/09/2017

john · Married on 09/09/2017

Bryce helped create a fantastic evening for my daughters wedding reception

Sent on 09/12/2017

Tracey · Married on 09/09/2017

I don't think there is enough good things to say about Book that DJ! Jason was our DJ for our entire wedding day and did an an absolute amazing job!! Jason met with my husband and I all throughout the night to make sure our reception ran so smoothly and was always paying attention to our guests and playing everything he knew our guests would love. Jason went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing and our wedding guests had nothing but good compliments on his services! Jason and Book that DJ are definitely who you want at any of your events and I HIGHLY reccommend their services! Thanks again for making our wedding day so awesome Jason!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Theresa · Married on 09/02/2017

We had Jason as our DJ and from the moment we booked him, the amount of communication and professionalism was amazing! Our dance floor was never empty! He is always able to read the crowd and he bases music off that :)
    Thank you Jason!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2017

We had Bryce as our DJ. He was phenomenal! He was so nice to work with and was willing to make adjustments when something had to be changed. He read the crowd and kept all my guests on their feet. At the end of the night and the next day many of my family and friends said that the music was great and flowed so well. Overall, Bryce is such a welcoming person and was such a positive presence at our wedding. Thanks so much Book That Dj and especially to Bryce!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Morgan · Married on 08/05/2017

Book that DJ is the BEST DJ service!! Owen did an awesome job playing all the songs we love and keeping everyone on the dance floor for our entire wedding reception. We used Book that DJ for our ceremony as well and they did not miss a beat and kept the music on cue for all important moments! Highly recommend them for outside wedding ceremony and wedding receptions!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

Joe from Book That DJ was an absolute pleasure to work with and I am beyond satisfied with our choosing them to DJ our wedding ceremony and reception. Our family had a long running bad luck cloud over the DJ's at previous weddings and Joe killed it! Even some friends and bridesmaids at the wedding would comment, "best DJ ever!" after he would walk away from giving us an update or bringing us a drink! He really kept the ball rolling in regard to the events of the night and fed off the crowd to get and keep people on their feet during the dancing sessions. Before the wedding, he took the time to meet with us to go over bridal party name pronunciations, no-play and must-play lists, and even gave us a few ideas for things we could do during the ceremony out of the norm. My husband also had a bad run with previous DJs and had some slightly demanding requests for Joe and he did not disappoint! Not to mention all the fun people had with the photo booth! Such a fun thing for us and for the guests that doubled as a guest favor and wedding momento for us as the ladies running the booth put together a little photo album with everyone's photos and bad the guests sign it. It's one of my favorite things from our big day! We are so happy with our decision to go with Book That DJ for our entire wedding - we'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/09/2017

K · Married on 07/29/2017

If you are looking for an outstanding DJ for your wedding, DJ Joe Miller of Book That DJ is who you want!! Great website for planning for your big night, personable, will play what YOU want for your guests -- top notch and worth every penny! He was the DJ for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for our daughter's wedding. We are still getting compliments from our guests--young and old alike. You seriously cannot go wrong. Happy planning!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Amber · Married on 07/09/2017

We had Jason as our wedding ceremony and reception DJ. He was quick to respond to all of our questions and gave us some important things to think about to help our evening run smoothly. Jason did a great job running our ceremony and had our guests dancing all night long. Everyone had so much fun!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/01/2017

We had Bryce as our wedding DJ and everything was fantastic! Not only are they incredibly flexible with custom song choices and requests, but they make the reception run smoothly. Bryce was able to read the crowd so well when it came to song choice. One of the best choices you can make for your wedding day!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Kyle · Married on 07/01/2017

Was extremely pleased with the value of service we received! I'd like to make a shout out to Owen for making my wife and I's wedding reception a fun event for our guests. He had the heartbeat of the party with great music selections and kept my bride and I on schedule the whole night, truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Lyndsay · Married on 07/01/2017

Joe Miller from Book That DJ was amazing at my wedding! Would highly recommend Joe for your special day.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amy · Married on 06/10/2017

Jason was so fun and easy to work with! My husband works late but wanted to come to the meetings, so Jason met with us in the evenings to accommodate our schedules. He gave great recommendations for songs and reception timelines and even let us decide on songs last minute. His online planning form was very helpful in finding songs for each traditional dance. During our reception, he kept the guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! He read the crowd and was able to keep the energy going. He also suggested a reverse anniversary dance and a dollar selfie event, which our guests loved. I would (and have already done so) recommend Jason to anyone getting married in the Toledo area. Absolutely worth the money!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jason · Married on 06/03/2017

Owen knew exactly what to play and how to keep the crowd pleased! The sound was top quality and lighting was great. Everyone had fun and many asked for so contact information. Would highly recommend if looking for a dj and would definitely come back!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Brandee · Married on 05/20/2017

Thank you so much Owen for working with us in such detail before our big day, and then packing the dance floor all night! We had so much fun, and we thank you for helping with that!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Brooke · Married on 01/28/2017

Joe, from Book the DJ was wonderful! He helped us set up a timeline for the evening and because our bridal party bus got stuck by a train and we were later than expected getting to the reception, he was very flexible and helpful. The dance floor was packed all night and we had numerous guests tell us he did a great job! I highly recommend using this company.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2017

Book that DJ was an easy choice to make for our DJ. Jason was wonderful to work with! He made sure our guests were having a great time and dancing all night!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Christina · Married on 01/14/2017

We had Joe Miller as our DJ from Book That DJ, and he was amazing! He kept the dance floor full the entire night, and knew just what to play next. The music was just the right volume, and his set up was very professional! Also, the week of the wedding, I asked him to make a custom mix for the father daughter dance, and he had it done the next day- and it was perfect! Joe asked us questions throughout the evening and kept everything on track. Oh, and the online planning system they have is awesome and really helped us pick the songs we wanted to hear and the ones we did not want played. Joe played all the songs we really wanted, and I can't say enough about how great he was!! I really could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding, and am so glad we decided to Book That DJ! The online system also helped us figure out our timeline and helped us to have a better idea of how the evening would play out. I would highly recommend you to Book That DJ!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Karen · Married on 11/12/2016

The photo booth was a great add on to our wedding. My guest absolutely loved it, and each got a print, as well as we got a book with a print that they could write in. Jason really got to know us as a couple and was able to play from the crowds vibe as well. Even though the whole day was a blur; everyone raved about the DJ and Photo booth.

Sent on 01/31/2017

We absolutely loved our dj Randy! He was prompt at responding to our emails with questions and he delivered exactly what we asked of him on our big day! He played music that hit everyone's style all night and our dance floor was always packed! Thank you book that dj for being awesome!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Heather · Married on 10/15/2016

Jason and his team are amazing! They kept our reception going and made sure that everyone was having fun! Would recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2016

Book that DJ did a phenomenal job at making sure we got exactly what we wanted with music choices. Jason who was our DJ kept all of our friends and family on the dance floor till the very last song! My husband and I would highly recommend using this service!

Sent on 10/07/2016

amber · Married on 10/01/2016

Hats off to BookthatDJ.com!!!! My husband and I were over the moon to the experience we had with this company. We were referred to them by a friend and weren't sure if we wanted to pursue getting in touch. Time was running out and I scheduled an appointment with them. We talked with DJ Nick and he sold us on their company. We even asked to have Nick DJ the wedding. Nick was very prompt with responding to questions via email and was very professional. We decided to book them and have no regrets. The planning site was wonderful and easy to use.
    During the reception it went SO SMOOTH!!! Nick was great and continuously asked us if we were okay. He had everything in order on what was next and asked us first to make sure. We were so excited that people were even complimenting us on the choice of DJ. We had a wonderful experience with BookthatDJ.com and with Nick as well. We highly recommend him and the company as well. Thank you Nick for being so awesome!!! :) :)

Sent on 10/19/2016