Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

249 | Perrysburg, OH

249 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 1
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 2
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 3
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 4
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 5
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 6
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) 7

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

Joe from Book That DJ was an absolute pleasure to work with and I am beyond satisfied with our choosing them to DJ our wedding ceremony and reception. Our family had a long running bad luck cloud over the DJ's at previous weddings and Joe killed it! Even some friends and bridesmaids at the wedding would comment, "best DJ ever!" after he would walk away from giving us an update or bringing us a drink! He really kept the ball rolling in regard to the events of the night and fed off the crowd to get and keep people on their feet during the dancing sessions. Before the wedding, he took the time to meet with us to go over bridal party name pronunciations, no-play and must-play lists, and even gave us a few ideas for things we could do during the ceremony out of the norm. My husband also had a bad run with previous DJs and had some slightly demanding requests for Joe and he did not disappoint! Not to mention all the fun people had with the photo booth! Such a fun thing for us and for the guests that doubled as a guest favor and wedding momento for us as the ladies running the booth put together a little photo album with everyone's photos and bad the guests sign it. It's one of my favorite things from our big day! We are so happy with our decision to go with Book That DJ for our entire wedding - we'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/09/2017

K · Married on 07/29/2017

If you are looking for an outstanding DJ for your wedding, DJ Joe Miller of Book That DJ is who you want!! Great website for planning for your big night, personable, will play what YOU want for your guests -- top notch and worth every penny! He was the DJ for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for our daughter's wedding. We are still getting compliments from our guests--young and old alike. You seriously cannot go wrong. Happy planning!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Amber · Married on 07/09/2017

We had Jason as our wedding ceremony and reception DJ. He was quick to respond to all of our questions and gave us some important things to think about to help our evening run smoothly. Jason did a great job running our ceremony and had our guests dancing all night long. Everyone had so much fun!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/01/2017

We had Bryce as our wedding DJ and everything was fantastic! Not only are they incredibly flexible with custom song choices and requests, but they make the reception run smoothly. Bryce was able to read the crowd so well when it came to song choice. One of the best choices you can make for your wedding day!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Kyle · Married on 07/01/2017

Was extremely pleased with the value of service we received! I'd like to make a shout out to Owen for making my wife and I's wedding reception a fun event for our guests. He had the heartbeat of the party with great music selections and kept my bride and I on schedule the whole night, truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Lyndsay · Married on 07/01/2017

Joe Miller from Book That DJ was amazing at my wedding! Would highly recommend Joe for your special day.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amy · Married on 06/10/2017

Jason was so fun and easy to work with! My husband works late but wanted to come to the meetings, so Jason met with us in the evenings to accommodate our schedules. He gave great recommendations for songs and reception timelines and even let us decide on songs last minute. His online planning form was very helpful in finding songs for each traditional dance. During our reception, he kept the guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! He read the crowd and was able to keep the energy going. He also suggested a reverse anniversary dance and a dollar selfie event, which our guests loved. I would (and have already done so) recommend Jason to anyone getting married in the Toledo area. Absolutely worth the money!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jason · Married on 06/03/2017

Owen knew exactly what to play and how to keep the crowd pleased! The sound was top quality and lighting was great. Everyone had fun and many asked for so contact information. Would highly recommend if looking for a dj and would definitely come back!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Brandee · Married on 05/20/2017

Thank you so much Owen for working with us in such detail before our big day, and then packing the dance floor all night! We had so much fun, and we thank you for helping with that!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Brooke · Married on 01/28/2017

Joe, from Book the DJ was wonderful! He helped us set up a timeline for the evening and because our bridal party bus got stuck by a train and we were later than expected getting to the reception, he was very flexible and helpful. The dance floor was packed all night and we had numerous guests tell us he did a great job! I highly recommend using this company.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2017

Book that DJ was an easy choice to make for our DJ. Jason was wonderful to work with! He made sure our guests were having a great time and dancing all night!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Christina · Married on 01/14/2017

We had Joe Miller as our DJ from Book That DJ, and he was amazing! He kept the dance floor full the entire night, and knew just what to play next. The music was just the right volume, and his set up was very professional! Also, the week of the wedding, I asked him to make a custom mix for the father daughter dance, and he had it done the next day- and it was perfect! Joe asked us questions throughout the evening and kept everything on track. Oh, and the online planning system they have is awesome and really helped us pick the songs we wanted to hear and the ones we did not want played. Joe played all the songs we really wanted, and I can't say enough about how great he was!! I really could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding, and am so glad we decided to Book That DJ! The online system also helped us figure out our timeline and helped us to have a better idea of how the evening would play out. I would highly recommend you to Book That DJ!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Karen · Married on 11/12/2016

The photo booth was a great add on to our wedding. My guest absolutely loved it, and each got a print, as well as we got a book with a print that they could write in. Jason really got to know us as a couple and was able to play from the crowds vibe as well. Even though the whole day was a blur; everyone raved about the DJ and Photo booth.

Sent on 01/31/2017

We absolutely loved our dj Randy! He was prompt at responding to our emails with questions and he delivered exactly what we asked of him on our big day! He played music that hit everyone's style all night and our dance floor was always packed! Thank you book that dj for being awesome!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Heather · Married on 10/15/2016

Jason and his team are amazing! They kept our reception going and made sure that everyone was having fun! Would recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2016

Book that DJ did a phenomenal job at making sure we got exactly what we wanted with music choices. Jason who was our DJ kept all of our friends and family on the dance floor till the very last song! My husband and I would highly recommend using this service!

Sent on 10/07/2016

amber · Married on 10/01/2016

Hats off to BookthatDJ.com!!!! My husband and I were over the moon to the experience we had with this company. We were referred to them by a friend and weren't sure if we wanted to pursue getting in touch. Time was running out and I scheduled an appointment with them. We talked with DJ Nick and he sold us on their company. We even asked to have Nick DJ the wedding. Nick was very prompt with responding to questions via email and was very professional. We decided to book them and have no regrets. The planning site was wonderful and easy to use.
    During the reception it went SO SMOOTH!!! Nick was great and continuously asked us if we were okay. He had everything in order on what was next and asked us first to make sure. We were so excited that people were even complimenting us on the choice of DJ. We had a wonderful experience with BookthatDJ.com and with Nick as well. We highly recommend him and the company as well. Thank you Nick for being so awesome!!! :) :)

Sent on 10/19/2016

Bethanie · Married on 10/01/2016

After the initial meeting with the Owner of the business I was blown away and hands down had planned on choosing book that DJ for the DJ services for my wedding. We were then paired up with DJ Owen who was awesome, he did a great job reading the crowd, getting in our requests, and I know so many people who had a great time dancing to the tunes he was spinning for us. Their online system is really cool, but don't sweat it if you don't get around to it. Owen met up with me two days prior to the wedding at a panera bread and we were able to figure it all out fairly quickly. Thank you so much for everything. You did a great job, Owen.

Sent on 01/19/2017

John · Married on 09/24/2016

We held our wedding in the Toledo Botanical gardens and hired Dave through Book that DJ and we could not be happier with our choice...and their service!

Every step of the process was easy and everyone involved was very helpful and professional. Since we are, shall we say, "of a certain age", we were planning this wedding ourselves, i.e. no parents etc. Dave and BookthatDJ provided just the right level of help. I say that because to some degree we just wanted a professional to take care of the details since we had a lot on our plate. I think it was a bit difficult for Dave because I am sure he is used to getting more direction from his clients. Well we left many of the details to Dave and he really came through.

He also provided the sound system for our wedding ceremony, managed our music for the ceremony and kept things moving just the right speed. He worked closely with our officiant- so that I didn't have to!

I can't say enough good things about this vendor and specifically Dave! You rock dude!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kyleigj · Married on 09/17/2016

Randy was amazing, I mean amazing!!!! Everyone still talks about how great the music was. He was very responsive, and did everything I asked. 10/10

Sent on 10/05/2016

Amy · Married on 09/17/2016

Jason was amazing! Hands down the best vendor we worked with. He was very quick with his email responses and was very knowledgeable about the whole wedding process. I would work with him again if given the opportunity!

Sent on 10/07/2016

We met with Dj Jay and were very impressed at his professionalism and enthusiasm. Their pricing is very competitive and they offer more than just your DJ Services. I was impressed at the ability to go online and pick songs you like and dislike. I am confident we will be happy with their services for our September 2016 wedding .

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Ronnie & Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/10/2016

I booked my wedding with "book that dj" we had Joe Miller. He was absolutely phenomenal! They are a very organized company and he made the chaotic day go so smoothly. He was not only doing the music that day he was gathering all the parents and getting us drinks. And making sure to keep us and the guests happy and having a blast. I also appreciate that he honored our families wishes and played music that was upbeat but appropriate. I would recommend anyone looking to have an unforgettable wedding call
    Joe Miller with Book That DJ!
    419-265-0296

Sent on 09/17/2016

Ali · Married on 09/10/2016

Randy was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was exceptionally responsive to all my needs as a bride! I would recommend him and this company to the bride who wants a stress free vendor experience and amazing performance!

Sent on 10/05/2016