Boojum Tree Reviews

Boojum Tree 5
Boojum Tree 6
Boojum Tree 7

Amy · Married on 09/27/2014

My Husband and I got married at the Boojum Tree back in September 2014. From the moment we stepped on the grounds at the open house, we knew we needed to get married at this beautiful venue! Tasha and her team were professional, responsive, kind and attentive. They were always 3 steps ahead! On the day we got married, a gigantic monsoon decided to visit town, washing away any and all of our original plans for our outdoor ceremony. After waiting it out as long as we could, Tasha and her staff came up with a quick Plan B and managed to move our entire ceremony into their "Cantina" area at the very last minute. Of course, it was not the ceremony we had planned for, but given the circumstances, it was still a beautiful ceremony. Throughout the remainder of the evening, Tasha and her staff made sure that the rain had no effect on the fun! We danced the night away and will treasure those memories for the rest of our lives. I would whole-heartedly recommend The Boojum Tree to any bride in the Valley! It is a GORGEOUS venue, who work with wonderful vendors and you are guaranteed the best with Tasha and her staff!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Gina · Married on 09/25/2014

I live in Orlando, FL and had to do all planning for our wedding across the country. Tasha, the wedding coordinator at Boojum Tree always wrote back right away and helped me with suggestions. On the day, she definitely proved how amazing at her job she is! This venue is a fairytale setting!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Linda · Married on 09/21/2014

Tasha at Boojum Tree was incredible. We started with her at an Open House in January of 2014 and she was there through the entire planning and actual event in September of 2014. I live in Ohio and I was concerned that everything was so far away in PHX. Any questions I had were answered very quickly. The venue was beautiful and the day of the wedding was flawless. The bar, DJ and catering were all part of our package and we were happy with all of them. The venue staff made the transitions between ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception so smooth that we never noticed them doing their jobs in the background. The focus of Tasha and Boojum Tree staff was to make this day about the bride and the groom. As the mother of the bride, I expected to feel stress that day. I did not. Didn't have to worry about a thing and we were thrilled with the results.

Sent on 10/05/2014
  • MissRitziTraveler

Katie · Married on 09/19/2014

This was the first venue we looked at, and just fell in love with the place, so we booked it on the spot, and I'm so glad we did. We wanted something Unique and different than your average wedding hall, and Boojum had it all: eclectic charm, gorgeous greenhouse, and more importantly the ability to transport you to a different world.. Almost like being in Spain or Morroco.. Which was special since we were having a travel themed bi-lingual French/English wedding. Another plus about this place is the on- site coordinator Tasha who is just so good at what she does. She was always quick to respond to my endless emails and helped me every step of the way to make sure my day would be perfect. I honestly don't know how she does it. Now every time I talk to any girls in the area, I always make sure to tell them about this magical place.. And when I show my pictures-- they are sold! Thanks Boojum for the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Rysse · Married on 09/13/2014

Chosing Boojum Tree was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. From the convenience of everything being in one area to having Tasha help with everything. The venue is absolutely beautiful and my husband and I would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Tasha is the ROCK of this whole place!! She impressed us so much with every aspect of our planning!! At no time before or during the event was I ever overwhelmed and I loved that!! Thank you Boojum Tree for making my daughter's wedding so wonderful and special!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

We loved having our wedding and reception at The Boojum Tree! The venue is simply beautiful and could not have found a better place in the Phoenix area! Tasha and her staff were wonderful at keeping everything together and flowing smoothly. The fact that the venue is so unique and beautiful made it easy to just add a few flower and saved us in decorating costs. Our guest could not get over how fun, eclectic, and beautiful the venue was. Thank you Boojum Tree for making our day amazing!

Sent on 06/14/2014

The morning after our daughter became engaged, I found Boojum Tree online. Without even going there, we all knew it was the perfect place for the wedding. Boojum Tree is a magical, hidden oasis - a totally unique venue with elegant rustic charm, fabulous trees, flowers, fountains, and so much more. It is a gorgeous property during the day, but takes on a life of its own after dark with hundreds of candles and LED lights everywhere. The opportunities for photography are endless here. I cannot say enough about Tasha and her staff, except that they are totally knowledgeable, professional at all times, immediately responsive to questions, and delightful to work with. The list of preferred vendors gave us many options to select from, and we were thrilled with those choices. Boojum Tree is truly an unforgettable venue for any special event!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2014

Tasha is AMAZING!! I couldn't have done this without her .. Attention to detail was impecible ..kindhearted and caring .. I could never imagine having my wedding anywhere else.. LOVE LOVE LOVE .. Boojum..thank you so much for everything .. You're the BEST!!!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Crystal · Married on 04/27/2014

The Boojum Tree is beautiful! It was truly a wonderful backdrop for our wedding photos. I really did not have to contribute any additional decorations for our wedding (including flowers) because the site is already so unique and colorful. Tasha was very helpful, friendly and responsive. I am very happy we chose them as our venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. I highly recommend the Boojum Tree to others.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Amber · Married on 04/19/2014

Tasha was amazing and Boojum Tree was everything we wanted for our special day. As soon as I saw pictures of Boojum Tree in magazines, I knew I wanted to be married there. Everything Tasha did helped us to make our day beautiful and special to what we wanted. She even helped my parents work out an amazing surprise for me on my day.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/11/2014

Such a beautiful venue and what a memorable day and night it was for me, my husband, and our guests.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Sharon · Married on 04/05/2014

Everyone at the wedding made comments on what a beautiful place it is for a wedding. Tasha was great to work with and made the day run smoothly.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jenn · Married on 03/29/2014

Boojum Tree was absolutely magical. Every single guest came up to me and said it was the most beautiful venue they had ever been to. I also had a lot of set up and take down and Tasha was amazing. She answered all my questions, set the decorations up perfectly, organized and helped direct the ceremony and reception, and completed the break-down. She is also very friendly, nice, and just a great person. I think I hugged her about 100 times. I definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a one of a kind venue that people will be talking about for years!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Danielle · Married on 02/22/2014

From our very first visit to Boojum Tree, my husband and I were blown away by the unique beauty of the venue. We were looking for an A-typical wedding venue - a place that felt like an escape from the city and general desert atmosphere of Phoenix - and we found everything we were looking for and more!

Tasha impressed us with her professionalism, candor, and relaxed style. She went out of her way to make us feel right at home. When it came to making decisions, her guidance was very open and honest. She was also very responsive with emails and phone calls (if necessary), and never seemed overwhelmed or bothered by any question.

In terms of pricing, Boojum Tree is worth every penny. Our guests were just as impressed and surprised at how wonderful the grounds and overall vibe fit our personalities. We can't wait to be guests at another wedding or special event here someday!

The day of our wedding, everything was perfect. Literally perfect. Tasha and her amazing team set everything up - from our photobooth props to even going the extra mile and using surplus flowers and candles to adorn the ceremony area. They even helped pass out our take-away gifts at the end of the night and thanked each guest as they left.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you SO MUCH for making our wedding an incredible experience that we will cherish for a lifetime. We love Boojum!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Amber · Married on 11/12/2013

Tasha was amazing!!! I couldn't have been happier with how my intimate ceremony was executed. I was treated as if I mattered, and that meant so much to me. Boojum Tree is beautiful and such a natural environment. I highly, highly, highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kim · Married on 11/10/2013

The venue is amazing. All night I received compliments on how beautiful and unique it was.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Valerie · Married on 11/09/2013

Boojum Tree and specifically, Tasha were great! Tasha was there to answer any question during the planning process, no matter how small and always responded to emails promptly. The venue itself is breath taking. My husband and I fell in love with it the moment we walked in during an open house. It was everything I didn't even know I had imagined for our wedding. Tasha worked with us on our rehearsal which went smoothly and fast, she is very professional. We also hired her as our day of coordinator and I couldn't have been more happy. Everything went off without a hitch (at least to my knowledge!) and she helped keep the timeline going. We started on time and ended on time as well. The staff set up all our decorations exactly as I had imagined them. I am still getting compliments from guest about how gorgeous everything was, can we do it again?

Sent on 11/19/2013

Jodi · Married on 11/03/2013

From the first moment my now husband and I visited the Boojum Tree, we knew we would get married there. The venue is dazzling and unlike anything else you will find; our guests were astounded. The staff events director, Tasha, is more than incredible. She answered all of our many questions over the period of a year so quickly and thoroughly. Tasha is the venue's director; she was also our wedding day coordinator, and our officiant. Everything went perfectly! And we even kept to our timeline (imagine that). Tasha always knew just what to do. Thank you so much! I recommend the Boojum Tree and Tasha to everyone that wants the wedding of their dreams!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Boojum Tree and Tasha were amazing! Thanks to them our wedding was amazing and worry free!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Erika · Married on 10/26/2013

Boojum tree and Tasha were great. We had the best wedding ever!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Erika · Married on 10/26/2013

Boojum Tree and Tasha were great. We had the best wedding ever! Thank you!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Everyone who attended our wedding loved the venue. Pictures turned out amazing. Tasha was super and took care of everything we needed! We had the wedding of our dreams at Boojum Tree!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kendall · Married on 10/19/2013

I would highly recommend this venue for any type of event! The venue it'self is gorgeous and the venue coordinator Tasha is amazing! She helped with everything regardless if it was her job or not she would handle it to make sure I had a perfect day and I very much did!! The only thing I can think that might be seen as a negative is that it is in a residential area so you can't blast your music but the level we had ours at was just perfect for dancing and everything else! I wouldn't think it would need to get much higher. Between the coordinator and the venue it was worth every penny and I'm so glad I chose this for my special day! I'm still getting compliments from all my guests on how beautiful it was!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Vicki · Married on 10/11/2013

Tasha was without a doubt the best ever! She was always right there for any questions or needs. The venue is beyond beautiful and couldn't have made a better big day for us. Tasha works SO hard, I don't know how she does it all...but I am glad that she does. Cannot thank Tasha and the Boojum Tree enough for everything!

Sent on 10/23/2013