Boojum Tree Reviews

Boojum Tree 4
Boojum Tree 5
Boojum Tree 6
Boojum Tree 7

We loved working with Tasha at the Boojum tree! She made the wedding planning stress free. On my wedding day a guest spilled red wine down my dress and she was there within 10 seconds with a fix to make the dress look like new again! She was great to work with and I would recommend Tasha and the Boojum tree to anyone planning a wedding in the phoenix area!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Adrienne · Married on 12/12/2014

This venue is one that I want to keep secret for my own selfish reasons! The staff, location, and process were all incredibly polished. I could not be happier with the beautiful surroundings, professionalism of the staff, and how well our special day went. Tasha was amazing and truly made all the difference in our day!

Sent on 02/25/2015

I simply cannot say enough about the positive experience we had at the beautiful Boojum Tree! Jennifer was extremely helpful, gracious, and flexible. I would recommended the Boojum Tree to everyone who would like to have a gathering or event in a very special place!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jerry · Married on 11/22/2014

Tasha was the greatest. She walked us through everything from the beginning to the end and left no stone un-turned. From the day we first met Tasha to the last minute of the event she was there every step of the way. I cannot thank Tasha enough for making our day and evening at Boojum Tree a time we will cherish and never forget.
    The Boojum Tree venue is a hidden paradise in itself. Everyone that attended the event couldn't say enough about the the beauty of Boojum Tree.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Catherine · Married on 11/14/2014

The Boojum Tree was perfection. Tasha and her staff are extremely helpful and positive! My guests were so WOWed by the venue that they are still talking about it! One of my guests got injured and she said that Tasha was so kind, quick, and helpful in response.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Not even sure where to start. We were planning my daughter's wedding and wanted an upscale venue in Scottsdale. Once we realized the expense, I began researching and found Boojum Tree. From the first email to the end of the wedding, all of the staff was incredible!

The minute you walk into the venue, you know it's going to be different. The wedding's theme was a blend of a Creole and Hispanic culture, so the eclectic atmosphere was perfect. While not the cheapest venue, the value is exceptional. We attended several open houses and selected their preferred vendors.

I had several personal challenges in the weeks leading up to the event, and while the staff was firm about their payment policies, they worked with us to keep everything on track.

The day of the event couldn't have had more perfect weather. Tasha was there from early morning, making the reception area absolutely gorgeous. We had lots of components in the wedding from Hookah pipes to second line band to a human moving table, so everything needed to come together. We did rent a higher end porta potty, which is a must for a larger event . It couldn't have been more perfect...thanks to Tasha, their preferred vendors, and the entire Boojum Tree staff.

Unfortunately, events have to end relatively early - 9:00 or 10:00 in the evening, but if you want a venue for a memorable event that "is an overdose on the senses", Boojum is a MUST SEE venue. You just don't expect a venue like this in Phoenix so you will have your guests saying, "Wow!" as they explore every nook and cranny. One of our guests told us that "I've been to a wedding where I knew they had spent $1,000,000 and it had NOTHING on this wedding". What more can a mother ask for in making the unforgettable memories from her daughter's wedding? Thank you Boojum Tree from the bottom of my heart for a tremendous experience!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Krista · Married on 11/07/2014

Our wedding was beautiful and it wouldn't have been possible without the help of Tasha and the amazing vendors we worked with!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Adriana · Married on 11/05/2014

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the Boojum Tree and I cannot honestly say enough positive things. The venue is absolutely breathtaking, every one of my guests was just gushing on how beautiful everything was and it wasn't me or any decorations I created - it was the venue itself. Not only are the plants and trees well cared for but the little additions that they have added on just really pull everything together in an incredible way. Things such as the little creek around the gazebo, the waterfall inside the greenhouse, the multiple fountains and statues, the bar itself is a work of art - everything, everything, everything is beautiful. And as if it couldn't get any better, the event coordinator on site, Tasha Work, is just an incredible person and really does her job better than anyone. There was absolutely zero hitches on my wedding day, she made sure everything was set-up before guests started arriving, she made sure everything was taken down and packed for me to take the next morning, she worked with me several times before the event to work on details, and she loves football. Honestly, you cannot go wrong. I absolutely and positively loved my wedding and recommend the Boojum Tree. Five plus stars!!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Barb · Married on 11/01/2014

This is truly the most unique venue in the valley. Rustic, magical and surrounded by greenery and flowers - Boojum itself jut amazed our guests. Tasha and staff were so helpful from beginning to end, coordinating, setting up, reassuring and putting the entire event together with us. As mother of the bride with a large chaotic family I'm sure we were a handful to work with, but we were met with grace, calm and professionalism. The wedding was just so special.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Chelsey · Married on 11/01/2014

Thanks to Tasha at this venue it was amazing beautiful and fun and it was a very special day

dawn · Married on 11/01/2014

Tasha at the Boojum Tree made our wedding day the most PERFECT day of our lives. This was my first wedding and I had so many questions and needed to make changes a few times and Tasha was so responsive and approachable and never once made me feel like I was a bother. The venue was EXCEPTIONAL!!! 3 weeks later I am still getting compliments on how magical the venue was!! Tasha handled everything from linens, to extra signs we had made and was soooo efficient, professional and fun too!! This venue will make any party or special event Perfect!!!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Allie · Married on 10/26/2014

Excellent Venue! We were so please with how everything went. Could not be happier with how out special day want

Sent on 11/20/2014

Sharon · Married on 10/25/2014

Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. I had the most amazing wedding thanks to this place and its staff. Tasha was absolutely awesome. She was knowledgeable and friendly. She was also our day of coordinator and did a great job. The venue itself is beyond beautiful. We got so many compliments on how nice the place was. We did ceremony only. There are so many little nooks in that place for amazing pictures. I can't wait to get them back! Best place for a wedding I could have imagined.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Patti · Married on 10/25/2014

Boojum Tree is an AMAZING venue! It is absolutely gorgeous, and so interesting! You could walk around there for hours and not get bored, and every way you turn is a picture. You CAN'T take a bad photo at this place! And we loved that it was so unique and personal, whereas every other place was a golf course (yawn) or resort (yawn) that does the same schpiel every weekend.

Some other MAJOR benefits: the woman who runs the Boojum Tree, Tasha, is absolutely fantastic! She was so helpful, answered all my questions (quick to respond, too!), and genuinely cares about the events that happen there! She put in so much attention to detail, we were absolutely floored with her help. It's like you have a friend running the show!!! She is very professional, and no glitch shook her. She is the rock star of coordinating!!!

Also, because the place is so beautiful and full of plants and flowers, you really don't have to invest in a ton of additional flowers or decorations - the place speaks for itself. This was a big money saver for us, since wedding flowers are notoriously pricey! (PS - Boojum Tree was less expensive than many other ho-hum places we saw!)

If you are looking at venues, at least go see the Boojum Tree. We walked in and immediately knew it was the place for us, and we wouldn't have changed a thing about it!!! Happy wedding! :)

Sent on 11/13/2014

Fantastic venue, EXCELLENT coordinator, and such personal service! The guests raved about it, and one is already looking into booking the Boojum Tree for her event. Can't imagine having been anywhere else! Gorgeous, personal, private - wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kaycee · Married on 10/21/2014

Everyone was so helpful! Not once were we treated with anything but respect and kindness. The wedding ceremony went smoothly because of the coordinator that Boojum Tree provided, and she was even able to print out my last minute vows and hookup my computer to their PA system. So not only did she tell people when to walk, she even coordinated everyone's music! She was AMAZING! I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2014

My husband & I were looking for a venue that was not only gorgeous, but also unique, warm and intimate for our small private ceremony with both our families… & the Boojum Tree offered all of that & more. The place is absolutely exquisite! You seriously forget that you’re in Phoenix once inside. Also, Tasha was an absolute delight to work with! She always had prompt communication back & forth with either my phone calls and or emails & was so kind & helpful the day of the ceremony. The day could not have gone more perfectly. We will definitely be recommending the Boojum Tree to anyone & everyone who is getting married in the future!!! Thanks again, S(M)A

Sent on 11/14/2014

Courtnay · Married on 10/18/2014

Working with the Boojum Tree and Tasha was a fantastic experience. There is a reason that they book up so quickly! Not only is the venue unique and GORGEOUS but the staff are true professionals!!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2014

My (then) fiance (now husband) and I fell in love with the place the moment we walked in...the grounds are beautiful and the ambiance is classy, sophisticated, romantic and rustic all at the same time. The wedding day went off without a hitch.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2014

When we first walked into the Boojum Tree, we fell in love. The grounds are so beautiful. The Boojum Tree has a rustic but elegant appeal with a variety of lush and colorful settings. We had a small, intimate wedding and were able to work with the Boojum to accommodate our different needs. We contacted Tasha, the manager, often over an 8 month period during planning and she was always friendly and patient with our many questions. Tasha was also our officiant. She is great to work with and did a fabulous job during the ceremony. I highly recommend the Boojum Tree for your wedding or event.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Jake · Married on 10/12/2014

The staff and Vendors made our wedding run flawlessly. Great attitudes the entire night and went out of there way to make sure everyone was enjoying them selves. i plan on using them again for some type of event when possible.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Cassandra · Married on 10/10/2014

Amazing venue. Very clean. Tasha was absolutely wonderful and always responded timely. She definitely helped take away the stress on our wedding day. Would recommend this venue and Tasha to anyone considering Boojum Tree.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Paula · Married on 10/04/2014

The venue was amazing for our daughter's wedding. The grounds were beautiful and Tasha did a great job at setting everything up with only a little direction from us. The whole evening ran smoothly and we were able to enjoy and not worry about any of the details. If you are looking for a unique garden venue this is definitely the place!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Rebecca · Married on 09/28/2014

This is the best venue for a wedding!! Tasha was fantastic with coordinating our entire event we did this long distance. She gave us great ideas and helped us with recommendations for good, photography and music. I was able to relax and enjoy myself at me daughters wedding as every detail was taken care of by Tasha. All of our guests couldn't get over the beautiful venue and how romantic it looked. It was a dream come true! Thank you Boojum Tree.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Tasha was INCREDIBLE. She made the whole process go so smoothly from the time we booked the venue to the day of our wedding. Boojum Tree is a beautiful venue, and so unique that we didn't have to do that much in the way of decorating. Since we DIY'ed a lot, Tasha really helped tie everything together from setting up the centerpieces to coordinating our two families the day of. Everyone kept telling us how this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. If you are thinking of Boojum Tree, look no further!

Sent on 10/16/2014