Boojum Tree Reviews

Boojum Tree 5
Boojum Tree 6
Boojum Tree 7

Kaili · Married on 02/06/2016

The day we signed the paperwork to have our wedding at Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens we received a red heart shaped stress ball that said "Don't stress...You're booked at Boojum Tree."
    To all of the future brides and grooms out there, considering this venue for your wedding, this is 100% the truth. Not only will the absolute beauty of this venue capture your heart, but the amazingly talented staff will do the same. They will treat you like family, and make you feel as if you are the only wedding they have this year.
    We worked with Boojum Tree for a year planning our wedding. No matter what time or day they were always by our side, constantly paying attention to every single little detail about our day.
    Jennifer provided numerous recommendations to all of our inquiries, and also directed us towards some of the most wonderful vendors in the valley.
    Every corner of this Boojum Tree wonderland has a story and something new and exciting to catch your eye. The famous blue doors, the magnificent arch entrance with the iconic fountain, the fun and rustic Mexican cantina, the tropical and lush greenhouse, the raised danced floor surrounded by glowing palm trees, and the courtyard ceremony space with a beautiful statement fountain; all allow you to guide your guest on a dazzling journey through the venue on your special day. The courtyard ceremony space with a beautiful statement fountain will make for the most gorgeous pictures and memories; they absolutely did for us.
    Boojum Tree also allows their newly married couples to come back and burn their names into the wood posts surrounding the dance floor. My husband and I will be adding our names, and proudly joining the family of past Boojum Tree couples.
    Jennifer, we are forever grateful and honored to have worked with you and the Boojum Tree family. You gave us the wedding of a lifetime, a precious gift we will always remember! Thank you for the memories and the cherished friendship.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 12/12/2015

We had our wedding here on 12/12. It was truly amazing. The food from heidi's catering our Dj Oscar the bar by set m up flowers Petals by Lucy. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had been to. Boojum tree is truly a hidden jewel. We had the most amazing night. Jennifer and all the vendors are wonderful to work with. Honeymoon sweets did our cake. I highly recommend Boojum tree for your wedding or any event. We will miss everyone we met.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jacey · Married on 11/06/2015

We had our wedding here on 11/6 and it was just as perfect as I had pictured it to be. The Boojum Tree is the most beautiful wedding venue in Phoenix. Jennifer was so amazing every step of the way! Our package included food, the DJ, and the bartenders and they all did an amazing job. I can't stress enough how amazing of a place this is. We had around 100 people there and everyone was in awe when they came. I love how the venue is spread out, yet intimate at the same time. Everyone wasn't crowded into one area, they were able to be spread out throughout the venue. My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about this place! I hope one of our friends gets married here soon so we can come back, otherwise it looks like we're renewing our vows here every few years!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jacey! We're honored that you chose Boojum Tree for your special day. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. We especially loved the mini succulents you used for place cards :) Thanks again, we wish you and Ryan a lifetime of happiness!

Jamie · event on 11/05/2015

Love this venue!!!! We had a Hawaiian Luau themed event, the atmosphere was perfect. Everyone was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Will definitely use this venue again.:)

Sent on 11/16/2015

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thanks so much, Jamie! We're glad you and your team at Affinity Wealth had a wonderful time. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Beautiful venue for a special day!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Cheryl · Married on 10/22/2015

The Boojum Tree was so perfect for my wedding. The whole place is so beautiful that every photo turns out amazing. Taylor from the Boojum Tree was so responsive and made sure everything went without a hitch.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you so much, Cheryl! We were honored that you chose to host your wedding with Boojum Tree. We wish you and Barry a lifetime of happiness!

Love the Boojum Tree!! I went with the birds of paradise package, I was very pleased. The team is amazing, attentive, and captures my vision! The space is enchanting and my pictures came out beautiful with the colors/tones at the venue. I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashling! We were honored you chose Boojum Tree for your destination wedding. It was a beautiful event from start to finish, with lots of special details. We especially loved having your dog, Rufus, here! :) Congratulations to you and Steven. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Jerica · Married on 09/30/2015

Aside from Boojum Tree being the most gorgeous wedding venue we visited, Jennifer (the coordinator) was just as beautiful. The experience, from planning to follow-up, couldn't have been any better. Jennifer made sure that we had thought of everything and made the process extremely smooth. On wedding day, we didn't have to worry about a thing. She went above and beyond anything we could have imagined. We are truly and deeply grateful to have had such a beautiful experience. We wanna get married every year now, just so we can keep going to back!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

The Boojum Tree is amazing! Our daughter's wedding came off without a hitch. Jennifer and the staff were so easy to work with. They took so much of the work off our hands and were extremely professional. The Boojum tree is a beautiful place to have any occasion. I hope we have a chance to return.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Hailey · Married on 06/06/2015

Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens is an amazing venue! If you are looking for a venue that makes you feel as though you have escaped into a paradise, this is the perfect location. Our wedding was PERFECT. It was such a fun experience, easy to plan, and our big day turned out to be absolutely breath taking. Our wedding was on June 6th, 2015 and it was outdoors, as this venue is an outdoor location. Planning a June wedding, outside, in the middle of Phoenix sounds insane. However, because the venue has misters, swamp coolers and tons of shade, our day was gorgeous! I also found it quite beneficial that this venue was all inclusive. It was easy to choose all of our vendors and the wedding coordinator was a huge help. The location itself includes your ceremony space, the bar, a green house where dinner is served, and a gazebo as the dance floor. I am beyond grateful that we had such an amazing venue. Every Arizona bride should look into the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Shawn · event on 05/30/2015

An incredibly unique and beautiful venue that we got so many compliments for choosing. Our guests absolutely loved it!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2015

Boojum is truly a labor of love and undeniably the best kept secret in Phoenix. Jennifer Brooks, our wedding coordinator can be best described as an absolute joy to work with. The atmosphere filled with love sent all guests smiling. Made possible by wonderful eclectic arrangement of plants and belongings placed slightly imperfectly but with character. Our ceremony was lit by candles and white lights surrounded by sounds from the cello and Spanish guitarist .Our ceremony planned in less 10 days for 30 guests was a hit. I would describe Jennifer as someone who has a great spirit, smile, yet down to earth, approachable, accommodating. She kept us on track and although we had a few hiccups, and things were not perfect, no one noticed and she remained graceful, cool and confident. She has a wealth of experience and suggestions that really made a difference. The owner, Ray spent time with us to give us a personal tour. Boojum surpassed any expectation my guests could have ever imagined. They described the gardens as a tropical wonderland, wondered, how could this secret garden exist and they never heard about it. Our teen son suggested we should renew every 5 years, he had so much fun and regretted not inviting more guests. Our teen daughter said, the night was spectacular and one of the highlights of her life. Other out of town guests commented, they never imagined a gem like the Boojum existed in Phoenix. Several other guests were asking when the open house was so they can plan their next event. Boojum is a magical place filled with love, happiness and joy from the vendors, staff and even the kitties that roam the premises. This beautiful wonderland would be a favorite location that I would recommend highly to any beloved friends or family. The only regret I have is not booking for 3-4 hours, instead of just 2 hours. Time flew by, we didn't want the night to end.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Absolutely gorgeous! It was well worth the price. Friends and family said it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Erin · Married on 04/25/2015

Boojum Tree was one of the most unique wedding venues that any of our guests ever seen! They were all amazed from beginning to end. Tasha and Jennifer made sure everything went well during the entire event. They are very professional, very organized, and attentive to us all night. They set up everything exactly the way we wanted it to be and made our wedding unforgettable. The pictures here are no less than stunning! Thank you!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Alan · Married on 04/16/2015

Beautiful venue and ultra friendly staff. The wedding was exactly what we had expected it to be!!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Boojum Tree is the best wedding venue in Phoenix by far. Once you see the venue, you will not want to go anywhere else. I had so many guests come up to me at the wedding and tell me that it was the prettiest venue they've ever been to. Not only is the entire location gorgeous, but their staff is amazing, they work with great vendors, and do everything in their power to make your wedding perfect. Tasha helped me plan everything about the day and was there to answer my millions of questions leading up to the wedding. She was always willing to help and put my mind at ease knowing she had everything under control. I can't recommend Boojum Tree enough.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Nina · Married on 04/10/2015

Most amazing day, even better then we imagined!! The Boojum tree is magical. All of our guest said they had an amazing time. Jennifer was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/18/2015

James · Married on 03/28/2015

From the time we pulled into the driveway under the big arch, we knew we had stumbled across something special. We felt like we had been transported into some hybrid of Neverland and Wonderland. When it’s lit up at night, with hundreds of candles and lights, the venue is transformed yet again, into something even more magical. There is such a history to this venue, with tons of interesting nooks and crannies and fantastic plants and décor.

My husband loved the cantina, this eclectic explosion of a bar that serves as the cocktail hour location. My favorite aspect was the indoor greenhouse where dinner was served, toasts were made, and the cake was cut. We hardly needed to add extra décor besides centerpieces because the surroundings were so beautiful.

Even though The Boojum Tree was so beautiful, Tasha was hands-down the best aspect of this wedding venue. By booking with the Boojum Tree, Tasha helps coordinate all things related to the venue itself. She also helps you plan your wedding, provides excellent advice, and is always willing to meet with you. She also acts as your day-of coordinator for an additional fee – DO THIS. She handled everything the day of, and I mean everything. She will work with all of your vendors to make sure everything is delivered, served, and performed perfectly. If you leave your decorations (with instructions) during the rehearsal, she will put them all up for you the day of your wedding.

Tasha was incredibly polite, professional, and effective throughout the planning process and even more so the day of. I never felt neglected or unheard. She was very easy to get ahold of, often responding to emails the same day.

Though slightly pricy, if you are willing to pay for an absolutely magical experience on your wedding day, I highly recommend it. It’s well worth the money. My husband and I area still getting compliments on The Boojum Tree.

Sent on 04/23/2015

April · Married on 03/27/2015

The event was perfect! Tasha was professional and so helpful.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2015

Gorgeous venue!! Tasha and all the staff are incredible! Made the whole process very easy and stress free!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Christina · Married on 03/08/2015

Tasha from Boojum Tree did an incredible job! I felt so at ease during my wedding knowing that everything was being taken care of!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Marie · Married on 01/17/2015

My guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! The venue was beautiful and unlike any other in Phoenix. It will be one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Tasha always knew what I needed even before I knew, even if it was a glass of water, a stiff drink, napkins for guests, cake space in thr fridge etc. She's got it down to every little detail!

Sent on 01/22/2015

STEPHENIE · Married on 01/11/2015

We loved everything about Boojum Tree! Our wedding coordinator, Tasha, was AMAZING. She was always quick to respond to our emails and our millions of questions. She made the whole process of executing a wedding very smooth for us. The venue itself is stunning! The pictures don't do it justice, you have to go see it in person before you out rule this place. It is like walking into a hidden garden! There are flowers, trees, vines, waterfalls, even a little creek! The venue is very rustic but you can still have a formal and elegant wedding here. Anything you need the Boojum Tree will try to accommodate. There vendor list is amazing too! SO even though you have to choose from their DJ, Caterer, and Bartender list it is still worth it because they only offer the best! We went with Babbos italian eatery, Birkett Entertainment, Set-M-Up bartending, and Robert Godridge Photography (don't have to choose from their photographers but I highly recommend it!). The whole wedding was a dream, our guest were completely blown away by the venue and we received nothing but compliments from our guests. We were a same-sex couple with two brides and they accommodated to all of our needs very well. We also danced into our ceremony and had a surprise vow renewal for our parents. The atmosphere was fun and romantic and everything was perfect! Do yourself a favor and book Boojum Tree, you will NOT regret it!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Penny · Married on 12/22/2014

This was a beautiful venue at which to hold a family wedding. The staff was attentive and professional, and I would recommend them to anyone! We were very happy overall !

Sent on 01/28/2015

The Boojum Tree is a wonderful venue both for the beautiful scenery as well as the professionalism and wisdom of the staff.
    Scheduling and planning the wedding was very simple. Any questions asked were promptly answered.
    I would recommend anyone to use this venue.

Sent on 12/20/2014