Boojum Tree Reviews

Boojum Tree 6
Boojum Tree 7
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 11/19/2017

We don't even know where to start! Boojum Tree was the third place we looked at and we immediately knew this was where we had to get married. It is hands down one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen (I've been to quite a few weddings all over the US). We thought for sure it was going to be too expensive. To our surprise it was very reasonable. Jennifer is the main coordinator. She is super woman! Most brides become "bridezillas", but because of her....I could sit back and kick my feet up and enjoy the months prior to the wedding, knowing she had everything taken care of! Who can say that? We had guests flying in from coast to coast. Prior to our event, everyone was asking about the venue. It was so hard to explain because there are no words to completely describe this magical wonderland. They would just have to wait and see!
    On the day of our rehearsal and actual wedding day, Jennifer was incredibly accommodating and punctual. She was a delight to our guests and incredibly helpful and organized. Our guests were overwhelmed by the beauty of Boojum Tree. They never knew what was coming next or what was around the next corner! From the courtyard to the cantina, from the green house to the gazebo dance floor. It's been over a week and I'm still hearing about how beautiful and unique Boojum Tree was. Our guests LOVED it and we LOVED it even MORE! Thank you Jennifer and "dad". You two have a hidden gem!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Boojum Tree 8

Tayler · Married on 11/12/2017

We knew the second we stepped foot into Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens that this would be the place we would get married. (Seriously - I got goosebumps!!) This venue is absolutely beautiful and charming all at the same time. If you are looking for a venue that is unique and will be a change from the typical ballroom wedding - this is the place to go! We loved everything about this venue. From the perfect ceremony site, to the enchanting dinner "green room", the centrally located bar/cantina, and the beautiful gazebo/dance floor underneath the stars and palm trees - this place has it all. Not to mention the amazing staff! Jennifer Brooks (General Manager & wedding day coordinator) was there for us every step of the way. She answered every single question we had (& believe me there were a lot!) She addressed every list I made her with grace, patience and experience. You can tell she knows what she's talking about because she lives this everyday. I always felt at ease with Jennifer. I will never be able to thank her enough for always being there for me. She was everything we needed her to be for us and more. Our wedding went perfectly. Our guests loved the venue because it was beautiful, unique, spacious and fun! We are still getting compliments on it. It was very convenient to have a bride's and groom's room for us to relax and hang out in. Overall I could not say enough great things about Boojum Tree. It will forever hold a special place in our hearts. It was everything we wanted in our ceremony/reception site & more. If you are at all considering even just doing a tour at this venue I encourage you to do it!! I promise you will not be disappointed. They will blow you away. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Boojum Tree and Jennifer Brooks. We love and appreciate you more than you know! -Luke & Tayler Wienecke

Sent on 01/20/2018

Boojum Tree's reply:

Tayler & Luke... Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear you and your guests had such a wonder time and experience here with us at Boojum Tree. It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for sharing this day with us! -Jennifer, Boojum Tree

Lauryn · Married on 10/20/2017

We were lucky enough to celebrate our October wedding with beautiful weather at an incredible venue. All of our guests were blown away by Boojum Tree. From being wed in front of the fountain to the gorgeous dining room to dancing under the stars, it was a magical evening. Jennifer is always there to help make sure your dream wedding comes true and made planning the wedding fun and exciting. She took away all of our stress and worrying and truly provided an unforgettable evening not only for us, but also our guests. We couldn't say enough positives about Boojum Tree and highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you Lauryn for your kind review! It was truly a magical evening and I was honored to be a part of it! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! ~

Janice · Married on 09/30/2017

Jennifer was simply amazing! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and all of our guests thought it was a romantic venue. We HIGHLY recommend it!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Janice, Thank you for your review! Your wedding was beautiful and romantic! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! It was pleasure working with you and Terrie! Congratulations!

Maggie · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I were looking for an outdoor garden venue. We wanted the look of trees, nature, twinkle lights, and candles. Boojum is just that. We didn't have to provide any decorations because it is set up just the way we dreamed of. As far as the service, I am not sure I can ever thank Jennifer enough for all that she did. Friends kept telling us that every wedding has at least one thing go wrong, well, we had a perfect wedding with no hiccups. Jennifer and Jessica seemed like they were everywhere, anticipating what needed to be done. All we had to do was show up, get married, and be happy! We have had so many compliments on our wedding and how beautiful it was. One friend told me that even though she lives in Michigan, she wants to come back and get married at The Boojum Tree.
    We are so happy that we stumbled upon this magical place and came to their Tuesday night Open House. Booking The Boojum Tree made the rest of wedding planning a cinch. They gave us a list of vendors that they recommend and from that we booked one of the best DJ's in town and had the best dinner catered. Again, we are just so thrilled that we got married at Boojum!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Maggie, Thank you for your review! You and Ryan were so easy to work with! You had a wonderful group of friends and family here... it was a beautiful wedding day all around! We wish you years of happiness and love!

Colleen · Married on 04/01/2017

Words cannot describe the amazing experience we had at Boojum Tree for our April Fools day wedding! The pictures obviously do not do the place justice because when we walked into this magical place, we knew immediately we had to have our special day here. The venue reminded us of our favorite place in the world, Mexico and come to find out that was the inspiration when the owner started to expand the space.... he has my heart :) The courtyard where the ceremony took place was magical, the greenhouse where we had dinner was so enchanting and romantic and the cantina and gazebo dancing area really gave guests options to relax with a cocktail, chat with other guests or dance the night away. ALL of our guests were blown away with the venue and said it was the most beautiful and the BEST wedding they had ever been to and felt so welcomed and comfortable throughout the evening. You can definitely feel that this venue is family owned because that is how the staff treats you...like family!

And our coordinator, Jennifer is by far the most amazing human being alive. She continually made sure we were happy and everything was perfect throughout the night. As the bride and groom it is so important to be able to enjoy the day and not have to worry and everything was PERFECT!! She was so patient and encouraging during the planning process, the communication was outstanding, she was professional yet she really made me laugh during the times we needed it, she really makes you feel like a friend and not a client. I honestly do not think there is another coordinator that would work as hard as Jennifer did throughout the night and throughout the process. Oh and I can't forget to mention the April Fools joke she crafted herself...we coordinated with our photographer, DJ Oscar and our pastor to pull off an epic "bride fled the venue" joke...it was awesome!! I wish we could do our day all over again!! 5 STAR venue and 5 STAR service!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Colleen... you and Ryan were so fun to work with! I enjoyed being a part of your April Fool's joke and loved being a part of your wedding! Thank you for sharing your day with us!

Rebecca · Married on 03/24/2017

Just say yes! Couldn't be happier! We had our wedding at the Boojum Tree 03:24:17 and it was phenomenal. Jennifer coordinated the day and we felt no stress. All things were covered, from set up, to the timeline, to our needs, our guest's needs and wrap up. Everyone agreed the venue was both unique and beautiful... like something out of a storybook they've never experienced before. We couldn't have made a better choice for our special day than this place. A country club or resort venue is so typical and everyone has been there done that. I encourage anyone looking for a unique and magical experience - choose the Boojum Tree. You will be glad that you did!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you for your review Rebecca! You and David were wonderful to work with! We wish you all the best in the years to come!

Nicolas · Married on 03/10/2017

Our wedding was a dream because of the Boojum Tree. Get married there; you wont regret it!!
    -Nic ans Iris

Sent on 03/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

Boojum Tree exceeded our expectations in every category ! From the beautiful landscaping to the amazing staff they had it all. Our guest won't stop complimenting on how gorgeous the wedding was!!!!! We were VERY pleased with everything! Jennifer was amazing and very patient with me and my 10000 emails!!! :) this venue is worth every penny! Thanks for everything Boojum!!!!!!! -Amanda & Chris Santone

Sent on 05/10/2017

Stacy · Married on 02/12/2017

This venue will give you a fairytale wedding. It was the first venue we toured and we stopped dead in her tracks and never looked at another place. it was so perfect, so beautiful and magical...our wedding day was the same. Jennifer was so incredible to work with and made it a stress free event, so were all the vendors associated with Boojum tree. We had the best experience and are so thankful we picked Bookum tree and would highly recommend this place to anyone! Not only did we have an incredible experience, but our guest ranted and raved of the place and said it was the most gorgeous wedding they have ever been too! Such a hidden gem!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Stacy, Thank you for your review! You and Kaela were so amazing to work with! The love you two share was felt by everyone that day! Your event was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Megan · Married on 02/04/2017

Boojum Tree and Jennifer will always hold a special place in our hearts. The second we walked the grounds we knew instantly that this is where we would get married. Jennifer and the staff were so friendly, responsive, and personable. They took the time to get to know us and exceeded every expectation we ever had. After our guests left, they could not stop talking about how beautiful and well maintained the grounds are. Many of our guests got the pleasure of meeting Jennifer and every one of them were blown away by how kind, genuine, and organized she was for our event. We could not have been more happy with our day and are so grateful for everyone at Boojum making our day what it was.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for your sincere and kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and helping make your wedding day so special! Come back and visit! Sincerely, Jennifer - Boojum Tree

alondra · Married on 01/29/2017

This is the perfect venue to choose if you want the entire package. We did not have to stress about anything other than getting my dress and my husband's suit. The Boojum Tree is so well-equipped that we didn't even have to worry about bringing our own cake cutter, that's how stress-free we were. Jennifer was our wedding coordinator and she is very patient and super flexible, she was the reason this wedding was stress-free! I highly recommend the Boojum Tree, trust me, you will have the best wedding day here!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and Raul! Thank you for sharing your beautiful day with us here at Boojum Tree !!

Samantha · Married on 01/28/2017

From the first visit at the open house, we knew we wanted to get married in this beautiful place. The greenhouse is magical, I felt like I was on a Journey to the Center of the Earth. The price is reasonable as our package included a plated dinner, open bar and DJ. You also will save money on décor because this place is so spectacular, you don’t need to add to it. Jennifer, our coordinator, was very helpful in the planning process and answered all of my emails quickly and had great advice. She made sure that all of our decorations and centerpieces were laid out perfectly the day of and she took them all down and packed them up (apparently, this is not the norm for venues). Everything went along according to plan. On a day that so much can go wrong, nothing went wrong and I contribute that to the hard work our coordinator put in to make our wedding perfect. Our guests continue to talk about how remarkable our venue was. It truly was the most perfect day, in the most perfect place and I could get married here a thousand more times.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Samantha, thank you for your review! We're so happy your wedding day was "the most perfect day"... this means the world to us! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Thank you again!

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I had a short list of venues to look at for our wedding day. We wanted a location where we could hold the ceremony, the dinner, and the dancing so that our guests would not have to drive to multiple locations. We went to Boojum Tree first and never ended up looking at any of the other sites. It was love at first sight when we were greeted in the parking lot by one of the resident cats who escorted us to the office. There, we met Jennifer and she was bright, cheery, professional and never once pushy. She gave us options and recommendations when we asked and made the whole booking process as simple as possible. The venue itself is sort of hidden away off the road so it feels exclusive. It started out as a plant nursery so there are water features, flowers, plants, and trees everywhere. It is a gorgeous site. We were able to visit the venue several times to see how it would look for our sunset/nighttime wedding. We were able to show it to our parents ahead of time. Our photographer was able to view it ahead of time to assess the lighting, scenery, and props for the wedding day. But the best part was the day of the wedding. Jennifer and her staff thought of everything, they directed us, they advised us, they guided us through the whole night and we never had to ask for a thing. I felt like a princess! I highly recommend The Boojum Tree as a venue for your wedding venue. Thank you, Jennifer, for making our day even more special!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and John! We wish you a life time of love and happiness!!

Stacey · Married on 10/02/2016

I just had my wedding at The Boojum Tree on October 2nd 2016 and it was truly amazing. It was everything that I hoped it would be and more. It's such a beautiful location that when my husband and I were looking for a place to have our wedding, we were blown away. No other venue compared to The Boojum tree! Jennifer, the event coordinator was so kind to work with as well as efficient. I emailed her throughout the entire process of planning my wedding with so many questions and she responded quickly to every single one. She was so knowledgeable and helpful. I honestly don't know how I would have planned my wedding without her. If anyone is thinking about The Boojum Tree for their wedding venue, I strongly recommend it and trust me, you just have to go and check it out for yourself!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Dianna · Married on 05/22/2016

This place is so beautiful, it's hard to put into words. And the pictures online really don't do the Justice.
    I first heard about this venue when one of my good friends older sister got married there and I saw the pictures. We originally had our eye set on another Venue, but when I saw that the Boojum Tree has an open house every Tuesday night I thought it would't hurt to go and take a look. Well as soon as we walked in, my fiance told me this was the place and I had to agree with him. The boojum tree is so well kept with all their trees, plants, waterfalls, greenhouse, etc. They are very professional and you can tell the staff is happy to be there! We had Taylor as our wedding coordinator and she was just perfect! She was always there when I needed her, and she checked on me many times during the night to make sure everything was okay. Right after we were married I accidentely spilt red wine on my dress and she did everything she could to help take it out, and she succeeded!
    The boojum tree has alot to offer for decor for weddings and we chose several things, but we also brought some of our own. I asked Taylor to place them wherever she wanted since she knew the place best. She put everything in the perfect place for all to see and we were so pleased with it.
    This place is so magical and have absolutely no complaints! Our wedding was as perfect as perfect can be! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you so much, Dianna! We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with everything. You and Kevin were such an amazing couple to work with. We wish you all the best! :)

GIGI · Married on 05/15/2016

Let me start off by saying this place is beyond words. You would absolutely not imagine this place being in the middle of Phoenix. We had originally gone to a few other places before coming to Boojum Tree during an open house. Wow. Upon walking onto the property we were in love, we knew that this was the place we wanted to get married at. Walking around and seeing all the eclectic decor and areas made us love it even more. We wanted to steer away from the typical 4 wall venue and boy did this place deliver.
    Taylor was our day of coordinator and she was amazing. Throughout the whole planning process and even the day of, we were super lucky to have her on our side! We really don't know what we would've done without her and Jennifer. This venue is so incredible and is worth every penny! Everyone was so incredibly helpful and accommodating that we will forever be grateful to you guys! Thank you for making our day a dream come true!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, GiGi! We're so happy you loved Boojum Tree. Congratulations again to you and Danny :)

Brenna · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband I got married at the Boojum Tree 5/7/16. While I looked up many venues online, this was the only one I saw in person. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the one! I just had to get married here. It is unlike any other place that I have ever seen. From the beautiful waterfalls, to the fun décor, to the lush greenhouse this is a venue like no other. It is a hidden paradise and you will get lost in the beauty. Just go look at it, you’ll see what I mean. While they are gorgeous, the pictures don’t do it justice. Taylor was our day of wedding coordinator. She is very professional and a master at her craft. She is super organized down to the last detail. While we didn’t need to bring much as far as décor goes (Boojum supplies almost everything), we had several things that we wanted placed around the venue. She ensured that she knew my wedding vision and exactly where I wanted everything. She was super accommodating the day of the wedding. She worked very hard to make sure things ran smoothly and that there was enough time to do everything on our timeline. Everything turned out perfect! I had so many of my guests tell me that it was one of the most beautiful weddings that they had ever been to. It was everything I ever wanted and more. I can’t thank Taylor and the Boojum Tree enough! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We're so glad to hear you loved Boojum Tree so much. It was a pleasure working with you and Tyler, your mom and your entire family. We wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness!

Kristin · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband Zach and I just had our wedding at the Boojum Tree April 16th, and could not have been happier with our choice of venue!! It’s tucked away in north Phoenix just off the AZ-51, in an area you’d never suspect. Once inside you are greeted by sparkling fountains, lush greenery, and interested decorations from one end to the other. Our guests had so much to do in the space, which includes many seating areas, a large courtyard where the ceremony is held, a bar cantina, and indoor greenhouse. It was so cute seeing all the photos people posted online afterward from all over the venue!

Our ceremony was stunning under their romantic stucco archway, backlit by dozens of candles. Drinks and hors d’ oeuvres were enjoyed followed by an amazing dinner in the greenhouse. You don’t need much in the way of decorations when the whole space is just stunning! We rounded out the evening dancing under the stars on their large gazebo dance floor surrounded by palm trees. Truly unforgettable.

Jennifer Brooks was our wedding coordinator and was incredible through the entire process. She is supportive, offers helpful suggestions, and is truly invaluable for the day-of. We will be recommending Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens to all of our family and friends for all of their future events. Not that we needed to say much- they all said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to!!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Boojum Tree's reply:

Kristin.... thank you for your kind words! We're so happy that you and your guests had an unforgettable experience here at Boojum Tree! It was a pleasure working with you and Zach!

Boojum Tree is an absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding! The staff is the best!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Kristine · Married on 04/09/2016

Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens is a GREAT venue for both a ceremony and reception for anyone looking for something more unique than the traditional restaurant / country club banquet hall. The space is beautiful southwest-chic and structured perfectly to allow for seamless transitions from the ceremony to cocktail hour, then dinner, then post-dinner dancing in the gorgeous over-sized gazebo.

Perhaps the biggest selling point, though, is the staff. Jennifer, the owner/wedding coordinator, was AMAZING from start to finish. We can't say enough positive things about her. She was always amazingly friendly and accessible throughout the planning process, and was thorough in answering both the questions we had, and also those we didn't even think to ask. On the day of, she was on point in working with each of our vendors to ensure everyone knew how to best execute his/her responsibilities smoothly and timely. It took all the stress and worry off of my now-husband and I so that we could truly just enjoy what was an unforgettable day. If we had to do it all over again we wouldn't have changed a thing. HIGHLY recommend! Thank you once again Jennifer and Boojum Tree!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you Kristine for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Alma · Married on 03/24/2016

Everyone at the Boojum made everything so easy for us. We loved how they kept us on track, not only during the ceremony but before with them letting us know what needed to be done by what date. We are so happy that we chose the Boojum. Everything was so beautiful and it just made the experience more wonderful. Taylor was amazing to us before, during, and even after. I recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thanks so much, Alma! We're so happy you had a wonderful wedding day. Thank you for letting us be part of it :)

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2016

I had a very small wedding ceremony (14 people) at Boojum Tree and loved this place so much! It has a peaceful, hidden oasis in the desert vibe- There are lots of trees, plants, and rustic decor every where you look. I loved that I really didn't need any decorations as this venue is already so beautiful- the pictures online definitely don't do this place justice! All of our guests absolutely loved this place. Also, our coordinator Taylor was very easy to work with and helped make sure everything was on track for the day of the ceremony so that everything went really smoothly the day of. I would highly recommend the Boojum Tree venue to anyone looking for a unique & beautiful outdoor venue!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thanks so much, Jessica! We were honored you chose Boojum Tree for your special day. Congratulations again! :)

Lindsey · Married on 02/28/2016

Dream location!!!! Funky, eclectic, beautiful, lush, I could go on - Boojum Tree is it! Jennifer was soooooo helpful making sure everything went off with out a hitch. Without her coordination, I don't know what would have happened! I did a small elopement style wedding, not more than 10 of us and Jennifer and the Boojum Tree made it so special. Truly unforgettable. Great service, affordable, and they have a really cool old school car to take photos in front of :-)

Sent on 03/09/2016
  • Danny

Danny · Married on 02/20/2016

Perfection is not something that should ever be attained. But my experience with Boojum Tree since day one has been just that. I find it hard to believe anyone that visits this venue will be able to walk away from it without finding it beyond gorgeous. We visited several venues (including ones that priced themselves much higher) and Boojum Tree is clearly the cream of the crop. However, the best part of Boojum Tree was my interaction with Jennifer. You don't realize when you're starting this that you're not only selecting a venue, but you're also going to have a lot of interaction with the venue's coordinator or in this case GM. My wife describes her as thebomb.com and I simply appreciated and thoroughly enjoyed every conversation wit her. She was timely, respectful, friendly, sharp, hilarious and just a blast to be around. I will sincerely miss communicating with her all the time but I still intend to bug her just because she is so wonderful. She gave me the best set of vendors to work with and the whole wedding went off like a well-oil machine. We were able to customize so much to make it our own but it wouldn't have been possible to achieve that level of perfection anywhere else. Boojum Tree will forever hold such a special place in my heart. If I ever find myself driving by the area during an open house on Tuesday night, I'm just going to pretend I'm getting married all over again to experience it's atmosphere. THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/22/2016