Boogie Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 5
Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 6
Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 7

Shellie · Married on 11/09/2008

Leland was fabulous. Our 10 year vow renewal party went of without a hitch and largely thanks to his personality and fun attitude. He made planning the night go so smoothly even though we live out of state because he was responsive to calls and emails, and made time to meet with us when in town. He arrived on time and had all set up done and ready to go early. His lighting was amazing! He made the night so fun for us and our guests. His personality and music choices were great. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Gwen

Gwen · Married on 09/08/2012

Leland from Boogie Entertainment really knows how to keep the party going. Everyone had a fantastic time at the reception and was boogieing on the dance floor all night long. He was very friendly and has a really cool set up with the strobe lights, bubble machine, and music videos. He came to our rehearsal as well. Thank you Leland for making our wedding fun!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Eric · Married on 05/19/2011

Leland was very professional and a great DJ. I would highly recommend him

Sent on 06/02/2011

Ed · Married on 05/26/2018

Leland was amazing to work with; he was on time, professional, and was very accommodating for our song requests. He had the dance floor rocking and played a great mix of dance and pop music. I would recommend him to friends and family for future events and weddings

Sent on 05/29/2018

Pamela · Married on 04/26/2018

Leland did an excellent job. He came prepared, worked with us, and played a nice variety of music.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Chandra · Married on 05/21/2016

Leland was extremely professional. He even scouted the site beforehand to ensure the day of all would go well. Everyone had such a good time. I even think some of my guest had choreographed dance moves once the music began to really get going. He was responsive the days leading up to the event. The day of the event he MC'd the event to let my guest what was happening play by play. I was very pleased. my guest had a blast as well. If I could post a video to illustrate what a fantastic party it was I would. He even provided the uplighting to match our colors and our names displayed on the wall. Simple put, if you need a fantastic DJ...you cannot go wrong with Boogie Entertainment! An excellent choice.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Nicolette · Married on 10/12/2013

We had a wonderful time at our wedding thanks to Leland! He pretty much did whatever we asked him to. Very professional and personable.

Sent on 02/17/2015