Boogie Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 6
Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 7
  • j19sweet

Joneice · Married on 11/11/2016

I have only POSITIVES things to say about DJ Boogie and his assistant. I will first say that I went to seven (7) weddings last year, all over the country and not one DJ was better than DJ Boogie. DJ Boogie was so professional and on top of his craft. My wedding guests were very diverse in age, geographic location and race. DJ Boogie was able to incorporate music that fit everyone taste. I had to book DJ Boogie without the benefit of meeting him first because I had a destination wedding; however he never let that interrupt our planning process. DJ Boogie was more than willing to communicate via Skype and also fast at responding to emails. The end result was great ceremony music and even better dinner reception. Even my most picky guest, had no negative things to say about DJ Boogie (this is an accomplishment in its self.)
    Don’t hesitate with reserving DJ Boogie for your events!!!
    Tips: Get you music request to him at least two weeks before wedding. Take advantage of the up-lighting packages ...really made the room look cool.

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Erik

Erik · Married on 10/21/2016

Best DJ in Vegas hands down. Gave a list of what we liked and Leland mixed a perfect list. We had a great wedding and everyone raved about the music!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Camerin · Married on 10/15/2016

Do it!
    The dance floor was full of people the entire night!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Boogie Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding at The Lake Club at Lake Las Vegas on 10/1/16. Leland was professional and responsive from the start. He met with us in person before the wedding to discuss and finalize music plans, and timelines. He went out of his way to visit our venue beforehand and even attended our rehearsal. On the big day, he provided sound for our ceremony on the beach and lots of entertainment for our reception. Everything was perfect! The uplighting looked SO amazing and was the perfect touch for the ceremony. The party was a blast, no one wanted it to end! Thank you so much Leland for helping us have an AMAZING big day!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Leland provided great service for our wedding on 5/29/16 at Angel Park! He was very responsive to e-mails, was very personable, and met with us a couple of times to go over all the details! We would definitely recommend Boogie Entertainment to other couples looking for a lively DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Boogie Entertainment exceeded our expectations. We had a backyard wedding and the DJ was phenomenal and had everyone on the dance flood. Many people said they had the bed time and that it was one of the best weddings they have been too. Extremely happy with the way everything went. DJ had beautiful lights that lit up the back of our house and it put a final touch to our look. I highly recommend this company for any type of wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/13/2016

Leland was great! Not only did he provide great music but it also included cool lighting for the reception, which created a really fun atmosphere. He was super easy to work with and everyone had a great time

Sent on 06/04/2016

Jasmine · Married on 04/25/2016

Boogie Entertainment hands down was the best DJ ever. Having Boogie Entertainment perform DJ services at my wedding was the best choice I could have made. My first concern was me and my husband like different varieties of music as well as our guest are all from different decades. He worked with us to pick artists and songs that we liked to ensure everyone was satisfied . Not only did I dance the whole night , I saw people who would never have been on the dance floor engaged. He kept the audience intrigued the entire time, and was willing to do special request songs and also prior to your event he collects songs that you definitely do not want to hear and does not play them. He also had lights that were the same color as my wedding that strobed through out the songs.He was absolutely amazing . I'm just sad I don't have more events coming up that he can come DJ at. Having Boogie Entertainment (Leland) at your event will make your event!

Sent on 05/14/2016
  • User6715120 · event on 04/23/2016

Leland was a pleasure to have DJ my husband's retirement party. He played whatever the crowd wanted and was always pleasant to everyone. He was quick to respond once i contacted him and he was awesome to work with. i would highly recommended. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Jenessa & Tom · Married on 04/22/2016

Leland truly made our day amazing. He was friendly, timely, interactive, accommodating, and personalized his music to our guests. He took our suggestions to heart and he kept the party going with a mixture of great songs to get all guests on the dance floor. Thanks so much Leland for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Brandi · Married on 04/21/2016

DJ Leland was AMAZING. Very nice and professional. He engaged with my guests and made my reception very memorable. He even gave me a CD with all of our important songs on it. ?? He's also very affordable if you're on a budget. BOOK HIM! You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Christina · Married on 04/09/2016

OMG- Leland is AMAZING!!!!! He is by far the BEST DJ EVER!!!! He is so personable and likeable as he is NOT your typical cheesy DJ. I like him so much I even friend requested him after my wedding and am writing this review on my honeymoon! You will NOT be disappointed if you hire him and he is super reasonable in cost too. He made our reception the best ever!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Jana · Married on 03/19/2016

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our joint wedding anniversaries event. He truly made our night more than what we hoped for. His set up was professional and classy with special dance floor lighting and he even uplighted our presentation table where we had wedding gowns displayed, his final touch made it spectacular! From the beginning, Leland was accomadating, personalized our requests and kept a positive confident assurance in his responses even with our last minute requests at 10:30 pm the night before the gathering, he came through for us exceeding our expectations! He answered all of our questions and offered expert recommendations. Leland found all of the exact artists and songs we requested and gave suggestions to keep the crowd moving. The song choices and atmosphere he created was just the right amount of opportunity for all to be motivated to get up and dance. And yes we danced! We told him that we wanted the music to be pleasing to all ages and he more than delivered. He played the perfect selection of music that appealed to our friends and as well as to our large family of all ages. As an emcee, Leland made sure he knew name's and gave honorable and playful mention to many. Our friends and family have told us repeatedly how much they appreciated and enjoyed sharing this time to honor both the 25th and 60th joint anniversaries. What started out as a sit down dinner only gathering, DJ Leland transformed into a party yet supported/maintained the intimate sentimental segments. We would highly recommend Leland and Boogie Entertainment to everyone!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Christina · Married on 03/13/2016

Leland was such a great DJ to have at our wedding! One of the things on my list of things that never got done was to send him a list of songs I wanted to play throughout the night. Fortunately he was the one person I didn't have to give direction too! And on your wedding day that's a huge deal! One thing that stood out the most was how calm and collective he was while our wedding party was lining up for entrance into the ceremony. We were waiting longer because my husband's dad hadn't arrived back from running an errand for us. I was freaking out a little because everything was being pushed back. Leland was good spirited the whole time though.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Jing · Married on 03/05/2016

DJ Leland came highly recommended by our wedding planners and we are so glad that we hired him for our wedding. Very professional and responsive and FUN!!! We had a group of more reserved guests - but DJ Leland was awesome at keeping the party going!!! Wedding planning can be a very stressful process and I was so glad to find out that Leland provides a full package (music, DJ, MC, lighting & Decor) and all at a very reasonable price and great value!!! He also showed up at our rehearsal to make sure everything works out smoothly. As a lot of my guests don't speak English, I asked DJ Leland to work with my friend to MC the wedding together and they worked so perfectly together impromptu! We had a lot of fun and would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Karen · Married on 12/05/2015

Leland was extremely responsive and professional. He was also flexible in that our event was only three hours and he reduced the rate accordingly. Our guests have commented how much they enjoyed speaking with him as well. We really had a great time (ages 5-70 on the dance floor!) and are very glad that we decided to have Boogie Entertainment and Leland as part of our event.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Mike and Helen · Married on 10/31/2015

We hired Leland for our wedding and he was awesome! Leland was friendly, professional and fun to work with.
    we made a list of songs for him to play and he stuck with it. I had a very special father/daughter dance that required Cambodian music and Leland made it
    Happen- thank you! Our wedding entertainment was perfect from the ceremony to the bridal party introduction and to the reception party. Everyone had so much fun.
    The dance floor was always packed!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/22/2015
  • A'Kasha

A'Kasha · Married on 10/24/2015

I loved this vendor!! He really helped me with keeping my reception on track since my wedding coordinate left before my ceremony even started. My guests had a good time despite the issues with the venue and I appreciated all of his hardwork. He was a God send!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Kathy · Married on 10/18/2015

Boggie Entertainment DJ Service thank you for your commitment to excellence 10/18/15 at the Angel Park Golf Club wedding, Leland definitely knows his industry, and the guest are still complementing me on his ability to keep the dance floor fun the entire evening. There were special music request and Leland was very professional, accommodating and able to provide the playlist needed. I would definitely recommend Boggie Entertainment for any event, we couldn't have asked for a better person to participate in what was a wonderful wedding. :) Best Wishes Javier and Tiffany

Sent on 10/29/2015

Where do I begin? Finding a DJ for our wedding was one of the most difficult tasks because we all know a DJ can make or break a party. I've been to many weddings where people aren't dancing because of lack of excitement and I am one person who didn't want that kind of wedding. Leland did not disappoint! I had inquired among a handful of DJs, and Leland was the most personable to say the least. He also got to know us before the big day by meeting with us a few times to discuss details, etc. so it wasn't a surprise on our wedding day who we were going to be working with. His personality had people laughing, entertained, and dancing all night long! He's the best I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Richard · Married on 10/10/2015

Leland was an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with. He is engaging and upbeat, and he knows how to get the guests involved in the party. The music was spot on for our event, and he exceeded our expectations as we went over our time but he stayed because the party was jumping. ANYONE needing a DJ, I HIGHLY recommend his services!!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Steve · Married on 09/25/2015

Leland is professional, personable and a whole lot of fun. He truly is loves his work!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/25/2015

My reception was chaos, thanks to the not so "best man"... DJ went w it and made it work despite everything being so late because the cermony was delayed 45 min (since the best man didn't think it as important to show up early or on time- not to mention didn't see so called "best man" once during the reception.
    Anyhow, that aside Leland Mosley did a great job, especially considering all the curve balls and un organization on the wedding party.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Hello, my name is Emilia. I married my best friend Michael and now husband on 08/15/2015 at The Smith Performing Art Center and I couldn't have had a more amazing wedding. When planning a wedding every detail counts to achieve the final result you have long worked for and stressed over, in my opinion the DJ you choose is a huge factor in setting the tone you want for your wedding. Some people have to have the perfect flowers or wedding dress and I NEEDED the BEST DJ to Host/DJ our Wedding. I've been to 8 weddings in two years, saw every type of wedding, all the beautiful details and all the love each couple had for one another, but some weddings didn't have uplifting music to get the guest staying dancing and made me think no way can I have guest just sitting around. So I HAD to have an AWESOME DJ to keep my guest dancing and happy. We had the pleasure of working with Leland with Boogie Entertainment, he took care of all our entertainment needs from the moment we met with him to a follow up with us to this day. He is a truly talented at what he does and I'm so thankful for my wedding planners (GreatExpectionsLV) for finding him. He went above and beyond to cater to all my needs. This was a destination wedding for my husband and I, we meet with Leland for the first time in Las Vegas he made it simple after we left with follow up calls, emails and he made it easy for us to reach him at all moments. He was hands on with every step we took from music selection, bridal party info, setting up music on three different floors for our wedding, mic set up for our ceremony, up lighting and hosting. I researched his work and name before signing with him and all reviews and intuition said he was my DJ. I'm extremely pleased that we went with him and our wedding was non stop fun and he achieved my dream of having my guest happy and dancing. All of the guest complimented us on the music and wedding, but it couldn't have been done without Leland. Thank you from Emilia & Michael

Sent on 09/03/2015

Darlene · event on 08/01/2015

Leland was very professional and very receptive to providing music that we wanted and receptive to structuring his services to meet our events needs. He incorporated all the songs that we requested on our custom playlist. We traveled from out of town to hold our event in Las Vegas and he made himself available to meet with us a month prior to our event to discuss our needs. Our event was a family reunion for 325 family members ages 8 months to 88 years old. Leland kept those who could "shake their groove thang" on the dance floor and those who couldn't , he kept them thoroughly entertained. I really appreciated Leland's skill at gauging the crowd and adjusting the music to maintain a high energy event. Would consider having Leland travel to LA for future events.

Sent on 08/24/2015