Boogie Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 5
Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 6
Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 7

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2018

We recommend Leland from Boogie Entertainment to all. He made our wedding special and everyone had a blast. You will not be disappointed. He is talented, professional, and loves what he does.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

Leland was fantastic to work with. From the onset, he was very responsive to emails and calls (something that is super-important when planning from across the country!). He ensured our reception flowed seamlessly, and played songs from a list we had picked out as well as other great songs that were perfect for our crowd. We had so many people say it was the best wedding they had ever been to - we couldn't have done it without Leland!

Sent on 05/14/2018

nicole · Married on 03/25/2018

Leland was awesome! He's so friendly and easy to talk to. Also kept the party going... and was very interactive with our guests.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Renee · Married on 03/24/2018

Leland was the greatest DJ to work with. His attention to detail and overall concern of what we wanted on our wedding day was a very smooth and great experience. I would highly recommend him And I will share this with everyone I know! We had a great celebration because he genuinely knew what we were looking for. I sincerely appreciate you Leland!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 8

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2018

We loved Leland! He was very professional and nice to work with! The only thing that I was a little disappointed with was that we made him a song list for the whole evening, and I didn’t hear much from our selections for the reception ??

Sent on 03/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2018

Leland was awesome to work with!! He was extremely personable and very fun! His professionalism really made us comfortable with him guiding us through our wedding and he had awesome suggestions for any songs we needed help choosing! Would pick him again and again!! :)

Sent on 03/02/2018

Abigail · Married on 12/16/2017

Leland had the best mixes of songs! I had the best of times at my wedding! And hope to one day use him again for a future party or event!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Leena · Married on 11/18/2017

Leland was our dj at our wedding and he was fantastic! He had everyone dancing and was so accomodating for changing the schedule! I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great time! Thank you for making our wedding the best!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jerome · Married on 11/10/2017

Leland had our reception party jumping! Everyone including the older people danced. The dinner music was so soothing, it made the meal pleasant. I would recommend Leland for anyone who is throwing a special event like our wedding. He had everything set up like the professional he is. If we had to do it again, it would exactly like we did it 11/10/2017! Thank you Leland for your great DJ skills!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2017

Lelon did an amazing job. We had him booked for just our reception and at the last minute he did us a huge favor and provided sound for our outdoor wedding. He meets with you several times to really make sure he is giving you exactly the music you want and that he knows the order of events for the reception. He really keeps everything running so smoothly, not once did I have to worry or ask someone to keep things moving or change a song. Lelon really is a master at what he does and knows how to keep a party hopping. All of my guest were impressed with how personable and friendly he was. Not only does he do the music but he has some lighting as well to help dress up an area.

Sent on 09/05/2018

C · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely amazing to work with! Leland has been doing this for awhile. He had all the answers and when we weren't sure about lighting and music his suggestions were top notch. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He also did the music for the ceremony and soloist...who would have thought a disc jockey could do the violin and Jazz thing. Everyone had nothing but compliments about the music and Leland's great ability to MC the event. He was the consummate professional and I would reserve him again in a heartbeat. Thanks Leland for a memorable wedding day. The Taylor-Ambrose wedding party

Sent on 11/04/2017

Tasha · Married on 10/08/2017

There is no better DJ to have at your wedding than Leland! He was awesome to work with and helped me out immensely with all my questions. He kept the party alive and played all the right songs. He listened to my crazy requests, i.e. no chicken dance, no electric slide, and no certain artists ; he kept the party fun all night!

Leland thanks so much for all you did. Everyone raved about what a great time they had, thank you again!!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

I got married this past Saturday and Leland was our DJ and the best possible choice we could have made. This gentleman is so thorough and professional it is amazing. We had an outdoor wedding with a reception in a tent with 180 guests. Leland showed up the day before for the rehearsal to check the setup. He arrived many hours before the wedding to set up his DJ station and also the audio for the wedding ceremony. He is very experienced and able to provide any kind of music that you may desire. We all left at midnight and I imagine Leland was there another hour tearing down his equipment. A true professional and engaging personality. Would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Deborah · Married on 06/10/2017

I met Leland at a Bridal Spectacular. I immediately looked at his Web site and wanted to hire him because he had been in the business for quite a while and knew what he was doing. He was polite, respectful, and had a great knowledge of music to use. He customized our music to fit our tastes for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I would recommend Boogie Entertainment to anyone.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Kearsten · Married on 06/09/2017

We found Leland a year and a half before our wedding, and knew the moment we met him that we were meant to be! Leland's communication throughout our 17 month engagement was amazing. He promptly answered any questions and gave great advice. He truly wanted us to have the wedding we wanted with our music style! He not only kept the floor packed all night, but he was a great MC! I will definitely call upon him if I have another party, and I recommend him to everyone looking for a great dj for their party! We loved Leland so much and his has become a household name for our family! Thank you, Leland, for everything!!! Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Bailey · Married on 05/13/2017

Me and my husband loved having Boogie Entertainment dj our wedding and reception. Great variety of music through out the day and night. They understood what we wanted play from the ceremony to everything after that. Price is very reasonable.

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Koop

Krystal · Married on 05/05/2017

Leland was such an amazing DJ. He got people dancing at our little reception and kept the great music playing the entire time. Since being in California he was wonderful working with from out of town. Showed up, set up, and was ready to go before I knew it!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Alexandria · Married on 04/29/2017

Leland was such an awesome addition to our wedding! He did our ceremony and reception music as well as uplighting around the room. We met with him twice before the big day and both times we sat and talked for hours. When you meet him, you will understand why. Talking with Leland is like catching up with a friend! He's so personable, energetic and truly was the life of the party at our wedding. We wanted a DJ that could keep the reception on track and make sure the show ran smoothly and he went above and beyond that. It is very clear that Leland loves what he does and we are so happy to have met him! At the end of the night he even gave us a CD to remember the music he played. My favorite part of the night was when Leland did interviews with the single ladies before the bouquet toss! We were all cracking up! Leland, thank you so so much for your dedication to all the small details that made our day wonderful! We truly appreciate you and could not have picked a better DJ for our day!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Mike · Married on 04/27/2017

Leland is great. He scouted the venue before we even met him and came with ideas and was proactive with identifying solutions for some of the hiccups. He went above and beyond, sticking around for a rehearsal that went well beyond the time we allotted. His lighting made the venue look magical and his support and professionalism were off the charts. He was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2017

Boogie Entertainment (Leland) deserves 5 stars across the board! Leland DJ'd our wedding April 8, 2017 in a backyard setting and not only did our ceremony music and entertaining music, but also picked out some lighting he thought would work well for our reception hall - which looked amazing. Booking a wedding from another state is so stressful, and Leland made us feel 100% better about the whole experience. I cannot believe the amount of time and detail he spent with us trying to gather all the information about friends, family, music preferences, etc. But not only was his attention to detail amazing, his responsiveness to e-mails and phone calls solidified our confidence with Leland. With the stress of the rest of the wedding, we chose different genres that we thought would be perfect for our wedding, and put the song choices in Lelands hands. BEST DECISION EVER! Everyone at the wedding kept telling us that our music choices were PERFECT and the funnest wedding they have ever been to. AND the guests were able to request songs to throw in some personal fun for everyone. I saw people on the dance floor of our wedding I never thought I would! He even made us a CD with the ceremony & first dance songs, such a sweet gesture and memory to hold onto.
    Overall the whole process was extremely smooth, organized, and perfect. Thank you Leland a million times for making our wedding truly the best day ever. If you need a DJ - Leland is the man!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Tanya · Married on 03/18/2017

DJ Boogie (Leland) was extremely wonderful to work with. He was very responsive and met him multiple times prior to the event so he could get a feel for what we wanted out of our wedding. With planning the wedding under 60 days, I couldnt ask for more, he went above and beyond. The uplighting he provided was soo beautiful and he kept everyone dancing on their feet the entire night. He helped make this wedding everything I wanted and more. Thank you Leland! I would highly suggest you reach out to him if you want your wedding to be perfect.

Sent on 03/27/2017

justin · Married on 03/10/2017

Highly Creative!!! Keep up the stellar work!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Brandi · Married on 02/18/2017

DJ Leland exceeded our expectations and our guests had the best time. We are so thankful that we had the best entertainment company hosting our special day. Guests are still raving about how we had the best wedding reception ever! We owe it all to Boogie Entertainment!

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 02/04/2017

Definitely book him! superb service! We're already looking to hire him for future events!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Gabriela · Married on 11/12/2016

Leland is great! He took time out to meet with us whenever we needed to to discuss details. He kept the dance floor lit and everyone seemed to be having a great time. The lighting made it really feel like a party. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/03/2017