22 Reviews for T-Bone Disc Jockey

Sound/PA System (3)
Consultation (2)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Tbone Disc Jockey is professional, timely, detail-oriented, and deliberate in making sure that your event planning timeline is exactly what you want it to be. He ensures that he understands the "key players" of the event and goes above and beyond to build positive relationships with the other vendors and venue owners so that he can be flexible when plans change. I would say that he is one of the best in the industry for weddings and large scale events.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ben and Troy were so easy to work with leading up to and during the event (Ben was our DJ). The prices are right at market value, but the professionalism and delivery set them apart from the competition. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Adam, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Troy was recommended to us by numerous co-workers, who had used his DJ service for wedding receptions. Their rave reviews were found to be very accurate, as Troy was amazing! He was upbeat, fun, and kind during the entire process- both planning and execution. Not only did he play tunes at our reception, we also asked him provide the music for our outdoor ceremony. Troy was very flexible with this request and efficiently used two different setups to accommodate. He transitioned between both events smoothly and entertained beautifully. He played music that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. My husband and I most definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Gwen & Jeff, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were thrilled by our service from Troy! He came recommended by our wedding venue, The Propylaeum. The venue is an old Victorian mansion and has a very unique set up. Troy had to set up music on the front porch for our ceremony, inside the house for dinner and cocktail hour, and finally in the carriage house for dancing. We really wanted someone who knew the venue and was comfortable with the staff there. I thought the price was very affordable too! Troy was responsive and very kind. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! His website was easy to navigate and use as well. I highly recommend T-Bone!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Troy did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was fun and professional throughout the planning process and event. He offered some great advice and tips on how to handle some of our dilemmas on the timeline and flow of the ceremony and reception. He played all of our favorite tunes... I was so happy to hear the music I know and love during the whole evening! He was flexible with last minute requests too. I would absolutely recommend him for future events.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Troy was great in helping to plan my reception, very professional, and brought extra lighting that perfectly complemented our decor and color scheme! His prices were very reasonable, he wasn't cheesy at all, and the library of music from which one can extent is huge! Troy was also able to hunt down a couple of Chinese songs for us, which meant a lot to our friends and family from China.

Profile Picture Peter, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

He way easy to work with and flexible so we were able to get everything done. Last minute requests and changes he was able to do.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Troy is EXCEPTIONAL!!! He is so organized and detailed. He consistently checked in with me prior to the wedding to see if I needed anything. The system he uses is so helpful in choosing the songs you want and organizing the schedule for the reception. He brought all of his own equipment and was extremely accommodating. I cannot say enough good things!!

Profile Picture Patia, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot begin to express my gratitude towards Troy for helping make my wedding day perfect! He helped entertain the guests inside before the ceremony and made sure everyone was seated quickly and efficiently so that the ceremony could still happen on time despite the wind and cold weather. We made it through the ceremony and he suggested we record our vows without the wind to allow the videographer the opportunity to splice them in somewhere. He proceeded to add to the magical day by making the reception run smoothly and even danced to "The Wobble" with several of the younger guests! I cannot recommend Troy enough to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Troy with T-Bone Disc Jockey did a phenomenal job at our wedding! I like organization and Troy was extremely organized. We met a month before the wedding, and he went through an entire checklist organizing our selected ceremony music, reception music, entrance music, first dance music etc. I left the meeting feeling completely prepared music-wise for the day. On the day of our wedding, we didn't worry about our music one bit. He worked behind the scenes coordinating with our pastor, the bridal party, and with the photographer to make everything go smoothly. Troy is great on the microphone. He is extremely professional and charismatic. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have NOTHING but WONDERFUL comments to say about Troy. He is a very kind person who goes ABOVE and beyond to give you a wonderful wedding experience!! He is responsive to your needs and is reasonably priced. He kept everyone occupied and helped our reception run smoothly. At one point, I even saw him helping to replace and bring out more food! He is well worth the money! A great vendor who I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User3680330, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Troy was so incredible to work with! He was always there to answer any of our questions right away. He showed up to our venue well before it was time and was very organized. He is very well versed with music and knows exactly what he is doing. He also made sure the dance floor was hoppin' the entire night. We had SO many compliments on what a great job the DJ did from all different age groups. The variety of music Troy played was incredible, and people of all ages were constantly dancing. I can't recommend Troy enough! He does incredible work and you won't be disappointed with him!!!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I felt as if he was m wedding planner. He made my reception and ceremony flow. He knew exactly when things were supposed to happen and was always on que. I highly recommend Troy Hanna!

Profile Picture User4117123, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Troy did a fantastic job! He included the guests and was spot on with his music selection and activities for the wedding party! I definitely recommend T-Bone Disc Jockey for your event! You will be very happy!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/12/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Multiple guests complemented on how well the DJ was at our wedding.

Profile Picture Hayley, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Troy did awesome and had our wedding rocking all night. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Craig, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Troy is dabomb.com! We were so impressed with his ability to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor until the very last song.

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Troy did an AMAZING job at our wedding!! He is really easy to work with, laid back and really fun!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day!!! He even got out on the dance floor to do show off his dance moves!! Loved working with him and would definately recommend him for any type of event!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Troy was GREAT!!! Very professional and fun!!!!

Profile Picture User3814947, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I absolutely loved Troy. He was amazing. He made our reception so fun! We had a not so well known first dance song and he found it, he picked the perfect entrance songs, and we ended the night with freebird! I seriously couldn't have hoped for a more awesome night!! Definitely book your next event with this guy!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best Dj Indy has to offer! Hands down. Can't get a better party without this guy!

Profile Picture lauren, 3/29/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have been to several events aside from my own wedding that Troy has been DJ, and he consistently keeps the party going. He listens to what his customers want, and custom-tailors each event accordingly. He is an all-around great guy and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a quality DJ!

Profile Picture David, 5/12/12, 1 Review