Bon Temps Collective Reviews

4.2 out of 5 rating

• Bruce
    Bruce M. Married on 01/10/2021

Perfection and Style

I had the pleasure to work with Collette on a recent photo shoot. Everything had to be perfect, the texture of the paper, the font and the colors. Collette matched the styling perfectly. Not only was she a pleasure to work with but her work is simply perfect!

Bon Temps Collective's reply:

I can't thank you enough Bruce! It was such a treat getting to meet you and collaborate with the entire team. Here's to an exciting wedding season together!
  • Killian
    Killian F. Married on 09/06/2019

Stunning, handcrafted work!

Collette of Bon Temps Calligraphy created stunning paper goods for our event, including invitations, RSVP cards, place cards, and even custom envelopes. Her craft is impeccable and every detail is beautiful. If you are looking for exquisite paper details for your event, she’s your woman!

Bon Temps Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Killian! It was an honor to work with you and an absolute blast! Thank you for trusting me, I can't wait to do it again!
    Jenny H. Married on 04/01/2019

Perfection!

I can't say enough about the incredible experience I had with Collette! From my first meeting with her to the very end, she couldn't have been more wonderful. She was extremely attentive (we even got a goodie bag in the mail when we signed with her!), and flexible to our needs. Her process made it super easy for us to stress about one less thing on our list, and her artistry blew me and the future hubby away!

We seriously can't recommend her enough, we're absolutely thrilled with our experience!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Jill Married on 09/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Talented with fresh ideas and creativity! SO enjoyable to work with and met all of my expectations!
  • Anna
    Anna B. Married on 09/07/2019
    2.2 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Would not use for printed designs

We were planning a Big Sky, Montana destination wedding from Washington DC and relied on our wedding planner to choose vendors like Bon Temps Collective for our signage and printed products. Unfortunately, we didn't get a draft of any materials until our wedding week and when we got them there were blatant misspellings on the seating chart, as well as visual alignment errors. It was truly the only stressful vendor mishap of the week. For the price ($2K+), we were very disappointed in the work and needlessly stressed the week of our wedding. Note: our signage and printed materials were not calligraphy so we cannot speak to those skills.

Hi Anna,

My name is Collette and I am the owner of BTC and wanted to reach out to you directly. I am sorry for your negative experience.

Typically, when working with wedding planners such as the one you hired, all communication is done through them and I do not have access to the couple. As far as what was communicated to me, all information and styling were approved by the clients. If there were any misspellings in the drafts--that is what the draft is for--so that any changes can be made to the final design. I absolutely do not move forward to print without final approval on all information and styling which comes from the client. If final approvals were not made by your wedding planner for the sake of the client, this would have been done without my knowledge or control. I will also note that you received your drafts the week before the wedding because I did not receive the necessary information until then, at which point I worked diligently to get your pieces done in time for the wedding.

Again, I am sorry for your negative experience as I always wish to provide the best customer experience that is humanly possible! I would be more than happy to discuss the matter with you offline. If you would like to chat further, please email me at collette.keith@bontempscollective.com.

Collette