Bon Appetit Yall Reviews

5 | Sherman, TX

5 Reviews for Bon Appetit Yall

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

Jennifer is hands down the best person you can get to plan your wedding. First she helped me come up with a vision. I brought her my pinterest board full of about 5,000 ideas and different types of things and she helped me come up with an eclectic gold and glass themed wedding with a little bit of vintage glam. Everything from the GORGEOUS flower arrangements, to the insanely amazing cake table and dessert table at two separate receptions, to the table decorations and the church itself was just perfect. People are still raving about how beautiful everything was and how awesome the cake was. I could not have asked for a better person to help me plan and execute the best day of my life.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Lexi · Married on 07/09/2016

Jennifer and her team were absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with!! Jennifer was so open to my ideas and she is beyond creative, she created the wedding of my dreams. The flower arrangements she made were beyond gorgeous and the cake and cake balls have been the talk of the town about how delicious they were. She is such an amazing person and I am so blessed to have been able to work with her.
    All my husband has said is "I want more cake balls from Jennifer," so obviously she's the best.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Tammy · Married on 06/04/2016

Jennifer and her staff did a fantastic job on our flowers, wedding cake, mini pies, cake balls and fruit tarts for our wedding. I saw her at a wedding expo and fell in love with the cake she had on display. I knew that was what I wanted immediately. It was very convenient that she did both my flowers and cake/deserts. I shared my Pinterest board with her to show the flowers and colors I liked. She made the process very easy and I was very pleased with everything she did. I highly recommend Bon Appetite Y'all.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Alejandra · Married on 05/06/2016

They were great! The cake and other sweets were delicious and looked great!!! I loved their job and kindness

Sent on 08/16/2016

Nancy · Married on 10/16/2015

Jennifer is wonderful and easy to work with from decorations to catering. She went the extra mile for our daughter's wedding. With two more daughters to go, BAY will be our first choice! Not sure why the value is not a 5.0---but we were extremely pleased with everything!

Sent on 07/27/2016