Bombshell Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 5
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 6
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 7

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2015

I can not rave enough about this store and these ladies! This was the first dress shop I went to. I worked with Julie who was amazing! As well as the rest of the ladies there. She made me feel very comfortable and she made me have fun even though I was dreading trying on dresses as Id had a baby 6 months before and had not lost all my weight yet. I had been to 5 other wedding dress shops (most of which treated me like crap because I was over weight) and this is by far THE BEST. They have the biggest selection of plus size dresses I have come across. I thought because I was over weight I was going to have to settle for a really ugly gown, but they have the most beautiful ones I have seen! The 2nd dress I tried on was the one! They made my experience so much fun and I am very grateful for that! The next few times I came in to make payments and such they were all always super friendly, they even held and played with my daughter so I could try my dress on again! This really is the only place you need to go! My dress came in pretty fast as well and I cant wait to wear it for my wedding in Key West on September 26, 2015! So excited! Thank you so much ladies for everything you do! -Nicole Carr

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Aww, Nicole! Thank you so much for this! You were an absolute pleasure to work with, and Julie teared up a little when she read this review.... Good job! :)

Shirley · Married on 09/19/2015

As a plus size girl, I never thought finding my wedding dress would be FUN and make me feel GORGEOUS!! The staff (literally every single person I encountered) was beyond helpful and quick to assist or give an opinion. The dress selection was great, and the woman who helped me took my thoughts and came up with a great hit. I would recommend Bombshell to anyone and everyone I know!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Shirley, Thank you so much for this review!!

Amy · Married on 09/13/2015

I have NEVER had such an AMAZING shopping experience in my entire life. I bought my dress about a month ago, and I still think about it every day. I can't stop smiling! First of all, knowing there is a place where I can try on hundreds of dresses on my 5'11" plus-size figure? UNREAL. I could not believe the gorgeous sea of dresses that greeted my eyeballs as I walked through the door! Having been to a big chain bridal store for a bridesmaid dress in the past, I know what it is like for a salesperson to sigh and say, "Well, these are your only options" and be forced to select a dress that is awkwardly too short. However, Bombshell Bridal is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE! It boggles the mind (in the best possible way) to see the variety of dresses they offer, in price ranges to fit any budget. I tried on dresses ranging from about $200-$2500. They were ALL exquisite. However, Debra (the most amazing consultant in the world) was so wonderfully conscious of the max budget I told her, and she let me try on any dress I wanted, but she was so politely and professionally conscious of our budget. That was soooo appreciated. There are some salespeople at other stores who push for the most expensive purchase possible. That is NOT the case at Bombshell. They want you to be happy and financially comfortable with your decision. VERY IMPRESSIVE! Also, I have never felt more beautiful than that day. Almost every dress fit like a glove (my normal dress size ranges between 18/20-22/24 depending upon style and brand), and Debra truly made me feel special. I even SKIPPED around the store in one dress, just to have fun in the poofy skirt! Once we selected THE DRESS (and it was hard to decide between my top 3, but I know I made the right decision!), Debra brought out a champagne toast for my mom, sister and me to enjoy. Plus, they had a special sale going on with select formal dresses for only $10!!! For PLUS-SIZE FORMAL GOWNS!!! We bought several of those, too! This store is PERFECT!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Bombshell Bridal was an amazing place to find my wedding dress. I wanted a tea-length gown, and they were the only salon of the three I visited that offered any that I could try on. The consultants were so friendly and engaging, and not at all pushy. They genuinely wanted to help me find my gown. I also went through Bombshell for the alterations, which were done perfectly. Everything was delivered on time and they were always available to answer my questions. If I were getting married again, I'd definitely go back!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Melissa! I'm so glad that you mentioned that our consultants were not pushy! While we certainly DO want you to buy your dress with us, we always want to be certain that you get the dress you love, even if it's not with us. P.S. We LOVE tea length gowns too!!

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2015

They are so wonderful! when I first got engaged, they were the first stop in looking for a dress. I fell in love with one, but decided to check elsewhere just to try to keep my mind open. When all I could think about was the other dress I went back to Bombshell to order it, but upon finding it, the price had gone up by $100!! I talked to Amanda and being that I knew the price of it from before the increase, they worked with me on it and I walked away that day with the dress of my dreams on order. Let me tell you, being aa Tom-boy, I have NEVER been more excited in my life to wear a dress!! And the team at Bombshell made it possible and made me feel so comfortable with being plus size and finding a dress. It was a fantastic experience that definitely made that part of planning my wedding so much easier!!

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review Samantha! I'm so glad that we had YOUR dress! :)

danielle · Married on 08/29/2015

I was in a few Mondays ago and Julia helped me find my dress. It was nice knowing that I would have more than the typical 3 dresses to try on. Being able to try on anything I wanted was nice. My dress is gorgeous and I am super happy with the service. I also found dresses for all of my bridesmaids from size 0-14. This place is great.

Sent on 10/28/2014

I absolutely loved my dress!!! These gals are more than friendly! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Thanks love!

Vanessa · Married on 08/15/2015

Bombshell Bridal is really da BOMB! I cannot speak highly enough of this business. As a plus size woman it was very important that I find a wedding dress that was Gorgeous, flattering, and representative of my personality. With this in mind after visiting a few “typical” bridal shops I knew I needed to find a specialty boutique of sorts to meet my needs. At first visit I WAS SOLD! The staff was helpful, kind, and warm hearted, they knew what to say and to do to make me feel important and BEAUTIFUL! Even in my lack of clarity regarding what I wanted they were able to smoothly guide me through the dress finding process. The help I received was invaluable as my wedding was out of state in Alabama, they made the process worry free! Bombshell became a one stop shop for me and I cannot say how thankful and happy I am with my choice. A lifetime of memories will be forever enriched by my choice to purchase my wedding dress here. Ladies you won’t be disappointed and the service is well worth the price you’ll pay. Take it from me, these women are experts!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Alecia · Married on 08/14/2015

Bombshell Bridal is amazing! I went in and was able to try on every single dress I wanted, including ones on pinterest that I didn't think I would ever be able to find! The prices are amazing and the staff is the best. Julie (my amazing consultant) was so friendly and nice and gave an honest opinion... not one motivated by the price.. a real opinion! I ended up finding my dream dress, way under budget, and words can't describe how amazing I feel in it.

Thank you Bombshell Bridal!!! I still can't get this grin off my face from finding that dress!

Sent on 12/14/2014

ashley · Married on 08/08/2015

I went to bombshell bridal on a whim, and was greeted with a smile. I explained that I was looking for a dress for my destination wedding, and was brought every dress that would suit the occasion. After trying on dress after dress, and getting discouraged about not finding "the one" I noticed an exquisite gown in the corner. Even though Debra and I both agreed that it wasn't beach appropriate, she was delighted to help me in it. When I saw myself in the mirror I had realized that I had finally found "the one", but was upset because it wasn't at all appropriate for the beach. After going home and talking it over with my fiancé it was decided that we would have our wedding here in Michigan. I would indeed be able to get my dream dress! Thank-you ladies for helping me find my dream dress, even if it altered our wedding plans a bit. ;)

Sent on 05/04/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hey, sometimes the dress of your dreams is worth a change of plans :) Than you so much Ashley for taking the time to write this. I am so happy that we had YOUR perfect dress!

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2015

This boutique is full of dresses that are elegant, unique, and beautiful like the woman trying them on. Whether you are looking for something traditional or a little more funky this boutique has you covered.

The staff is amazing and did a great job helping my sister in law find dresses to try on that suited her style and taste. They helped ensure she felt beautiful and comfortable through the whole process. In the ended she found a elegant but fun dress that she looked stunning in.

If your looking for a boutique that isn't just about the dress but the experience in whole Bombshell Bridal Boutique will not disappoint.

Highly recommend!!!

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Amanda, I'm so happy that your sister-in-law had such a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Emily · Married on 08/01/2015

Bombshell is amazing. I had Debra as my consultant. A few of my friends have also gone there and had great experiences too

Sent on 10/28/2014

These ladies are the best! They are attentive to the needs of the brides and excellent to work with as a professional in the industry!

Sent on 03/12/2015

April · Married on 08/01/2015

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!! For Bombshell Bridal I had my share of heartbreak and stress while searching for my dress at several other shops. As a plus size bride I was glad to find a shop that had such a vast array of beatiful gowns and accessories in my size. The staff are the icing on the cake friendly, encouraging, and never let you forget that your a beautiful bride.

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

LOVE this April, thank you!!

Emily · Married on 08/01/2015

Love bombshell! I started planning 2 years on advance and knew this is where i was getting my dress. I loved them so much 4 of my friends have also used. They go above and beyond. The owner got married the week before me, and they offered to steam press and personally drive my dress 45 minutes away to me since the store was closed-who does that?!? Bombshell! They go above and beyond to make your experience awesme and stress free. Im bummed now i dont have an excuse to go try on dresses, but will definetly continue to reccommend my friends and family. Theres a reason girls fly across the country to go there. ? Emily Miller

Sent on 11/17/2015

tawnie · Married on 07/25/2015

I love them a lot. They were awesome. They attend to you only. They have all sizes. I wish i could buy all their dress from them. They will make them feel like you were home

Sent on 08/04/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Tawnie! Thank you so much for this, you are so sweet! We loved working with you, and you were a gorgeous bride!
  • X

Xondra · Married on 07/11/2015

Look no further! I found Bombshell Bridal through my endless searches for beautiful plus size bridal gown. Plus sized brides deserve nothing less than the best, that's not what I was getting at local big named shops. I made my appointment in March and requested Kirah to be my consultant, I met her and the other wonderful ladies at a bridal show and really wanted to work with her, but I was informed she didn't work the day I wanted to come in. I was a tad disappointed but was informed since it was so far in advance she would be available I knew then that this would be a great experience. As soon as I arrived Kirah and I hit it off and I had a wonderful experience! She asked me my likes and dislikes, she helped my pick out a good selection, and gave me encouragement when I needed it. When I found the dress, I knew it was perfect and so did she. She got a veil and headpiece to complete the look and I couldn't stop the tears, never had I felt so beautiful! I thank Kirah and the entire staff of Bombshell Bridal Boutique for not only being so professional and sweet, but making me feel so important and gorgeous. I'm so proud to be a Bombshell Bride! I would recommend them to any and everybody. :)

Sent on 07/16/2014

Allison · Married on 06/27/2015

I love Bombshell! The experience was like no other. Debra was amazing and was honestworth her opinions. I truly felt like family as soon as I walked in the door. The only place I will ever recommend! I love all of these ladies! Thank you for helping me find the most amazing dress and because of you guys I know I will look stunning on my special day!
    -Allison, Lake Orion

Sent on 10/21/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/20/2015

I loved feeling so comfortable my first time dress shopping. They really worked hard to get me what wanted. Made me feel special!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Alyson · Married on 05/31/2015

Bought my beautiful Justin Alexander dress at Bombshell. As a curvy girl I was dreading going into the standard bridal salon where I knew all of the dresses would be too small and tight for me. At Bombshell I never felt plus sized, I only felt like a beautiful bride. From the dress selection to the alterations they are top notch. Everyone is so sweet and there is never any pressure to go above your budget. They gave me the dress shopping experience I had always dreamed of!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review! :)

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2015

I felt so comfortable trying on dresses and the whole experience was wonderful! And the seamstress was INCREDIBLE!! She made the most beautiful jacket for me that matched my dress perfectly!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I'm so glad that you felt comfortable in the shop, that is our goal ;)

Ashlee · Married on 05/23/2015

Before I found out about Bombshell Bridal at the Palace Wedding Show I was so afraid to go wedding dress shopping because I am a woman with a little more than the average curve. I saw them at one of the Palace Wedding shows and found out that there was a bridal shop that carries and caters to bigger sizes. Right after the Bridal show I made an appointment to come in. I was treated like a princess and loved the entire dress shopping experience. Debra was AMAZING! The entire time I was there I felt like I was a princess. I thought dress shopping was going to be horrible and that I would end up unhappy. Instead my experience was amazing and I ended up purchasing and ordering my dress that day. Debra was able to understand my vision and help me find a dress that I loved. I would reccommend Bombshell Bridal to anyone and everyone. I drove all the way from Jackson, MI to go there!

Sent on 12/03/2014

I never dreamed I would find the most amazing dress! My plan was to go through the motions of dress shopping and end up with just a plain old white party dress from some online store. From the moment I made the first call I knew this was the place for me. Kind, professional, sweet and amazing is not enough to define the ladies at Bombshell! I have the most amazing dress to marry the most amazing man! Thank you Bombshell!! You all are top notch!

Sent on 12/04/2014
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/16/2015

Bombshell Bridal is amazing! I highly recommend getting your dress here, especially if you are a voluptuous bride! The entire shop is full of friendly women who have nothing but good things to say, and are willing to help you every step of the way! Debra helped me, and I love her! She has been amazing! I wish I could get married again so I could have the experience I did at Bombshell over again! Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2015

I am the mother of the bride who picked u for her dress this shop and the employees are AMAZING! My daughter felt welcomed and picking out her dress was AWESOME! We drove from Westland mi and it was sooo worth it. She felt like a princess the dress selection was great and u the staff so friendly and helpful. I cried as she was able to fit in anydress she picked whether to big or just right unlike other shops if your alittle chunky u can't fit to small and u hope it will look good. My daughter found her perfect dress and veil with u and made my heart happy and tears to see what a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE SHE WAS THANK U ALL YOUR SHOP IS AMAZING DONT CHANGE A THING YOUR STAFF IS GREAT!! Thank u for making my daughters day BEAUTIFUL! II have told many to visit your shop for wedding ,prompt any special event!

Sent on 11/20/2015