Bombshell Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 5
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 6
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 7

Roxanne · Married on 04/29/2016

My daughter came early to look with her maid of honor because she lives out of town and doesn't get back home often and because we honestly didn't think we would find something so quickly as other shops were not helpful or welcoming, but at Bombshell bridal my daughter not only could try many gowns on, but she found the perfect one and we got it at a super price. She is so tall and always had trouble finding something, but not here. The staff was wonderful and we love this store and recommend it highly.

Betty · Married on 04/21/2016

Our bridal consultant was Julie. What an amazing experience. When you are plus size you imagine the terror of finding a bridal gown by having to try on size 4-6's and imagining how it will really look on you. This salon and consultants really meet the needs of our beautiful plus size girls. My daughter tried on about 25 gowns that fit her. Some had clips to close the back and some had clips to make them a little smaller. What a beautiful experience to be able to see what you will really look like in your special wedding gown. I could not recommend this boutique any higher. If you are looking for the special dress for your day go to Bombshell Bridal. We drove 5+ hours and it was worth every minute. Thank you for making my daughter's shopping day perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Angela · Married on 04/15/2016

I had the most amazing experience ! Julie was my consultant and she felt like a second mom by the time I left. I love her honest and direct opinions and her compassionate personality. I did not feel rushed like I did at other shops . They even let me play my music I was going to walk down the aisle to to get the full feeling of being a bride and that special day . Thank you for making my experience magical !

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2016

My wedding dress shopping started with almost a dozen phone calls to different bridal shops that mostly dashed any hopes I had of finding a dress for me. Bombshell was the only place on my original list that seemed liked the best shot, and I was very worried that one shop wouldn't be enough. The thing is, when it's just the right shop, like Bombshell, one is definitely enough. Within minutes I found about half a dozen dresses that I wanted to try on, and I actually fell in love with the first one I tried on. Debra helped me through the whole process and could not have been more helpful. With this shop specializing in plus sizes, I felt more like I was at a "normal" size than I ever have in my life. To me, that was worth more than anything, but the fact that when you buy your dress they help you celebrate with champagne was pretty great, too. I am so thankful that a shop like this is close to me, and I wish there were more places like this for women everywhere. However, until then, I promise you, this shop is worth whatever drive it takes.

Kari · Married on 03/25/2016

I loved my appointment at Bombshell Bridal. Julie was very patient with me since it was my first time trying on dresses. She was amazing and she helped me find the perfect dress!! I recommend them to everyone

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2016

Bombshell was recommended to me by another boutique when I was having a problem finding a dress in the style I was looking for let alone one close to the right size to try on. I went online and filled out their questionnaire and quickly got an appointment. They matched me with the perfect stylist, Julia. She knew exactly what I was looking for and in the end I ended up ordering the dress she immediately thought of for me. I laughed, I cried, I had the time of my life. They made me feel beautiful and I can't wait to wear my perfect dress at my wedding on March 5, 2016. -Jessica Larkins

Sent on 05/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2016

After going 4 other shops we went to bombshell. They connected me with the perfect stylist who knew they had my dream dress. It was every thing I ever wanted. Such a great experience that my mom got her dress their too. And they did both of our alterations.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Victoria · Married on 11/12/2015

I love Bombshell Bridal! I am a sort of a Yom boy, so when I got engaged, I was dreading wearing a dress! Let alone a wedding dress! But when I arrived at Bombshell bridal, Debra Farmer helped me and converted me into a bride! My dress is gorgeous and I feel like a bride, not a Tom boy! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Victoria! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, it made Debra cry!

They were very friendly and made it a good experience

Sent on 11/17/2015

There were so many wonderful dresses and the experience was great. I can't wait for my big day. Thank you all again!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Kealy · Married on 10/24/2015

A bridal store that had sizes I could actually try on was very important to me, Bombshell Bridal has that and SO much more. Its a comfortable environment and everyone is happy to help cares about you after the purchased and even after the wedding day. You won't regret becoming a bombshell bride.

• Elissa

Elissa · Married on 10/17/2015

The women here are fantastically helpful, no judgement or fear about not finding a dress I can try on - actually, I had to be clamped into the dresses because the samples were larger than me. I wear a street size 14 (so 18 in most wedding sizing) and I could literally try on anything in the store. I've sent friends here and plan to get bridesmaid dresses here.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Amber · Married on 10/17/2015

I loved my experience at Bombshell Bridal! I was very nervous about shopping for a wedding dress because I hate shopping for clothes and never feel like anything fits me right. From the minute I walked in the door, I felt welcomed and not pressured. Julie helped me that day, but the owners, Amy & Amanda, and other employees were also very helpful. I told Julie my budget was under $1000 and she directed to me a very large section of dresses that were in that range and told me which to avoid. I really was glad about this because I didn't want to fall in love with something I could not afford. I tried on only 5 dresses and the one I ended up loving was the dress an employee selected for me. It was perfect. We ordered the dress that day, drank some champagne and I let out a great bit sigh of relief! My dress arrived a few months later, looking perfect and only needing slight alterations. I love, love, loved everything about Bombshell. I would definitely recommend this for any girl who is plus sized and wants to be able to try on dresses that actually fit her (or come close!).

Megan · Married on 10/17/2015

These ladies are AMAZING at making anyone who walks through that door to try on dress, feel like a million bucks!! Dress shopping was low down on my list because of my size however I have had a few friends get dresses here so I wanted it make it my first stop. Julie was so kind and patient with me and even though I walked in with an idea in mind, she didn't hesitate in showing me stuff she thought would fit me best AND she made sure everything she pulled was within my price range!! In the end I said YES to the dress and I am so glad I took the leap and went here first. I have mentioned it to a few of my friends that are in the same boat I was!! THANK YOU a million times over Julie!!

Tricia · Married on 10/16/2015

I am getting married October 16th this year, so I started focussing on my wedding dress in November 2015. I'd been given advice about where to shop, and several times, Bombshell Bridal came up. I decided to check it out after visiting their website. I went in to Bombshell Bridal to "just browse" with no appointment. It was the first place I'd gone to look for a dress for my wedding. Julie assisted me and made me feel comfortable and welcome. Not only did I get to look at dresses, but I got to try some on. I was so happy with the attention and care I received, I never bothered looking for another shop to check into. With being a curvy woman, it's tough to not feel judged going into places like these. A year prior, I stood up in a wedding for one of my best friends and I dreaded every moment of the dress shopping and fitting because the people made it uncomfortable at the place she chose. Bombshell Bridal feels like you're just going to hang out with some friends. I'd recommend this store to anyone needing a formal dress of any kind. The prices are affordable, the staff is helpful, the atmosphere is relaxed, and the experience is unforgettable!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Tricia! We love Julie too :) Also, I absolutely LOVE hearing that you received so many recommendations to come see us! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

I was pleasantly surprised at how many dresses they had to choose from. The staff was so friendly and patient, and they made it such a fun and memorable experience. I can't wait to wear my beautiful dress for my October wedding! I would highly recommend Bombshell Bridal!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

I LOVED the experience I had at Bombshell Bridal! Their was so many dresses to choose from, and I was able to try on a lot as well! Thank you Bombshell for specializing for the curvy girl!

Sent on 11/17/2015

I went to many places looking for a dress. None of them took the time to work with me as they worked with multiple people at a time. Then I went to Bombshell and the experience was truly amazing. Debbie worked one on one with me listened to my wants and concerns. She helped me feel beautiful. They did not pressure me to choose a dress they simply were amazing. The celebration after you choose a dress is awesome as well. It’s not just for plus size women it’s for anyone. My favorite part is that I went to multiple places and couldn’t even try on a dress and here I could try on EVERY dress I was interested in.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Leanne · Married on 10/10/2015

Could not have asked for a better experience wedding dress shopping. The staff will make you feel so welcome and will do everything to make sure you are feeling the most confident and gorgeous on your wedding day. I recommend this bridal shop to every bride I know, regardless of size! They were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Tracy · Married on 10/09/2015

I went to two other bridal shops before going to Bombshell Bridal...I left those stores feeling deflated. Bombshell Bridal changed everything. They were very helpful, had a great selection, made me feel beautiful and important! I love my dress and am so thankful for going to Bombshell!

Sent on 05/04/2015

ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

Amazing experiance all around! I have recommended over 5 brides there in the last month. The employees there make you feel amazing whatever size you are. Great service for wedding shopping:)

Casey · Married on 10/03/2015

Best experience ever! Debra was so warm and welcoming. I had never done anything like this before and everyone made me and my guests feel right at home. There was no pressure to buy anything, pictures are allowed, and the staff was very accommodating and only wished to make me comfortable!

April · Married on 10/03/2015

Very helpful!! Walked in with out an appointment and they were able to accommodate me. Super friendly!!! Amazing people.

becky · Married on 10/03/2015

I will recommend this bridal shop to everyone from now on. First we found my dress, the ladies are all so helpful, making sure you stay within your budget, trust me no high pressure sales here. They truly just want you to be happy. I have 5 bridesmaids we decided to make a appointment for a retail place that rhythms with blavids dridal. Lets just say we were all there mother and mother and law included and it was a nightmare, immediately we all agreed to go to Bombshell. we choose the first chain store because it was closer for everyone and we could do a bridesmaids appointment on a Sunday, that was a major waste of time. So back to Bombshell we went, my girls of ALL shapes and sizes were able to try on dresses that were made with quality materials and clean, even though they are samples you would be surprised and shocked how dirty the try on samples were at the "other " place. The cost of the girls dresses from Bombshell were under $200.00 which is actually less then the inferior quality, mass market ones we saw before, and there is so many color choices. I didn't think I would ever love shopping for a bridal gown (I'm just not that kinda girl), well I thought that i wasn't, the girls a Bombshell found my inner girly girl and brought her out in full force, I cant wait until my fitting in August.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this Becky!

Meghan · Married on 09/26/2015

I had an amazing experience at Bombshell Bridal! Kirah was great and helped me find my perfect dress!