Bombshell Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 5
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 6
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 7

Monica · Married on 10/01/2016

My name is Monica Barr (Weber). Our wedding was October 1st 2016! I was so nervous about finding my perfect dress. I had tried a few on and thought I would have to settle without that bridal moment you always hear about. My sister found out about Bombshell Bridal and we made the drive. The lady's are amazing and they are all very helpful! They had so many dresses to choose from and they work with you until you find the one! I was so ecstatic and emotional that I actually got to feel that bridal moment everyone talks about!

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Mrs.D-to-be

Cortney · Married on 10/01/2016

This was the first place I went to try on dresses, and I'm so happy I did! After having to cancel two appointments with other shops that didn't carry sizes large enough for me, I was feeling a little discouraged. But then my mom found Bombshell Bridal Boutique and got me an appointment with them. And from the moment I walked in the door, my spirits were lifted and I just knew this would be the place I'd find my dress... And it was! I worked with Debra while I was there, and she started off by showing us (my mom and me) around the shop and explaining the price ranges based on how everything was laid out. So my mom and I started with the clearance racks, and worked our way up in price. We picked out about six different dresses to try on. In the fitting room, Debra asked which one I liked best and wanted to try on first. So I picked one, and she helped me get all laced up in it, and we went out to stand in front of the mirror and show my mom. I knew right away, this would be the winner - it was my "princess" gown! I tried on the other dresses anyway, just for a comparison to make sure I was really happy with the first one. All the signs pointed to yes - the first was the only one that fit me right off the rack; it looked great on me; it had come off the clearance rack; and I loved it! Then, Debra asked me the very important question - Are you saying yes to the dress? and I did! So happy with my purchase and I recommend this place to any and every bride that wants to find her dream dress!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

As a Mother of the Bride to be, I have to say I was in awwww with the creative, professional, experience that Bombshell Bridal shared with my daughter at her appointment. They didn't miss a beat! It was all about her from the minute we walked in the door to be greated with beautiful smiles and introductions. To have a personal sign with the brides name on her dressing room... The champaign toast was over the top when she said yes to her dress!!! We traveled over 200 miles to get there and it was well worth it!!! We will hold these memories for a lifetime!!! Oh, and not to forget their awesome social media talent, we had fun getting pumped up to their YouTube video on our way there!!!!
    Thank you Bombshell Bridal!!!????
    the Webers

Sent on 11/18/2015

Alissa · Married on 09/24/2016

I left Bombshell with happy tears! Not only did they make the experience effortless, it was fun and so easy. You are greeted by woman who are genuinely happy to see you and help you find your dream dress. My whole life looking for formal dresses was a nightmare, spending weekends going store to store looking for just one dress that would work with my curvy upper half. After seeing them at a bridal show, as soon as I started looking for my wedding dress I knew just where to go! I explained what I was looking for and they also asked if I would be open to their ideas, which they are professionals so the answer is always yes. I tried on three dresses, when I got the third dress on I knew the second one was my dress and so did she so we put it right back on. From start to finish it had to be the easiest and one of the greater days of my life. I am so thankful for these wonderful woman who will go above and beyond to make your day everything you dreamed!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Amazing place for brides to find their dream dress and feel 110% comfortable. Can not beat the service at this place and selection of dresses! ??

Kathrine · Married on 08/12/2016

Bombshell bridal was my only dress shopping stop! I loved my experience and will be going back in a few months to look for bridesmaids dresses as well!

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2016

I'm thankful for Bombshell Bridal as they took all of my dress shopping stress away. I was worried about trying to squeeze into a small sample size dress at a regular store, instead I was clipped into several dresses and it made My experience enjoyable. I'm lucky to have found my dress with the help of their amazing staff!! They have a variety of dresses in their collection and have a lot of space for several brides to shop at once.

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2016

The ladies at Bombshell are absolutely wonderful. I was not sure what I wanted and between my daughter and Debra they helped me try on several dresses until "the one" was found. What they do is a god send for us curvy ladies.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Joy · Married on 08/03/2016

I never expected to find my perfect dress because I'm a bigger girl I just assumed I would find a dress and have to settle but not truly feel like a bride but thanks to bombshell bridal and their wonderful staff I found my perfect wedding dress. There are no words to describe how incredibly greatful I am for bombshell bridal I can't wait to walk down the isle and marry the man of my dreams in my perfect wedding dress thank you thank you from the bottom of my hears

Sent on 05/08/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for this Joy. It makes us all so happy when we hear from brides like you about how much their experience meant to them. Thank you for taking the time to write this, reviews like this keep us going :)

Shoua · Married on 07/30/2016

The hospitality they present to you is so loving and warming. I love every moment of it. They even celebrate when you found your wedding dress.

Satoria · Married on 07/16/2016

I had a wonderful experiance. Wouldn't change my decision to go to bombshell bridal for the world. I loved it!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Sarina · Married on 07/16/2016

When I first got engaged I stared freaking out about buying a dress. There isn't many places who cater to plus size women. After going to place after place I have given up. And my wedding was only five months away! My mother decided to stop here without telling me we we're going. I was depressed about it and wanted nothing to do with dresses. We walked in without an appointment and was happily helped. To my surprise I found my dream dress!! And they we're able to have it delivered in time. Thank you to Julie who was patient even after I tried on the same dress 10 times. It's an experience I'll never forget. I will always highly recommend this place to other brides. Or any women looking for a dress for an occasion! Thank you bombshell bridal!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Hillary · Married on 07/16/2016

Wow. What else can I say but wow. I won't lie I was terrified to walk into a dress shop thinking I would be self conscious or wouldn't be able to fit into anything. Instead I spent 2 hours with some of the most positive caring people I have ever met who made this experience amazing. From the cute note on my dressing room door when I arrived to the champagne when I finally passed picked my dress I knew coming here was the best decision I had ever made. Thanks Amy for making this experience great! My dress is beautiful I can't stop looking at the pictures! Bombshell bridal rocks!

• Claudia

Claudia · Married on 07/16/2016

I am a second-time, mature bride and hence, my matron of honor is a little more mature than the average bridesmaid. Before I found Bombshell Bridal, I had already arranged to have my dress custom made elsewhere. Finding the right MOH dress, however, proved to be a challenge. That was until I discovered this gem of a place. Debra helped us find the perfect dress for our wedding...fashionable, lovely, but not too revealing. It was such a joy working with Debra, that I wish I had gotten my dress there!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Sandy · Married on 07/15/2016

I heard about bombshell bridal through a bridal show. I made an appointment, grabbed my mom and a bridesmaid of mine and headed there on Halloween Morning in search of the perfect wedding dress for my July 2016 Wedding. I came to this appointment with no expectations, I didn't want to be disappointed for any reason! When we arrived we were greated by a friendly employee who told me that Julia would be with us shortly. Julia came right up and introduced herself. She started asking me all the right questions about what I pictured in a dress and my "must haves". I answered everything and she started pulling dresses for me to try. I told her I was open minded and that I would try on any style of dress. And that is exactly what I did! I've never been the girl that could pin point and describe my dream gown. Well, Julia and staff were able to help me find it. I never knew that walking into this appointment that I would be walking out with my dream dress. But it happened! I couldn't have done this without Julia's expertise, her honesty and her kindness.

Bombshell Bridal was the best decision I could have made for dress shopping! If it wasn't for Julia I would t have been so open minded and tried on such unique beautiful dresses. Julia made me find the perfect dress that I feel sexy and confident in! I am very pleased with my dress and cannot wait for my special day and to see the look on my fiancé's face!

Thank you Julia and Bombshell Bridal!
    Love always-
    -Sandy "The Future Mrs. Jones!"

Mary · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot praise this place enough. Coming from a world where I was told " you can look at the dresses but we don't have any for you to try on." I was terrified to find a wedding dress. I was welcomed and treated like a person of value! My consultant sensed my fear and encouraged me to try anything, we can make it work. She cried with me and laughed with me through the experience and I found the dress.

Sent on 11/16/2015

I went to Bombshell in November to find my wedding dress expecting to find mostly matronly wedding gowns, and was pleasantly surprised by just how many adorable, young, beautiful, fantastic gowns they had! I was blown away by how kind and patient everyone was. After browsing online and seeing that most of the plus sized gowns I liked were well over $2000, I was very happy to see that a large portion of the gowns were under that, and I believe they even had a few incredible dresses for under $1000, which is hard to find especially for plus sized people. Overall it was an enjoyable experience. I was so nervous I wouldn't find a dress that made me feel like a princess but they truly made it their mission to help me find my perfect dress! There is no other boutique like this one.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Cianna · Married on 06/10/2016

I was dreading shopping for a wedding dress because I am a plus sized woman and everywhere I called said that I would have to try on dresses that were not my size. The whole process sounded uncomfortable until my mom found Bombshell. Walking in I was immediately comfortable and relieved that I would be able to try on dresses in my size and work with such a welcoming and helpful stylist. What I thought would be a horrible experience turned out to be my princess moment and I have Bombshell Bridal to thank for that! I would recommend this store to any woman looking for a dress for her wedding l. The experience is truly unforgettable and I am forever grateful that a boutique could make me feel so special.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

As a curvier bride, I was so nervous dress shopping. Debra put me at ease. Soo many dresses to choose from. I couldn't be happier!

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2016

The Bombshell team are amazing! Everyone is so friendly, helpful and supportive while making such an important wedding decision. They have a great selection of dresses and a charming atmosphere in the store. I'm so pleased to be a Bombshell Bride!

Meagan · Married on 05/21/2016

Excellent experience! I came all the way from the Chicago area to get my Wedding dress and it was well worth the travel. Everyone in the store cared and helped me make my final, very important, decision!

Emily · Married on 05/19/2016

Bombshell made shopping for a dress go from something I kind of dreaded to one of my favorite things I’ve ever done! They are so encouraging and helpful. Bombshell is a must for a Plus Size bride!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Tami · Married on 05/07/2016

We had the most AMAZING time wedding dress shopping once we found Bombshell Bridal Boutique....The Ladies there are FABULOUS and helpful and all out amazing with what they do! I was not only able to actually try on dresses that were MY SIZE, but the extremely knowledgeable consultant Debra as able to suggest the best dresses to try on and based on what I liked/didn't like she was able to find me the most PERFECT dress for my PERFECT day! I was able to find the dress of my dreams to wear when I married my Happily Ever After. I was treated like a princess from start to finish! We even were given a champagne toast to toast the success of saying yes to the dress and photo ops along with it! They were great with helping me with any question/concern and bridal break down along the way! There are so many gorgeous dresses to try, many wonderful and perfect accessories and all at an affordable price! I would recommend this place to ANYONE getting married and looking for their perfect dress!

Sent on 09/28/2016

jennifer · Married on 05/06/2016

I didn't get my wedding dress there but I got all my 7 girls bridesmaids dresses and I love each and every one of the girls fast friendly and prices are amazing.. Not to mention million different variety of dresses to choose from.. I would recommend this place to anybody for wedding parties!!

Colleen · Married on 04/30/2016

Debra was amazing to work with. I had such a fantastic experience looking for my dress. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease with the process. Debra was not pushy, and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Colleen! Thanks for your review. We love Debra too :)