Bombshell Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 5
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 6
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 7

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2017

I can not say enough about bombshell!! They helped me achieve the look I was going for and made it possible to feel beautiful in my dress. The staff was so sweet and knew there stuff!! I was so happy that just because I'm a plus size bride I could try on anything!! Thank you so much

Sent on 09/16/2017

I give bombshell bridal a perfect score! They make you feel like your the only person in the store. I just started looking for a dress,my friend recommended bombshell bridal and Sarah greeted me and treated me like she knew me for ten years. She saw how emotional I got in the dressing room with her she hugged me and made me feel pretty. I have not said yes to dress yet but will defiantly go back and work with Sarah again. Thank you for making me feel pretty and special when I was not feeling that way

Amy · Married on 08/19/2017

Beautiful dresses!! Staff was amazing and very attended to all of my needs. Fun environment. Didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want. Made me feel beautiful!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

I just wanted to take a quick second to rave about the WONDERFUL experience I had last night at Bombshell Brides.
    I came in to try on Bridal Gowns and had just the best time. I met with Debra who immediately made me feel at ease, (in fact, at one point I made the comment that she is so sweet I want her to be my aunt!!!!). We pulled some dresses and then got to the fun part. She made me feel beautiful and like I was the only thing that mattered at that moment. I tried on my second dress, and got tears!!! I simply knew it was my dress.

Being a larger girl, I was worried about finding the perfect dress for my dream day, and Bombshell did not disappoint.

I simply cannot say enough good things about your salon and staff (Julie and Sioban were there as well).

My bridesmaids and I will be back for their dresses, and I cannot wait to work with you girls in the future.

Brides big or small, make sure this is one of the first if not the first place you and your crew of ladies go, you will not be disappointed.

They are truly a wonderful place to go and make you feel amazing!

I am so glad to say I am a BOMBSHELL!!!

Stephanie Shepherd
    (soon to be Wilamowski)

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2017

Every woman dreams of a magical wedding complete with a picture perfect dress. This dream is also accompanied by anxiety when you are a plus size bride. You wonder if you will find a dress you absolutely love or if you’ll be forced to “love” a dress that just happens to come in your size. Insecurity and anxiety should never be associated with your wedding day. After seeing Bombshell Bridal recommended a dozen times in the comments of plus size wedding dress forums I decided it was worth the 2-hour drive.
    From the first moment I stepped into their boutique I felt special. The staff greets you in such a way that you feel as though you’ve been friends your whole life. Siobhan was my consultant and I can’t say enough about her. She made sure the day was about ME from the moment I stepped through their doors. She wanted to know exactly what I was looking for and spent the time going through multiple dresses to get my thoughts and opinions on them so she would know what to pull. Every dress I picked out she carried into my dressing room (which was decorated with my name and wedding date) and set them all up.
    I was initially nervous about trying on dresses and Siobhan immediately let me know she would be there every step of the way taking care of every little detail. After trying on a few dresses and seeing what I liked and didn’t like she requested to pull a dress for me and asked that I keep an open mind about it. The dress was much frillier than I expressed liking and was darker than most of the other dresses. I wasn’t sure I would like the dress at all, but ended up falling in love. I simply can't say enough about Bombshell Bridal. The staff is incredibly helpful and kind, their selection is amazing and the dresses are stunning. If you’re looking for a personalized, fun, relaxed way to find the dress of your dreams I suggest making the trip to Bombshell Bridal.
    J. S 7-8-17

Elaina · Married on 07/02/2017

Bombshell is AMAZING!! We all know being a curvy/plus-size woman does not make for easy shopping but Bombshell made everything a breeze. The customer service is incredible and these women made me feel so incredibly beautiful! I would direct any plus-size bride to this boutique because you can find exactly what you want with a team of beautiful women supporting and encouraging you along the way.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Connie · Married on 07/01/2017

I had a wonderful experience at Bombshell! I was SO over dress shopping that I told my fiancé I was going to wear a pant suit! Being plus size comes with its challenges but none are more evident then when you are planning your perfect day! Siobhan was simply amazing and patient with me every step of the way!! I am so grateful that she was there to help me find the perfect dress.

Kerri · Married on 07/01/2017

When I started my dress shopping journey, I had an awful experience at 2 other salons near my home in Lexington KY. My best friend recommended bombshell. I made an appointment and the 400 mile drive only for a windstorm to knock out the power and get a call they needed to cancel the appointment. Thank God for Julie and her team. She took time to listen and understand that it wasn't feasible for me just to come back another weekend.

Julie, Siobhan and their team stuck around and donned flash lights so my party and I could still come in. It was beyond any thing I could have imagined. I found the most amazing dress without worry that the sample wouldn't fit. I would come back 1000 times over!

We even did our bridesmaids shopping here.

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 8
    Bombshell Bridal Boutique 9

Robyn · Married on 06/30/2017

I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone there was super friendly and helpful. The stylist assigned to help me actually listened to what I was looking for and gave input accordingly instead of trying to push something else onto me like stylists at other shops I had visited before I came to Bombshell. It was wonderful to actually try on something and have it at least close to fitting to actually see what it would look like on me. I walked out with the perfect dress for my big day! The seamstress they work with at the shop is wonderful too she met me right at the shop and did everything to make the dress perfect for me and for a WAY reasonable price, my friends who had been married previously could not believe what I spent compared to what they dished out. I recommend this place to everyone I know who could benefit from Bombshell's sizes and is looking for a dress I would give it 10 stars if I could!

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 10
    Bombshell Bridal Boutique 11
    Bombshell Bridal Boutique 12

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

I am in love with this shop!!! Super friendly, respectful, modest. I love that all of the employees wear dresses, very classy. I love that I was able to support a local business by making a big purchase for my wedding! Jennifer Shelton 06/24/17

Sent on 10/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2017

There are not enough stars to give Bombshell Bridal! My name is Amanda Kress and I am getting married June 16, 2017. The entire experience was awesome from making an appointment to choosing the perfect dress. Siobhan was amazing, helpful and super sweet!

Sent on 11/05/2016
  • AHLoveWedding

Amber · Married on 05/28/2017

Bombshell was amazing! They really helped make me feel at ease throughout the whole process. Kirah was absolutely fantastic at picking dresses she thought I would like. She was actually the one who picked out the dress I wore to my wedding! For plus size women, we sometimes struggle with this part of the wedding planning process, but Bombshell made it so easy! Because of them, I was able to have the time of my life and be comfortable the entire time! Thank you so much for making me feel like a bride!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

I had an amazing experience with Bombshell! I was able to find the perfect dress at an extremely reasonable price and I found it off the rack- I didn’t have to wait for it to come in! That might have been luck though. The staff were extremely helpful and more than available whenever I had questions or concerns. Their appointments ran on time and there was never any concern as to the quality of service that I was going to be receiving! My day was perfect and they certainly contributed!! Thanks Bombshell!

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 13
    Bombshell Bridal Boutique 14

Madalyn · Married on 04/22/2017

When I got engaged, I wasn't super excited about shopping for dresses...my feelings were similar to car shopping: oh boy, get read for pushy salespeople. After visiting the big box store, Bombshell was the only actual bridal boutique I visited because I knew they had samples in my size and I knew they had a reputation for being amazing. My experience did not disappoint. The women of Bombshell were helpful, kind, patient, and not salesy at all. I didn't feel rushed or like I needed to make a decision immediately. I actually came back a few weeks later and bought the sample dress I tried on during a sale. I got the dress I really loved at an amazing price, and had a wonderful experience. Thanks Bombshell, can't wait to visit Liz Louize!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Vicki · Married on 04/15/2017

Bombshell and my stylist, Debra, made sure that every visit was amazing. I was lucky enough to be able to check out bridal gowns without an appointment. Debra was sure to avoid telling me what dress to get, but she ensured that I got exactly what I wanted. And I did feel like a bombshell in my dress! I wanted to wear it all the time, lol! It just made me feel THAT gorgeous! But Bombshell became a group of friends and confidants by the time of my wedding. They answered all of my questions honestly, and came up with things I hadn't thought of.
    I thought I needed a petticoat for my dress to be full at the bottom, but they suggested I ask the seamstress about sewing in extra crinoline instead of buying a petticoat that I'll only use once. I never would have thought of that!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Tess · Married on 03/01/2017

I typically have EXTREME anxiety when it comes to shopping for clothes and loathe the entire experience. Clearly I wasn't anticipating a good experience shopping for my wedding gown. Luckily, my mother and I stumbled upon Bombshell in a bridal magazine. I set up an appointment, and off we went on a four hour journey from Chicago to Michigan. The entire experience was a complete delight, we lucked out and came on a slow day so we had the entire showroom to ourselves. My best friend, mother and I spent a few moments searching through the racks until we found a few dresses I was interested in trying on. My consultant Debra was amazing, and after only six or 7 dresses later I found the one, and had such a good time during the process! I never could have imagined having a great time trying to find my wedding gown but I DID!
    If you're questioning if you should go to bombshell or not. Just do it. You won't be disappointed.
    Tess Egan- May 6th,2017

Lynn · Married on 02/04/2017

An absolutely amazing experience! I highly recommend these wonderful ladies! My appointment was handled professionally, with love and care, and a lot of laughs :-) And when I found THE DRESS they celebrated with me by cracking open the bubbly and taking pictures! They have dresses in all sizes, but they specialize in plus sizes, which is the reason I decided to try them in the first place. You absolutely cannot go wrong by visiting this lovely establishment and it's amazing staff of tremendous women. You will leave knowing you've chosen the perfect dress and feeling beautiful, confident, and secure because Bombshell Bridal has your back all the way to the altar!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Lynn, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We always love hearing that our brides loved their experience with us from start to finish :)

Hayley · Married on 12/17/2016

The most amazing experience of my wedding preparations thus far. Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel special as you try on your dress for your day. They want to know what the brides dreams of and doesn't let us give in our dreams for others. I very much appreciate the support each staff member has given me from trying on my dress to alterations, everyone makes you feel like one of the family. I would recommend this place any day. My wedding day is 12-17-16 and I can't wait!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Tabitha · Married on 12/09/2016

A bride should feel beautiful no matter what her size. Bombshell Bridal did that and more for me, a curvy bride. I felt like a princess the moment I walked in. The experience was nothing like I imagined it would be, considering I am nowhere near the sample size. I found my dream dress among hundreds of beautiful gowns I was able to try on comfortably without clamps. If you aren't from the Detroit area, trust me, it is worth the drive to meet these amazing ladies who make you feel like the princess you are!

Janae · Married on 10/21/2016

I can't say enough great things about Bombshell bridal. After several unsuccessful searches for the perfect sequin dress for my bridesmaids, a friend recommended that I try Bombshell bridal. They had a wide assortment of sequin dresses and the color options are endless. Friendly sales staff, beautiful quality dresses and great prices in the colors you are looking for. Absolutely love this store.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Better experience than I could have imagined. All of the girls were/are fabulous!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Alanna · Married on 10/15/2016

As a curvy bride I had high anxiety about looking for a dress. Bombshell eased my worry! I was able to find the perfect dress my first time in the store and the seamstress worked wonders.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Angela · Married on 10/14/2016

From my first phone call to inquire about setting up an appointment until I went to pick up my dress, I was treated wonderfully. Everyone who worked in the boutique was very friendly and I absolutely loved my consultant Julie. I found my dress and had a fabulous time doing so!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

The ladies here are so wonderful ! From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, every single time.. They are so helpful and show their excitement for you. Dress shopping is a special moment and they sure make it feel special. When I went to find my dress, I picked a few to try on and the one I picked wasn't one of the "picks," it was actually from one of the women who work there.. She peeked her head into my fitting room, asked where we were getting married and said she had the perfect one and told me to try it on. Sure enough, I loved it.. So much I couldn't stop thinking about it. Later that week, my grandma and I went back and bought it! I am beyond words please and excited knowing that I was able to find a place that treats me with respect before even seeing any money. They are ALL amazing.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer, we <3 you!

Charrisse · Married on 10/01/2016

I was super self conscious of my size. Debra found me so many dresses that they literally couldn't fit the rack in the dressing room! It was the first time I had to turn dresses away! I'm beyond excited to say that I found MY dress the same visit! I'm looking forward to our special day & its all because of Bombshell Bridal ??

Sent on 09/29/2016