Bombshell Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 5
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 6
Bombshell Bridal Boutique 7

Tamico · Married on 08/19/2018

I absolutely love everything about them... vert very cute and very close nit bunch of ladies that I will love seeing through my wedding. .. I originally went to the store looking for mother of the bride dress found it gorgeous and now it's my turn I send everyone I know there ..my beat friend loves the boutique also her wedding dress was, from here also best thing ever I hope you know what a blessing you are to curvy beautiful women! !

Sent on 11/05/2016

Dameisha · Married on 06/30/2018

Went to plenty of stores in my town and learned my lesson that size 2 women who help plus size women try on dresses is absolutely the worst thing ever. They just don't understand the mindset most of us have. I drove over 2 hours away and it was definitely worth the drive. Going back this weekend to try my dress on again before finally ordering it!!

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/09/2018

I can’t say enough about Bombshell and how grateful I was to have the opportunity to shop for my dress there. It was so stress free to be able to try samples in my size! Sarah was the best and totally supported me!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • AD2AP

Amber · Married on 06/01/2018

This was my favorite part of wedding planning! I wish I could go back and buy my dress all over again! Love bombshell and its staff! Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Diana · Married on 05/19/2018

Bombshell Bridal is the truly a great store! I had my 10 star dress in mind, boy was I wrong! After Connie had me try on different styles, my dress choice went in a whole different direction! And I love it! Can’t wait to walk down the aisle in my beautiful dress! Thank you Bombshell Bridal

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Bombshell bridal is by far the most amazing bridal store ever! I am a size 16 went to one bridal store and cAme out in tears cause he lady told me I couldn't try on a dress... I went to bombshell bridal and cried due to the love the caring people I honestly felt as if I was the only one in the store and everyone helped me pick out the best dress ever! And it was a completely booked sat! The staff is amazing, kind, cAring, funny, loving. They truly make you feel like you are a princess and the selection of dress! Omg it's like a dress wearhouse! Soooooooo many selections I was blown Away! And the price of these dresses are amazing! They have something in everyone budget! I would recommend this bridal store to anyone that is looking for a dress even if you are a size 2!!!!

Susan · Married on 04/06/2018

Bombshell bridal is the place for any plus size woman to find her wedding dress. Looking for my wedding dress in other boutiques was stressful and frankly exhausting because they never had my size. I had hopes for bombshell bridal and they really came through for me. They made me feel welcomed, they helped me navigate finding the style of dress I wanted and had SO many options! It was a lot of, dare I say, fun! I ended up going into the store feeling defeated from my previous experiences and left with my wedding dress and feeling amazing! I would highly recommend bombshell bridal!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

Shopping for a wedding dress can be daunting if you are not in the size range of typical bridal boutiques. I was once in one that told me to hold it in front of me and you can get a good idea of how it will look... excuse me!?!?!? When I had my appointment at bombshell it was like a dream come true! There were more than enough dresses to try on, the staff is amazing and so fun! They actually care for their brides and will go above and beyond for you! At bombshell you become family! They are the best! I would recommend them to anyone! Will share photos after my wedding in November!

Angela · Married on 11/18/2017

Went in to just look and ended up walking out with my dream dress at 50% off! This was their Black Friday sale and am I ever glad I went! Sarah was my consultant and to this day (almost a year later) she still greats me with the biggest smile and calls me by my first name. The ladies are all wonderful and make you feel so great! Highly recommend!

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

I went to Bombshell as my friend purchased her dress from here over a year ago. She stated she had the best experience there and didn't need to visit other bridal shops. I wanted to give them a shot since I am busty and I didn't want the experience of not fitting into sample dresses at other places.
    I was able to try on many dresses and had the wonderful experience of working with Brittany! She was wonderful from the beginning with answering the phone when I called. I had 2 appointments with her that were a lot of fun and helped me narrow down what I am looking for. Unfortunately, I didn't find "the dress" at Bombshell since I need to buy off the rack with my time frame- but I absolutely recommend Bombshell to anyone who may not be a size 0 and still want to feel amazing for your big day. Brittany is very sweet and was wonderful to work with. All of the staff that I encountered were wonderful to deal with.
    Thank you for the great experience ladies!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Kristine · Married on 10/28/2017

Easily one of the easiest shopping experiences. I found my perfect dress after only trying on one other one. The girls were helpful and genuinely excited. Thank you for helping plus size women feel beautiful in a fashion society.

Shauna · Married on 10/28/2017

My experience with the ladies of Bombshell Bridal was like no other! Shopping for a plus size clothing is usually the most difficult for plus size women but Britney and Kirah swept me off my feet. I love my dress and recommend Bombshell Bridal as their first choice. They won't regret it!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Tammy · Married on 10/15/2017

Being a plus size bride I was nervous about dress shopping for my wedding, it was the last thing I did. After stalking shops online to ease my nerves, the only shop I went to was Bombshell. My consultant Sarah was understanding, funny and best of all she listened to my concerns. I tried on five dresses and found the perfect one, it made my MIL cry! Bombshell made an anxious moment an exciting and positive one!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Tranina · Married on 10/14/2017

My name is Tranina Phoenix and my wedding is October 14,2017!!!! Bombshell bridal boutique is heaven sent, all of the staff were welcoming and my consultant Debra was the best. These ladies truly genuinely care about your experience and you. I recently came in for their 75% off sale to see what I could get because I'm looking for my accessories, (already purchased my dress from them a few months before) as I was being helped and enjoying my time there i witnessed a soon bride to be break down and
    Cry for multiple wedding/life stress related issues. Two staff immediately rushed to her side consoling her and assuring her that everything would be ok. Telling her some examples of their own trials in life so that she would know that life goes on and things will be better and to really focus on the love that the two of them share. (Yes, I was listening in lol). In that moment I realized that Bombshell is Bomb!!!! And I wouldn't shop anywhere else. When you can go somewhere and try on dresses to see what they look like AND find staff that genuinely care for you as a person, you can't get any better than that. These ladies are truly honestly one of Gods gift and you can tell this is their passion!!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

LuMarie · Married on 10/14/2017

Traveled from West Michigan to go here. After a day of dress shopping this was the best experience. The atmosphere was fun and the dresses has a level of variety and uniqueness I could not find at any other store. It was wonderful to try on dresses that fit. I ended up choosing the dress that the strangers in the group next to me got excited about cause their opinion was completely unbiased. I also bought my veil and garter belt there. My family enjoyed the experience so much that my sister decided to go there a couple weeks ago when she got her dress!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2017

I cannot say enough good things about this bridal boutique. My experience here has been so incredibly amazing, that I get choked up just thinking about it. As a plus-size bride, I knew that I wanted to go to bombshell from the start. I had heard such wonderful things. Not only did they meet my expectations, but they went way above and beyond. They seriously have the best people there. They are kind, caring, fun and so genuine. I told my stylist all the things that I wanted my dream dress to have. I couldn't find any pictures of the kind of dress I knew that I wanted, but I had a vision in my head. She immediately went to the racks and pulled a few dresses. When I tried on the third dress, I started crying in the dressing room. It was perfect, even better than my vision. My mom and my bridesmaids all agreed. As I stood in front of the mirrors wearing that stunning dress, they added a veil and I felt gorgeous. I felt like a Bride. My girls all ordered their dresses from bombshell as well. Every time that we have had to go in to either pick up dresses, or have fittings and alterations, the girls were just incredible. They always check in and ask you how things are going, not because they feel obligated to, but because they really want to know. On the weekend of my bridal shower, I got a card in the mail from one of the girls that works there, letting me know that she hoped I had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed my special time with all my family and friends. The day of my bachelorette party, I went in with one of my bridesmaids to pick up her dress from a fitting and they all knew that it was my party that night and they were so excited for me. They even have a fantastic seamstress! I'm extremely insecure about my arms and she is so talented that she custom made a jacket to perfectly match my dress. My wedding is in 5 days! Wedding planning is stressful, but buying my dress was not. Bombshell made me feel like royalty, I'll treasure my time and experience with them!!!!

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't even begin to think about my experience without a huge grin breaking out on my face. Like so many other women on here I am a plus-size bride and I read so many articles about difficult, heartbreaking experiences others have had dress shopping and before my appointment even I was nervous and anxious I would have a similar experience. I knew I didn't want to go to The Big Box store that everybody else goes to, I wanted to have a unique experience and I should have trusted the reviews that I read because I think I would have felt a lot better. The moment I walked in I felt so expected and wanted there, and it wasn't that they wanted to sell me a dress, it was that they wanted to be a part of the experience with me and make it as sweet and fun as possible. If you can request anyone, I have to wholeheartedly recommend Debra because she, hands down, made my experience completely blissful. From the second I walked in she was so ready to learn who I was and what I was looking for and was adamant about staying in my budget. She was very honest and I appreciated that because it helped me stay away from something that I wasn't looking for or something that wouldn't fit me, and it wasn't one-sided it was one big conversation and so we would play ideas back and forth while still staying in my price range. When I finally found the one and she put the veil and me, and of course she knew the exact right time to put the veil on, she was almost in tears with me. She is so invested in the whole moment and it was really special to have her be a part of it. I never felt pressured into anything and it made me feel more confident about my choice because I knew it was exactly what I wanted and definitely who I wanted to work with in the future. Everything was very transparent, no hidden agenda or costs or fees. If anything I'm afraid the time I spent went by almost too fast and I wished I'd savored it a bit more. This has been my absolute favorite part of wedding planning!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

I got engaged on May 9th, 2015-- needless to say, I was pretty excited except for one thing; I dreaded the thought of going wedding dress shopping. Like any other occasion as a plus sized woman, I thought I would have had the worst time ever trying on endless dresses just to end up settling on one that was the lesser of all the ones that didn't make me look absolutly horrible. After a quick Google search, I found a store promising to make that plus size search not only easy but enjoyable. I was apprehensive at first, but after spending 2 minutes in the store, doubt left my mind. I knew I was going to be able to try on more than just the "two sizes that would fit me" in any other store, but also countless dresses in many styles! My biggest fear about dress shopping was having to order a dress I was never even able to try on because most stores don't carry a selection of larger sizes. If you're a larger bride who's worried AT ALL about shopping or finding the right dress, this is the place to go. I now have my dress ready for my big day on October 7th, 2017, and I couldn't have had a better experience. I honestly refer all my friends there, and I know once people see my dress on the big day, I'll end up referring so many more!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2017

Saw these gorgeous ladies all rocking STUNNING plus size bridal gowns at a Bridal show and I had to know more! These ladies are so accommodating and make you feel nothing but gorgeous and beautiful from the second you step in their store. So thankful I found this place! Thank you a Bombshell for making me feel like a legit beautiful bride!

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 8

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2017

This is the place to go if you're looking to find the perfect dress and a memorable experience! I only had a short amount of time to find a dress. Bombshell bridal was recommended by a co-worker. I usually do not wear dresses or skirts. I did this as a surprise to my future husband. Walking in I was so uncomfortable at the thought of trying on dresses. I was immediately greeted by Britney who put my worry to rest. She made me feel comfortable. They're all about positive body image and catering to you to make the experience extra special. I couldn't believe that I found a dress! Not only did I found a dress that I felt beautiful in! A dress that had me smiling and twirling and hopping! Me, the girl who doesn't wear a dress. We toasted with champagne, and a picture at the end. Britney made sure my dress was wrinkle free and ready to go right before my wedding. I even went to the sister store after and found some great accessories. I highly recommend this place. They truly specialize in more than wedding dresses. They make the experience special and make you feel special. I can't say enough. The dress was affordable too. You can find a dress to fit your price range no problem.

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 9
    Bombshell Bridal Boutique 10
    Bombshell Bridal Boutique 11

Dawn Marie · Married on 09/30/2017

My name is Dawn Marie S. And I am getting married 9/30/17. I traveled all the way from Wisconsin to Bombshell because I was drawn by all the positive reviews they had. The experience I had still brings tears of joy to my eyes! My family and I couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the boutique was set up with so many dress options and how sweet ALL of the staff was. Debra was my consultant and all I can say is WOW! She made me feel like I was the only person in the room and I was the most beautiful bride she had ever seen! I truly couldn't thank them enough for making the day more amazing than I could have ever imagined! When you make my man's man of a father cry, I think you nailed it! I wish I could give you 100 stars because you deserve every single one of them! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Brooke · Married on 09/30/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Bombshell. Being a plus sized woman makes it a little more nerve-wracking than anything else when it's time to go shopping for a wedding dress. However, i'm so glad I found out about Bombshell before I even had a chance to have a bad experience at another shop. Debra helped me pick out my dress and was so patient and kind. All of the ladies in the shop really do make you feel like a rockstar! I traveled about 2 hours to get to the shop, but it was so worth it. Choose Bombshell, you won't regret it!

Katrina · Married on 09/23/2017

I would tell anyone thinking about going to this vendor this would be the Best decision you have made. Bombshell Bridal is the BOMB!!!!!!. the customer service is the best the shop environment is so welcoming and the consultants are the friendly and sweetest people you will every meet. If you are in a real woman's body with curves, you will love Bombshell Bridal because they embrace the real woman and make her feel like the best version of herself. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review Katrina! We love our brides, and we love that we get to help them feel beautiful on such an important day <3

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

Love my experience trying to find my wedding dress. Being plus size I was very nervoustrying to find a place to actually try on dresses. I'm so grateful to have come across bombshell bridal!! I was able to try on over25+ dresses and most were to big... for once it was nice seeing yourself in your actual purchase :) highly recommended

Sent on 11/06/2016

Hayley · Married on 09/15/2017

From the second you walk in the door at bombshell they make you feel so special! Had the best experience with bombshell and loved my stylist Siobanne. Everyone at my wedding loved my dress, I truly felt beautiful and one of a kind!!

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 12