Bold Catering & Design Reviews

Bold Catering & Design 6
Bold Catering & Design 7

Derek Dantzler · Married on 09/01/2019

Bold American & King Plow - What a winning combination

Right away after looking at many venue options for my second daughter’s weddings I stumbled upon Molly Irwin with Bold American and the King Plow venue. The conversation was easy, no pressure and Molly was such a joy; she listened and shared. Compared to many others the venue just felt right and our main point of contact Molly clearly won us over and we wanted her on our wedding planning team. From the beginning to the end the professionalism and patience was consistent – my daughter’s vision became a reality and Molly and her team was an instrumental part of that – THANK YOU! Our wedding was about 200 guest and we received so many positive comments on the food, staff and the venue. Don’t hesitate – you owe it to yourself to go take a look. You won’t be disappointed in the service if space works with your vision – FIVE STARS PERIOD!

Sent on 09/15/2019

jeanne · Married on 05/04/2019

Bold American Events just did a fabulous job on my son's rehearsal dinner. All my guests raved about the food. Kelly Bowden worked with me so that I could host a classy formal rehearsal dinner for 80 people within our budget. There were no surprises, everything was explained up front. On the night of the event, the staff showed up on time, kept in touch with me regarding the timing of serving the food and dessert and were all very professional. A special shout out to the two bartenders who moved quickly and always with a smile. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 03/23/2019

Best wedding buffet EVER!

Michelle at Bold was incredible during our entire planning process! We booked a year and a half out from our wedding date and even though I was eager to get it all done ahead of schedule, Michelle was so helpful and willing to answer any and all questions I had. Our tasting was delicious and we couldn't wait for the wedding day meal, which was even better! GET THE COKE BRAISED SHORT RIBS. Every single one of our guests came up to us at the reception and told us how amazing all of the food was, it made us so happy! Everyone always says one of the most memorable parts of the wedding is the food, and with Bold it truly is for good reason. Thank you Michelle and the Bold team!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

John Cardillo · Married on 03/09/2019

Great Team at Bold Catering/King Plow

The team at Bold and King Plow are excellent. Attention to detail, quality service and flexibility were outstanding. With this kind of investment, you cant go wrong with this team

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Bold Catering & Design 8
    Bold Catering & Design 9
    Bold Catering & Design 10

Kelley · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely amazing

THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR HOW AMAZING BOLD CATERING AND DESIGN WERE! We could not have picked a better company to cater and design our reception! Molly and Kristine were fantastic to work with, and our reception exceeded all of my expectations! If you want perfection for your wedding, go with Bold Catering and Design!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Gerald Isaac · Married on 12/31/2018

Helpful & Delicious

We recently used Bold for our New Years Eve wedding and they definitely delivered the goods!

Our initial meetings with Alex and the team were a fun and open conversation where she really listened to what we wanted and started to craft some ideas - you could immediately see the wheels turning. As we narrowed down our menu from their wide array of options, she was quick and responsive to any suggestions/questions/concerns.

After our tasting and finalizing our menu, we knew our guests were in for a treat and that their food would provide a delicious and solid base to what was sure to be a long night!

As we had expected, the food and service at the wedding was amazing. We had a lot of guests tell us it was some of the best wedding food they had ever had. One of our guests told me that it was the best short rib he had ever had and the fact that he could tell me exactly the short rib it was overtaking, made me sure he was serious.

Alex made herself super available to us leading up to and throughout the night but was also in the best way possible invisible. As a bride/groom one of the best things you can ask for is that you don't have to worry about something on your wedding day, and we could not have been in better hands.

Thanks again for helping to make our day so special and delicious!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2018

Food is out of this world

Loved working with the Bold team. They are true professionals, handle/think of every detail, communicative and best of all - the food is AMAZING. Seriously, people are still talking about the food at our wedding.

Another one of my favorite little touches you get with Bold (that you may not get everywhere else) is your VIP server for the night. It was nice to have someone feed us, get our drinks, get water, and just make sure we were doing okay. Cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia and Brian Jungles · Married on 12/15/2018

Love the Bold Design Team!

We used Bold Design for our December wedding at the St. Regis in Atlanta. The entire Bold team is increible especially Brian Worley. We had so much fun working with him and everything turned out to be amazing! I would highly recommend using Bold to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Bold Catering & Design 17
    Bold Catering & Design 18
  • anna

anna · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience! Made our wedding!

We had a destination wedding in Lake Rabun Georgia and had planned the whole wedding from Texas. We hired Bold based on a recommendation of our wedding planner without ever actually trying the food or meeting with anyone which is a little nerve racking. Thankfully every aspect from planning to execution went above and beyond my expectation. The food was phenomenal, my guests continue to rave about how amazing it was. The waitstaff was so nice and attentive and the bartender was fun while still managing to keep our rowdy guests hydrated. I would recommend Bold to anyone. They are professional, kind, accommodating and you can't beat their prices. You will be in expert hands with this wonderful company. I can't say enough nice things about my experience with them, they truly made my whole wedding.

Special thanks to Caroline who organized everything and was my point of contact. Caroline was great to work with, made the whole process easy and she always seemed genuinely excited to organize and suggest ideas for our wedding. You can tell she's not only very good at her job but also likes it. My father also said the manager in charge the day of ran such a tight ship and was very enjoyable to work with as well. Big thanks to you both!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jason H · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible end to end, all in one

My wife and I got married in Atlanta but are based in Brooklyn, NY. Finding BOLD and King Plow was the biggest blessing we could have asked for. Working with Kelley, Sarah, and Steve was so amazing - they made us feel like we were their only customers. The attention to detail, responsiveness, and overall relationship was incredible and especially important to us as planners of an out of town wedding. We leveraged BOLD for the venue, catering, and design and having a single point of contact throughout was great. We also leveraged their restaurant relationships for a fantastic rehearsal dinner at South City Kitchen. We could not asked for a better time. I would recommend BOLD to anybody looking at any event in Atlanta!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious and Seamless

Working with Alex from bold was a great experience. We wanted a menu that was unique to us as a couple and they happily helped us find the perfect food. Alex was also great about tracking down the glassware and flatware I wanted for the wedding. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

We worked with Bold for design and catering and had an excellent experience with both. Kristine (design) and Michelle (catering) were an amazing team who made all of our wedding day dreams come true! The food was delicious and the space was gorgeous. They were patient with us as we went back and forth adding and removing various things from our proposals and Michelle was a saint when it came to all of my dad's questions during the tasting. The VIP server for the reception was a nice touch, too - she made sure we ate and stayed hydrated, things we're both bad at doing! Hire them. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Dustin · Married on 07/28/2018

Our wedding at King Plow was absolutely perfect! Bold was incredible to work with, and we received so many comments from our guests saying it was the best wedding food they had ever had. The team does a great job to make sure everything runs smoothly, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

Bold Catering and Design created the perfect wedding for my daughter. A night we and our guests will never forget. The planning from the beginning was so easy. We felt so comfortable in the planning stages. They gave great advice and really understood what we envisioned. The food was fabulous! Don't miss out on the tastings! :) The design was the understated elegance we wanted. One guest told my husband that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We could not have been more pleased and would highly recommend Bold to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Leah · Married on 07/14/2018

The absolute best! After having Bold at a holiday party and a friend's wedding, we knew we wanted to book them for our own wedding. The food was absolutely delicious. Having good food at our wedding was important to us, so it was worth every penny. We heard rave reviews from all of our guests. Molly and James were wonderful to work with - professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and accommodating. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I are so thankful we asked Bold Catering to create and serve the perfect menu for our daughter’s wedding. Our guests uniformly commented how delicious the food was (e.g., “best food by far at a wedding”) and based on the amount of comments, we suspect they will continue to talk about the food for years to come. Bold listened to us as we described our family’s favorite dishes from The Fifth Group restaurants, and then took that inspiration to create a perfect menu for us. They know their stuff and if you are in the market for catering, rest assured you can have complete trust in how they will serve you and your guests. They are consummate professionals and their approach to service and catering is personal, creative and thoughtful.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Abigail · Married on 06/16/2018

From the start Kelley with BOLD made the process very streamlined and easy. They are as close to "all-inclusive" as you can get and it made everything so easy. They run like a well oil machine and it makes a bridal able to enjoy her day vs stress! The food was WONDERFUL!! People still rave about it to this day.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

Bold Catering did my daughter’s recent wedding and the food was absolutely delicious! All of our guests loved the salmon and the fun
    Tamale Station! The presentation is lovely, the staff is beyond courteous and professional. Michelle made sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jenny · Married on 04/28/2018

Bold catered our daughter's wedding at Lake Oconee. The staff was friendly and professional, the food was amazing, and it's presentation and displays were outstanding and very creative. They met every expectation.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Graciela · Married on 04/28/2018

I don't even know where to start. Breanna Garvin was our designer for our wedding. I would only write a review if the work was absolute perfection and nothing but, as i am so picky, and she went above and beyond straight perfection!!! From the day I spoke with her to meet her until even after the wedding , she has been nothing but kind, positive, and very accommodating. She is the only person we hired out of all the vendors who listened and did what i asked 100 percent and more. My schedule was so crazy with kids that even when she was sick with the flu she spent 45 minutes on the phone with me getting very detail right for our wedding. I am so difficult to understand when i explain what i want and she nailed it with so many of her eclectic and cool ideas. i had a gigantic bouquet that cascaded down to the ground and behind me which was breathtaking ! She went as far as to deliver my handmade floral headpiece with roses to my hotel room on these adorable wooden boxes filed with moss . THEN, she delivered my huge bouquet off location to me while we took pictures at oakland cemetery in Atlanta. It got even better. When we arrived at King Plow Arts Center, she had ANOTHER huge bouquet in water in the dressing room for me incase my other one had wilted and i needed a fresh one to walk down the isle. What a surprise!!! i cannot say enough about her! She thought of so many little things i would have never expected to add to make our wedding one for the books. The design was out of a dream and our guests will talk about it for years to come. Breanna, thank you thank you thank you with all my heart! If you don't go with Bold Design and use Bre, you're honestly making a huge mistake . She's the best! It takes experience and so much creativity to accomplish what she does! so much love, Graci and Alex
    ps. the boutineer's she did for my husband and son were killer! my sons had a batman lego on it!! She even made a floral Wand for our flower Girls! my daughter loved it!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Bold Catering & Design 25
    Bold Catering & Design 26
    Bold Catering & Design 27

Carolyn · Married on 04/21/2018

Alex at Bold was great to work with and extremely responsive. The food was delicious, and all of my guests raved about how good it was, and how nice the setup looked.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/14/2018

The food from Bold Catering is top notch!!! They use the freshest ingredients and have an impressive menu. Your guests will not be disappointed with the food from Bold. Their staff is very friendly and easy to work with also. Kelley was professional and flexible with me to make my planning process go smoothly.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Lily · Married on 03/31/2018

Bold did a fantastic job at my March wedding. Everyone we worked with - from Molly who coordinated everything and led our tasting, to Chef Deborah who introduced herself at the event and cooked a meal that all of our friends and family raved about, to the servers, especially Vaneesha, who catered to our every need - every aspect was perfectly executed and wonderful.

Our menu was an eclectic one - fried chicken (after my dad requested 'Closed on Sunday' style chicken), crab and cod cakes, beef and all the sides to go along with and every part of it was delicious. The food was all action stations and we were so happy with that choice. No one had to wait in line, eating and toasts were efficient and we were ready to dance faster than I've ever seen at any other event.

I would recommend everyone at Bold to anyone planning an event in Atlanta. They created an aesthetic and menu that we were so happy with and will be talked about for years.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Caroline · Married on 02/24/2018

I'll start by saying we got so many compliments about the catering and how great it was from our guests! We used Bold for the venue and catering (at King Plow Arts Center), which was a GREAT decision. Since their kitchens are at the venue, everything was made on site, making the food even more delicious. Chef Dwayne is THE MAN. He made a delicious dinner and was just so nice! He came out and said hi to us at the end of the night too, which I loved since we were able to thank him! From the initial planning with tastings and menu development to the day of executive, Bold was wonderful. Our menu fit us as a couple and everyone loved it! We did our cake and desserts with them as well and we couldn't be happier we did! Dessert was the most important part to us and they delivered! They are packed to-go boxes of everything for my husband and I to enjoy afterward, which we definitely did. THANK YOU so much!

Sent on 03/03/2018