22 Reviews for Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings LLC

Samples (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
22 Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings LLC Reviews

Carol and her team were amazing! They were an absolute pleasure to work with and they made sure our March wedding was perfect from start to finish. She was able to take the ideas that we had for our wedding and make them a beautiful reality - all still within our budget. I can't tell you what a blessing it was to have Carol take care of ALL the details of our wedding. It was such a huge stress taken off of my husband and I, especially the day of the wedding. We were able to enjoy that day entirely because everything was in Carol and her team's very capable hands. If you want to have a stress free and beautiful dream wedding, definitely contact Carol and her team! We are still getting compliments on how beautiful our wedding was!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carol Sutton and her team made our wedding day perfect! We could not have asked for a more perfect day. Wedding planning can be stressful, especially from out of state. The Bold, Beautiful, and Beyond Staff took a lot of weight off of my shoulders during the planning process. I gave Carol my vision for my wedding and she brought it to fruition. She also provided the flower and decor for the ceremony and reception. My wedding was in December and I still receive compliments! All of her recommendations for hotel, restaurant, and beauty services we all top notch! Thank you again for your service!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carol was an amazing person to work with! The planning process was made easy and the prices were very reasonable! Carol went above and beyond to make my day perfect. Even though my wedding was cancelled because of hurricane Matthew, she still managed to help my reschedule and even got my flowers to my hotel so I can still get married in the lobby. She and my girls worked a miracle on the day of my rained out wedding. All the vendors were called and taken care of, and she even helped me reach out to a lawyer she trusts to help look over my contracts after the wedding. Carol was a blessing and I highly recommend choosing Bold, Beautiful, and Beyond. She responds very quickly to emails and phone calls and truly cares about her brides!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carol and Pat helped me with everything. They remembered every little detail that I couldn't possibly think of with everything else going on. By far, my favorite part, was the flowers. I did not have specific things in mind, just a color family so they got to chose whatever they thought would look best and fit my style of wedding. I highly recommend this to any bride. Carol not only WOWed me but truly blew me away. Every table was unique and special and I could never have picked out the combinations she picked. My guests, my photographers, myself and my husband were all enamored with the flowers. I am so thankful for Carol and Pat, they truly helped me make my day more than anything I could have dreamed of. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I could seriously cry everytime I think about how grateful I am for Carol and her family. They went above and beyond for a party that I wanted to throw for my parents. I wanted them to have the wedding they never had. I gave Carol the concept and she just ran with it from every aspect of the design. Linen, floral, decor, everything was just so beautiful. Even more beautiful than my own wedding, everything was very organized to the tee. She constantly kept in contact with me to go over things and ask questions and provide ideas and solutions to the million problems I had. I had a very unrealistic budget and she still went above and beyond. I really look at her and her family as my family. She is so sweet and giving and kind hearted and I wish I would have had her back when I got married. I was so impressed with her staff that came the day of to help set up and run the night. Very professional and very very kind. Carol and her company are a class act!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jasmine , 1/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carol and her team are the best! I planned my wedding from 5 states away and she always made me feel like her only client. Not only does she make you feel like her only client you are also treated like a friend. She was there through everything and I couldn't have asked for a better planner.

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carol was an absolute delight to plan with. She recommended a few Vendors who worked out wonderfully. The bouquets, decorations, flowers, & linens were everything I was looking for. She helped capture the theme we were looking for. She even came for the dress rehearsal and practiced the ceremony with us since I didn't have the minister available to do it.

Profile Picture Amiee , 11/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

She really went above and beyond and the decor was very detailed. We received compliments left and right from our guests on how perfect everything was.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

This review is .based on two separate weddings The first one was my daughter Erika,
the best way to describe her wedding would be red neck but elegant. Carol took care of every detail, from going with Erika to every fitting,taste testing,every detail no matter how small she was there. All we had to do iwas show up. Because my daughter in law to be Anna Rose was so impressed with Carole and Patrick that her family hired them so she would quit stressing out...Carole took charge, She even managed to get the rehersal diner at a venue we had been told no that it was booked. One phone call from Carole we were in. Anna Rose and scotte's wedding was stress free. Carole exceeded every expectation we had. We have one more child to marry my first phone call will be to Carole and Patrick.

Profile Picture Kitty, 3/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Carol provided great and prompt services. She was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User5603766, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Carol Sutton was on top of every detail. She was always available for me. She went above and beyond what was asked of her. She provided everything that was asked of her. She was more than I could have ever hoped for. Our event would not have been a success without her. Her team was friendly and respectful. They were all hard workers. I HIGHLY recommend her as an event planner.

Profile Picture Kathy, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Bold Beautiful and Beyond was an absolute lifesaver for my wedding, and if I could rate them higher than 5.0 I would. Carol is amazing to work with- she is so kind, patient, flexible, and professional. The first day we met her at one of the bridal shows, she immediately understood what we were looking for in our decor, and started making suggestions right away. The next time we met for lunch, she already had centerpieces to present and arrange for us which where remarkably spot-on. They took our breath away. She was always there for suggestions, recommendations, connecting us to other vendors for things she could not get us directly. Her decor was stunning, perfect, exactly what we wanted. I could not possibly speak highly enough for Carol and the whole Bold, Beautiful, and Beyond team! Thank you all for making our wedding so beautiful!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Mrs.carol and mr.patrick went above and beyond my expectations. They planned my wedding in 3months at a private residence. Mrs.carol kept her cool all the way through the end. She referred me to all the top vendors who also spoke very highly of her. I am so happy I got the chance for her to plan my wedding. And when I say plan I mean planned everything I didn't even know what my bouquet looked like until my wedding day. From the beginning i always told her your the expert what ever u think I'm sure it will be nice. And it was! the flowers were beautiful, decorations amazing, the food/cake delicious , my guests are still talking about the amazing backyard wedding I had. I can't thank them enough for everything they did (:

Profile Picture Erika, 12/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When I started planning our wedding, I knew we had to have a day of coordinator to help us. However, Carol was much more than that! From the get go, she helped us find vendors and came up with very nice decoration ideas. On the day of the event itself, she made sure everything was done the way we planned. I felt very relaxed knowing she was there for me. She and her staff were absolutely awesome.

Profile Picture Bruna, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carol is awesome! I hired her for my "Day Of" coordination and she went above and beyond everything I expected. She coordinated all my vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. On my wedding day, I didn't have to do a thing except get ready and have a great day. Carol and her staff handled everything and I didn't have to even think about a thing. She had it handled! The DJ even showed up without the ceremony line up and Carol provided them a copy right away. I can not say enough about this vendor... But if you want a smooth day and someone who cares about your day going perfectly.... Give Carol at Bold, Beautiful, and Beyond a shot! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amber, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carol and her team did an awesome job with our wedding and reception décor. They did a great job balancing our color scheme without doing too much. We loved that they have the materials to decorate with a theme using figurines and props and not just flowers! The arbor they own is so versatile and was a great focal point at our ceremony, but it was not overdone. They also attended our wedding rehearsal to ensure that the processional went smoothly on our wedding day. Carol and her assistant provided prompt responses to our emails all throughout the planning process. We found that their team is good at what they do and are willing to deliver what we ask. Be sure to make it clear of what you want. They are a nice bunch and are willing to work with you at decent rate. They also have good references to other vendors.

Profile Picture Magdarline, 3/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Carol and Mandy have both been a huge help with planning my wedding. They are quick to reply and provide great information. I am very excited to continue planning with them.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We selected Magnolia House in Groveland as our reception venue which offered a bundled package including a meal, DJ and wedding coordinator. Carol Sutton, the owner of Bold, Beautiful and Beyond primary responsibility was to plan the reception and provide the bouquets and floral arrangements in the cocktail and ballrooms. At the end of our first meeting I was confident that Carol would ensure an elegant and fun reception and she came through. But she did more, attending the church wedding rehearsal and the wedding ceremony the next day ensuring each member of the wedding party knew where to be at the specific time. Carol was very flexible in making changes to the floral arrangements to meet our budget constraints. Our wedding exceeded our expectations. After our wedding many of our quests stated it was the most beautiful and enjoyable wedding they had attended. Our wedding exceeded our expectations and I recommend Carl Sutton and Bold, Beautiful and Beyond as a wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

thank you so much for the great service we ran around so much and it was so nice to have another set of eyes in control

Profile Picture lauren, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carol did a very good job thanks to her

Profile Picture Sadia, 10/10/15, 1 Review
4.3

So happy that I decided to go with Bold, Beautiful, and Beyond Weddings! Carol was so great working with. She listened to what I wanted and my vision for my wedding. I was IN LOVE with the way it turned out. I had flower crowns for my bridesmaids/MOH and my MOH's crown looked a little funny and they were on the ball with fixing it the way I wanted. My bouquet was over the top, it was beautiful! Highly recommended and good luck planning yours! :)

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews