Bohemian Hotel Celebration Reviews

Bohemian Hotel Celebration 3
  • Carmen

Carmen Tallon Monroy · Married on 10/12/2019

A Florida Destination

We selected the Bohemian at Celebration for its picturesque look, old Florida charm and elegant decor - a dream for pictures of a destination wedding. This boutique hotel is tastefully decorated with beautiful art, meticulously landscaped outside and fully staffed with staff that remind you of an era of grand hotels. We our son and daughter-in-laws reception at the hotel and the service was impeccable. Our every request was accommodated. The cocktail hour was wonderful with delicious appetizers and skilled bar tenders, dinner service was flawless. The team from the catering office that helped us with selections, timelines, and food choices was professional, understanding of multiple changes on our part and kind to us in spite of the all the wedding crazy. And the food was amazing. The perfect venue. Our friends took as many pictures of the hotel as they did of the happy couple!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Amsterdam

Amsterdam · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful venue

This hotel was such a beautiful setting for my daughter’s wedding. The guests were treated so well by the staff. And Shameka and Ryan were wonderful to work with as we planned the event.

Bohemian Hotel Celebration 4
    Bohemian Hotel Celebration 5
    Bohemian Hotel Celebration 6
    Sent on 07/06/2019

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2017

This was the PERFECT venue for our wedding! Melissa Jones and her team helped make our day the happiest of our lives. We can't say enough wonderful things about how attentive they were. We were very meticulous with every detail of our wedding and they executed our vision with precision. They seamlessly met all of our requests, changes, and needs. One of the guests at our wedding had a SEVERE milk allergy and we were so touched at the attention paid to this matter. The executive chef took our guest back to the kitchen to show him his personalized meal and get it approved to ensure that it would be safe. We made several visits over to the venue in the months leading to our wedding and each time, the team made sure to address all of our questions, comments, concerns, etc. The food was absolutely delicious. The attention was personalized and we really felt like the only event taking place. We HIGHLY recommend the Bohemian Hotel Celebration. The location is quaint, elegant, and subtle. LOVED IT!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Shirley · Married on 12/10/2016

My daughter had the most beautiful destination wedding reception at the Bohemian Hotel in Celebration, Florida following her marriage at Corpus Christi Catholic Church. We had cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres on the lovely Lakeside Terrace, used the Mangrove Boardroom for the Bridal Party to have Hors d'oeuvres and prepare for their entrance into the Orange/Grove Room with polished wooden floors (to include a Veranda) for a night of dinner and dancing. Melissa Jones, the Area Catering Sales Manager was actively involved with every detail, very professional and supportive to make for a most beautiful wedding reception! We were doing a destination wedding so the referrals for vendors she gave were very helpful and played a large part of the success of the event (florist, cake, DJ and photographer). She was committed and present on the day of the event from start to finish to see that all flowed smoothly and that our guests were happy. The food was delicious, the rooms beautiful! Our guests returned home to Boston to claim the wedding was "over the top!" All had a most wonderful time!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/26/2016

My new husband and I started planning our big day 2 years ago with the Bohemian Hotel Celebration, and we booked without initially seeing the venue. When we finally got to visit 1 week before the events we were extremely happy, it has a beautiful lobby/bar and a to die for view onto the lake. Celebration is a picture perfect place with a lot of character.

Carinne and Melissa and Jacqui were the team I dealt with over the two years and they were excellent, whilst most of the planning was done through email they responded both quickly and professionally.
    We really couldn't of asked for a better rehearsal dinner & wedding at the hotel. the food was out of this world, the servers were extremely friendly and professional. So would I recommend the Bohemian Hotel Celebration?? without a shadow of doubt the wedding team are excellent, the venue is amazing and for any overseas brides that are thinking of booking, planning a wedding in Florida I would put your faith, and big day into the hands of this team. You will get the day you dreamed of your whole life.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Rachael · Married on 09/09/2016

The Bohemian Celebration was just as I had imagined. I planned my entire wedding remotely from Chicago, IL. Which is nerve wracking when you've never been to the location and are relying on reviews and pictures. The Bohemian Team was great to work with. Melissa, Jacqie and Raymond were helpful and had all the solutions to every question and situation. Even when I would get worked up, they were able to put me at ease. This was perfect for a intimate destination wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner there, as well as our wedding and reception. The hotel has an eclectic, stylish, one of a kind feel. It's in the heart of Downtown Celebration, walk-able to restaurants and shops, the most relaxing downtown environment. We will be back to celebrate for vacations in the future.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Tara · Married on 12/06/2015

I recently had my wedding at Bohemian Hotel Celebration and had a wonderful experience. At the beginning, I worked with Melissa and she was so informative, professional, detailed and helpful. Then I met the wonderful Jacqui. I was a very detailed and picky bride with high expectations and so many questions for Jacqui. Jacqui had an answer for everything! She went above and beyond for our wedding, making it the honestly best day of our lives. I called her the wedding planning "angel" because no request I had for Jacqui was too much. She made it all happen and was very patient with me when I called many times with questions and changes. I can't say enough wonderful things about Melissa and Jacqui. I would highly recommend booking your wedding at the Bohemian Celebration, it's a beautiful, unique, and quant venue. Celebration is a beautiful town and perfect for a wedding. I'm so glad we chose Bohemian Celebration for our magical wedding day. Thank you Jacqui and Melissa for everything you did for us!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Alex · Married on 11/22/2015

I just had my wedding here on Nov. 22,2015 and I could not have asked for a better experience! It was awesome they were great with everything I asked for. My wedding was perfect.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Lindsey · Married on 11/14/2015

The Celebration hotel is a boutique hotel with a large city feel. The lobby is glamorous, the patio overlooks a lake, and the hotel is located a the heart of Celebration. Everything is in walking distance for pictures, dinner, and the after party. Jacqui is very professional and genuinely helped me whenever I needed it. She is a godsend, aways responding to emails and calming my nerves that everything will be okay. She was right, absolutely NOTHING went wrong. Everyone says something goes wrong on their wedding night and Jacqui made it happen. Nothing went wrong, our Guests were happy all night, the timing of events was spot on, and I could relax to have fun with our Guests. I would pick Celebration again in a heart beat. I just love it, writing about it brings back wonderful memories and makes me want to plan the entire thing over again. I just loved it. Anyone who picks Celebration will not be disappointed. The details like the lobby, the rooms, the pool, the outside entrance, and even the furniture made me pick Celebration. I knew I would be comfortable while also feeling like a glitzy, glamorous bride!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Rachael · Married on 10/20/2015

I cannot think of one bad word to say about the venue or staff. Our wedding day and reception were both fantastic and really couldn't have gone any better.

Every one of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue and surroundings were.

The meal was excellent, people are still talking about it!

Jacqui was my main contact and she was amazing. She really helped me stay calm and made sure everything ran smoothly!

Perfect :)

Sent on 11/02/2015

James · Married on 10/16/2015

I honestly cannot say one negative thing about this location. From the ceremony and reception locations to food and outstanding customer service, this place is simply the best. We had a very small wedding about 35 people and Jacqui Melissa both made sure our wedding was perfect. We decided to get married relatively quickly and only had about 6 weeks to plan the wedding, and it could have not have gone any more smoothly. Jacqui and Melissa are both genuine kind people and really do their best to help you out. I am so great full for the both of them. Jacqui was our main contact and she stayed with us the entire night of the wedding making sure everything went smoothly. She even put together a last minute "Grand Exit" that made our night even more memorable. Beautiful location, top notch food, and genuinely kind weeding staff, they gave us a day that we will forever remember.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/02/2015

Every girl dreams of their wedding day from the time that they were a little girl. From a very early stage of dating, Collin and I have pictures of us with the Bohemian Celebration Hotel in the background. Fast forward to when we got engaged, we knew that we wanted to get married at the Bohemian, but were worried due to the size of our guest list. After much consideration, we decided to go for it, and to this day, we must say, we have no regrets.

Jacqui is a wedding day coordinator extraordinaire to say the least. From the very first time we met Jacqui, she had already answered most of our questions before we could get to them. At the tasting, she ensured that every item was up to our satisfaction, including the accommodations for my gluten allergy. Leading up to the wedding, I was a little apprehensive to how everything was going to turn out in terms of our choices for decor (i.e. lanterns, guest book table, etc.). Jacqui always made herself available and was expedient in returning my emails and taking care of all my concerns. On the actual wedding day, I did not have to worry about a thing. Jacqui let me know what was happening, and where I needed to be. From walking down the aisle, to entering the reception as a new couple, Jacqui was right there every step of the way with us.

To all the newly engaged couples out there, who are considering the Bohemian Hotel Celebration for their wedding venue and/or reception venue, you will not truly not be disappointed. The service and professionalism is well beyond exceptional, and far superior to anything that I have seen at other weddings. Our guests, raved about how beautiful and what great job the venue and Jacqui did.

All in all, our day was picture perfect, and better than we could have ever dreamed of. Our deepest appreciation and gratitude goes out to the hotel staff, and most importantly, to Jacqui.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Nathalia · Married on 03/28/2015

We had our wedding at the Bohemian Hotel Celebration and let me say what a beautiful place to have a wedding!!! There's something magical about the hotel when you walk in and after talking to them, we found our wedding venue! My biggest most sincerest thank you goes out to Jacqui, who has been a marvelous hotel coordinator from day one. She's on top of things, very quick to response, and made the whole process so much easier. I wouldn't know what I would have done without her. The rest of the staff at the Bohemian Hotel Celebration is spectacular to work with! The day of the wedding flowed very smoothly, food was very delicious from cocktails to dinner. The Bohemian Hotel Celebration will have a special place for us always.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Taylor · Married on 01/11/2015

We held our reception at the Bohemian Hotel in Celebration on January 11. This venue is amazing and the location is ideal but what meant the most to us was the exceptional customer service the entire team displayed. From Melissa and Jacqui who helped us plan and execute our special day to Patty who did an amazing job managing the staff at the reception. Everyone we came in contact with went above and beyond to ensure we had what we needed. My wedding day was the happiest day of my life and the team at the Bohemian Hotel played a large role in allowing us to fully enjoy our guests and have a wonderful time celebrating our marriage.

Sent on 02/02/2015

amanda · Married on 12/09/2014

We had the most fantastic wedding a real dream come true and was everything we could ever have wished for at the Bohemian Hotel.
    The Ceremony and Reception areas were decorated exactly as we had discussed with our wedding co ordinator and was perfect. Everything was so easy to arrange from the UK from start to finish with the help of the hotel and their recommendations of individual vendors.

I would highly recommend this hotel for weddings especially in December as all our guests got a surprise visit to the nightly snowfall in Celebration Town Ctr, which all our guests loved.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/15/2014

We held our wedding reception at the Plantation Room at the Bohemian Hotel and our ceremony at the lakeside terrace this November and could not be happier with our decision!

First off, the hotel is absolutely beautiful. One thing we loved was that we did not have to worry so much about decorations for the reception because the venue is already stunning. The location helped us achieve an intimate, familial feel while still being strikingly beautiful.

We mainly worked with Jacqui Woodford throughout the process and she is wonderful to work with: kind, attentive and on top of everything. During our wedding day, we did not have to worry about a thing due to her and Patricia taking care of all the details during the reception - from the food, to when we were to make our entrance, to making sure everyone was having a good time.

Our guests were also very impressed with the grand exist the hotel provides for couples. Our family was lined up at the entrance of the hotel and were asked to blow bubbles as we walked out and into the hotel's vintage car for a ride around celebration. All the guests thought this was a fun way to end things and a great photo op!

Our out of town guests through the rooms at the hotel were great as well!

Overall, I could not be happier with the Bohemian Hotel's staff and would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Lindsay · Married on 11/07/2014

The Bohemian Celebration was the perfect venue for our November wedding! We worked with Jacqui Woodford, the Event Services Manager, and she is outstanding!!! She is very responsive and thorough, and went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. We had our cocktail hour on the Lakeside Terrace, and our guests are still raving about the food and service! We've been to several weddings where food is sparse at cocktail hour, so it was important to us that the servers made frequent trips and offered plenty of food to our guests. We then headed to the Sabal Ballroom for dinner, which was even better than we could have imagined. We had specific requests for our menu, which included 4 plated options for our guests, and the chef was so accommodating! Our vegan and gluten free guests said their meals were the best they ever had! Everything was prepared perfectly and served right on time! The chef even came out to ensure we were happy with everything! After dinner, we headed over to the Plantation and Orange Grove rooms for dancing and dessert, and then capped off the night with the Sparkler Sendoff! It was truly a magical day, and we could not have imagined having our wedding at any other venue. Thank you to the entire Bohemian Celebration staff!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Leah · Married on 10/12/2014

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at the bohemian hotel, on the lake at celebration and it was so easy to arrange with the help of Jacqui at the hotel. The food was perfect, the set up was perfect. Couldn't ask for more! Thank you

Sent on 11/05/2014

Claire · Married on 05/27/2014

We have just had our wedding reception at the Bohemian in Celebration and it was everything we wished for. Beautiful location, fantastic staff especially Jacqui who couldn't do enough to help and lovely food! Thankyou for helping make our special day perfect.

Sent on 06/10/2014

JEN · Married on 04/13/2014

we had our wedding here in April 2014 and both my husband and I were blown away by everything. We got married outside by the lake and it was just gorgeous. The staff was very good and extremely accommodating to everything. We had both the ceremony there and the reception. . Our guests are stlll talking about our wedding to this day! We loved the hotel and all the amazing photos we captured there. . all the way from the lobby and the decor they have there to all the neat cars they always have outside. Our coordinator was with us every step of the way and made our day perfect for us without any stress. The reception hall was huge and had a great area for a dance floor. . the food was absolutely amazing. We had did the steak and the grouper which was mouth watering all of our guests loved loved loved the food! We will be going back in a year to have dinner there at there wonderful restaurant

Sent on 09/06/2014

Alison · Married on 03/15/2014

When we found the Bohemian Hotel Celebration, we knew right away it was the perfect spot and boutique style for our wedding! We had our reception here and couldn't have asked for better. We worked with the hotel event managers, Natalie & Jacqui, who were very patient and helpful throughout the entire planning period. Wedding planning can be intense at times so I am SO thankful for both of these women. The venue is beautiful but the staff is so welcoming and made all our guests feel special. The day of the wedding we were accommodated with a huge ball room for the bridesmaids to get ready in, which was perfect for our large wedding party. The cocktail party was outside on the terrace and so beautiful with our live music and candle lit tables! Our reception was held in the Plantation & Orange rooms which took a tad bit of maneuvering to make all our 130 guests fit perfectly, but they did. The room was intimate, which made the night even more special. As for the food, oh my, I cannot say enough about how delicious our dinner was. Every guest commented on the amazing food. Our Chef, Sam did an incredible job. The food all came out hot and cooked to perfection. At the end of the night we had a sparkler exit and were driven around the block in the hotels fancy, vintage car. We even received complimentary robes in our bridal suite with "Bride" & "Groom" monogrammed on them. Our wedding was definitely our fairy tail come true and we owe it to all of our wonderful vendors who made it so special. Thank You Bohemian Hotel Celebration!

Best,

Alison & Jeff Pratt

Sent on 01/28/2015

Matthew · Married on 12/27/2013

As we holiday each year in Orlando at Xmas time and wanted to be married while on location, we found this perfect setting and venue for our special day.

We booked a year in advance and can honestly say that the whole wedding day went to plan and was the best day of our lives, from start to finish.

Natalie Arroyo and her team were a pleasure to know and work with leading upto the wedding day, keeping us informed of every item and detail and were very professional on the day too.

We'll be back again in December to drop by and say hello,

Many thanks

Matthew & Tracy Smith

Sent on 01/09/2014

Patricia · Married on 11/23/2013

Charming boutique hotel made the perfect setting for our 75 guests. Complements are still coming in! Natalie and her staff make everything seamless from ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, to the grand exit with sparklers...it was truly beautiful. Lovely hotel rooms, great food and walkable lakeside town make for a very enjoyable stay. We were truly pleased with everything!

Sent on 11/28/2013

I booked my wedding at the Bohemian mostly through email with a couple of visits as I live in Scotland. I can honestly say the whole package was superb, I had a wonderful wedding at a wonderful location and the staff were outstanding especially Natalie. Couldn't have imagined it going any more perfect.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Marci · Married on 02/12/2012

Extremely easy to work with. Very accommodating and constantly went the extra mile to make sure my day was everything and more than I wanted it to be.

Provided great options for special dietary needs that I would have never thought of. Worked to customize my menu based on the diversity of my guests. Service was outstanding.

Sent on 07/18/2012