Bogle Productions Reviews

Bogle Productions 3
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing work!

When I was searching for a videographer, I ran across Cory’s wedding videos and I fell in love with his style of work! I could tell he was talented and unique from the others I previously saw. Although there was a travel fee for him traveling to Portland, OR because he normally works out of Seattle, WA, it was well worth it! I would definitely hire him again in the future!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Bogle Productions 4
    Bogle Productions 5
    Bogle Productions 6

Meg · Married on 06/10/2017

Happy Bride here with the need to post a 5 star review...even before I have seen my footage.
    Cory did such an incredible job capturing all of the special moments on our wedding day. Everytime something happened that I hoped to remember I looked around and there he was already filming.
    He came on time and was ready to go, he was also happy to stay a little bit longer than anticipated at the end of the night.
    He made everyone feel completely comfortable being captured on camera as he was sure to stay back and take in the moments as they happened and never tried to orchestrate a 'moment.'
    Hands down would recommend this service to anyone and everyone. The one thing I hear most is that people regret not having a videographer at their wedding. We are so excited to see our feature film and highlight reel!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Katy · Married on 05/29/2016

Videography was the toughest decision we made for our wedding but we made the RIGHT decision going with Cory. We cannot stop watching our highlights video and it truly captures exactly how the day was. My husband's family was unable to attend the wedding so it was very important for us to have a video that would allow them to feel like they had been a part of the day. Cory did not disappoint. We hardly knew Cory was there and could not believe the shots he was able to get. The decision to have Bogle Productions be a part of our wedding was the best choice we made. We will treasure the video always and are so thankful to have such a wonderful memory of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Emma · Married on 04/16/2016

Cory was a fantastic guy to work with for our wedding! :-) Our video is absolutely stunning and we love it! He did a brilliant job of catching all of the moments from the wedding as well as some great shots of the venue itself. Combining all of those together to make our wedding video has made for a memory that we will treasure forever! :-)

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/16/2015

I hired Bogle Productions for our wedding video. Everyone loves our wedding video. The music is beautiful and the video is so romantic and actually brings viewers to tears. Bogle Productions really saved the day. The videographer we originally hired had to back out at the last moment because of health reasons. I went into a mild panic trying to find a different company to film our wedding and reception. We were so lucky to find Bogle Productions! I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • W

Christina · Married on 11/30/2013

Bogle Productions created an incredibly beautiful and touching video of our wedding. Our families, my husband, and I were thrilled to see his amazing work. We had two ceremonies (an American ceremony and a Korean tea ceremony with lots of moving parts). Cory did a fantastic job and captured every detail in a beautiful, creative way. He set up several cameras around the room, and watching our video, I couldn't believe that one person could capture every detail from multiple angles in such a gorgeous way. Cory is a videographer, a creative artist, and gifted storyteller. All of his images, sound, and music were woven together in a tapestry that captured the emotion of the day and told the story of our wedding. His work really touches the heart, and his skill and artistry shine through his videos. We will be watching this video for years to come with our families! I would highly recommend Bogle Productions to everyone.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Dani · Married on 08/20/2011

Our wedding date was centered around Cory's availability! My dad and stepmom used him for their wedding 14 years ago and it was so fun watching it and remembering the moments he captured so well. My cousin also used him for their wedding about 6 years ago. He does an amazing job at being there, but not bothering guests/the bride and groom. It was so fun to see the highlight reel and the full length video. We now watch it on our anniversary each year to re-live and soak up those feelings that pictures couldn't convey.

As a wedding coordinator, I also recommend his services to my clients.

Sent on 10/10/2013
  • cristasaunders

Crista · Married on 09/18/2010

First let me say, I never thought I would ever want a wedding video. I really am not the type of person that would want to see video of myself (I guess I'm picturing my dad's home movies from when I was little though). However, my wedding planner suggested him when I became curious about videographers. After viewing his website I NEEDED him to film ours. Bogle Productions was able to capture every little detail of our day and turned it into a beautiful "love story" that highlighted every exciting and loving moment that we shared. The way he puts things together is amazing, i've never seen any other work like it. Everyone that sees our highlights video can't believe how good his work is! In addition to creating an amazing movie, you really don't even notice he is there. It was one of the last things we added to the wedding and one of the best decisions we could have made.

Sent on 02/04/2011

Hayley · Married on 08/28/2010

Bogle was the best money we spent on ANYTHING for our Wedding. Our Wedding video has a title screen and plays out like a movie. My entire Family cherishes it and can't believe how incredible it is!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Kelly · Married on 06/19/2010

Videography was the one thing I wasnt sure I wanted but after reviewing the dvd of our wedding from Colin I couldnt imagin not having it. Its true when they say that because you are in the moment you might miss some things well Colin was able to capture all those moments and even after watching the dvd 10 times I still see things I dont remember, we couldnt have asked for anything more.

Sent on 12/14/2010

Amy · Married on 08/15/2009

Wow, is all I can really say to the video of our wedding. When we sat down to watch it, we felt like we were watching a movie. It was beautiful and we didn't even remember the videographer at our wedding at all. It was nice that he was there but not in our faces.

Sent on 02/14/2011

Meghan · Married on 09/06/2008

Great videographer to work with, arrived on time, and was very unobtrusive. Also very professional, and captured all of the moments we wanted on film.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Carrie · Married on 08/26/2006

I absolutely love our DVD and without it I would be heartbroken!

Sent on 10/31/2007

Kate · Married on 08/27/2005

I waited until the last minute to book Bogle for my wedding.
    I was not sure I wanted a videography.
    This was by far the most important part of my wedding.
    I watch the video from time to time with my husband and just cry, it was so beautiful.
    You miss so much of your wedding starting at the man you are marrying, you need Bogle to make a memory.
    My family and friends email me from time to time letting me know that they just watched the video, 3 1/2
    years later. We made copies of the video to send to all our wedding guests and especially those from overseas
    that could not be with us.

The best part was that I didn't even see Bogle set up or leave the wedding, but the video captured the day beautifully.
    I would recommend Bogle to anyone getting married. It is definately a must. They put the wedding to beautiful music
    and scenery that I hadn't noticed during our wedding. You get to see the details you missed. I can't say enough!

Sent on 01/02/2009

Karli · Married on 01/20/2018

I cannot emphasize how talented Bogle Productions is at creating the most magical wedding videos I have ever seen. The amount of work that must go into making videos flow so beautifully and capture all of the details of an event is simply beyond me. Cory is so good at what he does that you barely notice him, and your guests don't notice him either! After I posted our wedding video on social media, a good friend texted me how excited she was to see it because she loved it AND she already booked Bogle Productions for her upcoming wedding yet she didn't even notice we had a videographer there! He's THAT good. I would highly recommend him for your event. Having a wedding video was probably the thing I was most looking forward to and couldn't wait to see, and needless to say I was not disappointed at all. Thank you Cory!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Shawnie · Married on 05/29/2010

Cory was so professional and great on my wedding day (you could hardly even tell he was there!) But he was... capturing all of the moments that will last forever through my video! I cannot WAIT To see it... his samples are VERY Professional and I definitely recommend him as a MUST for your wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2011
  • User2191839 · 2+ years ago

Cory Bogle is the best, he captured our wedding and reception, it was even more than we could have hoped!
    In the beginning we weren't going to have video but we are so thankful that we did, every word of our vows, all our kids,family and friends, EVERYTHING but together perfectly for ever and ever!
    We thank you Cory Bogle !!!!

Sent on 02/03/2013
  • F

Christi · Married on 09/14/2008

They did an incredible, beautiful job! They captured my wedding day BETTER than I remember it. It was truly magical. You will LOVE IT!

Sent on 11/11/2008