40 Reviews for Bogdan Condor Photography

High-Res Images (3)
Digital Files (3)
Albums (2)
Prints (2)

Bogdan's photography work is outstanding! My husband and I are very impressed with our photos! He was our photographer for our "Love & Commitment" ceremony on December 8, 2017 at the beautiful historic Victorian Inn at Park Winters. The venue is amazing and Bogdan was able to capture the most spectacular photos of our special day that we will treasure for a lifetime. He has a distinct talent for choosing the best lighting. When it was dark, he used fill and back lighting to provide us the most incredible photos. One of the photos he took looks like a magazine advertisement for an elegant fragrance. He has an eye for beauty and a clear vision of what he wanted our photos to look like. While taking the photos, he gave us clear directions, resulting in beautiful natural looking photos. He was prompt and we had great communication via the phone and email. When we reached out to him initially to book our ceremony, he got back to us within a few hours on his availability which fortunately for us, he had an opening. He was very nice, professional and a pleasure to work with. He did exemplary work and we would highly recommend him.

Photo for Bogdan Condor Photography Review - This photo is incredible!  Great lighting Love it!
Photo for Bogdan Condor Photography Review - Very natural beautiful photo!
Photo for Bogdan Condor Photography Review - Great lighting!  Very natural photo.
Photo for Bogdan Condor Photography Review - A very unique place on the property. Love this photo!
Profile Picture Sabrina, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bogdan's photographic eye is beyond compare. He creates spectacular photos that are timeless keepsakes. His proficiency and demeanor make taking the photos very natural and not forced. He has a gift for finding the perfect lighting. He was a joy to work with. We couldn't ask for a better experience and photos.

Profile Picture Tena, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a fabulous photographer with an amazing eye
who can effortlessly adapt to any situation! Bogdan has taken our engagement photos and man, we were blown away! He even got into Lake Tahoe to get the perfect shot! We can't wait for the wedding!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow! All we can do is be in awe. We booked Bogdan back in November 2015 for our November 2016 wedding. From the moment we saw Bogdan's photos we fell in love. They aren't just pictures but art. If you have ANY reservations about booking...DON'T- do it now before he's unavailable for your big day. We did our engagement shoot with him in February in Yosemite and spent the better part of an entire day with us. You can tell that he loves what he does. My husband and I are not the type of people who take photos all the time so the thought of a photo shoot was actually quite frightening to us. He made us feel incredibly comfortable and made the whole experience so fun!
When our wedding came around it was raining! Supposed to be good luck right? He immediately got to work and stayed persistent with making sure we got some photos outside. I poured during out ceremony but as soon as it was the rain help off for about 30 minutes. Just enough time to do some photos outside! We have only received a previews of our wedding photos but even if thats all we got- we would be more than pleased. I can not express enough how important wedding photos are. They are one of the few things you will have left to remember your big day by. Spend the extra money and get Bogdan as you're photographer. i promise you he will be worth it.
Thank you for capturing our day so perfetly!

Profile Picture Karlie, 11/26/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We can't say enough great things about Bogdan!! From the first email a whole year before our wedding, Bogdan was immediately responsive, professional, and friendly. After meeting him in person and seeing his work in beautiful prints and wedding albums, I knew he was the one to photograph our wedding. When planning our engagement session, he was incredibly flexible and was willing to travel without any extra cost. After our first attempt at the engagement session only able to last 20 minutes due to quite the snow storm (but those photos in that 20 minutes were AMAZING!), he rescheduled and traveled to Tahoe again to finish our engagement session with out any complaints or hidden extra fees. So he not only traveled to Lake Tahoe once, but twice! (we come from the Bay Area, and he Modesto).
The day of our wedding he was beyond fantastic, and our photos are exactly what we knew we'd get from him.. We had a perfect mix of classic photos (bride with mom and dad, bridesmaid shots, family shots, etc.), beautiful scenic photos that are incredibly eye catching and stunning, and sweet candid shots that show the true happiness of the day. Really truly, every single photo was amazing! We've received an abundance of compliments on them and many people have said they are some of the best wedding photos they've ever seen. We never once felt like the cameras were too in our faces and he always kept things so natural and easy. The morning after the wedding (seriously before 10am the next day) I had 15-20 sneak peak photos in my email inbox and was just SO thrilled to already get photos SO quickly! It was great to be able to share those so quickly with everyone!!
Booking Bogdan for our wedding photographer was the best decision we made, and I recommend him to everyone I know! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I have to say that we are so happy and fortunate to have found Bogdan! We are from Los Angeles and did not have a clue of who to have as our wedding photographer. I saw his pictures and hoped we would be able to have him with us on our special day. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and likeable from the first email.

We set up the engagement shoot and drove up to meet him, after he so kindly helped us choose a spot to take the photos (since we were not familiar with the area). It was perfect and we knew we made the right choice the second we met him. He made us feel comfortable (posed photos can feel, well, posed) but we were able to relax, have fun and the pics were great!

The day of the wedding, Bogdan was everything we hoped for. He took countless photos, knew where to be and when, and made it awesome for everyone. Everyone was at ease and even the guys had a blast taking the photos, which isn't always the case. My husband and his groomsmen said it was one of the best parts of the day. It was even raining on the day annnnd there were timing issues, but Bogdan made me, the Bride, feel like everything was okay and it was! He knew how to get the most amazing shots with the most gorgeous lighting and it was all I could have ever wanted.

I highly recommend Bogdan for your special day, you will be so happy you chose him!!!

Profile Picture Alieh, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

On your wedding day, you just want each moment to be captured beautifully. Bogdan is brilliant. My husband and I knew immediately that we wanted him to be our photographer. He has a keen eye to skillfully shoot unique angles, and he also has a variety of ideas to help capture your day/event the way you want to cherish it. Plus, Bogdan is professional, friendly, and flexible. He works with you before your big day on the Engagement Photo session, which really helps the couple get comfortable in front of the camera. He will literally go anywhere you choose! His prices are very reasonable for the amount that you get compared to other vendors we checked out. Plus, he an create artistic photo albums which are a priceless part of the package-- worth every penny and such a timeless piece for the family.

Profile Picture Amelia, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not that he needs another review to talk about his awesomeness, but I just couldn't resist saying, "he is awesome!"

I'm probably one the pickiest brides and I didn't select any of my vendors without making sure that they were THE BEST and that there was for sure no one better than them in their field in the bay area.

I looked at the work of over 100 wedding photographers in the bay area (no kidding!), met in person with 14 of them, came down to 2 photographers, and picked Bogdan out of all of them! This fact alone should tell you a lot about how good he is! and I couldn't be happier with my decision after seeing the wedding and engagement photos.

The engagement session was super fun (I seriously wanna do it again!), he was very patient, professional, funny, and took the time to take the best shots!

If you want the best, like I did, he is your guy!

At the end of the day, the photos will be all you'll have left of your wedding, so invest in a good photographer!

Profile Picture Mona, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

The moment we decided on having our wedding at Union Hill, we knew we must also get Bogdan to photograph. His pictures are absolutely incredible - from the framing to the way he plays with light. But really, there's not enough I can say about his pictures - they speak for themselves (a thousand words and all).

What I really respected and appreciated was that Bogdan was a total professional, but at the same time easy to talk to. He established a rapport and shorthand with us during our first meeting, and only improved upon this during our engagement photo shoot. By the time the wedding came, he felt like just another guest we were happy to have share in our special day, and we definitely were not disappointed with the results.

We highly recommend Bogdan and couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures.

Profile Picture Joey, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bogdan is absolutely THE BEST! You can tell from his gorgeous portfolio of work that he is incredibly talented; and I can tell you that he is an absolute joy to work with - a bride's dream come true! From the first meeting he was kind, professional, and very attentive to us as clients. He is incredibly accommodating, willing to travel to any location and do the extra work to get incredible shots. His direction behind the camera will make you feel comfortable and confident, and he can make you laugh naturally. We hired Bogdan for four different shoots/events: engagement, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Every single event he was on time, professional, and turned around jaw-dropping photographs. My family and friends were astounded not only by the quality of the images he produced, but by how hard he worked to capture each moment, and how he disappeared into the scenery when the time called for it. His contract is clear and his rates are very reasonable for the amount of work he does. I could not say enough great things about Bogdan to capture what an incredible person he is and how happy I am that we hired him. The fact that I can go through images from my wedding that truly reflect the love, joy, and beauty surrounding me on that day is absolutely priceless.

Profile Picture Paris, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Bogdan Condor is everything you could ever want in a photographer. He is the absolute best. Bogdan photographed our rehearsal dinner and wedding and, he was simply amazing throughout. The hours and hard work he put into getting the best shots were above and beyond the norm. He was incredibly nice and respectful of the whole wedding party, and took the time to get to know the bridal party. Our family and friends loved him and kept coming up to us, saying, "Your photographer is the best photographer I've ever experienced." He was super responsive through the whole wedding process and always put us at ease for what to expect. We just got our photos this weekend and, we are SO HAPPY! They are amazing, glamorous and beautiful. Exactly what we were after for our big day. Thanks, Bogdan. PS, feel free to post some photos from our big day! We think they're pretty special. ;-)

Profile Picture User5493580, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bogdan is an amazing photographer, he and his assistant came to photograph my rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. His work is pretty much magical, the lighting and the background is just so amazing. I was very fortunate to have found him and he was willing to travel to Hawaii where our wedding was. From the green lush background to the beach surroundings, the photos were very crisp and almost illuminating. He was very efficient and organized when it came to photographing different events during the reception. He was actually able to capture the moment, that was very special and will be an everlasting momento for us to have forever and ever. I would definetly recommend him to any event you would like capture the moment. He is very easy to work with and is very good with communicating with you so the events are memorable one.

Profile Picture judy, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bogdan is beyond amazing. Not only are his pictures absolutely amazing, but he is 100% professional and very easy going which makes him great to work with. My husband and I said we would not cut corners on our wedding photographer, and Bogdan is by far the best decision we made the entire planning process (next to marrying each other of course). Bogdan captured every single moment we wanted, and every candid moment in between. We have so may pictures of little moments captured on camera that not even a videographer could catch. I cannot say enough good things about Bogdan, if you are getting married he NEEDS to be your photographer!!

Profile Picture User4972818, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bogdan is an artist, he takes exquisite pictures and captures the moment with such nostalgic remembrance.

His work is art. All pictures taken reminds me of crafted masterpieces in an elegant exhibit.

He makes you feel comfortable, amazing and the moment the most special experience.

Profile Picture Basil, 12/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There is not one bad thing I can say about Bogdan. Like many other brides, I have searched and browsed through endless amounts of local photographers' websites/profiles, met with a few of the top contenders and chose the photographer that I could trust capturing one of the most important days of my life. Once we chose Bogdan for our wedding photographer. he was very helpful and available for our many questions up until the wedding and many months after. He spent the entire wedding day with us, 9am-11pm, traveled to five different locations, and was great to work with and very professional, but also a comedic relief when needed! We had 20 people in our wedding party (a pretty rowdy crowd) and 400 people present at our wedding, but he kept us happy, stress-free and on schedule. Bogdan listened to our ideas and made sure he incorporated our specific wants into some pictures. His photographs speak for his talent and experience as a top quality photographer. When we received our engagement and wedding pictures from Bogdan, we were so impressed. They are so beautiful and unique due to Bogdan's creative eye and they continue to awe anyone who sees them.

My recommendation to anyone is to meet Bogdan in person, look through his portfolios and sample wedding albums, from previous photo shoots, and if he is available for your date, put your trust into his ability and work ethic to capture the most beautiful moments in artistic photographs.

Profile Picture Brittanie, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome work! Detail oriented and very friendly, easy going. He works hard and does a superb job at it. Couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm not sure where to begin. Everything was amazing! From meeting us in the city to do our engagement session to making sure all of our important shots were taken at our wedding. Bogdan was so great to work with, and his work is absolutely beautiful! He has an eye for catching the natural beauty in every shot he takes. He is also very easy to work with because he is such a nice person. My husband and I were very comfortable from the beginning, wich is so important when your Big day is being captured. He did such an amazing job at our beautiful Tahoe wedding and we are so glad Bogdan was our photographer. He is also very quick to respond to any questions, and he got our pictures to us in a very timely manner. If your getting married and need a photographer Bogdan is your guy!

Profile Picture User4533669, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

After months of looking for a photographer with the style and price we were looking for we found Bogdan. During my search I noticed that almost all of the photographers packages limited the amount of time they would be with you on the day of the wedding. However, with Bogdan he is with you for an unlimited amount of time for no extra charge. His packages are really reasonable and the way that he uses light in his photos is gorgeous. All of his packages also include and engagement session which is great because it gives the couple time to get to know him. You can also add a photo booth with your package which we did and we loved! We had an amazing day and it wouldn't have been the same without him!

Profile Picture User4082087, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bogdan is amazing!! We were planning an intimate destination wedding for our daughter in Lake Tahoe. It is scary interviewing vendors long distance. Bogdan was referred to us by another top photographer & I am so grateful. Bogdan took charge and directed everyone which is most helpful in a photographer with such a good eye. We received a preview of our wedding photos and they are Ahhhh-mazing!! What a gift! I am so proud to have such beautiful photographs. I highly recommend Bogdan Condor Photography for his professionalism, beauty and reasonable pricing. Thank you Bogdan!!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 8/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I could not have picked a better photographer for my wedding. Bogdan was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning, offering helpful advice on picking out "must have" shots, planning the timeline, and generally calming my nerves. He is incredibly professional and genuinely loves his work, which showed both during my wedding and in the pictures. He was unobtrusive but also not afraid to get the difficult shots. He showed up early and stayed late, and my whole bridal party really enjoyed working with him. And the pictures turned out fantastic!! His work is also a great value compared to other Tahoe-based photographers. Just take a look at his work. I feel so lucky to have found and worked with Bogdan!

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bogdan was without a doubt the perfect photographer for our wedding! From our very first meeting with him it was clear that he takes a lot of pride in his work, he is very professional, and has a great eye for capturing beautiful images. During our engagement session he worked very hard to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and this was very helpful on the big day because we trusted we were going to have great images and we were already familiar with how he works. I also appreciated that Bogdan doesn't set a time limit on your event - he was much more concerned with capturing all of the moments rather than the time it took to accomplish that. With all of the other details involved in the planning process it was such a relief to not have to worry about how the photos would turn out. On the day of the wedding the weather was less than ideal, but with Bogdan's experience and knowledge of how to manipulate the light, you can hardly tell. We highly recommend Bogdan!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/26/14, 4 Reviews

Bogan is the best!

When we started looking for a photographer, we didn't really know where to start. We scoured the internet, found a few companies, but Bogdan's photos stood out as more original and artistic than others. The price was also very competitive. So we were interested.

He set up a meeting for us to get to know each other, and we knew immediately that we wanted Bogdan to be a part of our wedding.

On the day of the wedding, he was perfect. Taking photos with our families, and then with just us, he was so calming, and able to be flexible. We had about 80 guests, so he was able to manage without an assistant. This was something we really wanted, so that he could fit in like other guests (we didn't want a pair of people at our heels the whole night in our friends' photos). At some times we didn't even know he was there, but the photos we received showed that he was taking photos ALL night long!

About a month after the big day, we got our photos from Bogdan and they are exactly what we wanted. We feel he was able to fully capture the magnitude of the day, and how much fun we had with all of our guests. We can't wait to make our wedding album now!

I would definitely recommend Bogdan for any wedding.

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/5/13, 1 Review

Amazing, Stunning!
Bogdans work blew me away when we met initially to set him as my wedding photographer. He made my husband actually enjoy taking pictures for the wedding by making him comfortable. The final prints are in from the wedding and I am so grateful that I found Bogdan online as my photographer! The photos captured my wedding perfectly. There really arent words to describe how amazing they came out. I would recommend him again and again :) Also his website was a big help for me to see his work and make my decision to use him. He more than fulfilled my dreams for a top notch professional photographer.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bogdan was great! He really took the time to find the best pictures we were looking for and adapted easily to all the different things that occurred during our wedding to get the best shot. He was extremely easy to work with was very quick to get back to us about any questions or changes we had. But in the end, his pictures really speak for how good he is. They turned out great and had the exact feel we were looking for. He did everything from artsy poses to candid shots that really captured the feel of the wedding. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User3644673, 2+ years ago, 1 Review