Bodyworks Reviews

12 | Atlanta, GA

12 Reviews for Bodyworks

Madalyn · Married on 06/06/2015

Emily did my facial makeup, eyelashes & airbrush tattoo coverup for both my shoulder blade & half sleeve on my rehearsal dinner/wedding day. She did a wonderful job making me feel like any bride deserves to feel on her wedding day, like a princess! Her work was absolutely beautiful and she was so professional and easy to talk to. I would totally recommend her to everyone. I will absolutely go back to her with any of my beauty needs! Absolutely loved her! 5 stars!!!

Sent on 07/11/2015
  • Margarita

Margarita · Married on 12/21/2012

I have a bad skin condition that I have been self conscious about for close to a decade. Emily applied the makeup on my entire body and I was truly amazed. I had not worn a skirt in over 5 years and could not wait to get out a pair of pantyhose to show off my gorgeous gams !!

Sent on 12/27/2012

BODYWORKS IS THE BEST!!! Fortunate for me there was a rave about BW for years in Atlanta so that was half of my guess work. The other part was trying to figure out would they be able to handle my whole entire wedding party of ten. To my surprise all of my ladies were taken care of with no problem. We were so very beautiful! What a Brides Day To Remember!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Cola · Married on 12/12/2012

My makeup was flawless, very impressive. I model so I am no stranger to good makeup, but Bodyworks is 1 of the top. Highly recommended

Sent on 12/13/2012

Theresa · Married on 12/12/2012

Emily is the best in the business! My wedding pictures turned out beautiful! I have 2 horrible tattoos on my arms that I am currently going through laser treatment to have removed. They are faded and ugly. I did not want them to be seen in my wedding pictures. I am a light complected african american woman, my skin tone is hard to match. Emily took her time to get the exact colors together to assure that I looked beautiful for my wedding day and pictures. She takes her time and masters it to perfection. She is the best in the business!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Hyunae · Married on 11/11/2012

Will visit again for another event! Thank you so much for helping me cover all my tattoo's! Loved the comfort of being with you while you worked on me. :) thank you again. See you soon!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Emily does a great job, my clients are always happy with her work and they love her quality tattoos. I would highly recommend her for any events - wedding, bar mitzvah and corporate

Sent on 12/09/2012
  • User2847846 · event on: 09/29/2012

Emily is a very talented professional makeup artist. She has changed my life, literary! Her custom made body and face makeup (which does not rub off) has given me the confidence that I need on a daily basis and with my body building shows, by covering some permanent burn scars. She comes highly recommended.

Sent on 12/08/2012
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 05/27/2012

Emily was the Best! My appointment on the day of my wedding was at 5 am! She was very flexible and accommodating! My tattoos were covered very well! Emily comes highly recommended.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Christy · event on: 04/14/2012

She did an amazing job on my skin! not to mention she is one of the sweetest

Sent on 03/03/2013

Monyouette · Married on 12/17/2011

when my cousin Desi said she was getting married i knew there was only one person who i wanted to do her makeup.Emily did a wonderful job with her makeup she looked so beauitful on her special Day the reason i am doing her review because my cousin had a rare skin cancer melanoma and she passed away last year but Emily made her day and she was so happy and I thank her so much for doing that for her thanks Emily!!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Emily @ Body Works Atlanta did an absolutely amazing job covering my tattoos. She had her work cut out for her as i am covered on my chest, arms and back. I NEVER thought i would be able to wear a strapless wedding dress and Emily made my dreams come true!!! The best part.....those who didnt know i had tattoos had NO IDEA i had any. She covered them completely and best of all...it looked 100% natural. No one could have done what Emily did. And the wedding of my dreams was only possible because she made me comfortable enough to show my skin knowing that no one could tell what i had covered up. Thank you Emily!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2012