Bodhi Tree Films Reviews

22 | Royal Oak, MI

22 Reviews for Bodhi Tree Films

22 Bodhi Tree Films Reviews

Cortney · Married on 10/20/2017

I absolutely LOVE Will and his team. You will not be disappointed with his work and ability to capture the day in a short film. Every video of his makes you feel as is you were right in the moment. I can't wait to see my video I know I will be blown away. He was so professional, and created a level of comfort for everyone in front of the camera. LOVE THIS TEAM!

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Will and his team was great. The questions that Will asked prior to the wedding were in depth and I could tell that he wanted to capture our day as we wanted it. They exceeded our expectations. The day of, I didn't even notice the video crew. They were discreet about placement of microphones and where the cameras were placed. When we received the video, we got so many different views, the sound was great and the quality of the film is outstanding. For anyone debating hiring a videographer, this was by far one of the best decision we made for our wedding day. Will and his team are top notch, professional and super nice guys. Five stars all the way.

Gabriela · Married on 09/06/2015

Bodhi Tree did an amazing job documenting our wedding. We couldn't be more happier with the end product. Will & Jason were so great to work with. Very accommodating, and we had a large wedding. They were able to get every detail we asked of them to document! We are so lucky to be able to view our video for years to come! It brings us back to that amazing day and happy tears! Thank you again for everything you have done. We wish you nothing but continued success in the future!

Kimberly · Married on 07/25/2015

William at Bodhi Tree is amazing! I would recommend him and his crew to any bride. He is easy to work with and his artistic touch to our wedding memories blew us away! He puts so much creativity, time and work into each of his couples' stories! We are so pleased with our short film and wedding footage! We watch it again and again!

I would choose William again without a doubt! Thank you, Bodhi Tree Films!

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2015

Amazing, responsive, reliable, talented, and fun! Will and his team were absolutely lovely to work with in preparing for our wedding day as well as on the day of our wedding. The decision to hire Bodhi Tree Films to capture our wedding day was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. In truth, at the initial start of wedding planning, we were uncertain if hiring a videographer was within our budget, and my husband was not necessarily keen on the idea of having a camera in his face all day. In the end, it was well worth the money and we couldn’t be happier with the work of Bodhi Tree Films. Additionally, the Bodhi Tree team was very inconspicuous in capturing some of the most intimate moments of both our wedding and reception– in a good way.

On your wedding day you’re pulled in many directions and do not have the delight of taking a deep breath, and really seizing the day. Bodhi Tree provided us with the opportunity to relive our special day for years to come. I truly can’t tell you how many memories my sisters and I have made snuggling up and watching our parents (VHS) historic, non-professional wedding film – and I couldn’t be happier that my future family will have the promises of building similar memories.

Working with both Will and Jason was a delight from start to finish – both were personable yet professional and it is with unbridled enthusiasm that we recommend Bodhi Tree Films to capture your most special day. Feel free to view our video, https://vimeo.com/146575600

Rachael · Married on 06/13/2015

Words cannot describe how impressed my Husband and I were with our wedding video. From the initial meetings, to the arrangements on our big day, the professionalism and kindness that we received from Will, really kept us at ease. Now I can’t imagine not having a video to look back on, especially one that was so eloquently captured. The one thing that stood out the most about Bodhi Tree Films was their creative approach and how they were able to capture every pivotal moment and condensed that into their astonishing highlight reel. It is truly incredible how watching this film can make us shed a tear and feel like we are right back at the altar. I would not only recommend, but highly encourage anyone that is considering wedding videography to go for it. You will definitely not regret the decision.

Colleen · Married on 05/16/2015

When it came to choosing a videographer, we knew we had to have Bodhi Tree as ours the minute that we compared their work to others. The film quality of the videos is like any other that we found. Will was very professional and met with us a few times before the wedding – not only to work out details for the wedding day – but to get to know us so that he could properly tell our story. We were always able to reach Will when we had questions. The day of the wedding, the videographers almost faded into the background and we forgot that they were even there. This was helpful because it lowered the tension of feeling like you were being taped. When we got our short video, it somehow brought us right back to our wedding day and brought back all of the emotion. It was very high quality, well edited, and something we can easily share with others because it’s less than 5 minutes. I have watched it many, many times and still have yet to make it through the video with a dry eye. We also have received our long (edited) video as well as the full length video of all the important parts of the day. I am very impressed with Bodhi Tree and will recommend them to anyone I know that needs a videographer.

anna · Married on 09/06/2014

My wife and I must have viewed videos from more than 10 companies before selecting Bodhi Tree Films to preserve our day. We were very particular about what we liked and didn't like, and in selecting Bodhi Tree, we hoped we had found someone who would create a high quality product that somehow captured the spirit and emotion of our wedding day, while being flexible with our desires.

Bodhi Tree more than delivered.

Will was responsive to our particular requests and desires, beyond what we could have asked. More importantly, our wedding was filled with warmth and family and friends and love, and somehow Will succeeded in an effort that seems impossible: capturing and preserving that depth, joy and celebration without at all getting in the way of us enjoying our day. We invite you to view our video, as we are sure you will agree. The product speaks for itself.

We loved working with Bodhi Tree and would recommend them to engaged couples, wholeheartedly.

Katie · Married on 08/08/2014

Bodhi tree films exceeded my expectations, my husband and I were so impressed with our wedding video! Would def recommend to others seeking a unique video they can cherish forever!

Angela · Married on 07/26/2014

We both enjoyed working with Will immensely. The video was everything we expected and more! What makes his work so special is that he seamlessly glides through the crowd to find the unique and candid moments that preserve the true joy and spirit of the day.

We can't recommend Bodhi Tree Films highly enough for your wedding video! My husband didn't even want a videographer initially, but looking back, we both feel hiring Bodhi Tree Films may be the best planning decision that we made.

Will and Jason sat down with us on more than one occasion prior to the wedding. Not just meeting to ask about the wedding, but to get to know our personalities and see how we interact, which allowed them to plan how they will create the video. The videos that they created aren't just footage of the day. They are more like a movie about our relationship, family, and lives, centered around the wedding day. The videos that Will creates truly are unique and different for each couple.

Will and Jason are nice, laid back, and passionate about what they do. They were very accommodating when it came to scheduling and meeting. With regard to the actual filming, we were amazed to see how much great video they were able to capture. They didn't miss a single important moment and they got so many candid/emotional moments that we didn't even know happened that day. It never felt awkward being filmed, they were never in the way, and we almost didn't even notice they were there.

We definitely recommend hiring Bodhi Tree Films as your videographers - you will have something spectacular to remember your wedding day forever!

Maddie · Married on 06/21/2014

Will and his team at Bodhi Tree Films gave us something to be cherished for as long as we live, and longer still. It was a blur, but the most beautiful blur of our lives. They slowed it down and allowed us to relive so many incredible, irreplaceable moments. It's the best movie we've ever seen and it's about US. It's ours.... It brings tears to my eyes. They captured so much emotion, so much love. So many details we had forgotten. It was the wedding day we always wanted and you reminded us that we got it. It's timeless... I never wanted it to be over!

They were a dream to work with, really taking the time to get to know us as a couple, bringing multiple videographers so not a shot was missed, staying in close contact throughout the process, and so very kindly accommodating any requests we had.

They gave us the one of the best gifts we have ever received. I can’t even describe how well they do their jobs, but I can say I cry/get butterflies/feel tingly all over every time we watch our video.

Brides (and grooms!), your wedding day is a big deal, and it will go fast and there will be a lot you won’t remember: cue videographer! I wouldn’t trust anyone else to have captured our special day. It is because of Will and team that I tell every bride I know that she must get a videographer, and that if she wants it to be perfect, she should go with Bodhi Tree Films.

If you want to see some of their AMAZING work, here is the link to our preview film: https://vimeo.com/113859973 )

Patrice · Married on 05/18/2014

William was so great to work with. He responded to any inquiries promptly.
    He was so thorough and even called us a few days before the wedding to talk through the entire timeline and all other questions and preferences.

Katie · Married on 10/11/2013

Will was so great to work with. He was willing to go above and beyond to make sure we had every shot and moment captured in our video.

Amy · Married on 09/27/2013

We enlisted the help of these two young gentlemen to capture the wedding of our daughter, Alyssa, and her husband, Chris. We have just been given the trailer from the wedding and I am beyond pleased. These young men are ARTISTS, not just videographers! I have seen footage from other wedding photographers, disjointed, hard to follow, awkward..........their footage flowed so gracefully and was set to the tone of the music used to coincide with it. Just amazing! I was in awe of how the words to the song echoed what was happening in the video at the exact time., what artwork! We are so very pleased that we found Bodhi Tree Films. They were so very professional, so courteous, so accommodating. They captured everything our daughter was looking for and MORE! We are eagerly looking forward to the finished product and I know they will surprise us with even more awesome views and moments from that memorable day! I don't know how they do it, it's MAGIC! :-)

Gigi · Married on 09/06/2013

Bodhi Tree Films did our wedding video last year (9/6/13) at a green house, with Will as our videographer. It was the BEST decision we've ever made. From the very moment we met, I knew we were a perfect fit. He understood our vision and he was totally open to any suggestions. He captured the very essence of our wedding- and with that, we will be forever grateful. He was prompt, professional, very patient and so understanding - we know we're no angels..lol..Our video was absolutely perfect and we could'nt have asked for a better videographer. And yes Will, i will definitely be your promoter..and i will not charge..haha..Best of luck to you and your company. I will be spreading the word to everyone about how awesome Bodhi Tree Films is..THANK YOU Will, you're the best!!! Gigi and Perry B.

Neil · Married on 08/17/2013

Great work... We really appreciate the way Will got to know us better to turn out a great product. Very prompt, organize, and flexible with everything... Overall I would recommend Will and his crew to anyone to capture that special moment.

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2013

Best decision my husband I made was to have Bodhi Tree Films film our wedding day. Our experience was amazing . Very professional and helpful!

Heather · Married on 05/17/2013

Will was great to work with before the wedding and the day of. I'm a shy person and wasn't sure how uncomfortable it would be being on camera, but I wasn't at all. They were so professional and I really did not notice that they were recording yet they captured every moment perfectly. Our video turned out perfectly and was well worth the wait!

Stacey · Married on 04/20/2013

William was such a pleasure to work with. Not only is he extremely talented in his vision of videography, he is so easy to work with and has a great personality. I would recommend him for anyone who wants superior value and a worry-free event. My husband and I couldnt be more satisfied with our wedding video.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2012

My husband and I had Will and his team and Bodhi Tree Films film our wedding just over a year ago. We contemplated since we already splurged on our photographer if we even wanted to have a videographer...as wedding costs add up extremely fast. I was told by many that I would regret it, if we did not have a video of that special day- and now afterwards I can say that I am so happy we decided to go forward with it. Not just because we now have a wedding video, but because we have an amazing wedding video that somehow sums up one of the most amazing days in our life so far.

Not only was Will extremely easy to work with, but his dedication, creativity, and passion for what he does is no secret from his work. During our first meeting with him, after telling him our 'love story', how we met, how he proposed, the theme of our wedding, Will was so excited and had so many ideas. We knew right from that day, that he was going to put together an amazing memory for us to have forever, and he did just that.

He also wanted to recreate our engagement because he loved the story and felt like it would add a lot to the video, which it definitely did. This was just another example of his passion for what he does, he could have easily just filmed our wedding day and we wouldn't have expected anything else. But he went above and beyond to perfect his work to something that he was proud of and that we would love.

We had a wedding video viewing party with all our close family and friends after we received the video in the mail, and everyone was just blown away. They all were saying wow you must have paid a fortune for this- it's so professional and amazing quality. The icing on the cake was that he was SO affordable. We researched tons of local videographers and were bummed not thinking that we would be able to afford it, but then I was referred to Will and Bohdi Tree Films and I could not have been happier.

Scott · Married on 07/26/2014

Bodhi Tree Films took the time to get to know my fiance and I so they could craft a video that wasn't just documentation, but that compellingly told the story of our wedding. They were somehow in the right place for every moment that mattered! The video they produced was stunning and captivating. This wasn't a video only a mother of the bride could enjoy, this was a mini-documentary anyone close to you would treasure watching. There are budget options out there, but Bodhi Tree's prices are very appropriate for the quality of work. And at the end of the day, what's more important that having a living memory of your event?