Boca Royale Golf & Country Club Reviews

Englewood, FL
Rating 4.8 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Melissa Married on 06/12/2017
    Boca Royale was not only a beautiful location, but gives the full package because Phyllis was amazing! She went above and beyond for our wedding and I am so glad we had it there. Not only were they super accommodating, but they were also very affordable!

Boca Royale Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so pleased that you selected Boca Royale for your special day. Congratulations to you both!
  • User2941003 2+ years ago
    For any couple that wants to have a wedding with an inside and outside component for a great price, Boca Royale is the place to go. From the months of planning up till the day of, the staff Boca Royale Golf and Country Club were always willing to meet and discuss plans, as well as making sure they could accommodate all of our needs. The food was delicious and the entire set up for the ceremony and reception was perfect. This venue provided so many services that allowed my husband and I to have THE perfect wedding day.

Boca Royale Golf & Country Club's reply:

We are grateful that you took the time to post your review. It was our honor and pleasure to host your wedding. All the best wishes from our team to you both!
    Jessica Married on 12/19/2015
    Great reception venue. The food was delicious! The place was decorated for Christmas and looked beautiful. This was also one of the most reasonably priced locations in the Englewood area.

Boca Royale Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It was our pleasure to host your event. Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes from the whole team at Boca Royale!
    Lisa Married on 12/05/2015
    I am so happy that I decided to have my reception at Boca Royale Country Club, it was absolutely amazing! My wedding was a little over a week ago and the staff there did an excellent job. The food was amazing and all of our guests had the best time. Nothing went wrong and the staff is there for you with open arms anytime you need them. They are true pros at this, I highly recommend them!

Boca Royale Golf & Country Club's reply:

Our team truly enjoyed being part of your wedding celebration. Best of wishes from everyone at Boca Royale in your future together Mr. & Mrs. C!
  • User2128579 2+ years ago
    We absolutely loved our reception at Boca Royale! The room had a great view overlooking the golf course and the food was delicious. We received many compliments about the food from our guests. David, the event coordinator, was very knowledgeable and fun to work with. Sometimes it took a couple days for him to text me back, but in all fairness he is a very busy man! All in all he did an amazing job! I had no idea what I was doing but he was able to walk me through the process step by step. He helped me think of decorating ideas, the timeline for the night, and even some songs. He helped us pick out the best menu for a buffet and was even able to obtain some Cigar City (microbrewery in Tampa) kegs for us. The only negative was about the room itself, it is mainly rectangular tables and the chairs are kind of ugly. I was worried about it at first, but honestly when it was all decorated, I don't think anyone noticed or cared about the chairs or shape of the tables. I would highly recommend Boca Royale for a wedding reception.
    Sarah Married on 12/20/2016
    When my now-husband and I chose our wedding date of December 20, 2016, the only venue around that had our date open was Boca Royale! There aren't many venues in the Englewood area to begin with, but this was the best choice for us. The building and grounds are gorgeous and well-suited for wedding events. Overall the staff handled everything well, especially for the tiny budget we had, and were very flexible with us. Now to the more harsh side of the review: The largest room, which is the room we were in, had tacky wooden walls and decor not suited for such events. The expansive view of the golf course was one of the only redeeming qualities. The staff, while endlessly helpful and flexible for us, were not the best at communicating. If they said they would contact me or let me know about something important, I would have to email them myself a week later to elicit a reply, and this struck me as a poor business practice. There were several minor miscommunications possibly due to this, but they did not interfere with our reception.
    Overall, we had a lovely wedding and we couldn't have had it without the Boca Royale and their staff. I hope in the future they improve their communication skills and email when they say they will, so other brides needn't stress so much.

Boca Royale Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you for posting a review of your Boca Royale wedding. We are anxious to address any areas where improvement may be needed. We loved your Disney theme reception and wish you and your husband the best of everything in your new future together. For readers’ information, Boca Royale also offers a large formal, chandelier room (The Fairway) for receptions, as well as our more casual “19th Hole”.
  • Mmr
    Lindy Married on 12/05/2020
    Charlie was great to work with and always willing to answer questions and make suggestions. The reception was beautiful, the food was great and the people very friendly.