Boca Dunes Country Club Reviews

Boca Dunes Country Club 3
Boca Dunes Country Club 4
Boca Dunes Country Club 5

Joe · Married on 11/04/2017

We had our wedding reception at Boca Dunes and we could not be any happier with how the night turned out! It was so much better than we ever could have imagined. Fabienne and Tracy were rockstars leading up to the wedding, making sure we didn't miss any details and helping us finalize all of our plans for the evening. They were very accommodating and quick to reply with any questions we had. The food was delicious, the setup was stunning, and the staff were extremely professional. All of our guests had an excellent time! I would highly recommend having your wedding reception at Boca Dunes!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

We had a beautiful wedding at Boca Dunes on September 15th. The day was perfect, the staff was great and we have been receiving nonstop compliments about our wedding! Everyone had a great time and it beyond exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Chris & Missy

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot begin to express how wonderful this venue is! The staff was so caring and took their time with us whenever we had questions or concerns. The pergola outside is beautiful with the benches in the four corners. We had an outside ceremony and our pictures were amazing! The food was delish and the bartender was wonderful with our guests. The servers were very good as well, they laughed and interacted very well with our guests too that were from NY to AL! Overall it was an amazing time and we had a lot of compliments on the venue and food!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Boca Dunes Country Club's reply:

It was a Pleasure! Thank you for trusting us with your event!
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/15/2016

Our experience with the Boca Dunes was nothing but wonderful. Tracy and Erin made planning a wedding in 6 months a piece of cake, they are so professional! The venue looked gorgeous, the food was amazing(I am a chef, so I guess you can trust me on this one!), the level of care for us and our guests was incredible! I do events for a living so I was worried about leaving my control freak side of me at home on my wedding day, but I didn't even have to worry about it. Erin was on top of everything together with Michelle and the waiting staff. We all had so much fun! Definitely a day to remember!
    Thank you to all who made this day happen so flawless for us <3

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • Rayna

Rayna · Married on 05/07/2016

I felt Boca Dunes was the best place for our wedding. Both the indoor ceremony and reception spaces were beautiful. The food was amazing and we had tons of compliments. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Erin, our coordinator, went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect both before and during the event. I would have other events here & I have recommended this vendor to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2015

My wedding was this past Saturday and people are still talking about what an absolute fabulous time they had!! Everything ran smooth and the venue was beyond gorgeous. Erin, my wedding coordinator worked so hard to make our day nothing less than magical! I would recommend this venue for a couple looking for glam & chic for a very reasonable price!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

This venue was perfect for me. Erin was so pleasant to work with and very accommodating. The only thing is I felt like with my 165 guest count the room was too crowded and the dance floor was packed. So if you have about that many guest or more (I think they do a max of 200) be mindful of that.

Sent on 03/24/2015
  • Future Mrs. Bivens

Franishia · Married on 07/12/2014

Excellent service Erin & Tracy made our day perfect!!! Will definitely be recommending them to anybody who I come across that is getting married. Food was delicious and my guest enjoyed every second of our special day. Thank you Erin and Tracy for everything!!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Grace · Married on 05/25/2014

Boca Dunes was affordable and so easy to work with! We had a limited budget and their all-inclusive package took so much of the stress out of wedding planning! They were a joy to work with and really made my day special. So many of my guests said that mine was the best wedding they had ever been to! The food was great and the atmosphere was elegant but simple enough that we could add our own touches for our dream carnival themed wedding! Thank you, Boca Dunes!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Rebecca · Married on 02/22/2014

We would highly recommend Boca Dunes for a wedding or event. We used one of the packages they offered so that flowers, food, bar, cake, dj, and photography were included. We were able to choose from their preferred vendors for these. Boca dunes staff was courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly. They were very flexible and were able to customize to our needs and wants. They were also reasonable in price compared to most of the other venues we looked into.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Giselle · Married on 11/30/2013

From planning to the day of the event everyone was just great to me and my needs the food was amazing and my guest had nothing but good things to say about this place.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

Erin and Tracy were a godsend during my wedding planning. I could not have asked for a better team to make our vision come true. Even though it rained on our wedding day, the indoor backup room was just as beautiful as outside would have been. I have gotten nothing but rave reviews from our guests about the food as well. Everything from the appetizers to the main course was delicious! Thank you girls!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

We had a great experience, outstanding service, great venue, good food. Very helpful with all concerns, accommodating to our needs and guest! Made our experience so much fun and better!

Sent on 05/25/2013

my new wife and i were very satisfied with the quality of service that tracy and her staff provided for us..we were originally supposed to have the ceremony outside but do to mother nature we had to move it inside ...that was another reason we picked boca dunes because it was a beautiful ceremony inside and we had so many compliments on the venue itself...tracy did a super job getting everything set up just the way we wanted it. great job tracy!!!!i would definately recommend boca dunes to other couples looking for a wedding venue....Tom &JerriAnn

Sent on 05/08/2013

Rori · Married on 02/16/2013

Boca Dunes was a wonderful venue for our wedding. Having everything all inclusive made the whole planning process less stressful than I could ever imagine. Tracy and Erin were always available via phone or email to answer any questions, and always were very friendly and personable. The staff was very professional and took care of everyone's needs. If we ever had another event to plan, we would definitely have it there!

Sent on 02/28/2013
  • I

Indira · Married on 08/03/2012

Awesome venue! Tracy and Erin (coordinators) were there before and throughout the whole event. They worked and provided help for the wedding planner when needed. The venue itself was wonderful! Thanks!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Amy · Married on 07/21/2012

I could not be happier with my wedding reception and ceremony. Tracy and Erin were absolutely awesome from the beginning of planning through the end of the reception. They went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly and it definitely did!! The wedding package made planning a breeze, even without a wedding planner! Thank you, thank you, thank you Tracy and Erin for making my day perfect!!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2012

Boca Dunes Golf and Country Club-Tracy/Erin-A+++ They were wonderful and went out of their way in everyway possible. The food was great and the service was impeccable. We wouldn’t have wanted to get married anywhere else.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Megan · Married on 02/18/2012

Everything came out perfect and they were attentive to each guest personally

Sent on 03/02/2012

Sophia · Married on 01/22/2012

Erin is wonderful, she's very helpful and easy to talk to and they are very affordable. The country club is beautiful. the food is delicious.

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/25/2011

Boca Dunes was the perfect venue for our wedding. Our ceremony was held outside by their beautiful gazebo, and cocktail hour & reception were held inside. Everything was beautiful and Erin helped pull everything together at the end. I didn't have to worry about anything! Everyone was so professional, and the food was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 12/20/2011
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 11/11/2011

All we heard from our guests was what a beautiful place Boca Dunes is and how delicious the food was. The process of planning was made simple with the help of Tracy and Erin! I highly recommend using this venue for your event, I know I will for any future events as the staff was absolutely wonderful and made our night memorable!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Barb · Married on 09/17/2011

Overall Great deal. Helpful staff! Very easy to work with. We recommend them.

Sent on 09/24/2011

JENNIFER · Married on 07/16/2011

THE TEAM FROM BOCA DUNES WAS AMAZING

Sent on 11/01/2011

Mauricio · Married on 06/10/2011

We as well as our guests simply love it. Great service, great food, great staff. It was the most affordable and beautiful place we found and which had an awesome quality of service. Defibitely the best place to felebrate!

Sent on 06/20/2011