Bobby Kyser Events Reviews

26 | Washington, DC

26 Reviews for Bobby Kyser Events

• -

- · Married on 07/07/2018

Bobby is excellent at what he does! We hired him for both flowers and event planning and he went above and beyond on both. He made sure the day was flawless while having the absolute best attitude every step of the way—he was truly happy and excited for us. Hiring him lead to beautiful flowers and a 100% stress-free day! So glad we hired him!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Patsy · Married on 06/02/2018

Bobby and his assistant did Day of Coordination and the flowers and decorations for my daughters wedding in Spring Hill, Kansas yesterday. Bobby was quite literally my savior for the wedding. I realized a few months ago that we were at a point in the planning that we needed an expert to bring my daughter and her fiances' vision to life. Bobby responded to my original E-mail on a Sunday that day, and he was there to listen to us, and was able to almost immediately turn our ideas into reality. We did not hesitate to give him free reign to design the flowers, the overall decorations, and coordinate the timeline with the vendors. He was always the perpetual gentleman at all times, and made sure I was OK throughout the weekend. He regularly stepped in when I was unsure and said, "Honey, relax, I got this", and he did. I would never hesitate to recommend Bobby for any event. He was truly the link that brought it all together!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Joyce · Married on 04/21/2018

Bobby was the best decision I could have made. I brought him in just a few months before our wedding, due to nonperformance of another planner I had hired. He not only rescued my wedding late in the game, but he made our day one in a million. I left the decor of the reception entirely to him and Alvin and gave them zero instructions as to what we wanted... somehow, he read my mind. Our reception was incredibly beautiful... much more than I had ever dreamed! He also did a great job coordinating with all of our vendors and ensuring our day ran smoothly and without a hitch. We didn't have to worry about a thing, knowing that he and his team were making sure everything would go as we had planned. I cannot recommend him highly enough... hire Bobby. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Richelieu · Married on 12/31/2017

Bobby was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with. We wanted some chair covers and sashes. We exchanged a couple of calls and messages. We got married on New Years Eve 2017. We met with Bobby on December 22nd. Not only did Bobby give us the chair covers and sashes we needed he also provided custom napkins, a cake table cover and draped another side table with a beautiful cover! It was breathtaking! Bobby's flair and touches made the room "pop" and "sparkle".

Sent on 01/20/2018
  • Jeromy

Jeromy · Married on 12/23/2017

Bobby has tremendous talent and wonderful energy!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Bobby did the flowers for my wedding a couple weeks ago, but not only did he do our flowers, he also helped flip our venue, made sure everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing, and got all my decor set up just as I wanted! He went above and beyond his duties! He has such an awesome attitude and energy! I would HIGHLY recommend Bobby!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Cindy · Married on 09/16/2017

We used Bobby Kyser Events to decorate my daughter's wedding this past weekend. Bobby's decorating was beyond dreamy for our venue. The lighting and draping made the service and reception picturesque. His attention to detail and willingness to work with our budget made it easy to choose him for our needs. Our first daughter's wedding reception was done by me, the mother of the bride, and it was so stressful to get everything done before getting myself ready. I was determined to not make the same mistake for my next daughter's wedding. If you're looking for a stress-free and amazing looking wedding Bobby Kyser Events is the BOMB! Thank you, Bobby, for making our wedding more than we could ever imagine! Don't hesitate to give him a call and you'll never regret the decision.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 09/09/2017

Bobby went above and beyond! He did an amazing job with our decor! I explained my dream, and he made it happen! I am still getting compliments. By the end of our wedding I felt like Bobby was a close friend!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Candra · Married on 09/03/2017

Bobby did an amazing job on our reception!!! We wanted a non-traditional Miami nights theme and he nailed it! It was clean, well put together and over the top, just like us!!! Bobby catered to all of our needs and was on everything we through at him. He was professional, creative, kind and very trustworthy! I love BKE!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Tonya · Married on 06/24/2017

I recommend Bobby to anyone throwing an event with the utmost confidence of his ability to make it absolutely phenomenal. I can't say enough about his professionalism and enthusiasm to make sure our event was perfect beyond our wildest dreams. He is a treasure and a joy to work with.

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/28/2017

Bobby was AMAZING. He took all my ideas and favorite finds on Pinterest and made them reality. Bobby was really flexible, always willing to meet and brainstorm, and I was completely stress free on my wedding day bc I knew he would get it all done or make it work if there happened to be a disaster.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Trisha · Married on 04/29/2017

It has now been one week from my son and daughter-in-law's wedding/reception and I am still in awe... incredible bouquets for the bride and groom and their wedding party and beautiful arrangements for the reception. Bobby more than exceeded our expectations and was so fun to work with. He was very professional and brought great energy and ideas to the occasion and even had to adapt with a couple of changes due to the weather. But most importantly, Bobby officiated the wedding ceremony and it could not have been any more perfect and special for the wedding couple...he truly cared for them and officiated a beautiful ceremony that will remain in all of our hearts forever! Thank you Bobby Kyser!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Julie · Married on 04/29/2017

Bobby is incredible. We first met him as our florist and instantly wanted him as my daughter's Officiant. Every meeting was fun and we left knowing Bobby had the perfect image of what we wanted. The flowers were amazing. The weather did not cooperate, but Bobby was so flexible and adjusted to the indoor ceremony.
    About the actual ceremony, Rev. Bobby (Robert) was so sincere and captured the emotion of the day. His words still resonate with me as mother of the bride. Thank you for an awesome job!

Sent on 05/02/2017

ellen · Married on 01/15/2017

Bobby was Amazing !!! He exceeded all of my expectations . He went out of the way to make sure I had exactly what I wanted . I would most definitely recommend Bobby Kyser Events .

Sent on 01/31/2017

Molly · Married on 01/14/2017

If I could, I would rate Bobby's quality and value of service as far more than 5! He was truly one of the greatest vendor choices we made in planning our wedding. We used Bobby's day-of coordination, but he was always available to us and extremely helpful as we planned - far more than just showing up on the day of and taking care of details. However, his skill at taking care of these details - and making sure everyone in the wedding party - was free from that stress, is seriously amazing. Bobby is a natural. He loves weddings, and he will do everything he can to make yours a perfect and easy day, so that you can enjoy everything you've worked so hard for. He is an amazing asset (his timeline was so beautiful) and t is a comfort to have him on your team, because you are confident that no ball will be dropped or detail overlooked. I know this review may sound outlandish, but I have truly ONLY good things to say about Bobby. In addition to the mentioned services/skills he was more than willing to make recommendations, one of which was the recommendation of our officiant - Paul Hasselbeck a a man who many guests said was their favorite part of the ceremony! His tastes clearly trend toward the elegant and extravagant, but he is also extremely talented at working with your aesthetic, whatever it is, and not attempting to sway or change it. Bobby's just the best.

Sent on 02/05/2017

arielle · Married on 10/23/2016

Where do I begin? Bobby flew all the way from Kansas City to NYC to be my day of coordinator. We may be personal friends but as always he went above and beyond to make sure that every detail of my event was flawless! He was always right by my side when I needed him, kept the positive energy going and was simply fabulous! He has the ability to create an uplifting and exciting vibe for everyone. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their coordinator and if he does your flowers..... you are sure to be blown away! So MUCH gratitude for this amazing human being, I love you!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Randall · Married on 06/14/2016

We would use Bobby again. Very professional. Pays attention to all details
    Lots of Charisma. A man who makes it happen plus.??????????

Sent on 06/09/2016

Paul · Married on 03/12/2016

Bobby runs a great design and floral business and is also an excellent day planner. From the moment we met Bobby and Simon, one of his excellent team, we knew we were going to be in the very best of hands. Bobby and Simon were able to dramatically improve on our own initial ideas about design and flowers to produce a final outcome that was both elegant and stunning. We were delighted with everything they provided, as were our guests. Bobby and Simon were both present on the wedding day, and ensured that everything progressed seamlessly from guest arrival through to end of the Reception. We highly recommend them! Fabulous!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Anastasia · Married on 05/17/2015

obby and his whole team are absolutely THE BEST. Bobby literally took all of my ideas and inspirations and brought them to life! When my husband and I had our first appointment with Bobby, we both knew right away that THIS was going to be our florist. We went to 2 other florists before him and had another one booked for the next day, but we ended up canceling because Bobby Kyser was just that amazing! He is SO organized and professional. We received a quote right away! (At other places it took days or a week to get the quote). You get exactly what you pay for with them, without a doubt! We also loved how he would listen to our ideas, give his own and we would come up with something together!

Since we were planning the wedding ourselves and without a wedding coordinator, we definitely wanted a DAY OF coordinator. We chose him as our day of coordinator as well and that was one of the greatest decisions! Our wedding was so smooth, organized and amazing! I will recommend them to absolutely everyone I know!

All of our guests were taking pictures of the tables, and all of the decorations we had! The pictures came out so amazing! I can't stop looking at my flowers! Not to mention my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely breathtaking! :)

We love Bobby Kyser and his the whole team!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Robin · Married on 04/25/2015

This vendor was recommended to me by the Marketing Manager at the Pompano Beach Marriott. Upon meeting Bobby I was immediately struck by his magnetic personality. I found him and his team to be personable and accommodating the entire time. My wedding was set up in 3 locations at the Marriott, both inside and outside. We had very windy conditions but Bobby and his team made each area look exactly as I had requested. They have the ability to take your vision and work within it perfectly. I had some DIY décor and they were able to utilize my pieces along with elements they provided into a completely unified table scape. The Result: A reception ballroom that looked absolutely extraordinary! I also recommend using their lighting to offset your color scheme inside any ballroom. The colors inside the ballroom would have clashed otherwise. Many of our guests made comments about how detailed and cohesive the décor was. Several mentioned that it was the most beautifully decorated wedding they had ever attended.

Sheri · Married on 02/28/2015

The best! Bobby was amazing and got my vision and made it happen!! In fact, he made it way better!! So professional, enthusiastic and fun-- and everyone is still talking about how beautiful everything looked!! I had the best centerpieces, bouquet, chairs, etc-- they really made my wedding the one of my dreams!!

Shannon · Married on 11/09/2013

Bobby and his team did a wonderful job with my wedding! Sara, his assistant, was extremely friendly and responsive! The décor and flowers turned out beautifully! We also hired Bobby for day-of planning and he made sure everything ran smoothly! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

Can you imagine a perfect wedding? I didn't think it was possible until my best friend got married this weekend. As the Maid of Honor, Bobby made sure that he and I were in constant communication and that all the details were perfect for my BFF. She was so incredibly happy and everything went not only to plan but better than we could have imagined. Bobby is genuine, fun, and on point when you need him to be. He coordinated the large ten-person bridal party (and small children as RB and FG) very professionally so that everyone knew their role and was excited about it. The flowers were just spectacular and the other vendors enjoyed working with him as well. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Sylvie · Married on 04/18/2015

Bobby and his team were phenomenal, beautiful bouquets to Decor. Excellent customer service. Trust Bobby and his team with your wedding! He is very creative and fun to work with.

• Nemo

Sydney · Married on 08/11/2018

I loved working with Bobby for my wedding! We hired his florist services as well as DOC services. Bobby made all of our dreams come true and stayed within our budget! My bouquet was amazing and absolutely gorgeous. It was everything I had ever dreamed of! Our centerpieces were stunning. We did three different centerpieces and I loved how it all came together in the room. Bobby is so talented! My bridesmaid's bouquets were supposed to be small versions of mine, but they looked quite different. They were still gorgeous but not what I had thought they were going to look like.

For DOC services, Bobby was excellent as well! It was so wonderful to not have to worry about setting things up and tearing things down at the end of the night.

Sent on 08/29/2018