Bobby Deese Entertainment Reviews

21 | Winter Springs, FL

21 Reviews for Bobby Deese Entertainment

Bobby Deese was an outstanding and classy D.J.! He no doubt, puts his clients first. His professionalism, courteousness, organization, and experience created a very fun and entertaining wedding for us and our guests! His schedule is very flexible and he will listen and cater to your needs. I recommend meeting with him in advance as he will provide valuable feedback to make your event run very smoothly. We will definitely refer him to everyone we know!

Joe · Married on 03/30/2013

My future mother-in-law recommeded DJ Bobby Deese for our wedding. That was a red flag, but I met with him anyways. Bobby is the man. He made sure to get all our songs, and even played one from Last Winter that's not too common. He had everyone up on the dance floor and multiple people mentioned how great he was as the night was ending. Use him, you'll have fun.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2012

Bobby Deese is absolutely wonderful! I would recommend him for every event (wedding or not) you'll ever have. We knew we wanted to have a lot of dancing at our wedding, but I was sure people would be ready to go home by 10PM. BOY, Bobby kept our guests on their feet from start to finish (which actually ending up being closer to midnight). The music was at the perfect level-- you could still carry on conversation, yet it was loud enough for everyone on the dance floor. He is the BEST DJ in central Florida and I encourage you to check him out!

Mackenzie · Married on 03/17/2012

Excellent!!! My sister is getting married 7 months after me and even during the rehearsal her and her fiancé wanted to book him. Within a week after the event, they had a signed contract with Bobby. He has a lot of great ideas, if you want them and he runs your wedding the way you want it. He makes sure that everyone is where they need to be and coordinates with the other vendors to make sure everything runs smoothly.

arielle · Married on 03/11/2012

Bobby was extremely professional. I organized a wedding from 6 hours away and his online planning tool was such a huge help! He was always responsive and quick to give suggestions when needed. He added unique details and moments we didn't even think of into our wedding. he kept everyone dancing and having a great time. My advice: hire him immediately, don't think twice, and hand the music reigns over to him - he knows what to play to get everyone moving so no need to pick and choose with him!

Abdelle · Married on 12/18/2011

Bobby Deese was an EXCELLENT DJ! I was impressed with him from our first correspondence. He was easy to talk to, able to come up with plenty ideas and clearly knew everything that entails a great wedding reception. Being a nonchalant, procrastinating and overwhelmed bride, Bobby was BEYOND helpful in making my wedding reception come together. His ability to organize the detailing of the reception was impeccable and was made very simple by his easy-to-use online planner (AMAZING!). The online planner outlines the programming of the reception, has a music bank to choose songs from, etc. Though we never met until moments before the reception was scheduled to start, I felt comfortable knowing that our conversations would be executed well. I was more than happy when he took the initiative to visit the venue and meet with the reception coordinator. The day of the wedding he managed things quite well. From the introductions to music selections to various announcements to keeping me sane, he worked professionally and always had a pleasant smile as a bonus! He also has an amazing ability to get everybody on the dance floor! (even those of us who vowed that we weren't going to do so!). Everyone had a blast!!! Bobby, my reception would not have been what it was without you! THANKS A MILLION!!

Tara · Married on 11/19/2011

Bobby did an amazing job! From my first phone conversation with Bobby to the day of the wedding he went above and beyond my expectations of a DJ. He was so helpful with making sure everything went smoothly. He had all our wedding guests dancing all night long! And are guests are still carrying on about how wonderful the "DJ" was!!!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 10/22/2011

Trust that Bobby can help you with the music with any part of the ceremony or reception. Definitely puts your mind at ease.

Karon · Married on 08/12/2011

Bobby did a wonderful job!! His energy and enthusiasm was great. He is an honest, professional vendor!

Shannon · Married on 05/15/2011

Bobby Deese is a phenomenal DJ and I definitely recommend him for both your ceremony and reception!! He was extremely easy to work with, responds to all your questions immediately, has suggestions for music (if you require that) and organizes it all in an easy-to-us online planner. Bobby met with us as many times as was necessary to ensure he had all the information for a perfectly organized ceremony and reception. He is truly a professional with a terrific personality. We had guests of all ages and EVERYONE had fun at our wedding. Bobby's timing and flexibility is amazing and he orchestrated the ceremony and reception with grace (and a lot of fun)!!

Theresa · Married on 03/26/2011

You can't go wrong in hiring DJ Bobby Deese. He is quick, responsive, courteous, and so conscientious. He helped us numerous times before the wedding with setting a timeline, picking our music, and had great ideas for setup at our venue. He has a very user friendly website that lets you fill in a worksheet with exactly all the music you want (and don't want) as well as putting in all the specifics of your reception. He immediately called after we completed the worksheet to go over the specifics (and took notes). On day of he kept everything running smoothly and on time. He was so good about informing people of what was going on and what they had to do next (formal dances, toasts, cake cutting, etc). He also got just about everybody on the dance floor having a good time, fit good music to the mood of the reception, even got my father to sing Johnny Cash! He is truly a class act and I'm so grateful we had him as our DJ...thanks Bobby!

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2011

Bobby Deese was a great choice for our wedding. The crowd LOVED the music and everyone had a wonderful time. My husband and I felt like the music catered to all the different ages at our reception. Bobby was very easy to work with and he was always available if we had any questions.

s · Married on 11/05/2009

I was overwhelmed with all the planning and so I told Bobby I was too tired to deal with choosing unique music, but Bobby made time to match my schedule and we worked out the most unique wedding music! It turns out the music was the favorite thing about my ceremony and I wouldn't have had it without Bobby. Also, his prices are unbeatable! Do yourself a favor and let him help you make your day amazing :-)

Jeni · Married on 03/29/2008

Our DJ was so much fun! One of the best parts of our wedding for sure!

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2007

Bobby was amazing to work with! He helped to create a fun and exciting event for all of our loved ones! He kept everyone on the dance floor (of all ages!) for the whole night. Very professional, very talented and very fun!

Erin · Married on 06/10/2006

We cannot express enough how wonderful our experience with Bobby Deese entertainment was! He kept the dance floor PACKED for the entire reception and all our guests commented on his enthusiasm and ability to read the crowd. Plus, people mentioned how they had never seen so many people stay out dancing for the duration of the reception. He was wonderful to work with and we had such an amazing time!

Shannon · Married on 06/18/2005

Bob is a great DJ -- fun, interactive and listens to what you want! He knows how to make the crowd have a good time. He has all the best music and equipment. He is fabulous!!

Paul · Married on 02/16/2002

Bobby has a magical touch when it comes to celebrations. He is also prompt and attentive to everyones desires. He got our celebration started on time and made sure to end it at the time we had agreed on. No mater what type of crowd you have, he will get them involved! I would not even consider another person to host my event. You can't help but love Bobby.

Lindsay · event on: 11/17/2011

DJ Bobby Deese was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. He made our event run very smooth and was also a great emcee! He did exactly what we asked him to. I would highly recommend him.

Grace · event on: 01/18/2013

Mr. Deese is not only a fantastic DJ, but a delightful friend. He is very kind and made my birthday party super energetic and exciting.

kath · Married on 02/18/2012

To every Mom and New Bride.
    Bobby made our wedding! He was the perfect MC organizing and coordinating the night. He was very professional and yet lots of fun. My family loved that Bobby was tearing up the dance floor alongside them. Highly recommend Bobby Deese Entertainment. Great quality and service.