Bobbi Brinkman Photography Reviews

Bobbi Brinkman Photography 5
Bobbi Brinkman Photography 6
Bobbi Brinkman Photography 7

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2008

I have and will continue to recommend Bobbi and her staff to anyone who is getting married and looking for a photographer! Bobbi and her staff do amazing work!!! Book with them and you will see what I mean! Besides that they are awesome caring people!

Sent on 03/30/2009

katie · Married on 12/01/2007

The joy of our wedding day was truly captured by Bobbi Brinkman Photography. Bobbi’s amazing eye for details and situations makes her the best wedding photographer in Saint Louis. Her ability to truly capture the moment is exceptional. Bobbi is a pleasure to work with and her assistants Tina and Nell make the Bobbi Brinkman Photography experience second to none. We highly recommend Bobbi Brinkman Photography to all couples that want their wedding day captured in an exquisite manner.

Please remember after your wedding day, you have your dress and your photos to remind you of the start of your life together as husband and wife. So, choose wisely and if you want the best of the best, go to Bobbi Brinkman Photography.

Sincerely,
    Jordan and Katie

Sent on 07/21/2008

Julie · Married on 10/13/2007

Bobbi and the BBP Family are wonderful! We were lucky enough to have them photograph our beautiful wedding day. Bobbi has a very creative eye and pays great attention to the details.

Bobbi and Tina made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. As Bobbi told me, you don't have to smile through your mouth and show your teeth, you can smile with your face...Bobbi defiantly captured that.

We were able to get everything we were looking for in a wedding photographer and so much more with Bobbi and her staff. The relationship that we have built will latest forever.

Our wedding album was a true fairytale. It depicted our special day like I had never seen before. And the compliments we got from our friends and family made it that much better.

Sent on 07/23/2008

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2007

My husband & I both highly recommend Bobbi Brinkman Photography. Bobbi & Tina truely made the engagement and wedding experience a dream come true. Bobbi captured the best photos that my husband & I will enjoy for many years. Bobbi made taking pictures fun for us and the bridal party. Many of my friends have used Bobbi and everyone just loves her and her staff. My husband & I had 4 engagement photo sessions (summer, fall, winter & spring) with Bobbi and she made us a beautiful guest book for our guest to look at and sign. We have the photo/guest book in our living room and is something we can always look at and enjoy. Her work is truely amazing! You won't regret your decision! You will be in good hands! Mike & Michelle Mulvihill

Sent on 07/24/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 06/07/2014

Bobbi Brinkman Photography was PHENOMENAL! Never will you get someone as creative as Bobbi and her team. Bobbi and her team were more than just photographers- they were the coordinators, in my opinion, for the day. She made sure we were on time for everything and even dealt with the crazy weather conditions. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!! She captured all the wonderful moments of our day and now we are able to share these pictures with our friends and family. I would not recommend any one else for any event other than Bobbi Brinkman. A true professional! You can tell she absolutely loves what she does. Thanks Bobbi!!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Bobbi Brinkman Photography's reply:

Elizabeth made us laugh when she sent this email after writing her review which went awry: "On Wedding Wire I gave all fives but either I clicked off or something happened where it went to a 4.5 on one of the areas....this is absolutely not true and I couldn't figure out to fix it. Bobbie and you and everyone else is a 5......really like a 500 but it wouldn't go that high :)"
  • User2621988 · 2+ years ago

Bobbi and the whole team were great! Exactly what I wanted for photography on our big day. Dan who was with us on our big day was awesome knew exactly what looked great and knew what we wanted without even having to ask us what to do. I can't wait to get the pictures back so we can see how nice they are.

The only thing I wish was different would be that they would have contacted me more or just send reminder e-mails of things such as when to set up an engagement session rather then me having to contact them first. But they were always very fast on getting back to us and never once made it seem like we were just another couple. They got to know us deeper then I think any other photographer would have and I'm so grateful for the whole team! I have already told other friends that are getting married about this great team and if I were to do this all over again I would still pick them hands down!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Megan · Married on 06/25/2011

I really enjoyed working with this vendor. My husband is military and scheduling sessions and even the wedding was extremely challenging, but they stuck by my side. Every time he was home, we were squeezed in for an e-session, and our wedding turned out perfect. Our pictures really caught all of the wonderful events that happened that day.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Tara · Married on 10/19/2013

It's easy to write a review about Bobbi and her entire BBP team because they are absolutely fabulous. From initial consultation back in 2012 to present day as we finalize our album selections, Bobbi and Tina have been exceptional every step of the way. BBP makes you feel valued and special--their number one priority is the bride and groom. It's also great that Bobbi knows everyone in STL and every beautiful location to take photos --the day was stress free and I had fun! I was confident she would be able to deliver beautiful photos and I was not disappointed. It's been so fun to follow Bobbi's work over the past few years and watch as she captures some beautiful weddings in STL and GA.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2008

The staff at BBP is simply amazing, highest quality and well worth every penny! It takes someone very special to capture the best moments of the biggest day of your life together and there's no one I would trust than Bobbi herself! Starting when I met her at a bridal show ~13 months prior to our wedding, and then moving through our engagement pictures in our guestbook, Seasons Of Love and then the big day, every experience was fantastic and we look forward to working with the staff again when we start a family!

Sent on 03/30/2009

christina · Married on 04/12/2008

Bobbi and her assistant Tina were absolute amazing. Everything I wanted and they did. I never had to follow up with them because they did it for me. They were so sweet and helped with some great advice.

Sent on 09/19/2008

Donna · Married on 11/08/2008

Photography was exceptional! On the day of ceremony, Photographer and assistant were so comfortable with their expertise that bride and groom felt like they were family. They involved themselves with details that made all moments run smoothly. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/13/2009