Bobbi Brinkman Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bobbi Brinkman Photography 1
Bobbi Brinkman Photography 2

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2012

Bobbi is FABULOUS! I have been in weddings as a bridesmaids when Bobbi was the photographer and always loved her work. Having her for my wedding was amazing! She is very quick and keeps everyone organized, which is wonderful because you don't have to worry for a second if she is going to get all of the shoots you want. I can honestly say I planned my wedding date around her availability because I knew I had to have her. Our pictures turned our wonderful and I was so thankful to have her there the day of our wedding. She was more than just a photographer, she truly helped me with every aspect of the wedding. She gets my HIGHEST review!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Bobbi, Tina, and Jeremy were very helpful in our wedding planning process. They know St. Louis extremely well, and their knowledge helped our day run flawlessly. We appreciated all of their efforts in making our day wonderful!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Danielle and Mike · Married on 06/29/2012

Bobbi is beyond amazing! Her talent I cannot even begin to put into words. Her photographs surely speak for themselves. What impressed us the most along our journey to wedding day was her knowledge. Knowledge of the trade, profession, human nature, vendors, tradition and trends. She was a vital part in all aspects of our wedding, much beyond the "job" of a photographer. It is evident Bobbi and her staff truly care about their clients and their families. They are invested in you and your relationship. To say Bobbi works hard doesn't even begin to cover it. Bobbi puts her heart and soul into every conversation, every moment spent with you, and every moment captured through her lense. Bobbi Brinkman Photography went beyond our highest expectations! We are forever thankful!!!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Bobbi and her team were amazing on the day of our wedding. She even fulfilled the role of our "day of coordinator." Whenever I had a problem arise, Bobbi stepped in and knew how to fix it. Our pictures turned out beautifully. We couldn't be happier with our decision to team with Bobbi Brinkman Photography.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Laura · Married on 04/21/2012

Bobbi is amazing!!!! She knows all the right places and angles for the best and most memorable photos!! Everyone who attended my wedding has not stopped complimenting me on how my husband and I look like models in our photos!! Also, she knows her business, she kept us on track when our hotel coordinator could not, and kept our limo driver (who was less than satisfactory) on top of things. I'm so glad she was there to keep us on time and help us get the memories or our lifetimes!!! Thank you Bobbi!!!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Alicia · Married on 09/17/2011

Our first and best decision on our wedding! After many friends recommended Bobbi Brinkman we had to go and see for ourselves. She is the most friendly, talented, creative, hardworking photographer ever. Instantly you feel comfortable and the photo shoots are a blast! Bobbi's experience during the wedding helped out tremendously, even in situations that didn't involve photography. The final pictures were fantastic, better than I could have imagined! She will be my family's photographer of choice for all of our big events!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Renee · Married on 07/09/2011

Hiring Bobbi Brinkman Photography is probably the best decision you can make in planning your wedding. Everyone at BBP is so friendly, and amazingly efficient. Bobbi's years of experience mean that she anticipates how everything will unfold and is completely ready for anything. She finds the perfect balance between laid back and no nonsense, which was perfect on our wedding day. I knew I could trust with Bobbi around, everything would be wonderful, because she "had my back." Of course, that trust was built upon our four seasonal engagement sessions! When you are planning to spend an entire day with strangers, it helps if you are familiar with them! My groom, who does NOT like having his picture taken, looks relaxed in our wedding photos--that is due to Bobbi, and her second shooter staffer Jeremy, who made everything easy and fun. Also, communication via email with BBP was so wonderful, thanks to Tina's attention to detail and speedy response time! I really cannot say enough good things about Bobbi Brinkman Photography! They are the best in the business!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2011

What can I say, Bobbi is unbelieveable. One of the best decisions we made about our day, was choosing Bobbi as our photographer. She's totally creative, and SO helpful with wedding day stuff, I could praise her for days!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

Bobbi was AWESOME! She really worked with us to allow us to have engagement photos taken at places that were meaningful to us- even driving all the way to Columbia. Bobbi and Tina were very responsive to any and all questions I had about photos and wedding planning in general- they always had great advice! The day of the wedding, Bobbi was so helpful it's unbelievable! She knew what she was doing with the photos and everything else involved on the wedding day! She was excellent in handling situations and making sure everything ran calmly and smoothly! I couldn't imagine my wedding day going so well if it weren't for Bobbi! I owe a big thanks to Bobbi Brinkman Photography.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Brandie · Married on 05/07/2011

Bobbi Brinkman was the one vendor that I was absolutely comfortable with and knew she would follow through with everything that she said she would do... And she did! She was very professional, she even helped one of my other vendors stay on track! She helped make our day so special and we are grateful that she was a part of our day. I would recommend her to everyone that I know. Did I mention that our wedding photographs are AMAZING, so beautiful!!!

Sent on 07/20/2011

amina · Married on 10/23/2010

Bobbi brinkman is amazing to work with, though some aspects of your big day may be stressful non of that will come from Bobbi she will have you laughing and she's just a wonderful person all in all. I would recommend her to every bride I com across. If you are looking for a fun, down to earth, professtional, very talented person to work with she's your girl.

Sent on 02/25/2011

Julie · Married on 05/22/2010

Choosing Bobbi as my photographer was by FAR the best decision I made for my wedding! She truly went above and beyond just taking stunning photos. About thirty mintues prior to the beginning of my wedding ceremony, we started to get nervous because my ceremony musician had still not arrived. After calling the musician many, many times and as it got closer and closer to the ceremony, we realized that she actually may not show up. That is when Bobbi took control. She organized a few of my friends who can sing, play piano, etc. and they figured it all out. With a church full of almost 400 people waiting for the ceremony to begin, Bobbi made it all happen. I really don't know how things would have turned out had I not hired Bobbi. What could have been a disaster ended up being a very personal touch to my wedding. I smile just thinking about it! On top of all that, Bobbi took the most amazing photos and made it so fun for the entire wedding party. She even got us back to the hotel (where the reception was held) early so that we had a few minutes to freshen up. I can't say enough wonderful things about Bobbi and her crew!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2010

BBP is the BEST!!! They definitely go above and beyond and keep the other vendors working for you so you need not worry on your day. They really get to know you as a couple well in advance of your wedding. And the pictures, oh the pictures, people are always complimenting them. Each engagement session was better than the one before and the wedding pictures were AMAZING!!! We had a LOT of rain and a tornado to contend with but our pictures were still the most amazing part of the day. Bobbi and team weren't afraid to think outside of the box and of course, get a little wet. People often say your pictures will be all you will have to remember your day and BBP provided us with more than photographic memories!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2009

Bobbi and her team are amazing! They have great ideas and are always there throughout the day to help solve any unexpected surprises! As a bride bring your ideas and Bobbi will take them and turn them into the most magical set of photos you will ever have!

Sent on 01/25/2010

Julia · Married on 09/12/2009

Bobbi and her staff did a fantastic job. My wedding photos are amazing.

Sent on 01/21/2010

Jean · Married on 07/18/2009

Bobbi and the entire team at Bobbi Brinkman Photography is top notch! I would have gone insane without them. I was a perfectionist, detail oriented bride that most expected to go insane worrying about everything on the wedding day instead of enjoying in. Bobbi is so on the ball that I felt completely comfortable letting go and not worrying about a thing. On top of all of that, she is an absolutely excellent photographer. I am so pleased with my pictures, the timeliness of their posting for viewing, and the overall customer service. We splurged some on photography, because it was so important to us. Bobbi was worth every penny.

Sent on 08/04/2009

Sara · Married on 06/06/2009

Bobbi did an awesome job capturing our special day and the year leading up to it! We never had to worry about the quality of work we would receive, because it was always better than we could expect. She made all our sessions so relaxed you forgot you were even being photographed. Bobbi and her staff may be photographers, but they will go above and beyond to make your day run smoothly, regardless of the task.

Sent on 08/07/2010

Susan · Married on 05/15/2009

It was a pleasure to work with Bobbi Brinkman and her assistant Tina. Their creativity, openness to ideas, flexibility and personalities made photography one less thing to worry about during our wedding planning and the day our of wedding. We were so impressed with the quality of their work and stunned by their competitive pricing. I would suggest anyone planning an event should include a consultation with Bobbi at her studio. Her work sells itself and you will be able to sit down in a comfortable atmosphere to discuss details and expectations as she is not a salesman. The couple is able to create their own package within their own budget with confidence that they will receive the highest quality photos.

Sent on 01/21/2010
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 04/04/2009

There are so many wonderful things I could say about Bobbi, and it still wouldn't cover how amazing she is. She has so much experience, and it really shows. From the first 10 minutes of our first consultation with her, it was obvious that she totally knew what we wanted out of our photography. She was 2 steps ahead of us the whole time. I would start to express an idea, and she would just run with it, in completely the right direction! It was almost like she knew what I wanted before I could even verbalize it. Also, her assistant, Tina, is phenomenal. She's so great about answering all your questions in a super-timely manner, and she's just so sweet.

We truly could not be happier with the way Bobbi photographed our wedding day (and engagement photos, too!). She's worked with practically every vendor in St. Louis, so she basically gets what she wants. If you want to go to a certain spot (for example, the Grand Basin at Forest Park), she will find the best possible spot to shoot, where no other photographers are. She does all in her power to make sure you get what you want. There was never a time where we weren't completely 100% confident in Bobbi.

I would definitely recommend Bobbi to anyone (and already have!). My husband and I will definitely use her for any of our future photography needs.

Sent on 05/03/2009

Colleen · Married on 01/03/2009

Bobbi Brinkman Photography was the best decision we made. My husband and I loved meeting with Bobbi for our Seasons of Love sessions and working with her on our wedding day. We kept hearing over and over at our reception, "I don't know what you paid for her, but she is worth every penny." We loved working with Bobbi and her team. Everyone was so sweet and thoughtful. They always made us feel like we were their only bride and groom, which of course is so far from the truth as they have many many other brides and grooms that they gave the same attention to. I don't know how they do it. It was so strange because we always felt like they knew everything about us when we called to ask a question or meeting with them during a session. We come to realize this is because they always were listening to everything we had to say and storing it in their memory. We love that they treated us so well. All of our pictures were perfect and we have received many complements on them. We like to think we just look that good but we know it's actually Bobbi's skill at taking pictures. We have already recommended Bobbi to all of our friends and they are not even engaged yet. Thanks Bobbi!!

Sent on 03/31/2009

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2008

On the wedding day everything went very smoothly. Bobbi helped arrange things with the band and caterer that needed sorting out. Everyone was a lot of fun and helpful. I would recommend them highly to anyone.

Sent on 03/31/2009

Erin · Married on 10/18/2008

Bobbi made our wedding something to remember. When she wasn't keeping the bridal party in line and making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and we were on track for our schedule, she was taking the most beautiful pictures you could imagine. We have her to thank because as our memories of the day fade, we'll be able to pull out our album and relive it all over again!

Sent on 04/01/2009

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2008

I have and will continue to recommend Bobbi and her staff to anyone who is getting married and looking for a photographer! Bobbi and her staff do amazing work!!! Book with them and you will see what I mean! Besides that they are awesome caring people!

Sent on 03/30/2009

katie · Married on 12/01/2007

The joy of our wedding day was truly captured by Bobbi Brinkman Photography. Bobbi’s amazing eye for details and situations makes her the best wedding photographer in Saint Louis. Her ability to truly capture the moment is exceptional. Bobbi is a pleasure to work with and her assistants Tina and Nell make the Bobbi Brinkman Photography experience second to none. We highly recommend Bobbi Brinkman Photography to all couples that want their wedding day captured in an exquisite manner.

Please remember after your wedding day, you have your dress and your photos to remind you of the start of your life together as husband and wife. So, choose wisely and if you want the best of the best, go to Bobbi Brinkman Photography.

Sincerely,
    Jordan and Katie

Sent on 07/21/2008

Julie · Married on 10/13/2007

Bobbi and the BBP Family are wonderful! We were lucky enough to have them photograph our beautiful wedding day. Bobbi has a very creative eye and pays great attention to the details.

Bobbi and Tina made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. As Bobbi told me, you don't have to smile through your mouth and show your teeth, you can smile with your face...Bobbi defiantly captured that.

We were able to get everything we were looking for in a wedding photographer and so much more with Bobbi and her staff. The relationship that we have built will latest forever.

Our wedding album was a true fairytale. It depicted our special day like I had never seen before. And the compliments we got from our friends and family made it that much better.

Sent on 07/23/2008