Bobbi Brinkman Photography Reviews

Bobbi Brinkman Photography 4
Bobbi Brinkman Photography 5
Bobbi Brinkman Photography 6
Bobbi Brinkman Photography 7

I can not rave enough about Bobbi! Tina was my first experience with Bobbi, and she was always there to answer my questions and respond to me asap! When we met with Bobbi the week of our wedding we were talking about how there was nothing open past 10 on the island and we wanted to keep the party going. She got us in contact with the Rod and his trolley company to drive us down to the Rah Bar, where she also put us in contact with Miss Loretta who told us if we paid the band they would continue to play for a few more hours. Bobbi then helped the day of, by situating our cupcakes and helping to set up so everything was perfect and everyone could get ready. At no point did we feel like she was intruding trying to take pictures or in our faces (which was exactly what my husband said he did not want, and he was relieved from the first time we met Bobbi!). She was always there to get a picture, and she made sure to capture the perfect picture of all of the details that I spent months trying to get just right. We got beautiful pictures on the beach, and I was even impressed when she took a stick out of her bag to write in the sand! It's been less than a week and I already have my pictures up on her blog! I was impressed when we saw the sneak peak 2 days later, but this was amazing! Bobbi truly captured every event of our wedding, and I would hire her all over again in a heart beat. My wedding would have been much less of an awesome even if it hadn't been for Bobbi!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Would definitely hire Bobbi again and not just for a wedding!! She did an amazing job on the beach. Very pleased with the photos.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Leah · Married on 10/25/2014

Bobbi Brinkman goes above and beyond to make your special day all that you could have imagined and more!! She truly is the total package with tons of amazing ideas and has the experience to back it up! You definitely won't be disappointed being a #BBPBride!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Deborah · Married on 10/11/2014

Bobbi was already booked when we first called so her associate Dan was our photographer. Dan took my daughter and fiancé's engagement photos and then returned to take all the wedding photos. He was more than a joy to work with and the photos are GORGEOUS.
    Bobbi took time to talk to me often before the wedding even though she wasn't actually going to be taking the photos. Dan kept in contact with my daughter and her fiancé up to the wedding and made them feel totally comfortable.
    I would highly recommend Bobbi and her staff. They are so professional. They take the time to make you feel comfortable and to explain everything and listen to your ideas.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Dana · Married on 10/11/2014

I was recommended Bobbi Brinkman Photography from a good friend I go to school with. She had nothing but good things to say about Bobbi. She said that Bobbi takes several pictures and does not waste one second. She also said Bobbi was pretty flexible with meeting up and chatting that It would be a waste not to contact her. So I contacted Bobbi, and almost immediately, I get a response. Bobbi’s wife, Tina, answers all Bobbi’s emails and she is such a sweetheart!! I also became friends with Bobbi on facebook and was also able to contact her through that and her cell. I never went a full day without hearing a response from either Bobbi or Tina. Bobbi is not only a great photographer, but she is also a great wealth of knowledge when it comes to weddings. I was booked and ready to go at a specific venue for over a year and something terrible (with the venue; bad on their part) fell through. With less than a year to find a venue, Bobbi was at my service. I spoke with Bobbi on the phone for over an hour about wedding venues, and wedding problems in general. She gave me the most helpful advice and was on with helping me find a new venue. Moving forward to my wedding day. Bobbi was suppose to be there at 1:30, but of course arrived way early! She spent her time looking over everything, making sure she hit every photo op she could. Once we started taking pictures, she kept snapping away. Bobbi takes charge of the picttaking process. She will also listen and make sure your ideas happen as well. She is not a photographer that just stands there and asks YOU, the BRIDE and GROOM what to do next. She already knows what to do next. She is a wonderful person and photographer. I cannot say enough great things about her. I promise that if you hire Bobbi, you will get more than your money’s worth out of her. Plus, you will have the best wedding pictures EVER to hang on your wall (which she gets to you fast)!! I plan to use Bobbi as my photographer in upcoming events in my lifetime!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Natalie · Married on 10/04/2014

Bobbi Brinkman Photography was amazing to work with. We found them online and loved the way that the pictures told a story of the wedding day. After calling and talking with Bobbi, we knew that she would be a perfect fit for our wedding day.

We worked with Bobbi and Tina to plan and coordinate our wedding pictures. Since these ladies have been photographing weddings for so long, they have connections throughout the region and they helped us find other vendors that we enjoyed working with. This was an amazing help since we are not from the area and was planning a destination wedding from Texas. They even made phone calls to find a hair and makeup artist that was amazing and was willing to fit me into her busy schedule just 1 month before the event. Bobbi and Tina are amazing and can make panning any wedding enjoyable.

We were able to talk with Bobbi over the phone and we met with her a few times over coffee to discuss the wedding day. She was able to get a feel for who we were and was able to think of pictures that she knew we would love based on our likes and personalities.

Bobbi is very hands on during the wedding day and will arrange items like flowers and cupcakes so they will look their best in the pictures.

The turn around for the pictures was unbelievably fast.. We can’t wait to order the wedding album so we can see all of the pictures printed.

These ladies went above and beyond just taking pictures of the wedding. Looking though our pictures we were able to see all of elements of the day but you can also feel the emotions of the day too. By the end of the wedding, it felt like Bobbi was a part of the family. It is obvious to anyone that they love what they do.

These ladies were an utter joy to work with and we would highly recommend them for any photographs that you need.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Brandy · Married on 07/24/2014

Bobbi Brinkman Photography made even this small wedding with just the two of us feel special! They were early, professional, knew the area well, and it would not have been as special or gone as well without their help! We will hire them again for family pictures in the near future!

Annie · Married on 07/19/2014

Bobbi Brinkman Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way! I never felt any stress or worry after I talked with Bobbi and met Pat at our engagement session. It is very apparent that they want the clients to be happy with the end result. Pat got some many great shots on our wedding day and had so much enthusiasm, it was so easy to trust that our pictures would turn out amazing. I highly recommend working with Bobbi and her great team!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Ashlyn · Married on 07/18/2014

My pictures turned out amazingly! I would totally recommend her to everyone! The photos she captured are absolutely breath-taking!

Max · Married on 07/04/2014

Bobbi was great to work with and very professional. The photos were so good we could hardly believe it was us! And she really knew the venue at the Jekyll Island Club Hotel she suggested great locations for the photos. Bobbi was the only photographer that offered the services we needed, the elopement package was perfect for just the two of us. Also the officiant she got for us Carla was perfect. Thank you Bobbi for making our special day easy, flawless and fun.

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2014

Amazing is all I can say. Creative, responsive, helpful in all areas and not just photography. Bobbi managed dogs, parents, wedding planners, church ladies, flower girls, DJ's, hotel staff and a running behind Bride that was missing her Mom...they helped in every way I could dream of. They truly are the starts of our weddings and will be life long photographers for us, out fur babies and any other additions we are blessed to have. Without question I would recommend them and if you don't it's a great loss to your event. It was the second best decision I made for my wedding, only behind my Jenny Packham dress!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/21/2014

Bobbi Brinkman Photography went above and beyond to make our day special. Not only were the photographs phenomenal but they assured everything ran on schedule and as smooth as possible. Bobbi Brinkman was on top of things from the beginning. She reached out to vendors to help us find the best. This was a destination wedding and it was challenging to plan from hundreds of miles away.

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

Bobbi Brinkman is the absolute best!! A pleasure to work with and will make your wedding day go exactly how you want it to! She even allowed us to reschedule our engagement shoot due to bad weather because we wanted it done on the beach! If you go with anyone other than BBP you're making one of the biggest mistakes of your life!! I would definitely recommend to everyone, you won't regret hiring BBP!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2014

Oh my gosh - I can't even begin to explain how AMAZING Bobbi is to work with. Her pictures are beautiful, she is a true professional, and I am beyond thrilled that she was the photographer to document our wedding day. Her and Pat were wonderful to work with the day of the wedding. Both are extremely nice and they make sure they get the shots you want. To keep an excited wedding party in line and cooperating with pictures I'm sure is a challenge but those 2 did not miss a beat and took beautiful photos. They laugh and chat with you throughout the day! Words can't descibe how much I love all my wedding photos! You will not be disappointed if you book with Bobbi Brinkman Photography. She and Pat were amazing. And of course Tina...can't forget Tina. Love her! She was also fantastic to work with - so nice! She helps Bobbi with scheduling engagement sessions, etc. and commuicates with you throughout the process and is very prompt in response time!! I have no complaints at all! Overall - Bobbi Brinkman, Pat and Tina are a class act! So happy I booked them! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2014

I highly recommend Bobbi Brinkman photography for your big day! She surprised me and arrived early (and didn't charge extra) to catch more of the pre-wedding action. She helped keep the bride's maids and groomsmen focused during the after wedding pictures and I honestly did not even notice her at the reception. Her prices are reasonable to begin with but she also was willing to work with my budget. Overall, her service professionalism, and value was awesome. She truly deserves a 5 star rating!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Tylor · Married on 04/26/2014

Bobbi, made our wedding day better than we could've expected. The pictures turned out great and although we only hired her to do the photography, she stepped up whenever something else needed to be done. This was way above and beyond what we expected and we had an amazing experience with her. Whoever hires her will get more than they paid for, she is a true professional and an amazing photographer.

Sent on 06/13/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/16/2013

BBP Is the Best by far! Not only are they professional but they make your entire experience stress free! Bobbi can capture the moment in any setting or location. I honestly don't think I could have done my wedding without her and Tina. My Husband and I think the world of BBP and the moments that they have captured for us not only at our wedding but also in our engagement photos. I highly recommend them for all Brides!!!!

Sent on 02/08/2014

We had an amazing experience working with Bobbi and her team. Their number one priority is the bride and groom, as it should be! We felt completely comfortable the day of our wedding with Bobbi and Pat behind the lens. It's not just the beyond amazing pictures she takes, but all the extra "things" she helps out with that set Bobbi apart from all other photographers. Words can't express how happy we were with not only our pictures but the experience Bobbi and her team delivered on our wedding. Not to mention, Tina responds to your emails within hours, minutes, sometimes even seconds! Which is especially great when you're in the stressful few weeks before your big day. Hiring Bobbi was the absolute best decision we made!

Sent on 02/03/2014

What can be said about Bobbi and everyone on the BBP team that hasn't already been said? They are all amazing!! We met with a few photographers, but as soon as I met with Bobbi and Tina, I knew I wanted them for my big day. They are completely professional and competent, and they also both have such great personalities; they felt like life long friends after the first meeting! No question went unanswered, and I received immediate responses to emails, which is worth it's weight in gold when you are a stressed bride. During the actual wedding, Bobbi was so great. She kept me calm, and kept me laughing the entire time. I really don't know what I would have done without her. When we had a slight mishap with the wedding cake, she offered to yell at someone so I didn't have to. Luckily, my groom and I found it funny and no heads had to roll! When she noticed we didn't have any plates or forks to eat our cake, she worked her magic and took care of everything.
    Aside from how great Bobbi and Tina are, which is enough in my book to call them any time I need professional pictures, the pictures turned out so wonderful, I am in love with them all! She helped make our special day absolutely perfect.
    I highly, highly recommend Bobbi Brinkman Photography to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Debbie · Married on 08/17/2013

Bobbi Brinkman Photography is simply the best!! Bobbi personally made my day stress free and fun! She has been in the business for a long time and trust me when I say that she knows her business!!! Her suggestions and advice throughout my wedding planning was really a blessing and made my wedding the best day ever. The only problem I had was trying to decide which pictures I wanted to order, I loved every one! I cannot thank her enough and would highly recommend using her services!

Sent on 09/29/2013

I highly recommend BBP to anyone needing a photographer in St. Louis or Georgia. They are fabulous! Great communication, fantastic photographer (Pat), and beautiful photos. Tina even recommended a great catering contact (Amanda at Ces and Judy's).

Highly recommended! Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2013

Bobbi is amazing and we will forever be thankful to her and her team for capturing our engagement and wedding photos! She is the best of the best and knows everything there is to know about weddings. She is not only an awesome and fabulous photographer but extremely knowledgable about venues, florists, DJ services, cake decorators, transportation, ect... Our pictures turned out amazing, better than i could ever have imagined and we are having a hard time picking which ones that we want to hang up!! The team is also very quick with getting your pictures edited and back to you, which is awesome because you know you want to see them ASAP! We just cannot praise them enough on how great they are :)

Sent on 09/15/2013

I cannot say enough about the team at Bobbi Brinkman Photography!!! In my eyes, you spend the most time with your photographer on the day of the wedding. Luckily, Bobbi was like another member of the family that day but also, helped make sure the day ran smoothly. From the engagement pictures to the wedding pictures we could not be happier. The office staff is also great and provides quick, wonderful responses. They are the absolute best in the business.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Maggie · Married on 05/04/2013

Bobbi Brinkman Photography is fantastic! I am so happy with everything they did. Bobbi takes awesome photos, it's hard choosing which ones I want! She doesn't take just the standard, traditional wedding photos- she has a very artistic eye. She also is very accommodating and is open to go wherever you want to go. Bobbi is very helpful in helping you find other vendors as well, like transportation or florists. The BBP staff are also great, especially Tina. She is very easy to work with and always gets back to you in a timely manner. I cannot say enough good things about BBP!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Aloise · Married on 04/20/2013

Awesome pics. BBP made my memories fantastic from the first call, thru to the album

Sent on 09/26/2013