Bobbi Brinkman Photography Reviews

Bobbi Brinkman Photography 5
Bobbi Brinkman Photography 6
Bobbi Brinkman Photography 7

Mary · Married on 10/22/2016

FABBO doesn't describe the work that Bobbi and crew provided for our destination wedding on Jekyll Island. The day was gorgeous and see captured every moment and points of beauty that the day offered. Her recommendations of videographer, where to put music for the wedding, brides entrance music, and complete composure when dealing with OCD MOB went way above the call of duty. The pictures are all so wonderful it has been difficult to select favorites and narrow down choices. If you want fabulous in a budget you think is reasonable, this is the go to person. She will tell your story,not provide a bridal line up. What a wonderful person to get us organized as it was like herding cats and she created beautiful memories to last a lifetime.Thank you for making all of us non photogenic people look FABBO

Sent on 11/23/2016

Renee · Married on 09/24/2016

Bobbi came highly recommended for our Savannah destination wedding by a friend in StL, and I am so happy we chose her!! Tina and Bobbi are both amazing people as well as having a natural talent for fantastic photography! Both our engagement and wedding photos are amazing and captured the moments perfectly! Thank you!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Sam · Married on 09/20/2016

From the very beginning, Bobbi and Tina were extremely responsive, informative, and professional, which was especially helpful since we were planning our wedding from hundreds of miles away. On the day of the wedding, Bobbi and Tina knew when to interact with the people at the wedding and when to hang back and let events unfold. Bobbi was so efficient at getting all the photos requested plus additional beautiful photos both posed and not that captured the day. The photos themselves turned out wonderfully, giving us lots of options when selecting which ones to print and frame. I would absolutely recommend Bobbi Brinkman Photography!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Jill · Married on 09/17/2016

Bobbi and Tina were absolutely AMAZING throughout our wedding day. Their energy was fantastic throughout the whole process and the day of the wedding, they were organized and swift (especially dealing with 4 little kids!) and, the most important part, the PHOTOS! OMG THE PHOTOS! Despite being evacuated from Hurricane Matthew, we still received our digital download on time, as promised. That's insane and admirable. Bobbi and Tina both captured the heart of my partner and me and the love of our family and friends. PERFECTION!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jamie · Married on 05/29/2016

Using Bobbi Brinkman Photography was our best decision for our wedding day!! Bobbi is so experienced and knowledgeable about the area. Tina is so good at responding to emails and calming any fears. Our pictures are so beautiful!! We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Bobbi Brinkman Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jamie....you know we think you and Greg are such fabbo people and I was so happy to be a part of your surprise proposal and that i was the one behind the camera to capture the wedding day chapter of your story!! I had SO MUCH FUN with you all and your families and your friends....i can honestly say it has been a long time since i have seen such a group of friends that represent the very definition of friendship and to have them celebrate you both with a circle of such love to send you off for the night...a night that so many, myself included did not want to end!!! Thanks for allowing me the time and going along with my ideas so we could capture these moments for you....everyone was such troopers as we trecked to the beach!! I am so thrilled to watch the two of you continue on an amazing life journey!!

Bradley · Married on 05/08/2016

We could not have had a better photographer than Bobbi. She worked with our schedule and made plenty of time to prepare. She was professional and organized and our photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Bobbi Brinkman Photography's reply:

OMGosh Dr B you and Mrs Dr B were simply fabbo and it was such an honor to document this chapter of your amazing lives!!! Your families were such a joy to watch as they celebrated the both of you!! Needless to say, they are such a testament to raising such caring people like both of you!! Your devotion to service and the care and wellness of woman are to be admired as you start your medical careers and you are and will continue to be such a blessing and leave this world a better place!! Seeing the two of you become Mr & Mrs was indeed a wedding season highlight and I thank you for allowing me to be a part!!

LaShandra · Married on 05/01/2016

Bobbi and Tina were heaven sent! They are FABBO!! I feel like we gained friends for life! Bobbi was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Upon meeting them for the first time (phone conversation), I knew we had found the PERFECT photographer and officiate! Tina was always so easy to talk to. I went through a lot of emotions during my wedding planning process but with the support of Bobbi and Tina, it made life so much easier. Tina was always there to cheer me up on my "cloudy rainy" days! On our wedding day they were right there yet again to calm my nerves through the entire day! We could not have asked for a more perfect day nor team! If you dream it, Bobbi will achieve it! Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are better than PERFECT! She takes shots that you simply "don't remember"! If it wasn't for the photos I would not have seen the rare moments that she captured! If you are a picky OCD bride like me and only want the BEST for your day, you definitely need to have Bobbi Brinkman Photography on your team! Thank you Bobbi and Tina for making our day "PICTURE PERFECT", we could not have asked for a better duo!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Bobbi Brinkman Photography's reply:

There is one thing i know for sure and that is a photo represent emotion and carried a bit of the person i am photographings spirit into that photo and well it is no wonder your photos are so full of spirit as the LOVE you have for each other is PRICELESS!! It was such a honor for Tina and myself to be there to officiate and legally welcome you to the MRS & MRS club and to document these moment for you to reflect on and share for years to come......we are indeed blessed to have you in the BBP family!!!

I am an out of town wedding planner who worked with Bobbi on my client's destination wedding for 170pp! She was an absolute asset to the challenges we were faced with, professional in all our dealings and made everyone around her feel comfortable and carefree. Rarely do I meet another wedding vendor who exceeds my very high expectations. But Bobbi certainly did. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married on Tybee Island! She will take great care of you.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Kim · Married on 04/01/2016

Bobbi is by far the best in the business! Not only does she take amazingly beautiful pictures, but she is professional, reliable, and will go above and beyond for you. Throughout my wedding, Bobbi wasn't just my photographer... she took care of things behind the scenes so that I wouldn't worry, including coordinating with the other vendors to make sure everything was just right. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Hannah · Married on 03/26/2016

Bobbi and Tina are a Dynamic Duo! They went above and beyond to help make our wedding perfect. From calming our anxiety about having to change venue due to weather conditions to helping us make our vows perfect. I can't speak enough great things about Bobbibrinkmanphotography!

Sent on 05/07/2016

The entire team at Bobbi Brinkmann photography is amazing, or to quote them Fabbo! From the very first phone call with Bobbi, I knew that I had found the perfect photographer for our destination wedding. I knew immediately that she was clearly a professional and that I could trust her to get the job done. I wanted someone who would capture my special day and all of the special moments but I also wanted to actually enjoy my Wedding. I didn't want to spend every moment posing for picture after picture. When Bobbi mentioned that she loved candid shots, I was sold. I trusted her judgement completely when it came to how to organize the day to maximize time while staying relaxed and stress free. Every email that I shared with Tina both prior to and after the wedding was always timely, professional and knowledgable. Most importantly though, all of our pictures came out fantastic! We have a variety of shots that showcase our day perfectly. I only wish that we actually lived in Georgia so that Bobbi could continue to photograph all of our future momentous family events.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Leigh · Married on 11/14/2015

Bobbi was the absolute best choice for our wedding. She met with us beforehand and helped come up with a vision. She really listened to everything we wanted and helped everything run smooth the day of. Truly a professional and a master at her craft.

Sent on 12/15/2015

The entire Bobbi Brinkman Photography Family is friendly, professional, and fun to work with!! There was never a time that I had to wait for than a few hours to get a response to an email or call. With all the stress of engagement and getting everything done, Bobbi and her team works hard to bring calm before your big day! Suggesting venders not related to photography and giving you a deal because she knows people. The day of my wedding was so fun because of Bobbi and her side kick, Chris were so enthusiastic and happy to partake in such a special moment. She treats other peoples weddings like they are her own. She cares deeply and she does phenomenal work. I am so pleased with the photos and the return rate in which I received them. AMAZING!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Ali · Married on 09/26/2015

Hiring Bobbi Brinkman Photography for my wedding day was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process! She is great to work with and such a professional. She made sure that we got all the pictures we would ever want. Also, she did an amazing job directing everyone the day of the wedding to assure things moved quickly!! Also, her price is very reasonable given her amazing skill set!

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • Bobbie

Bobbie · Married on 07/17/2015

LOVE Bobbi Brinkman Photography!!!! Seriously, you will not be happy if you do not hire Bobbi for your wedding! NO ONE even comes close, she is amazing!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Bobbi was amazing to work with, she truly captures your special moments. Bobbi really knows how to tell your story through photos. I am so glad we booked Bobbi for our wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Mary Lou · Married on 06/21/2015

Choosing a photographer for my daughter's wedding was a priority for my husband and me. Bobbi Brinkman was an excellent choice. She captured my daughter and her husband's story beautifully, and she did it without being intrusive. We were unaware of her taking many candid shots (and they are fantastic!) as well as the formal shots (also fantastic). As the day progressed, we felt that Bobbi was not only our photographer, but she was our good friend as well as an honored guest at the wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • User5192556 · 2+ years ago

Bobbi Brinkman is hands down the best photographer on the East Coast. She was so much fun to work with and took amazing photos that all our friends and family still talk about. Bobbi did both our engagement session photos and our wedding photos. We took our engagement photos at Jekyll Island in some amazing locations recommended by Bobbi. She made my fiance so comfortable taking those photos that he actually couldn't wait to work with her again at the wedding! Our wedding was in Savannah, and Bobbi once again delivered amazing photos that I still cannot believe are mine! She is simply the best. And her business partner Tina deserves a shout out as well! Tina was a true delight to converse with on the logistical end of things. Such an amazing service and some of the best people you'll ever meet or have the pleasure of working with. Thanks again Bobbi Brinkman Photography for making our day perfect.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2015

I highly recommend Bobbie Brinkman Photography. Bobbie was great to work with and we had a great time at our wedding. Our pictures were wonderful. She was very timely with posting photos to her site (within a week of our wedding). We ordered photos and they were delivered just as quickly. Her assistant Tina was great about communicating. Anytime I called or e-mailed they got back to me right away. I have had a bad experience with a photographer in the past and was nervous but they exceeded all of my expectations.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2015

Bobbi took the time to get to know more about me and my fiancé and to understand our goals for the wedding. She translated that information into goals for our photographs, and her translation was spot on. They came out natural, fun, and she captured so many special moments outside of the traditional cake cutting, champagne toasting, etc. The photographs, while amazing, are just part of what working with Bobbi Brinkman Photography brought to the table though.

When my officiant backed out because of travel distance, Tina volunteered to do our ceremony. She had a great first draft of our vows which, with minimal changes, was a perfect fit for what we were looking for. There weren’t too many dry eyes despite the fact we had a very short ceremony with minimal pomp and circumstance.

When the restaurant that agreed to host our rehearsal dinner got cold feet about such a large reservation on a Friday night and I was certain they were going to refuse us, Bobbi gave them a call and magically they were able to sit our party and meet our needs.

On the day of the wedding, Bobbi and Tina showed up early and helped with some of the last minute table setup when I realized that the venue hadn’t set up the tables per our banquet order. Tina helped with pinning on boutonnieres, and Bobbi made sure the servers stayed on task since we didn’t have a formal wedding coordinator. They also were both just genuinely good people who were fun to chat with, and our guests enjoyed getting to know them.

I was really impressed with the quality and quantity of pictures. She caught so many great moments, and averaged over 100 “keeper” pictures per hour. We’ve received so many compliments both from our guests and those who were not able to attend about how well the pictures captured the event. I can’t recommend Bobbi and Tina enough.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Judy · Married on 05/22/2015

Bobbi Brinkman Photography was a joy to work with, from the first contact with Tina, Bobbi's right hand, to the engagement photo session, to the wedding day itself. Bobbi is absolutely fabulous, a dream to work with, and her photos are stunning! I am so happy that my daughter chose her as her
    storyteller.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/02/2015

Bobbi and Tina are truly wonderful people. From the moment I met Bobbi, I clicked with her right away. She even gave me bits of advice along the way during my planning. I couldn't be more pleased with my wedding photography. When Bobbi arrived at my ceremony site / dressing room, she knew exactly what she wanted to do. I had so many comments from people on how professional the photographer was and one person even said, "I wish I had known about Bobbi when I got married." When the day is over, all you have left are the pictures. If you want the best, then Bobbi Brinkman Photography is the way to go.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sidney · Married on 04/25/2015

Bobbi Brinkman Photography is absolutely amazing. Bobbi and her team are so nice and talented. They have great packages to fit any budget and her pictures told the story of our wedding perfectly. I couldn't have been any happier with the results. We had all of our edited wedding pictures within a week of our wedding day--I have had friends who had to wait months to get theirs from other photographers. Bobbi and Rhonda worked quickly and efficiently on our wedding day and even stayed during the thunder storm and got some amazing shots. I'll recommend her to anyone and everyone. LOVED IT! Will use her in the future for family pictures :)

Sent on 05/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/04/2015

Bobbie and her staff are wonderful! They went over ans beyond for me and my wedding was amazing and a breeze when it comes to the pictures! She captures every moment and it was so creative! Loved her!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Jodi · Married on 03/30/2015

We decided to have a small destination wedding in Savannah. After looking at elopement packages offered by many businesses in the area, we knew that Bobbi and Tina were the right match for us and our needs. They are very professional and easy to work with. They offer a great service at a great value. On a day that could have been overwhelming, both ladies made us feel relaxed and comfortable. The photos were amazing and exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend them to any couple getting married.

Sent on 04/05/2015