Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center Reviews

155 | Woodridge, IL

155 Reviews for Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2011

Thank you to Liz for all your help!! Honestly we couldn't have chose a better vendor. The food was amazing as well as the staff. We received so many compliments! We chose the stuffed chicken Florencia and the fillet which were both amazing. I just wished I could have eaten more of it. We did get married in the gazebo and had our reception in the Monterrey room. The gazebo is very well landscaped and made for great photographs. Thank you to all that my day so very special I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Katherine · Married on 09/04/2011

My partner and I were really apprehensive about where to select for our wedding venue. We wanted to select a place that made us feel perfectly accepted and welcome. To say that Liz was accepting would be an understatement. She welcomed us with open arms and seemed genuinely excited to work with us. She was so much fun and made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. From dealing with a some planning meetings that probably really tested her patience, to giving us suggestions on what decorations would look good (and not so good), to reassuring us in the nervous moments leading up to the actual walk down the aisle – she was absolutely perfect. Also, just when she probably thought her work was done – there was a little extra trouble, and Liz was right there to handle it with grace and patience (it was of no fault of the venue or Liz).

When the entire experience was over, we weren’t just sad that our special day was over – but we were sad we wouldn’t be seeing Liz anymore. If for no other reason, choose Bobak’s because of Liz!

Additionally, the venue speaks for itself. It is absolutely gorgeous. My only complaint (and it is not really a complaint) is that the fee for the outdoor ceremony is a little expensive in my opinion – but it was worth it. The food was outstanding (forget about mediocre wedding food). Everything looked beautiful, we were treated like royalty, and our guests are still talking about what a terrific wedding it was.

Thank you Bobaks. We will never forget you!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Trisha · Married on 08/27/2011

Signature Events went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. We have heard from so many of our guests how wonderful everything was. Some of the reasons you should choose this venue are: amazing food!, great value, outstanding service and beautiful grounds.

The food was one of the best meals we’ve ever had. Better or equal to the top steakhouses in the area. Guest after guest tells us how good the food was! One guest said, “Our wedding was the ONLY wedding that he actually finished everything on his plate.” Everyone was stuffed and wanted to keep eating because it was SO good. Oh and the signature martini was a hit too!

We compared at least 5 different venues to Signature Events. Signature Events was the best value. They offered more courses and best bar package as their standard. They were flexible and accommodating in customizing a package to fit our needs.

Grace was always available to answer questions & help in the planning of the day. We had both our ceremony & reception at Signature Events. During our ceremony rehearsal, things were going a bit astray and Grace jumped in with instructions and brought clarity. On the day of the wedding, I knew once I was at the venue, there was nothing I had to worry about or check on. I could relax and just enjoy the day. Grace had everything planned out & under control. Everything we discussed and planned was executed. All the other vendors could rely on her as well with any questions. She was also the person who would bring us a drink when we were too busy to make our way over to the bar.

The room was beautiful with huge windows & natural light; their recommended vendors did a great job also. The outside is beautiful with all the flowers, landscaping, the gazebo & waterfall.

We both had a wonderful time on our wedding day, there is nothing that we would have wanted different.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Rosemary · Married on 08/21/2011

I cannot tell you how pleased we were with our daughter's wedding reception at Seven Bridges. Liz went over and above the call of duty to ensure that the reception was perfect -- which it was! In addition, I have received more compliments from folks regarding the quality of food and the atmosphere was fantastic! Thank you for making our event successful!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Magdalena · Married on 08/20/2011

Our wedding at Bobak's Signature Evens was wonderful. The I couldn't be happier with it - Grace was amazing - thanks to all of her help and hard work everything WAS PERFECT. She has made the planning seem easy, stress-free and it was so much fun! The room looked terrific, thanks to Grace's advise and recommendations everything came together so nicely. The food was great - our guest couldn't be more pleased with the appetizers and dinner - we got so many compliments!!!! Grace is very detail oriented and made sure we did not forget about anything - she has really taken the time to make everything perfect !!! We will definitely recommend Grace and Bobak's Signature Evens to our friends and family!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2011

Bobak's was awesome! Grace was extremely helpful and obviously had a lot of experience with planning a wedding. She was easy to get a hold of, and always full of recommendations. The wedding cake was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for anything more. During the actual reception, Grace was available and kept checking in with me to make sure everything was going well. I would highly recommed this venue for a reception.... our guests were raving about the food!

Sent on 08/16/2011

mike · Married on 07/16/2011

Just wow.

That totally describes our experience with Bobak's and we are both in the hospitality industry so our standards are extremely high.. My wife and I are very untraditional and only gave ourselves 10 weeks to make our wedding happen. Once we found Grace, we knew everything would run perfectly. We were given the most bang for our buck with great attention to detail throughout. Grace was full of ideas for a non-cookie cutter wedding. Truthfully, it more seemed that we had a wedding planner than an event coordinator which was a huge bonus for us (Shout out to Liz for her help too, they make a great team!).

Everything the day of was handled perfectly. Grace even went out of her way and stayed late to make sure that everything went perfectly for us. Everyone we have talked after the wedding has said one of two things:

"If I didn't know that you had planned this so fast I would have guessed that this took a year to plan."

or

"Hands down, this is the best wedding I have ever been to."

The crazy part is they charged us about half of what significantly lesser quality places wanted. And did I mention the food? Everyone raved about it. It was awesome. The top-shelf bar package was very well priced as well. Some of our friends are getting married and we joke that we hope they do their reception at Bobak's so we can see and enjoy everything from the other perspective.

It truly was a perfect reception and couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much Grace!

Sent on 07/22/2011
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 07/16/2011

We were thrilled with how our wedding came out at Signature Events. We worked with Liz there and she was very patient and helped us through every step to make it as easy as possible. Just about all our guests made comments on how nice everything was that day and even some are still talking about the food. We did both our ceremony and reception there and it flowed together perfectly. We would not hesitate to recommend Signature Events to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Sheena · Married on 05/28/2011

I wish I could give a 10 as it is well deserved! My wedding was 5/28/11. Due to rain we had to have our ceremony moved to the Napa Room and our reception was in the Monterey Room. We were still able to take pictures outside after the rain, which turned out so beautiful!

I can't thank Liz Frohling enough! She is by far the greatest! She made me feel so special and gave me so many great ideas and went above and beyond. My experience was great from day one. Thank you Liz!! You were truly god sent!

The food was excellent! We are still receiving compliments. We had the chicken florencia, white cheddar whipped potatoes, broccoli, wedge salad. Our cake design was amazing and filled with fresh strawberries! I was so overcome with joy I couldn't eat much but Liz even saved hors d’oeuvres for us while we were taking pictures much to our surprise, which were also amazing.

The decor was superb and Liz even helped set up all of my centerpieces and blue water. I can go on and on about Liz, if there is an award she should receive it!

You can't go wrong with Signature Events and you will be so pleased with your experience, the service, and the joy you have on your wedding day. I loved everything about my wedding day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Allison · Married on 05/21/2011

We had our ceremony and reception at Bobak's Signature Events in May 2011. Our coordinator, Liz, was fabulous! She was always available to talk, really helpful, and full of great ideas. They are really flexible and willing to work with whatever type of budget or whatever ideas you may have. I'm so happy we chose Bobak's for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/01/2011

KATHERINE · Married on 05/06/2011

Liz was our coordinator and we absolutely loved her. She was excited about our big day and was full of ideas and ways to save us some money on any aspect of the wedding. It was easy to sort out any questions we had via email, which is great if you're working all day long while trying to plan a wedding.

Our friends and family had only wonderful things to say: Bobak's Signature Events was a hidden gem in an area they all knew, the food was the best wedding food they'd ever had, the staff was great to everyone, and overall the entire event was beautiful.

They made everything the day-of run so smoothly, our wedding day was better than I'd dreamed it would be!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Laura · Married on 04/09/2011

Liz was great!!! Everything went down without a hitch. The only problem we had was with the photobooth comapny that was at the taste testing. We played phone tag with them and when I left them a different phone number to get a hold of me at they never called us back. Other than that everything was wonderful and made the stress level alot lower!! Thanks Bobak's

Sent on 04/26/2011

Susan · Married on 12/31/2010

Liz was absolutely AMAZING and I would totally reccommend her to anyone that I know that is getting married!

Sent on 02/03/2011
  • W

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2010

Grace & Liz were wonderful planners! They definately eased my fears and helped pull it all together. The staff was fabulous the whole day too! Very happy with Signature Events!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Lou · Married on 10/02/2010

Honestly, Bobak's Signature Events provided the perfect venue and service at a price better than those venues of lower standards. The food was outstanding, we're still getting compliments on how amazing and tender the filets were. The drinks, just perfect! And the staff, especially Liz, were amazing and extremely helpful. I felt that I had a wedding planner not just a reception coordinator; more than helpful in all areas of the wedding! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Teena · Married on 09/11/2010

Thanks to Liz Frohling (our Catering Manager at Bobak’s) and everyone at Bobak’s Signature Events our wedding was OUT OF THIS WORLD. I can not thank Liz enough for all of her assistance and excitement for helping make our wedding reception fantastic. She was extremely supportive at every step of the planning process. It was nice to know even though you are signing a business contract it is still personal and special for Liz and Bobak’s. Liz told use if we have any questions to email her and she would get back to use. I was emailing her for a year about napkins, martinis, chair covers, meals, and more! She emailed me back ASAP with her thoughts, helpful hints, and answers. Because of her goodwill I never had a doubt that our wedding wasn’t going to be less then 100% perfect. You plan, contemplate, and make final decisions for your reception and when you walked into the room and see all of the hard work in front of you; it feels like an amazing accomplishment. It is an accomplishment that Liz and the rest of the staff at Bobak’s helped use achieve. They made our dream wedding happen and we are so grateful for it. Thank you! XOXO

Sent on 09/23/2010

Kathy · Married on 09/05/2010

Bobak's Signature Events was amazing. Liz was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was available at all time and responded to my questions within minutes, even on the weekends. I had candles for centerpieces and she took all of my ideas a decorated the room to make my dream and vision look better than I ever could have imagined. She helped design the perfect cake to match my theme, and suggested the perfect table linens for the room. She truly was invaluable during this process and I could not have done it without her. She made my wedding day perfect. We have constantly gotten great reviews from all of our guests how wonderful the whole wedding was, how perfect the room was, so on. I wanted a romantic, relaxed feel to the room and that is exactly what I got. The food was to die for! It was incredible. This was the number one compliment of the wedding. We had the band and photographer who have eaten at many weddings tell us it was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding. The service was prompt and moved like clockwork. Liz worked with everyone to make the even move smoothly and it was the best night of our lives. The price was extremely reasonable for everything you got. I would HIGHLY recommend this facility to everyone!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Kelly · Married on 09/05/2010

We had a fantastic time at our wedding and were so very impressed with the professionalism of the Bobak's staff. Grace was amazing to work with and did SUCH a great job of pulling together all the details of the reception; many also commented to us that it was the very best wedding meal that they ever had, we thought so too!

We would definitely recommend Bobak's for your ceremony or reception!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Kathrina · Married on 08/28/2010

Signature Events did and AMAZING job getting my wedding together. I was out of state during the planning and Gracie was a savior! She assisted me with everything! She did a phenomenal job coordinating with other vendors (florist, band, etc.) and making sure they were "on the ball" the way she was! Signature not only helped me with the reception checklist, but my overall wedding checklist. Gracie was there the day of the wedding and refused to leave until she knew everything was perfect. I cannot imagine what I would have done without their support and enthusiasm. They, especially Gracie, made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Beth · Married on 08/07/2010

Bobaks Signature Events was an awesome place to have our wedding! We decided about 9 months out to have our reception there and worked with the wedding coordinator there. Liz was so helpful making our ideas into reality. She was very knowledgeable with what would work and what was worth the money. She gave great feedback and was very easy to get along with. The day of the wedding went very smoothly. The groom and i arrived to the hall early and Liz walked us around and made sure that we were happy with everything. The staff there were on the top of their games and the dinner was pretty much flawless. The food was amazing and we received so many compliments from or guest about the menu selection. I would highly recommend this venue for any one to have their reception at. Liz and Grace were both very helpful answering any questions we had and were willing to meet with us whenever we needed to. Thanks to Bobaks, we have great memories of our reception and great memories for our guests too!!

Sent on 09/17/2010

Shaunna · Married on 07/31/2010

We were so pleased with our entire wedding ceremony, and reception. Everything went perfect and it was all thanks to the staff, especially Liz, at Bobak's. Everyone there is extremely helfpul and friendly and helped to make our day so special. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 09/03/2010

Alex · Married on 07/17/2010

Liz made our reception an unforgettable experience! The room looked beautiful, the food tasted great (thanks to the amazing chef) and the cake was to-die-for! Put this at the top of your list to check out for your ceremony and/or reception. You probably won't even check out #2 on the list!

I want to reiterate that the food and cake here is unbelievably awesome, and they offer such a variety of choices for your menu. You will not regret using these guys!

Sent on 08/01/2010

Teena · Married on 07/10/2010

Liz was very helpful and very flexible with my demands and schedule. I was so nervous but everything went perfectly and I am so glad I went with Signature Events. Thank you guys for making my wedding the dream wedding that I always wanted.

Sent on 07/23/2010

Kate · Married on 07/10/2010

What can I say, my night was truly fantastic. When I walked into the room for the first time with my husband the night of our wedding we were really blown away. It looked better than I ever imagined!

Liz was so great to work with - she did everything from sitting down with me multiple times throughout the year to go over every detail (even when I was being difficult/indecisive!) to always following up with me to making sure everything looked exactly how I wanted it on the big day.

I got so many comments from friends and family that it was the prettiest reception hall they've ever seen. (If you'd like pictures feel free to message me!) The food was AWESOME as well - just as good as any fancy downtown Chicago hotel in my opinion. Got lots of compliments on the hor dourves/main course/desserts too from my guests.

If you're looking for the best service, food, and a reception planner to go along with a pretty decent price, this is the place!!

Sent on 08/28/2010

Michael · Married on 07/03/2010

My wife and I couldn't be happier with our choice of venue and ceremony. We were looking for a small, intimate location that didn't mind us wanting to have a small intimate wedding. Liz was amazing and took care of everything we needed and then some. We rented the outdoor patio for the ceremony and went right through the doors to our cocktail hour and reception. The food was fantastic as well. Please take a look at this venue. You won't be dissapointed!

Sent on 07/06/2010