Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center Reviews

155 | Woodridge, IL

155 Reviews for Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center

I cannot recommend Bobak's enough!! They were wonderful to work with, and they made our wedding an amazing event. Liz is by far the greatest person to work with. She was so flexible and easy to work with. She helped us plan a great evening, and she never tried to upsell us on anything. The food was incredible, and ht service was outstanding. At one point, my husband's insulin pump's battery ran out, and one of the staff members actually went to a drug store to get him a new AAA battery! Absolutely above and beyond. Everyone we worked with there was amazing. The room is classy, the patio is absolutely gorgeous, and the gazebo made our ceremony absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better day! Thank you, Bobak's! Thank you, Liz!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

Colleen, It was an absolute pleasure working with you as well. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day! Much love and happiness to you both and congratulations again!
    Liz

Debi · Married on 11/22/2014

What an amazing wedding we had at Bobak's. We've been there for other weddings before and knew the food and service was great. But we did not expect it to be as smooth of a night as it was. Everything was perfect and set up to our expectations!! Thank you for being so accommodating and friendly throughout this process.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

Debi, thank you so much for your kind words, its is always nice to hear. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day. I always love an event with some bling and you sure did make that happen!! We wish you and Jonathon the best! Liz

Meghan · Married on 11/07/2014

We recently had our wedding at Bobak's on 11/7/14. Working with Liz was a dream come true for what can be a stressful time for any couple planning a wedding. Not only does she have a great personality, but she genuinely wants your event to be the best it can be. Bobak's was extremely flexible in developing the details of our wedding and the night couldn't had been more successful! We had so many compliments on the food and the timing of how things proceeded. The banquet staff and bartenders were friendly and seemed to be having fun alongside the guests! I feel like I have made a new friend in Liz and would recommend Bobak's to anyone looking for a great space with great people.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

Meghan, I can't tell you how fantastic it was to work with you and Andrae. Thank you so much for picking me and Signature Events to host your big day. You know anyone who brings the good stuff aka Revolution beer! Go Team Awesome!! Hope all is well with you and yours we wish you the best as always my friend...Liz

Alicia · Married on 10/30/2014

My now-husband and I had our traditional cultural wedding at Bobak (we are from different ethnic backgrounds). Liz and her team were absolutely fantastic. During the planning process she was always extremely timely in her responses, provided recommendations and suggestions without being pushy, was flexible and understanding....even when my family was being very difficult. On the day of the event, the place was set up as asked, Liz and her staff were attentive, and the food was outstanding! I would use them again without question, and will definitely be recommending them to any friends, colleagues, or acquaintances that need a space in the areas for an event or wedding.

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

It was so much fun learning about the cultural dances, the traditions of giving the bride away and as you know all of the dress and colors. It was incredibly neat to see and I am blessed to have been a part of your event. I hope all is well with you and yours and again, thank you so much for letting me be a part of it all. Liz

Andrea · Married on 10/25/2014

Bobak's Signature Events is a great place to hold any kind of event. They got back to emails with hours and was able to work with us on every little detail. I felt 100% confident that our day was going to be amazing in the hands of Liz (our event manager). Everything was amazing. The guests loved all of the food, I didn't hear one negative comment, they also created for me the most amazing cake. I just can't say enough great things about this venue

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

Well my lovely bride, we can't say enough about you!! Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day, the room was absolutely beautiful!! I wish you and yours the best and hope all is well. Liz

James · event on: 10/12/2014

Bobak's was outstanding and I would certainly recommend them to any one!!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Paula · Married on 10/11/2014

Bobak's Signature Events was the perfect place to have our wedding. First, Liz is an amazing event coordinator. She thought of things we never would have on our own. She was more than happy to work with all of our vendors and took care of everything we needed with little involvement from us. Next, the food was outstanding. People are still letting us know how delicious they thought the food was. The atmosphere was great, and it was an easy shuttle-ride to nearby hotels. The value and quality is exceptional.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

Paula, thank you so much for your kind words. It should be me thanking you for making the room just beyond stunning, the work that you and Renee did was beyond my expectation and I think of you and the décor often;) We were so happy to be part of your big day and wish you and yours the best...Liz

Lindsey · Married on 10/10/2014

We had our wedding ceremony nd recpetion at Bobak's. The entire staff was very helpful. Liz was great she gave us so many great ideas. We got a lot for our money. I would highly recommend Bobak's.

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center's reply:

Congratulations again Lindsey and Mike, thank you for your kind words they mean a lot to us here at Signature Events. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day! We wish the best to you and yours. Liz

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2014

I thought the food was excellent and the service was great. Overall a great place to have a wedding or event and I highly recommend this facility to others.

Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Anshanay · Married on 08/31/2014

Bobak's Signature Events is an absolutely beautiful event center for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Liz Frohling is a phenomenal Event Manager and her expertise was very transparent during our entire wedding process. Every guest that attended our wedding raved about how exceptional the food tasted, it's presentation and the quality of food. Liz and her staff were very accommodating as my guest list grew they gladly switched me to a larger room with no additional charge.The room was absolutely beautiful and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Bobak's to anyone planning ANY special event in their lives!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Andrew · Married on 08/02/2014

Liz was fantastic with everything! She took care of all our request and even suggested things that we would of never thought of! Would definitely recommend this place for any wedding! The food was excellent as well!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Erin · Married on 08/01/2014

Bobaks Signature Events was absolutely the most amazing venue! My husband and I feel so blessed to have had our special day here! Liz, the coordinator, was by far the most down-to-earth- down-to-business - fun- creative- and flexible lady to work with. She put forth incredible efforts to make sure the day ran smooth! Her and her staff took care of everything! We received countless amounts of compliments from our guests on how amazing the food was! I would recommend you go all out with the ice sculpture luge. We were able to pick out the design and it was incredible!!!:) I would recommend this venue to anybody and everybody'

Sent on 09/21/2014

Kayley · Married on 06/14/2014

Liz and the entire Bobak's staff were so wonderful to work with from beginning to end. We had a perfect day, and we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/26/2014

FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Liz made this the best day of our lives... start to finish I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Paige · Married on 05/30/2014

I had my wedding here and it was perfect! The coordinator was so well organized and on top of things that I had nothing to worry about the day of. And the food was great!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Amy · Married on 03/29/2014

This is the place to have your wedding!!! Liz is very laid back and flexible. You are able to create your reception the way you want it! The day of was perfect! The room was set up by the staff beautifully. Everything I had brought to be set up was in place! The wait staff was very attentive and responsive. The food was excellent! Family and friends could not stop raving about what a great venue this is. If you want less stress planning your wedding, have it at Bobaks!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Ester · Married on 10/13/2013

My Husband and I recently got married on Oct. 13th, 2013, and all I can say is that this Bobak's is a great Venue!!! for any wedding or occasion that is needed. We recieved lots of great complements from are guests with the wedding. We had our ceremony and reception at Bobak's Signature Events everything was done perfectly, my husband and I went to a wedding tasting that Bobak's held there before the wedding which was helpful in what we wanted to serve our guests for the wedding. There food is great! they took care of everythiny from the ceremony to the reception to the food and even the design of the cake. My wedding planner that help me with everything was Rachel she was awesome!! I can't thank her enough. Thank you to the staff also for everything that they did they were attentive to us and to our guests needs. I well be refering everyone who is planning to get married or needing a party venue to Bobak's signature Events.

Sent on 10/22/2013

diana · Married on 10/11/2013

Rachael was awesome to work with. She walked us through each step and made this entire wedding process that much easier. Our guest raved about the delicious food and cake. Our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 10/19/2013
  • MrsMilliner106

Crystal · Married on 10/06/2013

AMAZING VENUE! Rachael was a fantastic help! They had great customer service, they put us up at a hotel for the night of the wedding, and they were very accommodating. The food was amazing as well. Plus they didn't break the bank!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Bobak's was wonderful to work with. We worked with Liz. She had terrific ideas and wonderful suggestions. She was very professional. The day of my daughter's wedding, everything went smooth. The food was delicious, the vendors were great to work with and they all did a great job. We enjoyed the day ourselves without having to worry about the details on the day. Liz and the staff handled it all. The service was outstanding.
    I would definitely recommend contacting them and having future events there.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Bobaks really catered to what we wanted. The food was excellent and our guests enjoyed every course!! The set up was beautiful, just how I imagined it to be and Liz is so helpful with many ideas and bringing it all together.

Sent on 10/12/2013

It was an amazing experience! Have your wedding at Bobaks!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/06/2013

Our coordinator Liz was amazing!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Krystal · Married on 07/20/2013

My husband and I absolutely loved the rooms (Sonoma for the reception and Napa I & II for cocktail hour) we picked for our wedding. They were beautiful! Rachael was VERY helpful. If we had ANY questions at ANY time she would answer them and get back to us within an hour. I am glad we picked this place for so many reasons. I really enjoyed our wedding because of Bobak's.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Liz Frohling and Bobak's Signature Events in Woodridge, IL is the place you should definitely have your wedding. The entire organization was organized, shared creative thoughts for making the most out of our wedding day, and payed attention to every last detail with enthusiasm and excitement. It is obvious that Liz Frohling loves what she does and is extraordinary at what she does. We had our ceremony on their beautiful patio which they maintain during the warm months with an abundance of flowers, manicured landscaping, and a great backdrop for pictures. The dinner was presented in a non-rushed fashion. My husband and I were presented with a sampling of all appetizers at dinner in case we missed them and had plenty of time to enjoy our food as well as mingle with our guests. Additionally, your wedding cake is provided which many guests commented was the best cake they have had at a wedding in a long time. Thank you Liz & the entire Bobak's staff for making our wedding perfect from start to finish!!!

Sent on 08/01/2013