20 Reviews for Bob Williams Duo

Cello (1)
Viola (1)
Reception (1)
20 Bob Williams Duo Reviews

These guys were amazing - our guests LOVED them! They even learned to play the Game of Thrones theme on strings for my walk down the aisle. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/3/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

This duo played at our dauhter’s wedding at The Sanctuary on May 12. They were superb. We received many compliments from our guests.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful. Guitar and cello. Used them for wedding and cocktail hour for background music. Excellent!

Profile Picture Connie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

After reviewing multiple musicians' sites & listening to their music, we chose The Bob Williams Duo for my daughter's wedding. We loved that there was a wide selection & ultimately the bride & groom chose a combination of classical selections & modern favorites They performed flawlessly, & multiple guests have mentioned how wonderful the music was & how they loved the selections. We would definitely chose The Bob Williams Duo again.

Profile Picture Julie, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

These musicians have a wide variety of music to choose from and are excellent musicians. I cannot imagine there being anyone better to have played our ceremony and cocktail hour music! We were very excited and pleased that they were a part of our big day. They were highly recommended by a number of people, including our wedding planner and event venue, and I highly recommend them as well!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I had the opportunity to work with Bob for my wedding at The Dewberry. Bob listened to what I was trying to accomplish and delivered on day of. We had a little bit different of an idea on wedding music(Thank you by Led Zeppelin) for my walk down the isle and he literally have the whole room and my dad in I in tears as we were walking. It was so beautiful and was an incredible moment for us as a father and daughter. My guests were very complimentary of the music and how beautiful it was for our venue. Thank you so much Bob!!!!!

Profile Picture Emma, 11/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I was super last minute trying to find a replacement for my ceremony music and Bob was my superhero! He found 2 folks that were in my budget and did a fantastic job for us! I was freaking out a little and Bob knew exactly who could do it and even gave us recommendations for songs to play. I can't say enough about what a stress-free process it was.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/15/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo, Guitar, Violin

I had a very specific feel that I wanted the wedding music to have, and Bob was able to capture that and then more. I was very pleased and would hire him again easily.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Listen to the other reviews! We met with Bob, gave him an understanding of the overall concepts of our wedding and he was more than accommodating to listen to ideas we had about songs that weren't necessarily on his list. He gave suggestions as to what he thought would work best and flow well and everything was perfect. We used Palmetto Strings for the Ceremony, the Jazz Trio for our cocktail hour and the Williams Duo for our reception and it was all wonderful. The only thing I'd change is that I'd make the night last longer so I could have heard more!

Profile Picture Terrianne, 4/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Cello, Guitar, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

Our guests absolutely loved the contemporary music played during our cocktail hour and the music was perfect during our ceremony! It set a lovely tone for the wedding. Bob knows his stuff about weddings, so I let him use his best judgement when it came to picking specific songs and everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Guitar, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

I cannot say enough how amazing my experience was working with the Bob Williams Duo. Every single one of my guests raved about their talent, and loved the unique musical experience of hearing the beautiful guitar and violin together. Their song choices were excellent, and created just the right mood for our wedding. They were professional and so attentive to our needs during the whole wedding planning process. This is one of the best musical groups you will find in this area!!! Thank you guys so much for creating such a memorable experience for me and my guests!!!

Profile Picture User5046298, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
3.8

The Bob Williams Duo performed at our cocktail hour. The music is unique and we received many compliments on the performance. Cons: pricing is off market and Bob can be a little wish-washy during planning. Overall, would recommend with that caveat.

Profile Picture User5079417, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband used to work at Charleston Grill, where the Bob Williams Duo plays every Sunday, and he suggested that we use them for our wedding ceremony. I am so happy that he thought of this because this duo is so amazing and played the most beautiful music during the ceremony. Many guests asked who they were and where they could hear them play and told us how much they loved them for days after the wedding!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/25/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I was recommended the Bob William's Duo from our wedding venue at Magnolia Plantation.
This was one of the later things that I planned, so I was happy to hear they could accommodate us on short notice.

We only used them for our ceremony. There is a wide range of songs to choose from, which worked for us, but there were a couple songs we wanted to include, (literally two days before the wedding)

Their willingness to learn a couple new songs, and playing beautifully, really made our ceremony special. I only wish I could have said thank you in person!

Profile Picture Lacy, 10/19/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Williams Duo played for my daughter's ceremony and cocktail hour. I have had so many guests ask me where we found them! They enjoyed them so! No matter what type music they play, it is phenomenal ! Such a great additional to any event!

Profile Picture User4497959, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
3.7

I wish I could say how great of a job Bob Williams Duo did performing at my ceremony and then at my cocktail hour, but honestly I didn't get to hear much of it. From what I heard from my guests, it was lovely. I did catch their rendition of Pharell's happy as I walked in to the last 20 minutes of my cocktail hour and that was terrific! I have two complaints however... One is that I was charged an additional $80 so they could play a song I wanted to walk down the aisle to that wasn't part of their repertoire even though it was a pretty common song and quite simple. Second I felt that when speaking w Mr. Williams about my song choices for the ceremony he was a little too presumptuous in voicing his opinion in what he thought would be best over the choices I had made.

Profile Picture Alex, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They play beautifully! We opted for the guitar and violin duo... And it was so romantic! We opted for classical music during the seating and processional, then switched to contemporary music for the recessional and cocktail hour.

Pricing was reasonable and we were thrilled with their service!

Profile Picture Randi, 7/31/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Bob was very pleasant and easy to deal with. He made choosing music for the ceremony and cocktail hour easy and fun. They are wonderfully talented musicians.

Profile Picture Anessa, 6/7/14, 7 Reviews
3.0

We were thrilled to find this duo! The songs available in their repertoire were just what we were looking for, and felt like their performance would add some very special touches of "us." Overall, we were satisfied with their services, and when we asked to add additional time on to our contract just two weeks out from our wedding day, they accommodated us without difficulty!! However, we were very disappointed that they left our reception before the groom and I entered! We had arranged for a special entrance song for us, and when we showed up to our reception (on time!), we were told they had left about 5 minutes prior. Such a let-down. Had they remained through our entrance into the reception, they would get 5 stars all around. But we can't give full stars for such a disappointment. I would recommend them to a friend, with the caveat that they fully spell out all expectations of this vendor in the contract!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/12/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Bob and his son did an amazing job playing for my ceremony and cocktail hour. Bob was so helpful when choosing my ceremony music and his expertise helped me to shape the perfect ceremony. During the cocktail hour, all of the guests loved to hear acoustic/classical versions of their favorite songs and were constantly asking me how I found them and telling me how great they were. They really helped to make the day perfect and I would recommend them over and over again.

Profile Picture Riley, 3/21/14, 7 Reviews