Bob Holl Entertainment Reviews

119 | Wausau, WI

119 Reviews for Bob Holl Entertainment

Andrea · Married on 12/31/2011

I would recommend Bob Holl to any bride. In our preparation meetings he was attentive to ideas and clearly dedicated to giving us exactly the wedding night we hoped for. He really took our suggestions to heart and offered his own excellent advice when we needed it. He did not disappoint on the big day. Our dance floor was packed all night. He read the crowd perfectly. We received tons of compliments on our wedding music. A few even said it was the best wedding play list they've ever heard. Bob - thank you from the bottom of my heart! My biggest goal was to make sure my guests had fun, and you certainly played a huge part in helping me achieve that.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Susan · event on 12/03/2011

Bob has been providing entertainment for our company holiday events for several years. He is always a welcome part of our celebration. His obvious dedication to preparation and customer satisfaction make him a pleasure to work with. His effort to please the crowd while providing a great variety for all in attendance make him a success at every function. Bob has great communciation skills and makes everyone feel important.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Dan · Married on 10/08/2011

Bob did an excellent job at our wedding. He really knows how to keep quests on the dance floor and keep them smiling and laughing. He never missed a beat and listens to what you want. Our wedding was in the small hall of a two hall venue. The other wedding was over with by 10:00. A few quests made it into ours and wished us congrats and wished they had Bob at the wedding they were attending.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2011

Bob is an excellent DJ to work with. He's incredibly friendly and easy to approach. He works with you as far as any ideas you may have regarding your music. If you make a list of music you would like to hear, you will be sure to hear them! Unless your list was incredibly long like ours and you wouldn't have enough time to fit them all in.

Sent on 10/23/2011

Amy · Married on 09/10/2011

Bob Holl did a great job at our wedding in September of 2011. We would highly recommend Bob Holl to anyone interested in music entertainment. We found Bob to be organized, efficient, flexible, and easy to work with. He is very willing to please and is a great entertainer. Our guests loved the music he played. The dance floor was packed the whole night. He did a wonderful job and helped to make the night run smoothly! He is a true professional.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Laura · Married on 08/27/2011

My husband and I live in Southeastern Wisconsin but chose to get married in Eagle River, Wisconsin. Some things were easy to plan from 4.5 hours away, others were not. Not being from the area, we had to rely on recommendations and reviews from locals and/or websites. Bob Holl was a wonderful find! He made life so easy. He was very professional, he was responsive, he was so very fun and nice. I was very specific in what I wanted for my wedding day (no traditional wedding dances, no bright colored lights, no garter toss, no cake cutting etc.). He respected every one of my requests, gave suggestions and feedback and was willing to do whatever he could to make the day wonderful. I can truely say that the dance floor at our reception was packed all night long and people were having FUN! From cocktail hour until midnight...nothing but wonderful. Bob Holl was worth every single penny. Thank you Bob!!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Candace · Married on 08/20/2011

Great job all over. We loved it and our quests loved all of it. Did everything we needed him to do and more. Great with people and very helpful. He knows his stuff at making the bride and groom happy. A great day that will never be forgotten. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Sean · Married on 08/13/2011

Bob Holl is The Man for the job if that job happens to be making sure everybody at your wedding has an unforgettable time and the night goes exactly according to plan.

We just got married at the Wild Eagle Lodge in Eagle River (another decision that worked out wonderfully) and we hired Bob as our DJ/MC. Being a musician and both being huge music lovers we were no easy task for him. But Bob was extremely flexible, caring, and energetic about our event from the minute we met him until the last goodbye.

When we first met him, we felt like we were being interviewed and I mean that in a good way...he cares. This isn't just another night cueing up tracks for him. Bob really takes the time to treat each and every wedding like he has a personal stake in it...which makes sense because he does. There's no doubt that each and every wedding he works he attracts more and more clientele.

Bob has a great radio voice, a commanding presence, and a real knack for knowing how to run a party. My wife and I planned the entire wedding but we were going to be busy that night having fun so we needed somebody to move the reception along according to plan. The week of our wedding we met with Bob and worked out the details almost to the minute (sorry Bob!) and Bob pulled it off PERFECTLY!

On top of everything else, Bob has great equipment. He brought out the big boys for this event and man did it sound great. As I was taking my thousandth picture in between the ceremony and reception, I could hear, even from a distance, how good it sounded as he provided background music for the cocktail hour. And needless to say, once the real party started, the dance floor was packed all night.

All I can say is if you're reading this review right now, do yourself a favor and make an appointment to meet with Bob. You can shop around but you won't find anyone better suited for the job.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Alicia · Married on 08/07/2011

As expected, Bob did a wonderful job! He was very flexible and took the time to meet beforehand to discuss what we wanted. Would recommend him to anyone :)

Sent on 08/13/2011

Deanna · Married on 07/30/2011

Working with Bob from the initial planning stages all the way through to the actual reception was a wonderful experience. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional. Bob is great at both listening to the customer's request and also reading the audience. We were extremely happy with our experience and so were our guests. We would recommend Bob Holl Entertainment to others!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Darcy · Married on 06/25/2011

Bob provided wonderful and professional service before and during our wedding! It was apparent that he really cares about meeting the bride and groom before the wedding; he even drove an hour and a half to Minocqua the week of our wedding since we do not live in the area. Bob kept everything running on schedule (first dances, dinner, speeches, etc.) and he was really good at reading the crowd so our dance floor was packed all night! He also met all of our song request needs and if a guest requested a song we had told him not to play, he made sure to get it ok'd with us. He flubbed up on a couple of our wedding party names but he was good at either making a joke out of it or correcting it. Overall, I would highly recommend Bob Holl Entertainment, Bob is professional, his equipment set-up is clean and neat and he works well with others (reception venue, wedding planner, parents, etc.) which I think is very important. We are really happy we booked Bob Holl Entertainment for our wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Leah · Married on 06/17/2011

Bob was awesome. He had a very neat and tidy equipment area, is very professional, had a wide variety of songs, and really worked the crowd well. He met with us in person before the wedding to get a feel for what we were looking for and had books of ideas. He really knows what he is doing and does it well. Lots of guests said that our wedding was the nicest dance they have been to in a long time. We highly recommend Bob Holl Entertainment!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Malorie · Married on 05/07/2011

Bob Holl was an awesome DJ he was amazing to work with and did an outstanding job at our wedding reception! I would recommend him to everyone looking :)

Sent on 05/16/2011

angie · Married on 03/18/2011

Bob did an amazing job for our wedding reception. He met us before hand and got a feel for what music we liked and preferred. He played the croud and got them involved and dancing! He played the few songs we requested ahead of time. He played requests from the crowd. He was amazing & we would refer him to everyone who asks.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 02/12/2011

Bob Holl was absolutely amazing! He was so helpful and professional throughout our whole planning experience! All of our guests were on the dance floor groovin' until the very end! We heard Bob at another wedding an thought he was awesome. We knew we had to have him and we were right. He is very consistent with his services! He goes above and beyond!

Sent on 02/22/2011

Christa · Married on 02/05/2011

Looking back at the planning process and our wedding itself I must say that I wish ALL my vendors were as hands on, helpful, encouraging, approachable, and knowledgeable as Bob Holl was! I didn't have a single concern when it came to the dance portion of our reception. Bob was very professional, out going, easy going, and open minded. I would highly recommend Bob to anyone looking to have a great time at their reception. Our guests along with my husband and I had an amazing time; the dance floor was full the entire night!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Liz · Married on 01/22/2011

Bob Holl Entertainment was WONDERFUL for our wedding. He was extremely flexible with our requests and went out of his way to find some specific Spanish music that we requested. He was EXCELLENT at reading the crowd and keeping people entertained, we had to drag people off the dance floor at the end of the night! I have already referred him to several people and will continue to do so! Thank you SO much!!

Sent on 01/24/2011

Ashley · Married on 11/20/2010

The most important part of our wedding planning process was to hire wedding vendors who we could trust to provide a high level of integrity, expertise and class. Those words sum up why we hired Bob Holl Entertainment to be the DJ and Master of Ceremonies for our November 2010 wedding. Bob was a true professional who was clearly passionate about his profession. He personally met with us to sort through all of the details of our wedding day and dance. He selected a list music for the cocktail, dinner and dance that was relevant to all of our guests. Bob was an expert at reading the crowd and he kept the dance floor full the entire night. Our guests had only positive feedback about Bob, his music selections, and the quality of his sound system. We appreciated all of the behind the scenes planning that he did to make the flow of our wedding reception flawless. We highly recommend Bob Holl Entertainment for anyone looking for an unforgettable wedding reception experience.

Thank You!!!

Sent on 02/25/2011

Kati · Married on 08/21/2010

Bob did a wonderful job at my wedding last August. He was very professional and great to work with. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family that are planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Colleen · Married on 08/14/2010

Boll Holl was a wonderful DJ. He went above and beyond what we had hoped for in his services. He provided excellent entertainment and moved the night along very professionally. The crowd danced the whole night and everyone kept commenting on how great the music was!

Sent on 08/23/2010

Stephanie · Married on 07/24/2010

Bob was of wonderful service to us on our wedding day. We met a few times in the months prior to our wedding to discuss all the details: which songs we wanted, dances we wanted, etc. Then throughout the dinner and dance, he continued to make sure we were happy with the music selections. He did his best to make sure he had all the specially requested music that we wanted. All of our guests raved at how fun our reception was, and one of the factors why was the music!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Liz · Married on 07/17/2010

Bob Holl did a wonderful job at our wedding! He had the dance floor going all night and that is exactly what we wanted out of him! Thank you Bob for being an amazing DJ. I hope that people see this and want to book with you. They would be so happy with the result!

Sent on 07/21/2010

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2010

Bob is a wonderful DJ! He is the entire package. When my husband asked me to marry him, the first thought I had was to call Bob Holl Entertainment! He has been a DJ for my father's office Christmas parties for several years now and I knew he would do just as wonderful of a job for our wedding. Truth is: we called Bob right away and found out he's so popular that I had only a couple of Fridays in the summer of 2010 or later Saturdays. We changed our minds on our wedding date so that we could have Bob at our wedding - it was a perfect, outdoor Friday afternoon wedding. From the start he helped us plan out things beyond the music details that he knew with experience would make our lives easier. In addition, he consistantly stayed in touch with us regarding our needs and also gave us a very helpful list to guide us when we met at the wedding site. When we had severe weather days before the wedding, Bob was one of our go-to guys. Once our wedding day came, he was fully prepared, smiling, helping and impressed everyone at the wedding! I received SO many compliments throughout the evening - and still am now. I already was contacted by a guest for Bob's information for another wedding. He is a wonderful man with a passion for music, entertainment and satisfying his customers. I truly appreciate everything that he's done!

Sent on 08/06/2010

Adam · Married on 07/10/2010

Bob was everything that we were looking for and more. Our wedding went off without a hitch and Bob was a big part of that. His music is great, he has great equipment, and really gets the crowd involved. Bob is the best.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Keith and Kelly · Married on 06/26/2010

Bob, you were fantastic! We continuously get compliments from our guests about how much fun they had and how they have never danced so much in their lives. Your attention to detail, your warm personality, and your ability to choose music based on a crowd is impeccable. I truly believe that a DJ can make or break a wedding and you sure made it one of a kind for us!! Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/16/2010