Bob Holl Entertainment Reviews

119 | Wausau, WI

119 Reviews for Bob Holl Entertainment

Naomi · Married on 01/18/2014

Bob did a great job! We are very glad that we had him there for the dinner, as he made everything run smoothly. He kept people on the dance floor all night. He really did a great job and we would definitely recommend him. He was great at following what we wanted down to the last detail, which helped relieve a lot of stress. Great job Bob!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Erica · Married on 10/05/2013

Bob was a wonderful Master of Ceremonies/DJ for our wedding! The dance floor was busy all night long with a great selection of music to our liking!! We gave him the "style" of music we wanted played rather then picking and choosing songs, and he just ran with it. He was so accommodating to our requests throughout the night as well! Very fun, professional and very pleasant to work with. Definitely and A+ on all accounts. We would highly recommend Bob!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2013

Our wedding was a month ago and we both wanted to make sure to set aside some time for this review, because Bob Holl deserves it! Bob Holl Entertainment is hands down the best out there. Chris and I really had the bar set high for expectations and Bob surpassed that bar.
    Things that I think other bride and grooms would want to know about Bob:
    1) There is never a dull moment with this guy. He has a great sense of humor, but yet knows how to keep it professional in his business.
    2) He keeps the flow going during the night. I've been to weddings where there is no music at certain times or no one is on the dance floor and it just becomes awkward. Bob can really pull that all together. Our guests absolutely loved Bob Holl and everyone was raving about him. ((I also heard the same comments from other weddings I was at where Bob was there)).

We could go on-and-on about how great Bob is, but I couldn't stress anymore GET BOB HOLL ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR DJ! We love this guy!
    ~Thanks Bob for helping make our day PERFECT~

Sent on 10/27/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2013

Bob was a great DJ. He did a wonderful job throughout my entire reception. He kept things moving and was very flexible as we got off schedule a bit. Most importantly, he kept the dance floor full and my guests had a wonderful time.

I would highly recommend Bob for any event. He is a great DJ and most importantly a great person!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Bob Holl is amazing to work with and have for you DJ- We truley enjoyed working with him and organizing our music selections for our wedding! Bob is very flexible and fun to work with. We even did a recording of a message to my mother for the bride-mother dance! Our wedding dance floor was packed the whole night! Great music selections!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Jen · Married on 08/31/2013

WOW!! Bob Holl was absolutely amazing!!! The venue told us they have never seen so many people on the dance floor all they way to the last song. I would recommend him to anyone planning an event. My legs were sore for 3 days after my wedding because I danced the whole night. Everyone at our reception complimented the music selection for old and young! Great variety. He was always easy to get a hold of and awesome to work with leading up to the wedding. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Sara · Married on 08/24/2013

We absolutely cannot say enough about Bob Holl. Not only is he a fantastic wedding entertainer, he has a wonderful character about him as well which made him fun and easy to work with. Bob took the time to get to know us and learn about our wedding, he listened to our ideas and made them better! We received many compliments from our guests about how Bob carried the night and how the dance floor was going all night! I even had a hard time finding time to leave the dance floor just to get a drink of water. If you are looking for someone who is "not just another DJ" Bob Holl is your man, he is professional, prompt, flexible, and fun. You definitely get what you pay for with Bob Holl's services.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Evan · Married on 07/13/2013

Bob was very professional but still fun and flexible with the change in events as the night went on. Our reception schedule was very loose and impromptu and Bob was on top of the night and kept things moving well.

Bob kept the party going and had a good feel for the group and what music was being liked. And the few songs that didn't work, he cut the song short and put another one on to keep people pumped up.

Everyone's feet were sore at the end of the night from dancing so much and having a great time!

Thanks for everything Bob!!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Andrew · Married on 06/22/2013

Throughout the entire planning process for our wedding, Bob was a delight to work with. We met multiple times prior to the wedding to ensure that we had a solid plan in place so that everything would go smoothly on our big day. Bob even drove up to Tomahawk to look over the hall where the reception was to be held to get a good idea of where to the best place was for him to set up his equipment(which was of very high quality and gave the perfect sound to the hall). We couldn't be happier with how Bob performed; his experience and professionalism were worth every penny! He played everything we asked of him, which included jumping back and forth between multiple genres. Great job Bob!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Bob Holl Entertainment was thoughtful, prepared and delivered on what was promised. We had a fantastic night and Bob was a big part of it! Thank you, Bob!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Katie · Married on 03/23/2013

My husband and I hired Bob Holl for our March 2013 wedding and we were extremely pleased with his services. Prior to our wedding Bob went out of his way to meet with us at our venue to assist with planning our layout for the day. We found him to be very professional, organized, responsive, and charismatic. He worked with us to create what we envisioned for the day and happily obliged when my Maid of Honor called him the morning of the wedding with just one more must play song! I have a large family and I have never seen so many of my family members dancing as they were at our wedding. Bob did such a great job of tailoring our requests, reading the crowd, and helping out with all the little details that you don't think of until the day of. Thanks so much Bob for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Alan · Married on 03/02/2013

Bob was a great dj/entertainer. He was very flexible and willing to meet with our reception hall that was an hour away. He got back to us quickly. Very professional by being dressed up. Got to know my now wife and I well.

Sent on 03/07/2013

Matthew · Married on 10/20/2012

Bob was fantastic! Not only played great music but really made the reception flow perfectly. We really appreciated it when he would check in with us about events happening through out the night so everyone was on the same page. Master of ceremonies!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2012

Bob Holl was amazing! He was very flexible and open to our needs. He directed the events of the evening and made everything flow very smoothly. He was so much fun and kept the dance floor full all night! I would definitely recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Christine and Tom · Married on 09/15/2012

Bob Holl met with us multiple times to really get to know us. I picked Bob because of his quick response. He took in all of our suggestions and made our night really special and memorable. He knew how to keep the people on the dance floor. He was a great master of ceremonies for the dinner and dance. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

I don't know where to begin. Bob was everything that a bride wants in a DJ. He was more than someone that you do business with. He become more of a friend. He was very flexible in making changes over the course of the evening. It was all about what the bride and the groom wanted. He was very quick to respond to any questions that you may have. Actually that was one of my reasons why I booked him. Due to the quick response to my email. He was willing to meet multiple times to make sure that he was making our night an enjoyable one. I can say that I booked one of the best DJs out there for my wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2012

Bob was amazing and was able to adjust when we had requests before our wedding and the day of. He was flexible in his ability to meet with me, and was able to come in the day before the wedding to make sure everything was in the right spot. He was great!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Bob is great. He meets with the couples in advance to go over everything. All of our guests loved him and spoke very highly of him. He is good at feeling out the crowd and playing just the exact right music. We wanted to do a quirky introduction and he was on board with it, making it perfect.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Amy · Married on 07/27/2012

Bob was exceptional, the very best in Wausau!
    I would have him at any event I were planning.
    Thanks Bob, what a great day!!!

Nate and Amy

Sent on 08/21/2012

Analise · Married on 07/14/2012

Bob was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was willing to come out to our venue several times to figure out set up even though it was 45 minutes out of Wausau. He is so friendly and was always making sure that he knew exactly how we wanted everything to go. Best of all, Bob kept the dance floor full the whole night, and it was a big dance floor. All of our guests had a great time and loved the mix of music! If you are looking for a DJ who really knows what he's doing, then Bob is your man.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Micheal & Elizabeth · Married on 07/08/2012

Bob was a wonderful DJ and entertainer who kept the party upbeat and going throughout the evening. Many of our guests commented on how fun and professional he was. Bob successfully read the crowd and choose the perfect music to play along with our suggestions. A great night was had by all! Thanks again, Bob!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Bob Holl is such a great DJ/Entertainer. We hired Bob Holl to play dinner music and for the dance of our wedding, we could not have been more happy. He came professionally dressed and ready to celebrate our special wedding day. We had so many family and friends ask where we found our DJ... They then said a DJ experience is one thing and a DJ experience from Bob Holl is just an experience in itself~he truly connects with people and interacts with his audience.

If we were to do the whole wedding thing again(which we won't)~Choosing Bob for our entertainer would be at the top of our list! :)

Sent on 07/26/2012

Ryan · Married on 06/30/2012

We are very happy we chose Bob to be our entertainer for our wedding. It was the perfect choice. We met with Bob a few times before our wedding and he was always very optimistic and understanding of all of our requests. We had the pleasure of listening to Bob DJ for another wedding before ours and we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He is a very fun guy to be around and really enjoys what he does for a living. We couldn't have made a better decision. Bob made our night very memorable.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2012

He really was a Wedding Entertainment "Director." He made sure everything ran smoothly and always asked questions when needed. He made sure to meet a couple of times before the wedding to get to know the couple and plan everything. Music selection was awesome!!!! The dance floor was ALWAYS crowded!! I would definitly recommend Bob Holl to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2012

Bob was great! He asked a ton of questions and really wanted to give us the reception we wanted. I would recommend Bob to anyone wanting to have a great party :)

Sent on 05/06/2012