Bob Holl Entertainment Reviews

119 | Wausau, WI

119 Reviews for Bob Holl Entertainment

Aaron · Married on 07/02/2016

Picking out the right DJ/MC for your wedding can truly make or break the flow and quality of the night you would like for your guests. Bob Holl did an amazing job for our wedding and we have heard nothing but compliments from all who attended. We are extremely pleased with Bob's services and highly recommend him to any and all future newlyweds who are looking for a DJ with a lot of passion and professionalism.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was an honor being a part of your wedding! Wishing you both much success and happiness in your marriage!

David · Married on 11/14/2015

Bob Holl made our wedding reception and dance so very special. Prior to our wedding, Bob met with my fiancé and me to gather background information on the two of us. We had both married our high school sweetheart, had long and very happy marriages, and then we lost them to cancer ahead of our retirement. Little did we know that, due to an introduction from a mutual friend, we would fall in love again, and have someone with whom we can now spend the remainder of our lives. Our families, our ministers, our numerous long time friends and wedding guests, and Bob Holl's involvement in our reception made the day more memorable, more compassionate, and more magical than we could have possibly imagined. Bob Holl is simply the best!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

David & Barb, Its so wonderful to hear that your wedding day was everything you had dreamed it would be! I enjoyed working with you both and I'm so happy that you found each other! Thank you very much for your very kind words!

Ashley and Mike · Married on 10/10/2015

Bob Holl was the DJ for both my older sisters' wedding 12 and 10 years ago in Wausau, WI, so we were so excited when he agreed he would travel to St. Paul for our wedding! Bob did a fabulous job working with us before our wedding to ensure we had everything we needed to make our wedding a great party. Bob contacted us several times before our big day to make sure he knew who we are as a couple and what our vision was for our party. Whenever we needed to connect with Bob, he responded quickly and respectfully.

On our wedding day, Bob was prepared and present well before our cocktail hour started. He was professional, helpful, and fun! He played all of our requests and then some! He knew exactly the type of music we wanted and kept everyone out on the dance floor!

As soon as we got engaged we knew Bob Holl Entertainment would be the perfect fit for us. Bob made our wedding planning easy and our wedding dance fun and filled with great music! Any couple that wants great music, a professional DJ, and no worries should definitely hire Bob Holl.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Ashley and Mike for the awesome review! I appreciate all your kind words and compliments! It was a pleasure and honor being your wedding DJ/MC! I wish you many happy years of marriage! Cheers!

Bob was extremely timely in response and was very easy to work with. He takes his services very seriously, before and during the wedding. He did a fantastic job helping us get a time frame situated for speeches and dances. We provided a list of requests prior to the wedding which he prepared and had ready for the night. Even throughout the night, he would check in with us to make sure everything was going the way we wanted it to. Our family's enjoyed his presence and he did a great job getting everyone up and dancing.

Thank you Bob!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for the awesome review! I wish you both much success and happiness in your marriage!

Matt and Tressa · Married on 08/29/2015

I would highly recommend Bob Holl to anyone who needs DJ services for their wedding. When most people think about a DJ for a wedding they only think about the music and song selection. However, Bob does so much more than that. Prior to the wedding Bob took the time to personally meet with my wife and I to go over multiple aspects of our wedding. From giving his input on how the reception site should be laid out to providing a logical flow of events during the reception, he really did it all. There was no doubt he has years of experience working weddings so his insight was very valuable. On our wedding day Bob showed up early to set up, was dressed up in a nice suit, and was very professional. As soon as the reception started is when Bob really shined. Prior to getting the music started Bob controlled the flow of every event from the cake cutting to the dinner buffet. He gave clear and concise instructions on what people should be doing and where they should be focusing their attention. He even did a trivia on my wife and I and walked around the room to get the crowd engaged in what was going on. I am extremely pleased about how Bob handled the flow of the reception prior to getting the music started. Once the music did start Bob kept on doing an amazing job by playing songs of all variety that got all age groups up and dancing. The dance floor was rocking strong all night until we had to shut down the party at midnight. At the end of the night my wife and I received numerous compliments about how that was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to and a big part of that was due to the great job of Bob Holl. Bob is worth every penny and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is serious about having an organized and fun wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Wow!!! What an awesome review!! Thank you Tressa & Matt for your very kind words and for taking the time to write this wonderful review! Its so nice to know that you and your guests had a great time at your reception! Wishing you both much success and happiness in your marriage! Thanks again!!

Bob Holl was exactly what we needed for our August 15th wedding! Our wedding was so much fun, and Bob was incredibly responsive and flexible to all of our needs and wants. His music selection was a fantastic mix of old school and new hits, and the entire feeling of the wedding was loving and joyous! We were initially unsure about the lights on the dance floor, but he really knows how to make a phenomenal experience! Our guests danced the night away, and Bob knew exactly how to keep the energy high! Towards the end of the night, I was getting tired and ready to leave and Bob noticed from the other side of the room, perfectly transitioning into an appropriate goodbye song for us! It was a wonderful and memorable night and Bob made a huge difference!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Julia & Simon, Thank you so much for your incredible review of my services! I'm so humbled by your kind words and compliments! It was a true pleasure being your DJ/MC!

Kate · Married on 07/11/2015

Bob was great! I would recommend him for any wedding or event.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kate! I wish you both many happy and successful years of marriage!

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

Bob Holl was the best choice we could have made for wedding entertainment. He met with us multiple times and always responded quickly to emails and phone calls. He gave us resources and tips for planning our wedding timeline and music. Bob was very good at following the timeline that we created and he was also ready for any problems that could have happened. He is excellent at reading the crowd and played music that our guests danced to all night long. I would highly recommend Bob Holl because he was professional, attentive, friendly, and most of all, he helped make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Hi Laura, Thank you very much for the wonderful review! I'm so happy you had a great celebration! Your dance crowd was awesome! I hope you have a successful and happy marriage! Best wishes!

Dan · Married on 05/30/2015

Bob Holl does an excellent job!!! our guests never stopped dancing! my family has used Bob for all of our weddings to far! we recommend him to anyone looking to have a party on the dance floor

Sent on 06/24/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Hi Dan, Thank you for your kind words and awesome review! Wishing you both much love and happiness!

Brooke · Married on 05/02/2015

Bob has been the chosen entertainer for many of the weddings in our family. Time and time again he is the most professional DJ I have seen and is willing to do anything to please his customers. Not only is he flexible and organized, but easy and fun to work with. Well worth it, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Brooke for taking the time to write this awesome review! It is greatly appreciated! Wishing you both continued success and happiness in your future!

Kimberly · Married on 04/11/2015

Amazing! I've heard Bob perform many times and always told him he would be the DJ for my wedding. Years later when I got engaged and we booked him as our DJ. I always boasted to our friends and family that from the first song to the last dance, that the dance floor will be packed, and it sure was! Six hours of continuous dancing, all varieties of songs, he truly knows how to read the crowd and keep the party going! From my first interactions with him, throughout our planning process Bob was great! He has true compassion for what he does. I would recommend Bob to anyone who wants the BEST DJ in Central Wisconsin!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly for your awesome review! I apreciate it very much! It was an honor and a lot of fun being a part of your special day! Best wishes and much success to you both in your marriage!

As a professional wedding photographer I have worked with Bob over the past 10 years and he is truly a master of ceremonies. He is 110% professional! Bob is fun to work with an plays a variety of tunes - at your request! He takes command at the helm and works the crowd! Bob is a pleasure to work with an treats his brides like family. He also works in a timely nature so you are never off schedule! Congrats Bob and hope to work with you soon! - Heidi lee - De la Teja Studio

Sent on 04/04/2015

Raymond · Married on 10/11/2014

Bob Holl is great!

I had known Bob from a couple of occasions previous to our wedding - from a work event and from a wedding I stood up in. I was so impressed that when we set the date for the wedding he was the first thing we booked! Bob wasn't one of those DJs who just presses play - he was very attuned to the crowd and did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor.

Bob was very thorough and helped us plan out the whole evening - taking all of our requests and making them work nicely with the venue we had selected. He knows a lot of the venues in the area and was able to give us some great suggestions. He was also great at responding to emails and phone calls when we had questions. Thanks to Bob the wedding reception was great - there were people on the dance floor all night!

Bob is also very well known in the area. Our photographer and event coordinator couldn't say enough great things about him - and we agree!

Thanks again Bob!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Katrina · Married on 10/04/2014

Bob is simply a class act. From the very first correspondence I had with Bob on his website to the last dance at our wedding, he was professional, attentive, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond and even assisted us in finding a plan B location for our outdoor wedding ceremony. His expertise in entertainment is truly unmatched. We cannot thank you enough, Bob.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Top of the line DJ service! Our wedding would not have been the same without you!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Daryl · Married on 09/27/2014

Thank you so much for making our wedding day a blast. You did a excellent job and so thoughtful and professional. I would recommend everyone to have you as a Dj. You helped make our special day a wonderful time for Tamra and I and our family and friends. Thank You again!

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 09/06/2014

Bob did a wonderful job making our wedding reception special. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC! He is such a happy and fun man. He did a great job keeping things on schedule throughout the reception and have it go as planned. He made sure to incorporate music selections from the groom and I and make our wedding music custom to our taste.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Natalie · Married on 08/30/2014

Words cannot describe how pleased we are with Bob's performance on our wedding night! Our guests had a blast tearing up the dance floor! There were countless remarks from our guests about how much fun they were having and how awesome Bob was! Even the bartenders commented "I've never seen a dance floor this busy here. With most dj's there are a bunch of lulls, but you guys never stopped dancing!" I credit this to Bob! He knew what to play and when, to keep us out on the dance floor all night!

Bob is very personable and truly cares about making each and every event a perfect one! He was very flexible and was able to adapt to any last minute changes! He really is the best! I would recommend him to anyone that wants to throw one hell of a party!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Andrea · Married on 08/23/2014

Classy and fun and one of the nicest human beings ever put on Earth. Having someone who truly cares that your event is everything you want it to be is so important and Bob Holl is that person.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

Bob did a wonderful job at our wedding, he made sure everything fell into place perfectly, and kept everyone entertained the entire night. We are very pleased to have had Bob Holl as our Entertainer and highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Shane · Married on 07/26/2014

We're so glad we choose Bob Holl to be the MC at our wedding. We saw him at a friends wedding a few years back and were impressed and wanted to have him do ours. He did everything to make sure we had what we wanted for music and was unbelievably flexible during the reception and made everything move along like it was all planned ahead, so no one had any idea on the timing of things being off from original plans. He had everyone dancing all night. Literally the dance floor was packed for over 4 straight hours. It was an amazing time and Bob deserves a lot of credit for making it what it was. We would gladly recommend him to anyone for any occasion and especially a wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Molly · Married on 06/07/2014

Bob definitely made our reception! He walked us through planning our music prior to the wedding and reception, took detailed notes, made suggestions based on our taste and style, and accessed the crowd to play music that would appeal to every age group. He is a very professional DJ with a state of the art system for selecting music, filling in the wedding details, and sound equipment. He supplied the music for our reception and it was absolutely perfect. We gave him a list of songs we would like to hear, and he managed to fit all the right one's in perfectly. Everyone said what a great time they had at our reception, and we know that is owed mostly to the entertainment. Bob really engaged our guests and got everyone involved. If you are looking for someone to make your wedding a memorable one Bob is your guy!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Paula · Married on 05/10/2014

I can't say enough good things about Bob and his amazing services. We planned our reception very late in the game and I was so relieved to have found him. From our first conversation he was flexible, professional and always concerned about making sure that our event was fun, lively and exactly what we wanted. It's pretty clear that Bob is more than 'just a DJ'. He's a host and master of ceremonies that is desperately needed to keep your even moving and on track. There were quite a few things that I never would've thought of that he suggested and he's so personable that he can fit in with any crowd. We received numerous compliments on the music selections (which were just what we talked about with Bob) and even though our event was a bit smaller than normal, we had people dancing on the dance floor until the venue shut down! Myself included! To boot, even family members admitted that it was the best family wedding they'd been to.
    It's certainly possible to find 'just a DJ' for your event, but I'd say that you won't get the same seasoned professionalism and experience out of them like you will Bob. Thanks so much for making it one of the best evenings ever!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Kathryn · Married on 05/03/2014

If I could give this guy a 6 out of 5, I would. When I heard "more than a dj", I didn't know what that meant- when I got to the wedding, I finally understood! Bob definitely has a way with crowds, but still makes sure to check with the bride and groom on how they feel every step of the way! He knows what he's doing- I've been at weddings where the party cooled for a bit, and never got started again because the dj had switched to country music, or another extreme- Bob keeps his cool, and goes with the flow, so that the party continues on. (Thank goodness, because extreme music switches tend to kill parties.) The only extreme you will have at your wedding is extreme fun!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Tom · Married on 03/01/2014

Bob is the best, plain and simple! Wedding dances can get quite long but Bob is great at getting and keeping everyone engaged throughout the night. Bob was incredibly responsive and did everything to meet our needs and make our night memorable. If you're looking for a DJ for your event, Bob Holl Entertainment will not disappoint.

Sent on 03/04/2014