Bob Hogan Productions Reviews

5 | Washington, DC

5 Reviews for Bob Hogan Productions

5 Bob Hogan Productions Reviews

Maureen · Married on 06/11/2016

I LOVED how my video came out! He was very professional and made sure everything was perfect. He make a highlight video with your wedding song at the end. IT was BEAUTIFUL! I had everyone asking me who I hired and they would love a video like that. I would HIGHLY recommend Bob Hogan Productions to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding!

Katie · Married on 02/21/2015

Bob did such a great job with our wedding video! Especially since he was dealing with the snowy weather for our winter wedding in the Pocono mountains. He also created a beautiful highlight video for us and included that in our dvd. Would highly recommend his services as he was truly talented, professional and easy to work with!

gina · Married on 05/18/2013

Bill did an amazing job videotaping our wedding. He was everywhere without being in the way. I can't wait to see the video bob puts together,after seeing what he did for both of my sisters wedding videos. They were great!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 07/04/2010

Bob and his father were kind enough to drive out to the Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa to capture all of the exciting moments of our wedding.
    After meeting the two of them (the day of the wedding!) I knew I didnt have to worry about a thing. The two of them were so unobtrusive that most of us forgot that there were even videographers! Bob was extremely easy to talk to and was open to all of my personal ideas for our video. I couldnt have asked for anything more. Our guests were even mentioning how discreet they were, which was a relief. Some folks have had experiences where the camera men were constantly following them around, we for sure didn't feel that way for a minute. We were very lucky to have Bob video our day. Thank you Bob!!

Alana · Married on 04/21/2012

2.2
      2.0
      2.0
      2.5

So disappointed with Bob Hogan Productions for so many reasons. Didn't get anything that we were promised from being sent some random guy to tape our weddings (without us knowing when we signed the contract, Bob had 3 other weddings to tape), a shaky, disappointing and poorly shot video (all you see is my husband's back the entire time through our ring and vow exchange), to blaming us for his mistakes. I do not recommend this vendor. You are better off asking your uncle to videotape your wedding.