Bob Hoffman Photography & Video Reviews

90 | San Diego, CA

90 Reviews for Bob Hoffman Photography & Video

Arlene · Married on 06/23/2017

We loved working with Bob and his team. They were very professional, passionate and catered to all our needs. They went above and beyond. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Bob Hoffman Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Arlene for the wonderful review! We loved working with you and Endy too! Your wedding at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park was so magical. We feel honored that you chose us to capture your special day!

Mariangela · Married on 06/10/2017

Bob and Emily were amazing! From the time we met to the wedding day they were very responsive to all our emails. On our wedding day, they were on time, very profesional, and polite. We enjoyed so much and the best part was that Bob capture every moment of it! We asked them for specific pictures (such as group pictures, decoration, happy moments) and they were able to capture amazing pictures. We look back and the quality of the pictures are impecable! thank you to all his team ! (Emily, Thelma) they all provided outstanding customer services. I would recommend his services to any bride that is looking for an amazing team of photographers!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Bob Hoffman Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Mariangela for the lovely review. We are glad hear we captured every special moment you asked for (including the amazing DIY flower & decor) and that you are very satisfied with the final pictures! You and Jayil were a joy to work with! Thank you for choosing Bob Hoffman Photography & Video as your wedding photographers.

Bree · Married on 06/03/2017

We were beyond happy with Bob Hoffman Photography & Video! They captured the magic of our special day!! From start to finish we were very pleased with the professionalism and quality of their service. They made us feel comfortable and listened to all of our requests big or small. I would recommend Bob Hoffman Photography & Video to any and everyone who is looking for a photographer. Hands down the best experience I've ever had with a photographer.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Bob Hoffman Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Bree for the outstanding review! We are so happy to hear that we made you and Steve feel so comfortable and that it was a positive experience to work with us. We feel honored that you chose our team at Bob Hoffman Photography & Video to capture the magic of your special day. You and Steve are an amazing couple and we wish you the very best!

Corinna · Married on 06/02/2017

Bob and his team were SO amazing! They were extremely comfortable to be around and did everything to have our photos come out the way we envisioned. We had a great mix of shots due to the opportunity of shooting at a couple different locations, Black and whites/colored pictures and some with props. Great experience overall!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Bob Hoffman Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Corinna for the wonderful review! Our team is happy to hear that your experience with us was so great! We loved capturing your engagement photos in Coronado. You and Arthur make such a beautiful couple and we wish you all the best!
  • F

Flavia · Married on 05/28/2017

Bob is a great photographer and very professional. We recently did our engagement shoot with him and it was a great experience. Definitely recommend him and would use his services again in the future.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Natalie · Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing team at Hoffman photography!!! From initial consultation, to engagement pictures, to the wedding they were amazing to work with!!! Our pictures are almost unreal how great they turned out. Such a pleasure to work with and to have a party of our special day!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Julieanne · Married on 01/27/2017

I just received my wedding album and video from Bob Hoffman and they were beautiful! I am extremely pleased with they're service. They were kind, creative, professional, accommodating, attentive and easy to work with. My husband and I don't live in San Diego but they were so easy to work and schedule with for our initial meeting, engagement pictures, and wedding day. We personally worked with Thelma, who was very easy to get in touch with. I highly recommend Bob Hoffman and his staff. They couldn't have made this any easier and no one else would have produced a better product. Thanks Bob!!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

An amazing experience--I loved working with Thelma and Emily! We had a small wedding and they went out of their way to listen to our photo ideas and make them happen. Emily was so great with our families and took beautiful photos! She came early and offered to stay late at no extra charge. I can't tell you how much I appreciated her doing this. We had to rush off after our photo session and I wish we'd gotten to stay with them longer. You'll be very happy with your decision to go with Bob Hoffman and I highly recommend Emily.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Natalie · Married on 08/13/2016

They take such great and clear photos!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Andriece · Married on 07/07/2016

Thank you Bob Hoffman team for taking amazing photos of my special day! They were a pleasure to work with and I could not have asked for better photos. They did my engagement session as well and I am very please with both. 5 stars and high recommended.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Christina · Married on 06/18/2016

Bob Hoffman and his team were absolutely amazing from our first meeting. They spent time getting to know my husband and I and asking so many great questions. Our engagement shoot was a really great experience and a perfect ice breaker. Plus the pictures are absolutely amazing! We could not have made a better decision for our wedding! On the day of our wedding Bob, Tara, and Emily blended right in. They helped to keep things moving, keep everyone calm, and smiling all while snapping amazing photos. They captured so many beautiful candid moments and truly captured the beauty and essence of our wedding. It is very evident that Bob and his team genuinely care and love the work that they do. Bob is an artist and he has an incredible talent for capturing beautiful moments. They felt they were a part of our day and were so enjoyable to be with. And the photos are absolutely beautiful! I have received compliments from so many people. I would recommend Bob Hoffman to anyone and everyone and we will definitely be having them capture future moments for our family! We were just so thrilled with our experience! We can not thank them enough!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Shalini · Married on 05/21/2016

Bob and his team are an absolutely a joy to work with! In a day with two multicultural ceremonies and lots of complicated logistics, Bob managed to capture all of our favorite moments and leave us with photos of friends and family that we will treasure forever. Wedding planning can be stressful under the best of circumstances, but knowing you have a photographer you can trust with capturing and preserving your most important memories makes the process so much easier. We couldn't be happier with our experience and our wedding album. If you are looking for an amazing wedding photographer and videographer, look no further. Bob and his team are the best.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Thomas · Married on 04/23/2016

As far as making a decision for photography/videography for your wedding, stop looking and just call Bob and his crew. Pleasant throughout the whole process. Competitively priced, especially for the value. Final product was beyond what we expected, and the little things here and there with flexibility during the day of to make sure he got the pictures he knew would be the ones we wanted were invaluable. A professional from start to finish, and just a warm person who genuinely cares about his work and making it be perfect for you. Got the pictures you wanted without being "in the way." An absolute joy to work with. Thank you Bob and crew!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/20/2016

Our photographer spent time with us before our wedding and had us write down all the types of photos we wanted and who was important to capture (family photo, sibling photo, individual photos with parents) He shot our engagement photos as well, which turned out great. This was also good time to get to know him before the big day. He was flexible to photos we wanted to take, and had ideas on poses that would work well. He spent part of the wedding day at the house we were getting ready at to take photos there as well. He did a great job capturing the special moments at our wedding. We highly recommend Bob Hoffman and his team!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Brian · Married on 01/31/2016

We were having a difficult time finding a videographer that we felt comfortable with. We finally visited with the team at Bob Hoffman and they felt like family! We had separate venues for the wedding and reception, so we used 2 cameras to capture the event. They captured all the moments that we asked for, and more! We couldn't have asked for better creativity and professionalism. Everyone that has seen our video raves about it!!! (and not because of the subject matter)
    Thank you Bob Hoffman team!
    - DeeDee and Brian Benson

Sent on 04/15/2017

Leisa · Married on 01/23/2016

Bob took our engagement photos. He was very professional. He made sure we were comfortable. The photos arrived on time and they turned out great! Very happy so far!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Bob Hoffman Photography & Video's reply:

We had a great time with you both! We can't wait to capture your wedding day!

Kristen · Married on 01/16/2016

If we could give more stars, we would! Bob and his team went above and beyond our expectations. In addition to taking all of the traditional formal wedding photos, he captured beautiful candid moments and really listened to our requests. His team was truly a dream to work with - highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Hyunjin · Married on 11/08/2015

Bob was really incredible at our wedding! He arrived early to make sure everything was set up and so he could test out some photos, dealt with a lot of our drunken yelling with professionalism, and, from what he showed us, his photos from our wedding came out absolutely beautifully. As both my now-husband and I are super awkward and hate photos, Bob was able to direct us on what and how to pose while making sure we looked our best. I can't wait to see how the photos turn out!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Bob Hoffman Photography & Video's reply:

You guys were great! I absolutely enjoyed capturing your wedding & I can't wait for you to see the rest of your photos!

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2015

Bob and his team were great. We had some unusual circumstances for our wedding day and plans had to change. He and his team were very understanding to the situation and went along with all the changes. It was a time in my family's lives that was emotional and he was able to capture some priceless moments. He and his team asked ahead of time what we were looking for and he gave me that and much more. Also highly important was his ability to take charge in a nice way to gather the families and bridal party for photos...that can be incredibly difficult!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Aaron · Married on 06/14/2015

Bob Hoffman was incredibly professional and their quality was fantastic, especially for the cost. We absolutely loved their video, and have probably watched our wedding video 3-4 times already in the month since we've had it.

I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for videography. You'll get excellent quality at a much better price than other vendors.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Kim · Married on 05/16/2015

Our wedding memories were captured perfectly, thanks to the fine work of Bob Hoffman! We couldn't be happier. Not only did they capture the obvious moments when we were smiling at the camera, they also surprised us by photographing other emotional happenings when no one knew they were looking. They were creative, fun to work with, and they went above and beyond. They took charge and worked their magic...a wonderful feeling, just knowing we were taken care of. Our photos are beautiful!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Amy · Married on 04/25/2015

Went above and beyond what we asked for..and our pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Chelsea · Married on 03/29/2015

Bob and his team are fantastic! They are punctual, thorough, polite to my guests. I have the most amazing photos from not only my wedding but our engagement shoot, first look, and many before and after the main event. Bob worked well with our wedding coordinator Sunny Haines which made everything run very smooth! Also best part is that Bob sets up a web cite where you guests can see and order whatever prints they want taking us out of the equation!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Cody · Married on 12/20/2014

Bob and his staff are extremely professional and during the ceremony and reception I hardly noticed they were there. They worked with me from creating a package that was perfect for my wedding. They were available to answer all of my questions usually the same day I emailed them. All of my photos are amazing and beautiful. Bob did a great job to make sure I got all the shots/poses that I wanted and even ones I didn't know I wanted. He took charge during family photos but wasn't over the top.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Tisha · Married on 12/13/2014

Bob Hoffman was amazing. We absolutely love our pictures! Bob actually shot our wedding, he was great and did a beautiful job. He knew exactly what to do and made everyone comfortable. Our pictures came in the most beautiful presentation ever. I'm so thankful that I found them and that our date was available. My favorite part of this experience was working with Kelsey Shields, she's Awesome! She made it easy, was patient and answered every question we had immediately. My only wish is that we had a more detailed list of photos that we wanted, but even without that we are super happy.

Sent on 09/22/2015