Boatique Winery Reviews

3 | Kelseyville, CA

3 Reviews for Boatique Winery

Melanie Bucher · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely perfect

Everything was perfect from begining to end. Cassi is amazing. My wedding turned out even better than I had imagined. Beyond happy with my experience

Sent on 10/17/2018

Boatique Winery's reply:

Thank you Melanie! I am SO happy! I felt your day was perfect as well! Keep living #LifeSilvaSweet

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2017

Perfect venue, wedding coordinator Cassi was outstanding , simple beautiful. The views and boats are amazing...

Sent on 09/22/2017

Boatique Winery's reply:

Hello Lisa, thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to be able to host your daughter's Wedding day!
    Cheers!
    Cassi D.
    Wedding Coordinator

Thao · Married on 06/10/2017

Boatique was a beautiful venue! I enjoyed working with Cassi in bringing to life my ideas. She offered a lot of great suggestions during the rehearsal and on-site visits.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Hello Thao,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I was thrilled to be able to be apart of your special day and host your wedding here at Boatique Winery. You and Eric were a pleasure to work with and I wish you both the best. Please continue to pop in for visits when up our way!

Cheers!