Boathouse Studios Reviews

2 | Mill Valley, CA

2 Reviews for Boathouse Studios

Lea · event on: 11/04/2017

I really wanted my baby shower to feel intimate. I did not think I even wated a photographer there. I thought about it some more. I did want to capture the friends and generations of loving family to welcome this child into the world. I did want my daughter to see the excitement, joyful anticipation of her arrival. I wanted to remember every moment of each thoughtful gift, person who came to celebrate this new life on earth. I wanted a story of her life to be captured. Brian tells the unique story of each client with care, obsessive detail, clear communication and nails every shot while his presence is of more an anthropologist and not intrusive at all. He is sensitive and warm and made everyone feel proud to have their picture taken without posing or interrupting the magic of the day. Timeless. Priceless. Classic. Superb quality and artistry!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Lea · Married on 07/31/2010

Brian captured my story my husbands story all perfectly now was the tricky part how to capture 2 very different families coming together with one common goal our wedding and marriage. We got married in Sun Valley Idaho where both Brian and Malia had travelled and shot before. We did not want a local photographer that would give us cookie cutter photos. We wanted unique memories of our special day with backdrops of he sawtooths nobody has seen before yet someone sweet enough to capture Otis the lab in all his glory as ring bearer!!! Brian scouted locations that were unique but also allowed us to keep a schedule for wedding and not miss all the fun. He truly truly listened to what we wanted and valued. He was everywhere without intrusion and calmed all involved with his warmth and loving experience. Best investment in our wedding hands down . Truly a pro who works globally but treated us like we were his most important customer and event! All with humor and grace.

Sent on 02/13/2015