Boat Town Weddings Reviews

Boat Town Weddings 5
Boat Town Weddings 6
Boat Town Weddings 7

Kristin · Married on 04/15/2018

Our Wedding was amazing due to the ceremony given by Tricia. We could not have asked for a nicer, more professional, more caring person to be part of our big day!! We highly recommend her of you want only the Best!!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Boat Town Weddings 8
    Boat Town Weddings 9
    Boat Town Weddings 10
    Boat Town Weddings 11

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kristin! And an added thanks for the wonderful card I received in the mail as well. The two of you were a joy to work with. Cannot thank you enough!

Magic · Married on 02/10/2018

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Tricia. She took her time to make sure our ceremony was personalized and included everything we wanted. She even wrote the PERFECT message to go along with our nontraditional whiskey unity. Our wedding party and fellow vendors also had nothing but great things to say about her. I am very happy that I selected her to officiate our wedding. Thank you Tricia! XO

Sent on 03/19/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Aw... thank you Magic! You guys make the most lovely of couples! I was a bit rusty at the time of your wedding.. having only done one vow renewal (50 years) on January 27th, and the last wedding being 2 months prior, as well as in the process of buying a new home.. so I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. You guys made it so easy for me.. truly... was a joy, and loved every minute of it! Congrats!

Cherrell · Married on 01/27/2018

Tricia did an amazing job with my parents 50th anniversary vow renewal ceremony. My father even said, “The ceremony was absolutely perfect!” Tricia is passionate about her work, and it shows!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Boat Town Weddings 12

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

You have no idea the incredible honor this gave me... once in a lifetime... truly!!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/15/2017

Tricia did an amazing job writing a ceremony that was perfectly nerdy and had just the right amount of religious nods for our families. She was so patient and flexible with us and was prompt in her responses and in filing our paperwork. Her services are worth every penny!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Fantastic! There is no other word to describe the quality you will get from Trish! She helped to make our day even more amazing than we could have imagined! From the start she was very quick to respond and to give advice since we had no idea what we were doing! Even through our many changes she kept up to date tabs on everything we wanted and even threw in some very welcomed surprises!! Our wedding was unique as it was very nerdy/geeky and she did a great job between balancing our quirkiness with a classy take as well. Many of the first compliments we heard from our guests were how perfect Trish was, and you'll hear that too!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was truly an honor to officiate your wedding, and super fun!

Bradley · Married on 11/10/2017

Absolutely amazing and thoughtful. Was very timely and responsive to our needs and made the ceremony extremely personal and to our needs. Could not of thought of a better person to perform our ceremony. Would highly recommend her

Sent on 11/26/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Brad! It was truly an honor to officiate your wedding at one of my favorite places: Tina's!

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Tricia is amazing! We got her name from another close friend of ours who also used her as their officiant. We loved how relaxed and laid back her personality is and was able to lighten the tone for what can be a very nervous/anxious time for a bride. If you are looking for someone who will listen and pay attention to the details you and your fiance are looking for and give you the ceremony of your dreams you have found your woman! She was always there when we had questions or concerns and responded so quick. She really made us feel so confident and relaxed that she had everything covered for our ceremony!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Nicole! You and Chris make the most beautiful couple. It truly was an honor :-)

Sandra · Married on 10/07/2017

Tricia was truly amazing! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Sandra! What a gorgeous , fun couple the two of you were! I enjoyed it immensely!

Lei · Married on 09/23/2017

Tricia was everything we expected. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lei! You and Brenda make such an awesome couple.. thanks for the honor of officiating!

Mica · Married on 09/16/2017

Tricia was amazing! The ceremony she wrote was beautiful. She helped me through any questions or problems I had and truly got to know me and my husband so she could personalize our wedding. I got SO many complements about her on my wedding day!!! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mica! I cannot say enough about that venue, and your other amazing vendors. As I always say, I am only as good as the team I work with... and that team? Was 100% top notch! Thank you once again for having me officiate your special day. Awesome day, awesome couple ! :-)

Stefanie · Married on 09/15/2017

Tricia was absolutely amazing! From the moment we met her, we knew that she was going to be perfect for are ceremony. My husband was so nervous to speak in front of people but Tricia had him at ease before we walked in. I could go on and on about what an amazing job Tricia did. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Boat Town Weddings 13

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Aw.. Thanks Stefanie! You guys truly make a gorgeous couple. It was truly an honor :-)

Alexandria · Married on 09/09/2017

Tricia was amazing!! I was so happy with her services!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Allie.. what a beautiful couple the two of you make!

Marissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Tricia was absolutely amazing, I would highly recommend her to anyone. The ceremony that she put together was so genuine, it really felt like we had a close family friend officiating our wedding. She was so helpful in helping us prepare for the ceremony and truly helped calm our nerves as well. It was beyond perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Aw.. thanks Marissa! You guys made it look so awesome. Such a gorgeous site and gorgeous couple... so hope I can go back and officiate there again!

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

Tricia was really nice! She gave us a great ceremony!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Megan! You guys make such a beautiful couple. It was a gorgeous venue :-) So happy I was able to be a part of it.

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

Tricia was amazing to work with! She was professional and extremely responsive throughout our communication leading up to the wedding! Everyone raved about her and how they could tell she LOVED doing what she does. We are so happy we picked boattown weddings for our ceremony! Thank you Tricia!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Aw! Thanks so much Nicole! I cannot tell you what an honor it always is, to officiate at that chapel. I love that place.. it is like a happy place for me:-) And the two of you, make a gorgeous couple. You looked like a dream coming down that aisle. Thanks again for having me!

Meyessa · Married on 08/19/2017

Tricia was great! We were very happy with the custom ceremony that she wrote for us. Tricia was very helpful and professional both in planning and executing the ceremony. We received numerous compliments for how nice our ceremony was after the wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Meyessa! Your ceremony was such a joy to officiate. Such a unique sand ceremony too, with all of the great lakes. I enjoyed it so much!

Sara · Married on 08/12/2017

Tricia was absolutely wonderful to work with! It rained during our ceremony and she just carried on without a care that she and her book were getting wet. She made the mood lighter with a little (much needed) laughter during our ceremony. She was very professional, arrived early and took care of filing our marriage license for us. I would 100% recommend Tricia to any bride and groom!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Liz · Married on 08/05/2017

Tricia was great! She was very nice and professional and easy to work with on our vows. She was even flexible enough to improvise our vows the day of the ceremony! :)

Sent on 08/15/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Liz! I had so much fun being boated to your ceremony. You two were so much fun! Loved the improv :-)

Halle · Married on 08/04/2017

Tricia was the best quality and service we could have asked for. So blessed we had her on the big day

Sent on 09/22/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Halle! You guys make a beautiful couple!

Jim · Married on 07/29/2017

We got married sat at Metamora Country Club and Tricia performed our ceremony. She was awesome. We knew from the first time we talked to her she was the one to perform our ceremony. She prepared the perfect vows and took the time to make sure we loved them. She kept in touch and made sure we were completely happy. Our guests commented on how sincere she was and it was a great experience. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jim! You and Jill make a beautiful couple.. you both had me crying up there! Thanks so much for having me officiate.. I loved driving the golf cart too :-)
  • U

Heather · Married on 07/15/2017

Tricia was amazing... She is able to almost find the type of person that you are... and make your ceremony about you... She doesn't judge what you want...or what you don't... she just works around you and entertains the crowd. In such a special day, and she makes it enjoyable for guests to witness too. Super fun and professional... highly recommended... Boat Town is hopefully still working when we decide to renew our vows in years to come!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Aw.. thanks Heather! You and Ryan were awesome. I had so much fun- and man, what a beautiful establishment you choose. I would officiate at that gorgeous historical venue again and again! Congrats:-)

Libby · Married on 07/02/2017

Rev. Tricia is simply wonderful.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Libby! And once again, congrats to you and John.. such a lovely couple, and family!

Jeffrey · Married on 06/26/2017

Great Experience. Enjoyed the location and super service.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jeff! And congrats to you and Mary Ann! What an awesome couple!

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Tricia was absolutely wonderful as an officiant for our wedding. I can't sing her praises enough! She made our ceremony exactly what we wanted and was amazing through the whole process! Queer-friendly and outstanding!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You and Avery make such an amazing couple. It was truly an honor-Truly! :-)

vijeashanth · Married on 06/18/2017

Excellent service and happy with everything

Sent on 06/21/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such an honor to officiate your special ceremony.. I learned so much about the beauty of your culture! :-)