78 Reviews for Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals

Prints (4)
CD/DVD of Images (3)
Backdrop(s) (2)

0.5

I would give ZERO stars if I could because these people confirmed with us two days prior via e-mail the time they would be at our wedding and then DIDNT SHOW UP and didn't call to explain themselves. Half way through our reception a guest came up to me and said "hey weren't you supposed to have a photo booth?!" They were hired from 7-10pm and we realized at 8:30pm that they had not showed up and never got in touch with us or our venue to explain why they weren't there. We were able to get in touch with them a few days later via email and were told it was a scheduling problem and that nothing like that had ever happened before. We will be receiving a full refund and a free photo booth rental for our next event which I appreciate. I'm sad that we didn't get to have the photo booth at our wedding because the photo strips were supposed to be our wedding favors, but I'm just happy we to got an explanation and will get a full refund

Profile Picture Heather, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

Fantastic!! We used Boardwalk Photo Booth for our wedding this past September, and it was a hit! Everyone had so much fun, and the props were perfect! I received quick responses for any questions I had along the way. We received a scrapbook that night of all of the photos. I highly recommend Boardwalk Photo Booth!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were terrific! Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say, and loved the photos! The book we received was awesome and they were VERY accomadating since guests continued to come to the booth after it was time to close down. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Boardwalk photo booth did a great job at our wedding on 9.16.16. We booked for 3 hours with an all inclusive package of props, photo book, unlimited shots and many of our guests were excited that the attendant printed out enough strips for every person in the booth instead of just the standard 2-4 prints. Booking them was very direct and easy. We were originally on the fence about having a photo booth but our guests really enjoyed it and so did my husband and I. Boardwalk photo booth rentals was also familiar with our venue and came highly recommend from our venue as well.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Great Props, friendly attendants and our guests loved it! We loved the album we received after our wedding with all the guests photos, so fun!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Boardwalk was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They had everything on hand, and our guests loved it!

Their props were so fun, and we received a USB with all the photos from the night, as well as a photo book that our friends had signed.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Boardwalk Rentals for their photobooth! Instead of favors, we got the photobooth so everyone could get photos and it was a hit! The quality of the prints was awesome, a lot of weddings I've gone to the prints are so dark or just not high quality. They provided copies of the prints for everyone, and put them in a scrapbook and on a flash drive for us! They were set up on time and the attendant was so friendly! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth for their wedding!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/19/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Boardwalk photo rental was absolutely the best! Their props are fun and really creative and their staff is so kind, polite, helpful and wonderful. Working with them was an absolute pleasure. We always received a very prompt response and they were so helpful and accommodating with everything. We needed to change our rental time the week before and they accommodated without a question. Everyone had a wonderful time and the book they made for us was beautiful and full of so many amazing memories. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Boardwalk Photo Rentals!!!! Strongly recommend for any event or party!!! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a huge hit. Guests were lined up to take photos during the entire wedding. From the very beginning Scott was very responsive. The attendant was great and even went out of her way to make sure my husband and I made it to take pictures in the photo booth. The props were in great condition and we received a reasonable price. The free scrapbook was a great bonus that we really appreciate having to store all the pictures shot in the booth. Thank you for your service.

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/11/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

My guests loved the photobooth provided by Boardwalk! The attendants were super friendly and helpful! I highly recommend using Boardwalk as your guests will love the photobooth and props provided!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My guests enjoyed this very much. The pictures provided me with fun memories.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Boardwalk Photo Booth back in April 2014 for my sister's wedding. When it came time to plan mine, there was really no question. We looked around at a few different options, but nothing beat Boardwalk. You can get a book of all the pictures that are taken, copies of all of them, and a zip file to have digital copies. It's absolutely perfect. We worked with them to get our logo included on the bottom of the photo strip - the whole process was so easy and they were great to work with. I'd use them any time I need a photo booth at an event.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

We used BWPBR for our wedding on September 27. Scott and his assistant were very professional, they arrived early to the venue, all equipment was set up prior to the event. They have a wide variety of props, and the quality of the pictures were great! Everyone loved capturing silly moments of our wedding day. Scott provides an unlimited amount of photo booth pictures, one picture was provided to the guests and we received a book of all pictures the guests took! Great vendor to work with!

Using Boardwalk Photo Booth rentals was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were beyond professional, on time, curteous, and a BLAST!! The best part is there was no limit on the amount of prints our guests could take with them, and they created an amazing photo book for us with a copy of every picture. The team at boardwalk photo booth were rediculously easy to work with through the planning stages, and their price was very reasonable. Compared to other options in the area going with boardwalk photobooth rentals was an absolute no brainer!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was a great addition to our wedding! We had a blast, as did our guests in the photo booth. I loved the fact that we (the Bride & Groom) walked away with a photo album of signed photo strips from our guests and a flash drive of all of the photo booth photos! I would highly recommend this vendor! They arrived on time, and kept our guests entertained! Fun, fun, fun!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews

Profile Picture Mike, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Boardwalk Photo Booth was awesome! The staff were friendly and helpful. My guests really enjoyed the photo booth at our wedding and had an absolute blast. Not to mention, my husband and I enjoyed having the album to look at the next day and get a good laugh! OVERALL GREAT JOB A++++!

Profile Picture User2620036, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Boardwalk photo booth rentals was an awesome feature at our wedding this past weekend. Our guests flooded the booth and took a ton of pictures. There were a bunch of fun props to use, and the photos came out nice and clear! A copy was given to each person who wanted one. Our photo booth attendant 'Q' was helpful and super nice to deal with. The guest book allowed people to sign a note next to their photos! Highly recommend this photo booth company for your event/wedding!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved our photo booth!!!!! The staff member was very friendly and helpful. The props they brought were great, we had a ton of fun. We picked Boardwalk because they were the only local company that printed photo strips for everyone in the booth, that's a major plus. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture lauren, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
0.6

The only reason that I decided to use this vendor was because I received a half price discount at a Chinese gift auction. I wish I just paid full price somewhere else! They were fine with the initial set up of all of my details and showed up the day of my wedding. After that it all went down hill. I received the scrapbook of photos taken the day of my wedding, but after multiple attempts via voicemail and email to the owner Scott Vattima I still have not received my CD of photos! Every time I actually do hear back from him he says that he will send it but never does. Also the attendant wasn't very helpful during the wedding. I spent $100 on custom envelopes to put the photos in and he never used half of them. I also purchased a custom backdrop for $100 and that disappeared after the wedding as well. I would not recommend using Boardwalk Photo Booth for any event! It has been a full year since my wedding and I should not have to be fighting with the owner of this business for something that I have a signed contract for!

Profile Picture User6594917, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Props

Scott at Boardwalk was very professional and easy to work with. He answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. On the day of our wedding he set up the booth and provided numerous props for our guests to use. He also had a guestbook that he put a copy of all of the photobooth strips in and had our guests leave a funny note or message. We absolutely loved this option since we had a more formal frame for our guests to sign and the photobooth book gave them a chance to leave a less formal message. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for a photobooth

Profile Picture User3751401, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth attendant was polite and patient with the guests. The picture quality was excellent and I loved the props. They also gave me a great deal!

Profile Picture User4584379, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals was amazing!! Beyond my expectations they were so great!! The book they made me with all the copies of the photos is priceless. I especially loved that after I booked them they checked in for my colors and what I wanted the photos to say- one less thing I had to worry about!! All of my friends and family raved about their props and how great the attendant was!! I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Great value and service! This was a huge hit at the wedding and the attendant was very nice and helpful.

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

The service was wonderful! All of my guests had a blast in the photo booth and Scott was very helpful setting up all the arrangements.

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented a photobooth to use as a favor for my wedding. It was one of the best decisions I could have made. I loved all the pictures that were put into my photo album--what a great keepsake to help me remember the special day. I probably look at the album at least 10 times a day. My guests also commented on how much fun they had with all the props and taking pictures.

I would highly recommend this company as they were very professional (always returning my e-mails in a very timely manner), very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Mia, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews