Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

79 Reviews for Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/20/2019

Great Bang for your Buck

Not only was this vendor really easy to communicate with, but I really felt I got a great deal. They created custom photobooth prints for my wedding day based off my theme and created a photobooth guestbook which I will cherish forever! This vendor was proactive in reaching out to me and was very flexible. The prints were quality prints and they came with a chest full of hats, glasses, masks, etc to make the photobooth fun. The photobooth remained occupied the entire night because the guests loved it!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Fantastic!! We used Boardwalk Photo Booth for our wedding this past September, and it was a hit! Everyone had so much fun, and the props were perfect! I received quick responses for any questions I had along the way. We received a scrapbook that night of all of the photos. I highly recommend Boardwalk Photo Booth!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/26/2016

They were terrific! Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say, and loved the photos! The book we received was awesome and they were VERY accomadating since guests continued to come to the booth after it was time to close down. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2016

Boardwalk photo booth did a great job at our wedding on 9.16.16. We booked for 3 hours with an all inclusive package of props, photo book, unlimited shots and many of our guests were excited that the attendant printed out enough strips for every person in the booth instead of just the standard 2-4 prints. Booking them was very direct and easy. We were originally on the fence about having a photo booth but our guests really enjoyed it and so did my husband and I. Boardwalk photo booth rentals was also familiar with our venue and came highly recommend from our venue as well.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Becky · Married on 09/10/2016

Great Props, friendly attendants and our guests loved it! We loved the album we received after our wedding with all the guests photos, so fun!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

Boardwalk was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They had everything on hand, and our guests loved it!

Their props were so fun, and we received a USB with all the photos from the night, as well as a photo book that our friends had signed.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Leah · Married on 08/19/2016

We used Boardwalk Rentals for their photobooth! Instead of favors, we got the photobooth so everyone could get photos and it was a hit! The quality of the prints was awesome, a lot of weddings I've gone to the prints are so dark or just not high quality. They provided copies of the prints for everyone, and put them in a scrapbook and on a flash drive for us! They were set up on time and the attendant was so friendly! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth for their wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Boardwalk photo rental was absolutely the best! Their props are fun and really creative and their staff is so kind, polite, helpful and wonderful. Working with them was an absolute pleasure. We always received a very prompt response and they were so helpful and accommodating with everything. We needed to change our rental time the week before and they accommodated without a question. Everyone had a wonderful time and the book they made for us was beautiful and full of so many amazing memories. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Boardwalk Photo Rentals!!!! Strongly recommend for any event or party!!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

My guests loved the photobooth provided by Boardwalk! The attendants were super friendly and helpful! I highly recommend using Boardwalk as your guests will love the photobooth and props provided!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2015

My guests enjoyed this very much. The pictures provided me with fun memories.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Kathleen · Married on 10/24/2015

We used Boardwalk Photo Booth back in April 2014 for my sister's wedding. When it came time to plan mine, there was really no question. We looked around at a few different options, but nothing beat Boardwalk. You can get a book of all the pictures that are taken, copies of all of them, and a zip file to have digital copies. It's absolutely perfect. We worked with them to get our logo included on the bottom of the photo strip - the whole process was so easy and they were great to work with. I'd use them any time I need a photo booth at an event.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2015

We used BWPBR for our wedding on September 27. Scott and his assistant were very professional, they arrived early to the venue, all equipment was set up prior to the event. They have a wide variety of props, and the quality of the pictures were great! Everyone loved capturing silly moments of our wedding day. Scott provides an unlimited amount of photo booth pictures, one picture was provided to the guests and we received a book of all pictures the guests took! Great vendor to work with!

Using Boardwalk Photo Booth rentals was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were beyond professional, on time, curteous, and a BLAST!! The best part is there was no limit on the amount of prints our guests could take with them, and they created an amazing photo book for us with a copy of every picture. The team at boardwalk photo booth were rediculously easy to work with through the planning stages, and their price was very reasonable. Compared to other options in the area going with boardwalk photobooth rentals was an absolute no brainer!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Mike · Married on 09/26/2015

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • User5441277 · event on 09/12/2015

I used Boardwalk PhotoBooths for a fundraiser function where I was given a great price (I'd done my homework), professional service, and a friendly attendant who arrived promptly with everything and who set up/broke down without any hassle. I liked them so much that a few months later when I was throwing a huge 100 guest birthday party for my parents, on a whim I decided to call just to inquire on the cost (because I love PhotoBooths) and Boardwalk was available at a reasonable price even though it was the week of the party! Everyone got however many copies they wanted and my parents were left with a scrapbook with photos and messages from friends and family. It's a really nice keepsake. I definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • User2620036 · 2+ years ago

Boardwalk Photo Booth was awesome! The staff were friendly and helpful. My guests really enjoyed the photo booth at our wedding and had an absolute blast. Not to mention, my husband and I enjoyed having the album to look at the next day and get a good laugh! OVERALL GREAT JOB A++++!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2015

Boardwalk photo booth rentals was an awesome feature at our wedding this past weekend. Our guests flooded the booth and took a ton of pictures. There were a bunch of fun props to use, and the photos came out nice and clear! A copy was given to each person who wanted one. Our photo booth attendant 'Q' was helpful and super nice to deal with. The guest book allowed people to sign a note next to their photos! Highly recommend this photo booth company for your event/wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2015

lauren · Married on 05/30/2015

Everyone loved our photo booth!!!!! The staff member was very friendly and helpful. The props they brought were great, we had a ton of fun. We picked Boardwalk because they were the only local company that printed photo strips for everyone in the booth, that's a major plus. Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Scott at Boardwalk was very professional and easy to work with. He answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. On the day of our wedding he set up the booth and provided numerous props for our guests to use. He also had a guestbook that he put a copy of all of the photobooth strips in and had our guests leave a funny note or message. We absolutely loved this option since we had a more formal frame for our guests to sign and the photobooth book gave them a chance to leave a less formal message. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for a photobooth

Sent on 05/03/2015
  • User4580174 · event on 11/28/2014

We used Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals for a Fundraising/High School Reunion Event and they were great! The staff was professional and easy to work with. The photo booth was a big hit at the event and the pictures turned out great. Receiving a flash drive of all the pictures was a nice addition to the package. We got a great deal for our fundraiser and it was well worth the money spent.

Sent on 12/01/2014

The photobooth attendant was polite and patient with the guests. The picture quality was excellent and I loved the props. They also gave me a great deal!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2014

Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals was amazing!! Beyond my expectations they were so great!! The book they made me with all the copies of the photos is priceless. I especially loved that after I booked them they checked in for my colors and what I wanted the photos to say- one less thing I had to worry about!! All of my friends and family raved about their props and how great the attendant was!! I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Mia · Married on 09/27/2014

I rented a photobooth to use as a favor for my wedding. It was one of the best decisions I could have made. I loved all the pictures that were put into my photo album--what a great keepsake to help me remember the special day. I probably look at the album at least 10 times a day. My guests also commented on how much fun they had with all the props and taking pictures.

I would highly recommend this company as they were very professional (always returning my e-mails in a very timely manner), very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Megan · Married on 07/18/2014

I had previously booked a different photobooth company for my wedding but they went out of business 20 days from my own event. Panicked, I called the first photobooth company I could find and thank goodness it was Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals! They were very easy to work with and very kind and courteous to this frazzled bride!

The day of the wedding, the booth attendant was professional and friendly. There was a line for it all night long! It was important to me that each person in the booth receive a copy of the photo instead of just receiving 1 strip and Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals was one of the few companies to offer this feature. A scrapbook and usb drive with all the photos were given to me at the end of the night. My only complaint was that the photo printer ran out of ink and the last two groups to enter the booth did not get a copy of their strips. However, it was the last 10 minutes of the night and since we had a usb of the images, we could print out the strips on our own so it wasn't a big deal. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Keren · Married on 07/03/2014

We had the photo booth at our wedding and it was exactly what we wanted! The small size of the photo booth is what made me choose them first but I am so happy I did. The attendant was so sweet and excited for us. She made sure to get all our guests to sign our album and even added extra pages to it for us.
    We highly recommend using this company for your special occasion!

Sent on 07/07/2014

I can't say enough great things about Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals! From the first
    phone call to Scott, he was nothing but helpful and so nice! The day of the wedding, they were there on time, they were friendly, and so helpful! The props were really nice, everything was so clean and looked great!! The photo booth was a big hit with the guests.
    The book has some funny and great memories!! If you are looking for a Photo booth this is the place to go!!

Sent on 05/16/2014