Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

78 | Northfield, NJ

78 Reviews for Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals

78 Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Fantastic!! We used Boardwalk Photo Booth for our wedding this past September, and it was a hit! Everyone had so much fun, and the props were perfect! I received quick responses for any questions I had along the way. We received a scrapbook that night of all of the photos. I highly recommend Boardwalk Photo Booth!!

Tiffany · Married on 11/26/2016

They were terrific! Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say, and loved the photos! The book we received was awesome and they were VERY accomadating since guests continued to come to the booth after it was time to close down. I would highly recommend them!

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2016

Boardwalk photo booth did a great job at our wedding on 9.16.16. We booked for 3 hours with an all inclusive package of props, photo book, unlimited shots and many of our guests were excited that the attendant printed out enough strips for every person in the booth instead of just the standard 2-4 prints. Booking them was very direct and easy. We were originally on the fence about having a photo booth but our guests really enjoyed it and so did my husband and I. Boardwalk photo booth rentals was also familiar with our venue and came highly recommend from our venue as well.

Becky · Married on 09/10/2016

Great Props, friendly attendants and our guests loved it! We loved the album we received after our wedding with all the guests photos, so fun!

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

Boardwalk was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They had everything on hand, and our guests loved it!

Their props were so fun, and we received a USB with all the photos from the night, as well as a photo book that our friends had signed.

Leah · Married on 08/19/2016

We used Boardwalk Rentals for their photobooth! Instead of favors, we got the photobooth so everyone could get photos and it was a hit! The quality of the prints was awesome, a lot of weddings I've gone to the prints are so dark or just not high quality. They provided copies of the prints for everyone, and put them in a scrapbook and on a flash drive for us! They were set up on time and the attendant was so friendly! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth for their wedding!

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Boardwalk photo rental was absolutely the best! Their props are fun and really creative and their staff is so kind, polite, helpful and wonderful. Working with them was an absolute pleasure. We always received a very prompt response and they were so helpful and accommodating with everything. We needed to change our rental time the week before and they accommodated without a question. Everyone had a wonderful time and the book they made for us was beautiful and full of so many amazing memories. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Boardwalk Photo Rentals!!!! Strongly recommend for any event or party!!! You won't be disappointed.

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

My guests loved the photobooth provided by Boardwalk! The attendants were super friendly and helpful! I highly recommend using Boardwalk as your guests will love the photobooth and props provided!

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2015

My guests enjoyed this very much. The pictures provided me with fun memories.

Kathleen · Married on 10/24/2015

We used Boardwalk Photo Booth back in April 2014 for my sister's wedding. When it came time to plan mine, there was really no question. We looked around at a few different options, but nothing beat Boardwalk. You can get a book of all the pictures that are taken, copies of all of them, and a zip file to have digital copies. It's absolutely perfect. We worked with them to get our logo included on the bottom of the photo strip - the whole process was so easy and they were great to work with. I'd use them any time I need a photo booth at an event.

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2015

We used BWPBR for our wedding on September 27. Scott and his assistant were very professional, they arrived early to the venue, all equipment was set up prior to the event. They have a wide variety of props, and the quality of the pictures were great! Everyone loved capturing silly moments of our wedding day. Scott provides an unlimited amount of photo booth pictures, one picture was provided to the guests and we received a book of all pictures the guests took! Great vendor to work with!

Using Boardwalk Photo Booth rentals was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were beyond professional, on time, curteous, and a BLAST!! The best part is there was no limit on the amount of prints our guests could take with them, and they created an amazing photo book for us with a copy of every picture. The team at boardwalk photo booth were rediculously easy to work with through the planning stages, and their price was very reasonable. Compared to other options in the area going with boardwalk photobooth rentals was an absolute no brainer!!

Mike · Married on 09/26/2015

• User2620036 · 2+ years ago

Boardwalk Photo Booth was awesome! The staff were friendly and helpful. My guests really enjoyed the photo booth at our wedding and had an absolute blast. Not to mention, my husband and I enjoyed having the album to look at the next day and get a good laugh! OVERALL GREAT JOB A++++!

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2015

Boardwalk photo booth rentals was an awesome feature at our wedding this past weekend. Our guests flooded the booth and took a ton of pictures. There were a bunch of fun props to use, and the photos came out nice and clear! A copy was given to each person who wanted one. Our photo booth attendant 'Q' was helpful and super nice to deal with. The guest book allowed people to sign a note next to their photos! Highly recommend this photo booth company for your event/wedding!

lauren · Married on 05/30/2015

Everyone loved our photo booth!!!!! The staff member was very friendly and helpful. The props they brought were great, we had a ton of fun. We picked Boardwalk because they were the only local company that printed photo strips for everyone in the booth, that's a major plus. Thanks so much!

Scott at Boardwalk was very professional and easy to work with. He answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. On the day of our wedding he set up the booth and provided numerous props for our guests to use. He also had a guestbook that he put a copy of all of the photobooth strips in and had our guests leave a funny note or message. We absolutely loved this option since we had a more formal frame for our guests to sign and the photobooth book gave them a chance to leave a less formal message. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for a photobooth

The photobooth attendant was polite and patient with the guests. The picture quality was excellent and I loved the props. They also gave me a great deal!

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2014

Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals was amazing!! Beyond my expectations they were so great!! The book they made me with all the copies of the photos is priceless. I especially loved that after I booked them they checked in for my colors and what I wanted the photos to say- one less thing I had to worry about!! All of my friends and family raved about their props and how great the attendant was!! I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!!

Mia · Married on 09/27/2014

I rented a photobooth to use as a favor for my wedding. It was one of the best decisions I could have made. I loved all the pictures that were put into my photo album--what a great keepsake to help me remember the special day. I probably look at the album at least 10 times a day. My guests also commented on how much fun they had with all the props and taking pictures.

I would highly recommend this company as they were very professional (always returning my e-mails in a very timely manner), very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Megan · Married on 07/18/2014

I had previously booked a different photobooth company for my wedding but they went out of business 20 days from my own event. Panicked, I called the first photobooth company I could find and thank goodness it was Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals! They were very easy to work with and very kind and courteous to this frazzled bride!

The day of the wedding, the booth attendant was professional and friendly. There was a line for it all night long! It was important to me that each person in the booth receive a copy of the photo instead of just receiving 1 strip and Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals was one of the few companies to offer this feature. A scrapbook and usb drive with all the photos were given to me at the end of the night. My only complaint was that the photo printer ran out of ink and the last two groups to enter the booth did not get a copy of their strips. However, it was the last 10 minutes of the night and since we had a usb of the images, we could print out the strips on our own so it wasn't a big deal. I would highly recommend this company!

Keren · Married on 07/03/2014

We had the photo booth at our wedding and it was exactly what we wanted! The small size of the photo booth is what made me choose them first but I am so happy I did. The attendant was so sweet and excited for us. She made sure to get all our guests to sign our album and even added extra pages to it for us.
    We highly recommend using this company for your special occasion!

I can't say enough great things about Boardwalk Photo Booth Rentals! From the first
    phone call to Scott, he was nothing but helpful and so nice! The day of the wedding, they were there on time, they were friendly, and so helpful! The props were really nice, everything was so clean and looked great!! The photo booth was a big hit with the guests.
    The book has some funny and great memories!! If you are looking for a Photo booth this is the place to go!!

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2014

Our photo booth was a HUGE hit! From the get go, Scott was very friendly and responsive, and he was up front about how much time we really needed to rent the photo booth for (and it was less than I thought, so he saved us some money in the process!). He even applied a custom logo to the photo booth strips, which was an awesome touch. The photo booth and props were in great shape, the attendant was prompt, courteous, and professional, and everybody had a blast. What more could you ask for?

Pekky · Married on 02/22/2014

We just had our wedding reception last weekend and we had a great time! We never met the owner of the photo booth and only communicating via the email. Everything went well, we were able to pick the color we like for our backdrop, free scrapbook for the photos, very nice design of the props and most important the price is reasonable. Our photo booth specialist, her name is Leor and she did a excellent job arranging the photos on our scrapbook. Our guest had a great time and love the photo booth . I would definitely recommend this vendor to my friend!

Thank you Scott & Leor for your excellent service :)

Pekky & Jeff

Boardwalk Photo Booth was one of the best parts of our wedding. The were prompt, professional, and so helpful. Our guests have said that the photo booth was one of the best parts of our wedding. We highly recommend them to anyone who is considering adding this as part of their special day - you will not be disappointed!