BME Event Group Reviews

BME Event Group 4
BME Event Group 5
BME Event Group 6
BME Event Group 7

Nick was awesome!!!! He was a blast to work with and you can really see how much he loves his job. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Janet and John · Married on 10/31/2015

Let me start by saying, we went over budget with our DJ. Everyone said you can get a good DJ for about $700 and, that is probably true. But, if you want a GREAT DJ, you pay more....and it is WORTH EVERY PENNY. Bob Morgan and his staff are professional, easy to deal with, prepared and detail oriented in that all the announcements were perfect, the evening was seamless!!!! And we had a few family bumps in the road, but no one in the room even knew it except our DJ....THAT is how good this company is!! Trust us, you want your dance floor full all evening long...and, that is what you will have with Bob Morgan Entertainment!! We also had NO complaints from the elderly in the room that the music was too loud, you could sit at your table and talk without having to scream over the music. But, no one was sitting...my 88 year old mother was on her feet all night! I would use this vendor again in a heartbeat! Don't believe for one minute every DJ is the same....because this is absolutely not true. The guy next door spinning records on the weekend is NOT going to give you the memories you will want from your event! Great music makes everyone feel good, the old and the young....and it makes the old "young" again! We had a BLAST. Our reception ended and no one was leaving the room! Everyone we talk to comments on how great the music was and how much fun they had! People that don't usually dance were dancing -- I have photos to prove it -- my new husband included!!! That is what you can expect when you book with Bob Morgan Entertainment!! You absolutely can NOT go wrong by choosing this vendor!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2015

Seth at Bob Morgan made the process of choosing songs so easy and stress free. I really had no idea what I was looking for and he helped me so much and I'm grateful! Also, Nick and Seth put on an excellent party for us at our reception. We had so much fun and so did our guests! They said it was the best wedding ever! Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Bob was easy to work with and helped us have an amazing wedding reception. He kept the atmosphere lively during the reception and played most of the songs we had requested that he play. During the week after the wedding, several of our guests commented to us that he was an outstanding DJ.

Bob is very experienced and was able to adapt on the fly, we had a few last minute changes that were no problem for him. Overall, I would highly recommend the services of his company, and Bob Morgan in particular. He won't disappoint you.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2015

Bob Morgan was very entertaining and got people on the dance floor. The photo booth was a huge hit!! The lighting was beautiful.

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2015

We cannot say enough great things about this company. Nick was our DJ and he was amazing. He understood exactly what we wanted for our wedding and he executed it without any flaws. He was so much fun and the crowd basically erupted onto the dance floor when he started the real party. We wish we could do it all again just because of how amazing the night was. We love this company and we recommend them to everyone. Every DJ we've encountered with this company has been nothing short of amazing. The Photo Booth was a lot of fun too. Thank you so much to Nick, Chris, and Tony. You guys were amazing! :)

Sent on 10/22/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

Bob Morgan and his team did a great job. We always had people on the dance floor and everyone loved the photo booth and uplighting!

Sent on 11/29/2015

PJ · Married on 10/02/2015

I cannot write enough good things about Bob Morgan Entertainment. We knew from the beginning that we were going to work with them, as they had done a friend's wedding, and were phenomenal. The first meeting with Bob went very smoothly. He helped guide me through the different choices (my splurge for the wedding was the photo booth - this one did photo and 15 second video messages - highly recommended; completely worth the added cost). We were allowed to choose how interactive we wanted everything to be. The uplighting is also a must. They matched our wedding color scheme perfectly and made an amazing looking room that much more incredible. Bob is very quick to respond to emails and was great the week of the wedding. He had everything planned out in terms of timing, and stuck to that schedule. We were fortunate enough to have Bob as our main DJ the day of the wedding. He did a great job interacting with our guest. I especially appreciated when he handed the microphone over to my father towards the end of the night. There were a few songs on our priority playlist that weren't played (I believe it may have been the universe's way of telling me I should, in no way, ever attempt part of the "Single Ladies" dance), but did not detract from the evening one bit. Both my husband and I would absolutely recommend Bob Morgan Entertainment to anyone looking for a great, professional DJ service.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Malik · Married on 09/26/2015

Our DJ was nick .. He was absolutely awesome .. Everyone loved him .. He gave our wedding that awesome touch

Sent on 10/07/2015

Julia · Married on 09/12/2015

Absolutely thrilled with the music from the wedding. They were able to find the music that I requested for the ceremony (which I thought was going to be hard to do). The music really helped make the day special for us. The lighting completely changed the room that we used and it looked amazing. And everyone had a blast in the photo booth. Thank you again guys for making my wedding absolutely amazing.

Sent on 09/25/2015

We used bob morgan entertainment for DJ, lighting and photo booth. There website was easy to use and we were able to detail our day out exactly how we wanted it. They really kept the night going and all our guest dancing. Everyone loved the photo booth, even the workers ended up getting inside! I still am getting compliments about how good our DJ was! So glad we picked Bob Morgan Company they made my wedding so much fun!!

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • User5284891 · event on 07/19/2015

Bob was friendly, easy to talk with and very responsive to the type of music and atmosphere we wanted. They have a great website which makes it very easy to select favorite songs. As happy as we were with all aspects of our event, I can honestly say that having the DJ from Bob Morgan Entertainment really made the day!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Jan · Married on 06/27/2015

This company provided the best entertainment for our daughter's wedding. They are so professional and talented. Practically all of our guests danced the entire night and celebrated the day! They are absolutely the best choice for a wedding day celebration!

Sent on 07/24/2015
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/26/2015

Amazing! Loved them

Amazing DJs. So attentive, organized, reliable and talented. They were really willing to work with us to make sure we were happy with the music and they were very knowledgeable when we needed guidance.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Bunny · Married on 05/30/2015

Very professional and patient. Experience and made my wedding the best day ever.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Sheila · Married on 05/30/2015

I used Bob Morgan for my DJ services and Photobooth. Seth was our DJ and was wonderful. He called me before our wedding to go over the pronunciation of everyone's names and the playlist for the event. He really loved our playlist. Seth got the crowd involved with certain songs and added song requests into our playlist. He really did a wonderful job. The whole DJ setup was great too. Our ceremony was outside, cocktail hour/dancing in the ballroom downstairs, and dinner in the solarium. Each place was set up with speakers and microphones. Our guests were able to hear the ceremony (which always annoys me when you can't). It was wonderful that Bob Morgan was able to accommodate the venue and have multiple set ups in different places.

As for the Photobooth...I am so glad we did one. Each person that was in the photo received a photostrip and one was printed and placed in a book for us. We got to customize the colors for the photostrip, book pages, and book cover. Plus, we got a CD with all the pictures afterwards. We cracked up laughing at all the pictures and were so happy that our guests had such a good time.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 05/23/2015

We used Bob Morgan Entertainment for our lighting, DJ, and Photo Booth and they totally exceeded our expectations. We can not say enough good things about Bob Morgan Entertainment. From the very first contact call, up until the wedding day they were so helpful with walking us through the entire wedding day process. We did not hire a wedding planner & had no idea what we were in for, but Bob Morgan spent countless time with us going over every single detail of our big day. Not a lot of people get to say that they had the perfect wedding... but honestly, we did. Everything was just right. Things ran so smoothly, from our introductions, first dances, big moments, and even the subtle background music setting exactly the tone we envisioned for our big night. We owe it all to Bob Morgan Entertainment! Every request we asked for was accommodated, and things we didn't even think of were brought to the table. Their online music forms were so easy and convenient to fill out. It provided the complete timeline/order of our wedding and had a library of songs to choose from to help plan the evening.Throughout the night everyone kept telling us how great the music was, plus the Photo Booth was awesome and I loved looking at the photos the next morning. The uplighting was amazing, I was truly in shock when I walked into our venue and saw how beautiful it looked with the lighting. Also, our wedding pictures are absolutely phenomenal with the uplighting. Thank you again to Bob, Nick and Tony for making our night so perfect. It will truly be one we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Holly · Married on 05/17/2015

Great DJ and would recommend to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Bob Morgan Entertainment did an excellent job at my wedding reception. The photobooth was a huge hit and the DJ kept the party alive and the energy high!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Amy · Married on 05/02/2015

I used Bob Morgan for my lighting, DJ, and Photo Booth and they totally exceeded my expectations. Everything was perfect and I had zero complaints. They were so accommodating and easy to work with, and everyone at my wedding commented how nice they were. Would 100% recommend, you will be pleased!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Bob & NIck worked our March Wedding, and we could not be happier with the services they provided. They had everyone upbeat and smiles on everyones face. Especially Grandmom. Thank you guys so much for everything.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Rebecca · Married on 12/06/2014

Bob Morgan was fantastic! We were not the easiest bunch to deal with and he still did a great job! He played a great variety of music and definitely got everyone up to get the party started! He also did our ceremony music and knew exactly how to do the timing of the music with all of us walking. Overall we were extremely pleased and heard our guests were too!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2014

Bob was awesome!! He's funny, professional, and a pleasure to work with! Everyone at our wedding commented on how fun he was! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Cathy · Married on 11/01/2014

Bob and Nick were wonderful. Everyone said they played the best music and were very professional

Sent on 11/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2014

Bob Morgan and team were exceptional to work with! They made our special day so much fun and they were so easy to work with through out the entire process!

Sent on 11/22/2014