BME Event Group Reviews

BME Event Group 5
BME Event Group 6
BME Event Group 7

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

Bob was awesome, our dance floor was packed the whole night!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Bridget · Married on 06/04/2016

I would tell them it would be a mistake NOT to book Bob Morgan Entertainment for their wedding DJ. Nick Spinelli was amazing! Many of my guests told me they'd never been to a wedding where everyone was on the dance floor. We had an amazing time and couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thanks Nick!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Gabriela · Married on 06/03/2016

I am going on every site and writing a review for Bob Morgan Ent! Every bride should know how awesome they are! I can not say enough good things about this company. From the beginning we could see how enthusiastic Nick was about his job. We met with many other companies that had similar pricing and nothing compared to what Bob Morgan Ent. had to offer. They were incredibly professional, and attended to every detail. Super easy and FUN to work with, and answered every question, phone call or email right away, even on Sunday nights! Amazing. Book them!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Anthony · Married on 05/22/2016

I am the type of person who shops around for the best deal and value on any product. I am also probably the biggest music fan you'll ever meet. So when it came to finding a DJ, I spent considerable time looking at options.

From the first time I contacted Bob Morgan Entertainment -- and they returned my email in less than an hour -- it was clear that this is what I wanted for my wedding. DJ Nick Spinelli was the the first person to be in touch with me, and he made everything incredibly easy for me. He offered to do video chats to get to know me and my wife (or a phone call if we preferred), and he was completely knowledgeable and professional the entire time. I looked forward to meeting with him on various checkpoints.

We had music on the beach for the ceremony, music outside of our venue for cocktail hour, and then music inside the venue for dinner and dancing. I hand-selected the playlists for each of these areas, and Nick did a great job of playing exactly what I wanted. I used a Spotify playlist to give him picks, and he was sure to get the exact songs I wanted. Very few of my picks were "pop hits", so if you are looking for a custom playlist, believe me, Nick has it all. My first dance was a b-side from a band that plays tiny venues.. if he had that at his fingertips, he'll certainly have whatever you want!

When it came to getting the dancefloor packed, I gave Nick creative freedom to "get people out there!" and he did it with ease. I offered examples of songs I wanted to hear (and some "must hears" which were played), and he filled in the blanks and mixed together hours of dancing. Parents, friends, and kids alike were having a blast on the dancefloor. This is probably the toughest part of being a DJ -- finding the balance, tempo, and mix to get everyone moving -- but Nick made it seem effortless.

I recommend Bob Morgan Entertainment and encourage you to talk to Nick Spinelli before you look anywhere else.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

Bob Morgan and his entire staff did a magnificent job at my wedding. They kept the Photo booth and dance floor packed. At the end of the night I was able to take home all the picture that were taken in the Photo booth in a photo album. I could not have asked for a better DJ to do my wedding.

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

We used Bob Morgan Entertainment for our wedding on May 21st and had Chris as our DJ/MC. I have to say, planning a wedding from out of state seemed a little intimidating and scary at first, but after coordinating with Nick, I knew I had nothing to worry about! Good music was one of our biggest criteria for our wedding and Chris absolutely delivered! Having only emailed and talked to Chris ONE time within a week of the wedding, he got exactly the vibe we were going for...and exceeded astronomically! The dance floor was hopping ALL night with the awesome variety of music! Music at a wedding can either make or break the experience and people are still talking about how much fun they had! We've already recommended BME to friends and family. I'd also like to add that their website made it so easy to coordinate details (ceremony music, song selection for different events throughout the night, bridal party names, etc). I can't say enough good things...look no further, Bob Morgan Entertainment will make your big day better than you can ever imagine!!!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2016

Bob is amazing at what he does! Very professional! There was never a doubt in my mind that we made the right decision in choosing him as our DJ!

Candice · Married on 05/07/2016

Nick was so easy to work with, and accomidating to any requests! They really helped to make our wedding a blast, couldnt have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/07/2016

oustanding work. nice group of people. can't wait to work with them again.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/07/2016

Best DJ around! They did an amazing job with our wedding! Kept everything going smoothly and people crowded on the dance floor. Thanks for your hard work!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Allyson · Married on 05/06/2016

Bob Morgan Entertainment was wonderful to work with. Each person we dealt with was professional, kind, respectful, and friendly. Bob was very helpful when we had a question and he kept us at ease when we started to panic a little about what music to pick. The price was Richfield for us and we were able to customize things the way we wanted them! We will recommend Bob & his crew endlessly!

Linette · Married on 04/30/2016

Great dj!! Plays any type of music....would use them again. Very organized and their website was very helpful. Loved their photobooth!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Kimberly · Married on 04/30/2016

We used Bob Morgan for our April 30th wedding. Bob Morgan impressed us so much that we never really looked anywhere else. Everyone we dealt with was extremely friendly. When we sat with a representative, that representative was Bob Morgan himself. In fact, Bob was the one who DJ'ed our wedding. He did a fantastic job. We got so many compliments. In fact, engaged friends of ours asked me a week later if we minded if they met with Bob Morgan to possibly use them for their wedding. We also used their awesome Photo Booth and lighting. Everyone loved the Photo Booth and used it countless times. It was open the entire evening-which was great. My mom, who didn't see the real benefit in lighting was a total convert at the end. It looked so good in our reception room. We really loved the job that Bob Morgan did. We would use them again in a second. -Kim and Dan

Sent on 05/31/2016

Shanell · Married on 04/23/2016

I met with Bob and Nick for our first meeting and from the very start they were accommodating and ready to help to make my wedding day perfect. Nick S. was our DJ and he was on top of everything and was great with any song changes we needed and did awesome with all of our introductions. Our guests were pleased form beginning to end and could have probably kept dancing well into the night. Every son was perfect and Nick really knew how to get our crowd up and dancing. He made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I could not have been any happier with our choice in wedding entertainment. Bob Morgan and his staff are amazing - extremely professional and personable. They were even dressed to match our wedding colors! I will be recommending them to anyone I know getting ready to celebrate a wedding or just in need of an awesome DJ.

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2016

We had a wonderful time with Bob Morgan as the DJ for our wedding. We had high expectations as we have heard how amazing he is and they were surpassed. He got everyone on the dance floor and he flow of the night was nothing short of fantastic. We had a wonderful time and have been recommending all of our engaged friends to check him out. If we ever need another DJ he will be our first and only pick =]

Sent on 05/03/2016

Lola & Dawn · Married on 04/10/2016

Bob DJ'd our wedding on 4/10/2016. Coming from a musical family, Bob was flexible in working with us. Bob was awesome! Dance floor was full the entire reception! Bob was great to work with. Easy, organized, flexible and very responsive. Sound was perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Bob Morgan Entertainment are such nice people to work with. Definitely have them for my next big party! There quality of work is great. Very happy with them.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Bob Morgan is great!! We really enjoyed our wedding, and a big part of that was because of him. He made the whole process so easy, and was able to accommodate me with special request. Also, I'm normally shy, and don't dance. Bob played great music, and made everything so fun. I danced the whole night! Thanks agian to Bob Morgan Entertainment!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Andrew · Married on 02/13/2016

Two weeks ago my wife and I were fortunate enough to have Nick Spinelli from Bob Morgan Entertainment DJ our wedding. Nick was absolutely fantastic and he brought so much energy to the reception. Throughout the night I had many guests come up to me and ask me where I found the DJ. I do not lie when I say he had the whole crowd dancing the entire night. Nick did such a great job playing a variety of music that kept all age groups dancing. The reception was so much fun and it was an unbelievable experience because of the DJ. It has been two weeks now and people are still talking about how great the DJ was at my wedding. Nick Spinelli is simply the best!!!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Sharon · Married on 02/13/2016

Our son got married on 2/13/16 and DJ Nick Spinelli was the DJ. Nick was courteous, accommodating and SO much fun! I can't even remember how many people asked me, "Where did you find this DJ? He is awesome!" We have attended a lot of weddings over the years and never remember one like this- no one left the dance floor. The guests were having such a great time that they just kept dancing! Nick was professional and the mix of songs was perfection!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2015

I. Love. Bob. Morgan. Entertainment. I am so happy we had them as our DJ for our wedding. We had the best time. Dance floor was always packed. Games were well done and people loved them!! I have received so many compliments about them. My friend actually booked them for her own wedding after seeing them at mine! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/28/2015

Bob Morgan Entertainment is just THE BEST!

Sent on 12/09/2015

I first learned of Bob Morgan Entertainment as they played at a bridal show I attended that was held at my venue. I spoke with Chris Lytle at the event and we booked Chris for our wedding. I would highly recommend both Chris and Bob Morgan Entertainment. My fiance and I held several conversations with Chris directly prior to booking with them and he answered all of our questions and then some. When it came to planning, the online planning tool they provide through the Bob Morgan website is great! It makes the planning process much easier, as there are spaces for all of the specifics, such as first dance song, cake cutting song, names of bridal party, order of entrance, etc. Additionally, we met with Chris directly about a week before our wedding to finalize all of the details and he was very reassuring our event would go off smoothly.

We wanted our wedding to be very fun and full of dancing and Chris delivered! Our guests were up and dancing the entire night - before taking their seats, between dinner courses, and throughout the entire evening. We did not want a lot of goofy dances or offensive songs; our guests enjoyed all of the music, from my college buddies all the way up to my great aunt. Chris was able to accurately read the audience and would change up songs if needed (which was not often!). Additionally, Chris and his assistant provided seamless music coverage from the extended cocktail hour through the extended reception.

I highly recommend Chris and Bob Morgan Entertainment. We hope to use them again for future events.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Erin · Married on 11/21/2015

Bob Morgan Entertainment is amazing. I picked my wedding date based on Bob Morgan's availability. We have gotten so many compliments after the wedding on how good the music playlist was. The dance floor was packed all night thanks to the excellent DJs. They were great to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2015