BME Event Group Reviews

BME Event Group 5
BME Event Group 6
BME Event Group 7

Christina · Married on 04/01/2017

WOW! THE BEST WEDDING MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! I got married 3 weeks ago and people are STILL talking about the Dj, Nick Spinelli and his team!
    From the beginning, BME has been very professional and helpful in making decision to make my event more memorable than i could ever anticipate. We got the package that included dual screens on each side of the DJ booth and it was a WOW!
    Nick was great to work with- he's younger, hip but totally has a sense for music and has great use of all genres and ages. He can anticipate the crowd and switch gears easily if needed. I really appreciated how we met prior to my wedding to review the flow of events and pronunciation of names.Nick was great with my Mother and mother in law- they called to incorporate a few surprises into the event for myself and my husband. I highly recommend BME group for ANY party needs.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2017

If you are looking for a very professional and accommodating DJ and photo booth then I definitely recommend Bob Morgan Entertainment. I was so pleased with everything. From the time I booked them for my wedding until the day of the wedding, everyone was so nice and ensured me that everything will go as planned. They had the dance floor packed all night! The website that they provide you with to fill in details for your wedding was such a big help also! All around great people and great service!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Cristin · Married on 02/18/2017

The DJ, MC, and photobooth attendant were awesome. They did a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Sara · Married on 02/11/2017

You can't go wrong with BME, they are really the best in the business!!! They provided our uplighting, music and photo booth and we couldn't have been happier with all the services provided!! The uplighting was amazing, I don't think anyone left our dance floor and we got so many hilarious photos/videos from our guests in the photo booth. We were lucky enough to have Bob Morgan himself as our MC for the evening, he kept everything moving along on time and made the whole night so much fun!! I would use them again in a heartbreak!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/10/2017

If you are in search of the level of entertainment for your event that will leave your guests exhausted, your feet soar and your face frozen in laughter - do not hesitate and book BME! I can truly not say enough about the level of services we received from Nick and the BME team for our recent wedding. The planning process was flawless for both the dj services, photobooth and uplighting! Everything was organized and simple for us. All we had to do along the way was answer a few key questions and follow their lead. Our wedding reception was absolutely rocking!! There was not one moment where the dance floor wasn't packed! There was always a line waiting for the photobooth! And best of all - the ability to read the crowd and mix up the music to accommodate all guests kept everyone having a great time and remain on their feet the entire reception. I couldn't be more pleased and am so glad we opted to go with BME. And Nick - you killed it!!!!!!! Thank you for an amazing party and for supplying the soundtrack to kick off our life together!!! Bill & Rachel

Sent on 02/20/2017

Lars · Married on 01/28/2017

Your wedding is special and you want a DJ that will have everyone saying "That was the best and most fun we ever had at a wedding reception" With BME that's what your guests will be saying. You will be glad you booked BME for your wedding (or any other) event.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Kasey · Married on 01/21/2017

Although my wedding isn't until 2017, my fiancé and I booked with Nick Spinelli of Bob Morgan Entertainment and could not be more excited about it. The amount of detail that they put into everything is awesome, and the computer program that we are using to plan our special day and all of the details is dummy proof, and it covers EVERYTHING. The staff was genuine and happy to help with any other input they could give on other vendors such as a photographer or even the venue itself, and they have awesome upgrades and special effects, two of which we are using for our big day. If you want high tech and the best of the best, this is it. Seriously! Plus I got a free pumpkin spice latte with booking. I was a happy girl. Cannot wait for January 21st 2017 with these guys!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Samantha · Married on 01/07/2017

We had Bob Morgan Entertainment do our photobooth and uplighting for our wedding. They were awesome!! Everyone loved the props for the photobooth and had SO much fun with it! Whenever my husband or myself took pictures they would hold onto them for us so we did not have to worry about them. The book made for us was so much fun to look through afterwards! And the lighting really made the reception hall "dance" with the music. So cool!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Adam · Married on 12/10/2016

Working with BME event group was amazing. From the first minute we walked into their offices, we knew they were the right fit. They are professional, easy to contact, advanced in technology, and the best part, great entertainers. They were wonderful at our wedding. Everything was perfect. Thank you BME event group.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Laura · Married on 12/10/2016

BME was a BLAST! We really wanted our wedding to be a fun night, and we wanted to DANCE. Boy, did we dance! From the minute Nick and Johnny got everyone up from dinner, the dance floor was filled until the wedding ended! From the song choices, to the mixing, to the interaction with us, BME really gets it right. They are entertainers- not just DJs, and trust me, you want someone who knows how to entertain at your wedding! They made our wedding, hands down! We received so many compliments on them, and I am pretty sure we booked them some business! Definitely go with BME- they will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Kelley · Married on 12/02/2016

Bob had my guests dancing the entire time at my wedding! It was great entertainment and Bob worked with me to make sure I told him what type of songs I wanted for the ceremony and reception. It was a great experience and I'm very happy how everything turned out!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Erin · Married on 11/13/2016

Bob Morgans group was awesome. DJ and Photo Booths were a hit at the wedding! MC was on the floor showing us dances for anyone who didn't know them. The dance floor was crowded the entire time! Definitely recommend them! They were always available if I had any questions and their system for selecting music was very easy to use. A big thank you to everyone who helped with my wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Janet · Married on 11/12/2016

Our experience with BME was BEYOND GREAT! From our initial conversation with Nick, to meeting Alvin (my DJ) everything went smoothly! We utilized BME for their photo booth, DJ, and photographer- We have no regrets! I would DEFINITELY use them again, and I recommend them all the time. VERY professional. ..EVERYONE raved about the DJ's! And my photos were perfect. I am so thankful for that they helped our day go so smoothly.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Camry · Married on 11/12/2016

Nick was our DJ and he kept the party going all night ! The music all flowed and he knew how to get the party going and keep it going ALL night :) We also had their photobooth ! The attendant was very attentive and helped everyone ! The quality of pictures was amazing and you get your pictures back so fast to look thru them all again !! We also used their amazing uplighting ! We chose the colors of our wedding and it really set of our decor in our barn! definitely recommend BME for any of your party needs !!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

Nick did an amazing job making sure our guests had a great time at our wedding!!

Sent on 02/01/2017

It was a blast. Very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process!

Sent on 05/03/2016
  • W

Weston · Married on 10/28/2016

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience. We also added in the up-lighting and it was well worth it. Our venue was transformed with the colorful lights and it was easy to transition the mood between dinner and dancing, etc. BME event group has an easy to use online planner which allows you to configure any specific songs you want to hear and the cadence and order of your night. Everyone at the wedding had an absolute blast and we heard from many people that it was one of the most fun weddings that they have ever been to. We had a goal of getting everyone up and dancing and break people out of their shells and it was easily accomplished with a great set list and an expert Disc Jockey at the helm. THANK YOU for making our night one we will remember for the rest of our lives!!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Daniela · Married on 10/23/2016

Look no further, BME is top notch! Our DJ was Bob Morgan and we handed him the hard job of dj-ing a Greek/Mexican wedding. From start to finish Bob was responsive and professional. He had to weave in and out of playing Greek, Latin and Top 40 jams and did so masterfully. There was never any dead time from cocktail through the last dance. Everyone was so happy and the dance floor was full all night! He also handled the lighting, which transitioned beautifully from classic ambiance at dinner to the "party mode" when it was time to dance. He helps you to stay organized with a database where you can pick your songs and make playlists and create an itinerary for the reception. We unequivocally recommend them!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Julie · Married on 10/08/2016

We knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception – our guests up out of their seats for most of the night dancing and having a good time. Nick Spinelli of Bob Morgan Entertainment delivered! If you want your reception to be a party, Nick is your man! The music was AMAZING! He played songs that spanned generations, so EVERYONE (as young as 5 years old up to guests in their 70s!) enjoyed the dance floor! He also sprinkled in some pretty awesome mashups! Countless guests made it a point to tell us how great our DJ was – one guest even made the comment, “Every time I went to sit down, another song good song came on, and I couldn’t leave the dance floor!” This is exactly what we wanted! Nick was also a pleasure to work with and made the entire process painless. Through Bob Morgan, we were able to set up a website that enabled us to choose our options of songs (e.g., for everyone’s reception walk-out songs), list “do not play” songs” and pay online. It made planning so easy! It was also important to us to customize our reception walk-out, and Nick worked with us to create everything exactly how we wanted it! A TREMENDOUS thank you to Nick Spinelli of Bob Morgan Entertainment for making our special night so memorable!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2016

Bob Morgan was the BEST!! They were the only DJ vendor we met with because Nick made us feel so comfortable and totally understood the vibe we were going for. It's really easy to upload all of your information to their website to modify your event, and they were always available to help with anything you may be stuck with, or give you suggestions. Nick made our cocktail hour a super laid back deep house vibe, and dinner was relaxing coffee house. The dance floor was definitely packed all night, and they knew how to get everyone on their feet! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable, fun, reliant DJ!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Holly · Married on 10/01/2016

Great personality, Made our wedding great always had the dance floor full! Never stopped dancing! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2016

kelley · Married on 09/24/2016

Bob Morgan entertainment far exceeded our expectations for our wedding day which were already high due to all the great things that we have heard about the company. They provided us with awesome music, up lighting, photo booth and video. I actually received more help from Bob and his staff then I did from my actual venue. Bob and his staff were super prepared for the day and took care of every single detail. The videographer was with us from getting ready to literally us getting in the limo at the end of the night. Christian was not only a fantastic videographer but also was my dads personal hair dresser and tie fixer. I know that as a OCD bride I probably drove them insane but they never showed frustration or anything with me! God bless them! I have already referred Bob Morgan Entertainment to everyone I know that is getting married and I can't wait until the next event so that I can book them again!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Mark · Married on 06/25/2016

I would totally recommend Nick Spinelli, as DJ/Announcer! Definitely knows the deal, with the presentation, and has an excellent music line up! Everyone enjoyed the music selection, and even participated dancing with our family and friends! The LED up lighting was also a hit.... Cannot go wrong with this Guy!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2016

Bob Morgan Entertainment provided us videography services for our wedding day, and I am SO glad that they did. My husband and I were hesitant to book a video, thinking it was just an added wedding expense we didn't really need. Looking back, we now feel that this is one of our most valued expenses. Christian and Nick were amazing to work with that day. I never felt like they were in the way. Our wedding video trailer is AMAZING. The first time we watched it, I cried through half of it. We are so appreciative to be able to see the day on film, as the memories of the busy day quickly start to fade. It has also been awesome to be able to share the trailer with friends and family that couldn't be there that day. So many have told us that they needed tissues to watch it, and that it looks like an actual movie trailer. If I could recommend any expense for your wedding day, I would say book a videograper. I highly recommend Bob Morgan Entertainment to do it. They definitely won't let you down!

Sent on 07/26/2016
  • fjmarchese003

Frank · Married on 06/18/2016

Bob Morgan offers all of the services you need, DJ, photo booth, photographer, thank you cards, video, uplighting and more. Thank you Alvin, Johnny and Tony for the best reception anyone could ask for. You made the night a success in every way possible. We could not have asked for a better group to help celebrate our special day!!

Sent on 06/23/2016